15 Months Worth Of AI Sports 3Z

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Sports Nutrition is looking for FIVE members to log 3Z for THREE months, each.
Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only 3Z during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night?

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?

All applicants must be at least 18 years of age & must reside in the US or Canada. I will pick the final loggers no later than Friday, Dec. 9th. Thank you for your continued support.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Not the 1st time.
-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. This stuff put me out like a light... the best sleep aid i have tried!

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Creatine, Protein, Caffeine

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absolutely.

How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? usually 8 hours of sleep but i get up to pee once or twice

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't waste any time, lol.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Yes, it would be my first time.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. I'd love to get sleep sounder and not wake up filling groggy or tired.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night (or day)? I usually average 6hrs a night but I should be getting 8hrs. I either have trouble going to sleep or wake up 2 hours before needed.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? RecoverPro, Glutamine, alcar, lctc, protein, multi-v, fish oil, bulk bcaa's and ala.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sures!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scope and Mars, I left out one bullet point. Please go back and edit your applications.

If you have sleep issues, at least how many hours you are in bed ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used the 3Z sample I got and got some restful sleep as expected

I love sleep! Plain and simple! I am a shift worker that pulls 12's all the time, and my schedule can change from days to nights with the drop of a hat, therefore I am a guy that needs to sleep with the snap of my fingers. Sleeping during the day has been pretty rough lately, constant interruptions, daylight, my mind thinks it should be awake etc etc...I need help! Also will be starting a cycle very soon, and in my past experience, on cycle=sleep issues.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night (or day)?
On work days/nights, I average 6 hours combined. On off days I usually get 8.

Taurus's new wet PH (logging this), multi-v, Perform, Life Support, fish oil, liver support, caffeine (I have some Motivate), creatine, BCAA's (Xtend, Anabolic Competition, Body Mortar all on hand) and if I were to log this I would discontinue my use of the AgeForce HGH Powerpatch.

Everyone that knows me here could vouch for that. I can update 7 days a week if need be lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex! I didn't know you do shift work (or I forgot, lol). I do a lot of shift work, too. IT SUX!

I'm probably going to pull a 16 hour day tomorrow.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
16 hours... you gotta be kidding me... but that's some great $ if you can handle it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn another 3 month promo?

Man you guys are sitting the bar pretty high for all the other company promos, way to go AI!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16 hours... you gotta be kidding me... but that's some great $ if you can handle it
I did it two Tuesdays ago, too. I have to do some crazy sampling for Florida DEP and the schedule is very rigid. It's all good. The money is nice, I've already packed some Motivate in my lunch box, and I'm about to take some HGHpro w/ some 3Z :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
DEP huh... I would have never thought.. that explains the boat size. easy to get from one place to another by yourself. cool always good to have someone out there protecting one of the best things we all have!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEP huh... I would have never thought.. that explains the boat size. easy to get from one place to another by yourself. cool always good to have someone out there protecting one of the best things we all have!
I don't work for FDEP, but I do have to answer to them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex! I didn't know you do shift work (or I forgot, lol). I do a lot of shift work, too. IT SUX!

I'm probably going to pull a 16 hour day tomorrow.
yeah it can be a pain but it compensates nicely! I've only pulled a couple 16's in my day, but I have pulled a few 15 day stretches which turns me into an absolute zombie!

Represent!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. Yes. Never had it before.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z.Id love to have great sleep.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night?6-8

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?The new iforce product beta testing (log), Lit-up (log), creatine, Glutamine, protein,comp.20,multi,coq10,xtend, maybe androlean,carbs powder,

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?Yes

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Will this be your first time using 3Z?
Yes, I have actually received a sample pack but have yet to try it yet!

I currently take a ZMA product, Melatonin, and HGHpro (just started this about 2 weeks ago). Hopefully the replacement of the ZMA with 3Z will enhance my sleep even further. Currently, I don't get as much sleep as I once did. Perhaps I am high strung? Stress? I don't know but I would like to have more sleep haha.
I sleep on average about 6 hours a night. I would like to get closer to 8 hours but the feeling of sleep doesn't come in yet. I have noticed the HGHpro has added some sleep quality but would be stoked if I could stack them :D.

