Who's interested in logging the new Golden Gains product???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Please post here, why you would want to log the new Golden Gains product.

Please include:.

All CL Products Used:
Training History:
Reason why we should pick you:​

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to reading these!

USA only*
Must be 18+ years old

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!! Is the blender/shaker cup included as well? :)

Has the profile been released on the updated version yet?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This^^

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: N/a
Training History: 1.5 years consistent
Reason why we should pick you: Never tried and of these products

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
All CL Products Used:Triad & Greens are staples, have taken WFv1, GlycerGrow, Blue Gene, Bulge & Mag.
Training History: I've been lifting seriously for about 4 years now.
You should pick me because I'm getting ready to start a clean bulk after Christmas and have not yet picked anything up for post-workout. Plus, I'd love to try it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this hangin out on the web...'lemon drop flavor', tub will be 30 full servings...still lookin for the profile ;)

GoldFeast_HRweb.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:yumyum:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i was a logger for golden gains when it 1st came out, it has since become a staple for me-[i used it last night at work]. i really hope there hasn't been a lot of changes to one of my favorite products!!!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Probs gunna throw up an app later when time permits

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Magnitude, Black Hole,
Training History:5 years of heavy lifting, combined with athletic training through baseball im currently a D2 Baseball Pitcher
Reason why we should pick you: Im currently a D2 baseball pitcher and i need a good post workout shake i've used controlled labs quite a bit extensively with green mag and white flood but never tried golden gains, Id love to add it to my routine to help make my diet a bit better.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Magnitude, Black Hole,
Training History:5 years of heavy lifting, combined with athletic training through baseball im currently a D2 Baseball Pitcher
Reason why we should pick you: Im currently a D2 baseball pitcher and i need a good post workout shake i've used controlled labs quite a bit extensively with green mag and white flood but never tried golden gains, Id love to add it to my routine to help make my diet a bit better.
Strong application!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you don't mind Renegade :) Here's the profile...

GoldFeastsuppfacts.jpg

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Is that the new profile or the old one? It looks like the old profile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't believe there isn't more interest in logging this....golden gains is indeed a great product!!! not only is it great for post workout, but it is the best damned meal replacement i have ever tried...i use it at least 3 times a week as a meal replacement at work-when you only get a 20 minute paid lunch, golden gains is perfect!!!! in the summer months i may drink up to 3 servings during a 12 hour shift, really helps preserve muscle when sweating my arse off on the gator!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, Purple wraath, purple intrain, whiteflood, and Golden Gains
Training History: Off/on 20+ years; dedicated for the last 3. College athlete and High School wrestling coach
Reason why we should pick you: I've done many logs on AM as well as other sites and I consistantly update as well as finish my logs.

Thanks

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Age 28
Location FT.Riley KS
CL Products. Triads
Been working out for about 6 years now.
Just completed 5 months PT for damage to my rotator cuff from my last deployment and been back in the full swing of things again for about 3 weeks and ready to start taking up another notch.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL CL PRODUCTS USED: Blue UP, Blue GrowTH, White Flood
Reason why we should pick you? My supa swag and schizm is my friend.

CL= Trustworthy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
can't believe there isn't more interest in logging this....golden gains is indeed a great product!!! not only is it great for post workout, but it is the best damned meal replacement i have ever tried...i use it at least 3 times a week as a meal replacement at work-when you only get a 20 minute paid lunch, golden gains is perfect!!!! in the summer months i may drink up to 3 servings during a 12 hour shift, really helps preserve muscle when sweating my arse off on the gator!!!
I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff :D Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'm in!

All CL Products Used: Only used a few sample packets - no full products
Training History: Been training seriously for 3 years with a year of home training prior to that
Reason why we should pick you: I am a fair and honest logger. With the craze of lunch breaks (or more like the lack there of) I am nearly always at my desk, and while i bring stuff from home to eat, having a something to eat to supplement that and that has a good nutrient profile would be great. Often I will add granola (bars or loose) which isnt bad but tends to be high in sugar.

Being able to mix up a shake that is not loaded with sugar or fat would be great!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALL CL PRODUCTS USED: Blue UP, Blue GrowTH, White Flood
Reason why we should pick you? My supa swag and schizm is my friend.

CL= Trustworthy.
Ohhhh, you sound like that is a good thing & will help :33:

haha, nice! Thanks man! :hug:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulling the Schizm card huh?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff :D Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!![

what would you say the taste is like? more lemon cream type? undertones of the other fruits in blend?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

All CL Products Used: Only used a few sample packets - no full products
Training History: Been training seriously for 3 years with a year of home training prior to that
Reason why we should pick you: I am a fair and honest logger. With the craze of lunch breaks (or more like the lack there of) I am nearly always at my desk, and while i bring stuff from home to eat, having a something to eat to supplement that and that has a good nutrient profile would be great. Often I will add granola (bars or loose) which isnt bad but tends to be high in sugar.

Being able to mix up a shake that is not loaded with sugar or fat would be great!
Great to have you along!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The chosen few:

bolanrox
fightbackhxc
Aldross
pigpen75
jumpshot903

Please PM me your addresses so we can get these shipped out
ASAP!
Your going to LOVE
Gold Feast!!!

I'm looking forward to these logs very much
Keep the applications rolling in, I'm going to pick one more person in a few days.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, quick and to the point!! :bigok: Congrats guys!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post here, why you would want to log the new Golden Gains product.

Please include:.
All CL Products Used:
Training History:
Reason why we should pick you:

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to reading these!

