IronMagLabs December Contest

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of January. To keep things interesting tell us what the driving force is behind spending as much time as you do in the gym? In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner will recieve 1x,

-Comparable to Deca/Nandralone
-Non-methylated (not liver toxic) -Non-aromatizing (does not convert to estrogen)
-Improved Libido/Sex Drive
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles
-Can be stacked with other pro-anabolic compounds

Since DECA-DROL MAX™ does not aromatize, the lack of estrogenic activity generally makes for a drier cycle with lower water retention than many other products. Also, unlike certain other products, DECA-DROL MAX increases libido in many individuals.

DECA-DROL MAX™ is used by those looking to achieve:

• Improved Strength and Lean Muscle Gains
  • Improved Hardness, Vascularity, and Pumps

Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG)

Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG) is not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone.

In the stomach acid, the C-3 methoxy group is rapidly cleaved off and the double bond on the A ring at C-2 is lost. At this point, a 3-oxo is formed and a metabolite known as 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is created, which is chemically similar to norbolethone, and probably where this compound gets most of its effects.

13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is about equal to testosterone in anabolic potency, yet less androgenic. This would make this compound fairly light on the hairline with minimal chance of acne or other androgenic side-effects.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY compound EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummm, blank post shows up for me? Is it guess a # 1-750, for Deca-drol? hmmm? :ninja:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice I'd rather try this then hdrol...

My lucky number is 88... Let's get it!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
573. Spend a lot of time in the gym to blow steam and vent. NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
bad a guessing but.... 420

Biggest motivation are my kids, I was coming home everyday an doing nothing now I am more active, weekends are fun and trying to run after them is almost an exercise in itself

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
BudMan u ready for dem dere PHs? lol....
Well I am done having kids, I am looking to gain some sold mass, unfortunatly I would be able to only stack it with what I got now, and I dont need a liver support..... Aaron I gotta start somewhere!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I am done having kids, I am looking to gain some sold mass, unfortunatly I would be able to only stack it with what I got now, and I dont need a liver support..... Aaron I gotta start somewhere!
:thumbsup:

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Let's try this again

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of January. To keep things interesting tell us what the driving force is behind spending as much time as you do in the gym? In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner will recieve 1x,

-Comparable to Deca/Nandralone
-Non-methylated (not liver toxic) -Non-aromatizing (does not convert to estrogen)
-Improved Libido/Sex Drive
-Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles
-Can be stacked with other pro-anabolic compounds

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Spend time at gym so all the young girls stare as I walk by :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Driving force behind gym time...former fatty that has no desire to go back is a pretty good motivator...plus hitting the gym allows for some leniency in food choices/amounts :bigok:...

suresha

Awards
  • Established

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

To keep up with you young guns! And of course this

happy-hump-day-43.jpg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500 Drive force is it is fun lifting heavy stuff that most cant.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So other guys don't try to touch my girl

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
437, for me I have a competition comin up in 22 weeks, and also to blow off some steam.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm a guy with a bit of a tire left, knocking it out then I want to be so cut people hand me bandaids.

Thatguy_603

Awards
My drive is: I use to weigh 240lbs . I had alot of fat and felt like crap. Now weight 195-200 lbs and feal awesome .. Basically I used to be fat and never wanna go back . Lol

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Training for my first Mens Physique Competition next year!!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards

To get the honeys.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
68. I do it for my wife she loves the new me

lilarny

lilarny

Awards

I have three daughters, so I have to stay bigger than any boy they ever decide to bring home

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say I do it for the admiration from friends/the girlfriend, but if any of them fell through on me I would be happy that I did it for myself ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

To be the best I can be in everything I love.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established

trying to be faster, stronger, AND in better shape than anyone I come in contact with. I've got some work to do, since I got to work out with rich froning's workout partner. If you dont know who rich is, youtube him, its fairly impressive.

Subber10

Awards

I'm motivated by being the only healthy person in a long line of unhealthy CVD ancestors

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I let myself go once in life....Never going back to that!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

I let myself go once in life....Never going back to that!!!

Stuff like this is awesome to hear. I'm at that point now. I used to be in good shape, football and etc.. Then I let myself go and and some other issues (meds and etc) I ended up at over 380 pounds! Down to almost 280 now and getting a lot of my original strength back. I will never go down that path again.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The driving forces that push me to train hard and often are my chilluns.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
muscles = happiness
LMG = more happiness
:)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
18 gotta go with lucky number, and what drives me in the gym is to every day get better knowing i work harder then anyone else i know to reach my goals and it shows on the field (baseball).

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

To be around for to see my children's children.

mh625

Awards
I'm gonna try 300 hopefully no one has picked it yet, and what motivates me to stay in the gym is my wife and kids obviously and I need to stay bigger, stronger, and faster than the Taliban. I am on leave right now for a couple weeks but I go back to Afghanistan the first week of Jan.

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
36 BLACK

reached the age were i have to stay in shape.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
when do we find out?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Winner will be posted tomorrow morning.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704