Hmm, I'm running an Sdrol/AHv2 4-6 week cycle from December 5th or 12th for a nice recomp cycle. Then after that I will PCT with my standard stack of the HST stack, while running cycle support throughout the entire time, the goal here would be to keep gains so no cutting. After that I will be running iForce ResV2, TT-33, Cabergolean, and Slin sane.
I practically live on here... The weekends though I tend to post less. But I still do check here often. My two current logs are checked daily and will cease around the time I start my PH cycle. I will then start a competition thread with two buddies on the forum for our combined log, and I can also keep this one running as well.

I would've loved to run the 3 month testopro log as well BUT, I am already currently running testopro and love it... and I have about 2 bottles of it in my stash... I'd feel like I was robbing from AI if I applied for it lol.
Side note: As much as I'd love to log this if it's between me and FL3X i honestly think he'd benefit more from this than me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I currently take a ZMA product, Melatonin, and HGHpro (just started this about 2 weeks ago). Hopefully the replacement of the ZMA with 3Z will enhance my sleep even further. Currently, I don't get as much sleep as I once did. Perhaps I am high strung? Stress? I don't know but I would like to have more sleep haha.
I sleep on average about 6 hours a night. I would like to get closer to 8 hours but the feeling of sleep doesn't come in yet. I have noticed the HGHpro has added some sleep quality but would be stoked if I could stack them :D.

Hmm, I'm running an Sdrol/AHv2 4-6 week cycle from December 5th or 12th for a nice recomp cycle. Then after that I will PCT with my standard stack of the HST stack, while running cycle support throughout the entire time, the goal here would be to keep gains so no cutting. After that I will be running iForce ResV2, TT-33, Cabergolean, and Slin sane.
I practically live on here... The weekends though I tend to post less. But I still do check here often. My two current logs are checked daily and will cease around the time I start my PH cycle. I will then start a competition thread with two buddies on the forum for our combined log, and I can also keep this one running as well.

I would've loved to run the 3 month testopro log as well BUT, I am already currently running testopro and love it... and I have about 2 bottles of it in my stash... I'd feel like I was robbing from AI if I applied for it lol.
Side note: As much as I'd love to log this if it's between me and FL3X i honestly think he'd benefit more from this than me.
Thanks for the absolute discrediting at the end there lol. Now I feel like if I get selected it's just because you let me :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the absolute discrediting at the end there lol. Now I feel like if I get selected it's just because you let me :(
HAHA, nah it's the truth. Reading your log application made me almost not post mine. :p
Nah, I figure if they are looking for someone to run it on cycle I'd rather see you run it than me. Besides, you're the better logger anyway. :) if I got picked i'd feel I got picked cause I order so many AI products...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

you two seem to compete alot... roommates, high school/college friends or just get a kick out of discredting each other?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. Yes. I have some samples headed my way but I have not used 3Z before. The only "sleep aids" I've ever used before have been ZMA with GABA, or GABA sold by different companies. The one from TP was really good, but I haven't been able to find anything else that not only helped me wind down to sleep but, more importantly, helped me stay asleep to get real quality recovery. I've also drunk various teas with melatonin or other things in them, but they only help me get to sleep (which I have no problem doing - I want to STAY asleep).

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. I want better sleep. I eat real well, follow a great lifting template, and as much as anyone can do, I live pretty stress free, or at least modulate the stress in my life pretty well. The exception is the stress brought on by poor sleep - it's irritating!

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? 5-7. All my life I used to get 8-9 hours of SOLID sleep, which I attribute to my large size despite the plethora of health complications and medications I took growing up.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Only the staples - Orange Triad, Vit D, LCLT, Creatine, Muscle Marinade, Fish Oil (3g EPA, 2g DHA), ZMA, that's about it for now.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absolutely. Something this important I'd update 5 days/week minimum. And while I don't have many (or any, really) supplement logs under my belt yet, I do have one log detailing all the symptoms I felt while taking a particular supplement. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/171823-worst-least-informative.html
Check the quote for my responses.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

Yes, I have a sample but I haven't used it yet.