USA only*
Must be 18+ years old
Location: Japan ( but if you get it to my Hawaii address asap I can get it to me here)
All CL Products Used: white flood, blue up, reduction AM PM, green buldge, purple wrath, orange triad, oxigreens, blue gene.
Training History: ten+ years training and dieting.
Reason why we should pick you:
I have been impressed with the flavorings if controlled labs supplements and I would love to add a new staple to my supplement arsenal.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
renegade you need to clear out your inbox brah :)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: Currently using: Oximega Greens, Golden Gains (when I can afford it lol) - Have used: Blue Gene, GlycerGrow, Golden Gains, Green Magnitude, White Flood, Oximega Greens and Fish Oil, Green Bulge, Blue GrowtH, Purple Intrain, Purple Wraath, probably more lol
Training History: 3+ years, currently running the Strong(ER) routine by Dave Tate from EFS
Reason why we should pick you: Been a fan of CL products for a long time, especially Golden Gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff :D Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!!
it is the fruit/veggie blend that sets it apart, imo...i get a boost of energy from it instead of the lethargy that usually comes after i eat solid food, also impressed by how much it fills me up without dragging me down.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: Lol didn't see they already picked winners.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

All CL Products Used: every single one at least a few times,fish oil and greens A TON of times,purple wratth-quite a few tubs,glycergrow cannot even count how many tubs,etc..

Training History:been training seriously for over 10 years and will be competing come the new year.

Reason why we should pick you:I will give an honest and detailed review of product.
I am also a very loyal and advid user of CL products including the old golden gains product.

thank you

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmm dunno how I missed this but seeing as there is one spot left....

Location: California, LA county/Kern county connection @ the CA 14 Freeway, LOL

All CL Products Used: Green magnitude, Purple Wraath, Blue Up (still working on a bottle, strong stuff), White flood.

Training History: Lifting since I was 18yrs @ 5'10" 140lbs sub 10%bf-> 24yrs @ 5'11" 205lbs ~10%bf-> 27yrs 210lbs all sorts of bf, lol-> 27.5yrs 187 ~12%bf-> now, 27yrs(one month shy of 28) 198lbs ~13%bf....

Reason why we should pick you: I know my stuff, run VERY detailed logs(examples in sig), train hard and interested in what golden gains can do in aiding in my recovery. All CL products I have used to date have been very effective and taste great when a powder. Would certainly like to see how this compares.

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards

Location: Currently College Station, Texas, soon back to Alaska :)

CL products used: White flood *Nom Nom Nom*, green mag, purple wrath, and orange triad.

Training Experience: I've been lifting on and off for 4 years. I competed in a usapl competition in anchorage, Alaska April of last year at 181. I was rebounding off a torn rotator cuff so my bench was terrible lol. My names Boyd Evarts your more than welcome to check out my lifts with a quick Google search.

Why you should pick me: First and foremost Im a big fan of CL products and am always willing to try a new one. Im looking to push myself to new levels and hopefully compete at 198 in the next couple of months. I think golden gains would be an excellent staple for my bulking phase :)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The chosen few:

bolanrox
fightbackhxc
Aldross
pigpen75
jumpshot903

ASAP!
Your going to LOVE
Gold Feast!!!

Keep the applications rolling in, I'm going to pick one more person in a few days.

Great, thanks and congrats to winners. Log starting ASAP!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The chosen few:

bolanrox
fightbackhxc
Aldross
pigpen75
jumpshot903

ASAP!
Your going to LOVE
Gold Feast!!!

Thanks for the opportunity, i'll start the log once i get the product hopefully soon looks like a great product im excited to try it!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Thx for the Op Renegade sending PM now and will start logging when it hits the house.

nokkT

Awards
Yea, I missed this one too... but, I suppose better late then never since there is still an opening left.

All CL Products Used: Orange Triad is a staple. Others I've used: Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, and GlycerGrow (this stuff lasts forever!)
Training History: Started working out about 2 years ago and never looked back. Had to whip my flabby self into shape.
Reason why we should pick you: I've never tried the Golden Gains product, nor any meal replacement really like it. So, I think I'd be able to provide a well rounded log/review of Gold Feast. Plus, I could now use a meal replacement shake for something post workout since I go to the gym over my lunch break at work. I generally eat my lunch before then, too. Need something for afterwards.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
awwww I missed the cut...still a chance for one more!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmm dunno how I missed this but seeing as there is one spot left....

Location: California, LA county/Kern county connection @ the CA 14 Freeway, LOL

All CL Products Used: Green magnitude, Purple Wraath, Blue Up (still working on a bottle, strong stuff), White flood.

Training History: Lifting since I was 18yrs @ 5'10" 140lbs sub 10%bf-> 24yrs @ 205lbs ~10%bf-> 27yrs 210lbs all sorts of bf, lol-> 27.5yrs 187 ~12%bf-> now, 27yrs(one month shy of 28) 198lbs ~13%bf....

Reason why we should pick you: I know my stuff, run VERY detailed logs(examples in sig), train hard and interested in what golden gains can do in aiding in my recovery. All CL products I have used to date have been very effective and taste great when a powder. Would certainly like to see how this compares.
I can vouch for this guy. Very helpful. Outstanding knowledge. Logs are detailed and with pics.... He knows how to log products.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I can vouch for this guy. Very helpful. Outstanding knowledge. Logs are detailed and with pics.... He knows how to log products.
Thanks bro!

BTW nice new avi... they your dogs? good lookin pups either way.