Are you on Facebook? Wan't a Free ERGO-BLITZ?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Visit our Facebook page and Like us and then email us at [email protected] to let us know you did. And you will be registered to be 1 of 10 winners of a Free ERGO-BLITZ for the month of December.

When emailing us, please include your name and mailing address as well.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
im in korea for a bit, hopefully i win anyway. liked!!!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Visit our Facebook page and Like us and then email us at [email protected] to let us know you did. And you will be registered to be 1 of 10 winners of a Free ERGO-BLITZ for the month of December.

When emailing us, please include your name and mailing address as well.
Still giving product away this month! Your odds to win a FREE ERGO BLITZ are really freaking good right now! As an aside we have given away over $6,000 worth of free product since we have joined anabolicminds.com.......conservatively! Including 4 members a years supply of ERGO BLITZ and Cabergolean.

So jump on board, like our Facebook page and email us to let us know your shipping address when you are done.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Still giving product away this month! Your odds to win a FREE ERGO BLITZ are really freaking good right now! As an aside we have given away over $6,000 worth of free product since we have joined anabolicminds.com.......conservatively! Including 4 members a years supply of ERGO BLITZ and Cabergolean.

So jump on board, like our Facebook page and email us to let us know your shipping address when you are done.
i just emailed, no address, should i send another email with it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did this the day the thread was posted. Very curious about Cabergolean based on what I've heard.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liked

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Still looking to give away 10 FREE bottles of ERGO BLITZ. All you need to do is Like us on our Facebook page and then email us your shipping address homies.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do we know if we won one??

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I think everyone that posted so far should win cause everyone else is slacking!!!

chr_edw

Awards
Liked on FB and sent email.

Looked at you site and the Cabergolean also looks interesting.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Liked and email sent!!!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
We had about 25 people email us from AM.com that Liked our FB page. I like Srt4Muscle recommendation.

We will send everyone who emailed us and Liked our page an ERGO-BLITZ this week!

Happy New Year!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
OMG I won something, are you kidding me!!! I am so happy right now, happy for everyone lol what a great start to a new year. Thank you thank you, I am very grateful!!! Woo hooooooo

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow nice...thanks!!!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Wish I would've been back from my vaca sooner, missed out on this one

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
getting plenty of advertising from me lol im telling everyone!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What...I win? Nice!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Twenty-12 off to a great start ;) Thanks NG!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i cant believe someone actually took my recommendation for once, this is going down in my personal history!!! lol

im still hella pumped about this

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Cool. The ERGO will ship this week for sure. We are a little backed up from the holidays still....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!!!

ForumRunner_20120111_162842.png

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it's sideways lol

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Right on FL3X MAGNUM. Hopefully everyone should have their Free ERGO-BLITZ by now. Thanks for participating and Liking our FB page.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on FL3X MAGNUM. Hopefully everyone should have their Free ERGO-BLITZ by now. Thanks for participating and Liking our FB page.
I'll be sure to keep some sort of review going.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get mine yet....maybe today.....I'll also throw up a review.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Out for Delivery, January 12, 2012, 7:54 am,

w00t w00t today is the day!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Got mine...thanks guys, it is very much appreciated and will use it Saturday morning for my deadlift workout

chr_edw

Awards
Got mine a couple of days ago. Very much appreciated !! I will write up a review after I try it out all next week.

Thanks again !

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
still waiting on mine, i dont get mail on the weekends though.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Let me know if it does not arrive......please

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was glad I had tracking info :)
On to the gym...taking two scoops ergoblitz tonight!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine goes through the college's shipping office, so sometimes it takes a couple days longer, but I'll toss up a review whenever I get a chance to try it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine on Thurs (I think)....will be posting up a review in a few days...have been using intra for a couple workouts so far...going to try slamming it all preWO to see how I like that method... :hump:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Quick review....Thanks to NRC for the free bottle and the chance to review. EB mixes up as well as any pwo that I have tried. Taste was not bad, have had much worse from others. Took one scoop pre and hit deadlifts.Truthfully, I got nothing from one scoop. Took 2 scoops last night before squats and had more focus but really didn't hit the mark for energy for me. Tomorrow night I'm going to do 3 scoops for chest and tri workout and I'll report back how that worked for me.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I got mine the other day I am logging a pre right now so soon enough I will post a review. Package looks good! thanks!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
still no ergo for me :(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick review....Thanks to NRC for the free bottle and the chance to review. EB mixes up as well as any pwo that I have tried. Taste was not bad, have had much worse from others. Took one scoop pre and hit deadlifts.Truthfully, I got nothing from one scoop. Took 2 scoops last night before squats and had more focus but really didn't hit the mark for energy for me. Tomorrow night I'm going to do 3 scoops for chest and tri workout and I'll report back how that worked for me.
This is an intra workout product not a pre-workout product. It helps more with recovery from sets, endurance, and you will be able to lower your RI between sets.