I am an insomniac, I get about 3 hours of sleep a night. Mainly because I toss and turn. Dr. checked me for an Apnea but I don't have one. They gave me Ambien, but it upsets my stomach. I love it when I do finally get a good nights sleep, I feel so alive the next day. Seems to happen when my body finally gets to the point it just crashes. They say that sleep is key in losing fat as well, which since I'm trying to lose another 40-50 pounds that would be great to help meet my goal.

3 hours maybe 4 if I force myself to lay down around 8:30-9:00 pm.

AI DAA, Argimine, Alpha Lipoic, L-Carnitine-L-tartrate, Craze (sometimes, early in day. Just started and I could't sleep before), RecoverPro or other BCAA's. Will be cycling off craze to Ultima and pump-bol soon. Only other things would be the typical protein powders (myofusion and trutien)

I am from bodybuilding.com and per N.S. on Facebook suggested I come over here as well. I have been getting into the reviewing of products and logs at BB.com and being a messageboard junkie I have a feeling I'll fit in here as well. I can link some sample reviews and etc. I've done on bb.com as reference.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea, gotta get another username so i can apply for this one, and stack hgh pro with 3z! bwa ha ha ha ha!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, AI going crazy with the logging opps! Well, if I didn't make the cut on the HGHPro opportunity, I'd love to try 3Z :)

Yes.

I thought I had sleep apnea lol. I often get about 5-6 hours of sleep instead of the 8 or so that I'd prefer to get. I don't wake up throughout the night, but I do feel unrested a lot of the time.

~6 on week nights and 8-9 on weekends (it can always vary, though).

Standard staples (multi, probiotic, fish oil, creatine, protein, bcaas, pre-workout)

:) I live on this site. I may just log in the "Never listen to Milas" thread :lol:

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. First time using consecutively. I have only taken the samples.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. Its not more sleep I need.. its a DEEPER sleep. I have a 2 year old and 10 month old that like to steal my sleep.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? 5-6 hours

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Anabeta - Anabolic Ignite - Protein - Maybe a small PCT stack

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you two seem to compete alot... roommates, high school/college friends or just get a kick out of discredting each other?
That and he likes to win everything that I want and I end up having to buy it lol

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I feel like AI literally never stops giving away products.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You win too... A lot of times you win first....
And then you copy me and you're like "look I can win better than you!"
:)

PerpetualHell

Awards
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. Yes, this will be my first time using 3Z as being in University is extremely limiting on my funds.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. The reason I'm interested in 3Z is quite simple, actually. I just never seem to be able to sleep through a night. I'll consider a night's rest good if I only wake up once or two during the night. Usually I wake up around three to four times in a span of seven to eight hours. Last night, for example, I went to bed at 12:30, woke up at 1:40, fell asleep at 2:10, woke up at 4:00, fell asleep at 4:20, woke up at 5:45, fell asleep at 6:00, and then woke up at 7:00. I couldn't get back to sleep after that, so at 7:30 I decided to get up and just get ready for class, despite being exhausted.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? Typically, I'll get 6-8 hours of INTERRUPTED sleep. I honestly can't gauge how long I sleep with the constant interruptions.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I would be running Maniac, Purple PsyKO, Creatine, Vitamin-D, a Multi, Fish Oil, Calcium/Zinc/Magnesium pill, and whey.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? I could update my log on a daily basis with no problems.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. Yes. Ordered some on Black Friday, waiting for it to arrive

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. I break my muscles down in the gym and know the importance of sleep. Unfortunatly I my mind is always racing and it is hard for me to get relaxed and into a deep sleep state. If I could speed the process up, relax, and have my body in "super recovery mode" during my sleep, my gains (and over all mood) would be MUCH better and my efforts IN the gym much better supported.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? 6 - 8

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? The AI goodies! Cycle Support, Recover Pro, Maniac, HGH Pro snd Glyco Bol. All ordered on Black Friday

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Without a doubt

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. Yep. Not much to explain there.

