OH YEA, its that time boys an girls, time to win a STACK from SNS!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so the good stuff first, up for grabs is winners choice of:

Beta-Alanine/Agmatine stack

OR

Focus XT/Agmatine stack

so now, the nitty gritty:

All you have to do to be entered into this contest is post a meme pic of something with your favorite sns product, t-shirt, or shaker cup in it.

post as many as you like, the winner will be chosen after 1 week, so friday, the 16th of 2011, this way product can be shipped that following monday!

get creative, show your passion, or love for one or more sns products!

and it's time, get this party started!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, and it begins, mars gets extra points for being first!

i didn't know you were a cat bro?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh-la! Wish I had access to the meme generator at work...in to see whatch ya got though.... :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats okay, plenty of time guys, a full 7 days to get your entrys in!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh-la! Wish I had access to the meme generator at work...in to see whatch ya got though.... :)
Damn it Schizm, you blew mine. It was a platypuss monkey looking thing and it said "Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of Schizm in this thread." As I was creating it, you post and blew it all to HELL! And now the damn thing won't even show up after I uploaded it and well yeah......................... (This rant was brought to you by me!!!!!!!) ;)

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
very nice,im not sure which stack I like better! have used both and they are exceptional!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same here i cant meme at work :(
it's so bad at my office they barely let me mime either...unless I get special permission...but will say that 2 weeks ago, I got to be 'trapped in a box' for a few mins...was aweeeesome..

thumbnailCA83OP88.jpg

Damn it Schizm, you blew mine. It was a platypuss monkey looking thing and it said "Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of Schizm in this thread." As I was creating it, you post and blew it all to HELL! And now the damn thing won't even show up after I uploaded it and well yeah......................... (This rant was brought to you by me!!!!!!!) ;)
reps for (at least wanting to) including a platypus man...is it me or does Phineus & Ferb rock? I get a good chuckle everytime I watch it...

Perry_in_the_backyard.jpg

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! Where's Perry? Love P and F, honestly I even have an appreciation for some of the songs they write for that show including:[video=youtube;CpDixHinnVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpDixHinnVQ[/video]

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huh, only one meme, interesting.
I tried but I could not post it, kept saying invalid URL and when I saved and uploaded it, nothing showed. Maybe I will have better luck at home.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG, somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!

12128927.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture 1.png

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, dayum, i spoke too soon. nice guys, thats some good shiit.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, somebody let talisman loose!

reps for (at least wanting to) including a platypus man...is it me or does Phineus & Ferb rock? I get a good chuckle everytime I watch it...
Nope. Definitely just you.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, somebody let talisman loose!

Nope. Definitely just you.
You are sadly mistaken and as usual, grossly ignorant James. Phineas and Ferb do in fact ROCK. Neg train coming!:hump:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a quick reminder, you can post as many meme's as you want, but it has to be something with either your fav sns product, or t-shirt or blender bottle in it.

if you dont have any of those, I would save a picture of an sns product from our website or wherever, then you can upload that to make you meme with w/e sns product you love in it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a quick reminder, you can post as many meme's as you want, but it has to be something with either your fav sns product, or t-shirt or blender bottle in it.

if you dont have any of those, I would save a picture of an sns product from our website or wherever, then you can upload that to make you meme with w/e sns product you love in it.
Do your spokesmodels count? or no? lol :cool2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture 1.png

(I really want that Focus-XT :sasmokin: lol)

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to get home from work and cook up a good one with my sns shirt ;)...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
35h5sk.jpg

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
hahahahaha

I love it. However, you left out far too many people (not to mention the one labeled as me would clearly be Ben lol).
I have to go with the guys that have made the lasting impressions on me so far :-D