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. < SLEEP! I don't get enough. I have trouble falling asleep. I always have. My mind races when I lay down. I work out in the evening and those nights tend to be the worst for getting sleep. You can't grow if you don't sleep and I don't sleep enough. I almost always wake up at least once a night also.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? 6 except the weekend when I might get 7-8.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Well, for the next month probably just creatine and protein. In January I will either run a natty stack again similar to my current one (Titanium/Erase/DAA/N2AMP) or a mild PH cycle. 4 weeks and then PCT if I do the PH cycle. Steady diet of RecoverPro also of course. LOL

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Sure can.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
"No, actually just woke up today from a sample packet and wow do I love it"

"I'm interested in 3z because my sleep lately have totally sucked, and come January-April ill be comp prep for my bodybuilding competition, so a good sleep will be mandatory"

"Lately? I wanna say 6-8 But I would like it to be a confident 8 hours of sleep, the 6 is from tossin and turnin on some nights."

"PrecoverPro, Maniac, fish oils, orange triad, animal pak"

Most def, anabolicmind app on the phone for the win!

[/QUOTE]

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Yes. Although I've tried many ZMA products and consider it a staple in my stack.

Good sleep for me is hard to come by and I'm always looking for anything that will help. ZMA usually gives me better sleep, but does nothing for helping me fall asleep and melatonin makes the morning hard to deal with.

5-6

Creatine Mono, beta alanine powder, DAA, Titanium XL, Division 1, whey protein, LCLT.

Yes

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. I have done one sample of it and sleep great but I don't think I could judge the product off just one dose

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. I would like to be able to take my hghpro preworkout and 3z pre bed

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? I usually get about 8 hrs but i wake up several times a night

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I should be in my pct and running 3 months of hghpro

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes and I will already be logging hghpro so I could make it one big log. I have tried hghpro pre-workout in the past and liked it and would love to try I again with 3 z for sleep

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
And then you copy me and you're like "look I can win better than you!"
:)
What these guys are really saying is..."Ignore us, and pick this guy" ;-)

nokkT

Awards

Yes. I recently considered ordering some 3Z during the recent sales but decided against it.

I am interested in 3Z due to me not being able to sleep throughout the entire night. I don't have any problems falling asleep, but, I'm not necessarily tired when I go to bed. When I was younger, I used to be an insomniac and get only an hour or two of sleep per night. It has gotten much better since then. While I'm sleeping, I tend to wake up quite often throughout the night and have problems staying asleep.

6-7

Whey, Maniac, recover pro, fish oil, orange triad, creatine, the basics. I may be running a mild PH a little later, if I do, then include cycle support and post cycle support.

Sure am

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
-Will this be your first time using 3Z? Explain. No, I've tried the samples, love it!

-Please explain why you are interested in 3Z. I'm up early and in bed late due to work, fitness and family. I seem to always be on the move and have a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep at night. Love the deep sleep that I get while taking 3Z, it's amazing how great you feel in the AM.

-How many hours of sleep do you typically average in a given night? avg about 6-8 hrs

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Motivate, Maniac, RecoverPro, Myofusion

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Definitely! I spend enough time online already LOL And I love to log.

AI is by far one of the best companies out there, always doing great things for their customers. :)

COullrich

Awards
Yes, this will be my first time using 3Z. But, I am very interested in being part of this test group.

I am interested because I realize how vital "quality" sleep is to muscle recovery and athletic performance. It also increases quality of life across the board, be it home life, relationships, and even your attitude at work.

I average about 7-8

BCAA's
Pre-workout
Protein (Whey and Casein)
Creatine
Glutamine
Post-workout Carb supplement

Yes, I can update results daily, as I own my own business and work in an office

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe that there has not been a single entry today :eek:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe that there has not been a single entry today :eek:
Rumor has it Flex took a few IT night classes and he has been blocking IP addresses so people can't get on and post...

:rolleyes: ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor has it Flex took a few IT night classes and he has been blocking IP addresses so people can't get on and post...

:rolleyes: ;)
Thanks for revealing my secret...you've just been HACKED

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex...is...awesome

edit: I did not type this; stupid hack-bot... :aargh:
Did my "hack bot" send me the onslaught of naughty pm's from your account too?

napalm

napalm

Awards

yes

nothing helps recovery like a good nights sleep!

~6, could use a couple more. usually wake up 1-2 times per night

i'll be logging for iforce, their intimidate product

'fo 'sho, i'll youtube it as well

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established