BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!

Page 23 of 24 First ... 21222324 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Contratulations go out to MKretz and FarmTireGuy, please send your shipping addresses to 3clipseGT you have one the final 2 bottles of EndoSurge!
    Wow thank you :happydance:
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

2. Congrats gents!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. COngrats guys can't wait to see your logs!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Well, the Endosurge is gone, but I think we still got some Combustion to dole out!!!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Well, the Endosurge is gone, but I think we still got some Combustion to dole out!!!
    I'm going to go take a look on this stuff, I've been looking for a new burner.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Nutraplanet have endosurge and erase stack for 39.99...that's a great price...get em while you can!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

7. Combustion and shift ... Move over OEP I now have combustion...and no prop Blend...
    Frackin amazing guys
    Combustion+alpha t2 with Anabeta and
    Shift+ erase
    Sex!!!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Combustion and shift ... Move over OEP I now have combustion...and no prop Blend...
    Frackin amazing guys
    Shift+ erase
    Sex!!!!!!!
    Pictures or u don't have it
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. What I plan on gettin on sale
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Nutraplanet have endosurge and erase stack for 39.99...that's a great price...get em while you can!!!
    39.99 for those two? Thats an amazing deal for two amazing products!

11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Combustion and shift ... Move over OEP I now have combustion...and no prop Blend...
    Frackin amazing guys
    Shift+ erase
    Sex!!!!!!!
    That would be a sick stack bro!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

That would be a sick stack bro!!
    Just hope that customs doesn't check my alpha t2, erase and combustion lol
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just hope that customs doesn't check my alpha t2, erase and combustion lol
    That sux that you have to deal with that kind of **** over there Bro, sorry for ya on that one! I mean you would think we were trying to ship in something to make METH or deal out to kids, is just crazy in my opinion! I mean I will agree your average person who takes pro-hormones and some of these cutting edge workout products do not do enough research nor do they know enough about their own bodies and what they are taking, but still making them illegal and comparing them/putting them in the same category as Cocaine & Crystal Meth, etc. is just ridiculous! Sorry, that was my mini-rant!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

That sux that you have to deal with that kind of **** over there Bro, sorry for ya on that one! I mean you would think we were trying to ship in something to make METH or deal out to kids, is just crazy in my opinion! I mean I will agree your average person who takes pro-hormones and some of these cutting edge workout products do not do enough research nor do they know enough about their own bodies and what they are taking, but still making them illegal and comparing them/putting them in the same category as Cocaine & Crystal Meth, etc. is just ridiculous! Sorry, that was my mini-rant!
    It's cool doc!!! Happy new year too bro!!!
    Nutra flags it now...so upset...I was pumped, and then got let down when alpha t2 and combustion got flagged...now I need to re-assess my choices. What you reckon bro?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    It's cool doc!!! Happy new year too bro!!!
    Nutra flags it now...so upset...I was pumped, and then got let down when alpha t2 and combustion got flagged...now I need to re-assess my choices. What you reckon bro?
    Is there any way you can get someone to ship it to you as a gift, they don't necessarily have to specify what it is vs. coming from a distributor or retailer? Just a thought!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

16. Yeah, more discrete shipping typically helps a lot. Gotta a buddy here in the state's maybe? Nutra's doing the right thing to cover their tracks, though - we can't have them getting in trouble...

***NOW @ NP***

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Yeah, more discrete shipping typically helps a lot. Gotta a buddy here in the state's maybe? Nutra's doing the right thing to cover their tracks, though - we can't have them getting in trouble...
    I have nothin against Nutra. My go to Supp shop no matter what.

I don't know anyone well enough to ask that of them. But would dearly like that to happen
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

18. Thanks to all the guys that participated. I Am sure we will have more contests in the near future. If you guys want any BPS products, here is a link to our page on NutraPlanet: http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...nce-solutions/

If there are some stacks you guys want to see, make sure to post them up here or on the BPS subforum.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

19. Definitely let us know if you have some stacks in mind and we will see what we can make happen!

I myself would love to see a Triazole/Endo stack.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely let us know if you have some stacks in mind and we will see what we can make happen!

I myself would love to see a Triazole/Endo stack.
    From what I have heard that would be insane on the libido, EndoSurge and Protein Factory Unleashed is almost too much for me now. I can go 3-4 times a day if my GF was willing !
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    From what I have heard that would be insane on the libido, EndoSurge and Protein Factory Unleashed is almost too much for me now. I can go 3-4 times a day if my GF was willing !
    I will have to keep this stack in the back burner haha.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I will have to keep this stack in the back burner haha.
    I started it on week 5 of PCT and it really kept things going well after the clomid was dropped. I wouldn't have felt this good without it and that was after a high dose run of trenazone.

23. Can you guys request a stack with say combustion and Anabeta or with alpha t2...individually, I can't purchase but as a stack saving I can so I can get it to Australia...
    Just a thought...rock on guys
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can you guys request a stack with say combustion and Anabeta or with alpha t2...individually, I can't purchase but as a stack saving I can so I can get it to Australia...
    Just a thought...rock on guys
    Will see what we can do.

25. Thanks man. Really appreciate it... Wanna get ripped hahahah
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

26. Well Combustion is one hell of a start! Stuff kicks butt and them some. Very good price on it too.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

27. It got mentioned on the previous page, but didn't get the recognition it deserves:

BULK PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS IS NOW AVAILABLE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!!

***NOW @ NP***

28. Oh yeah boyee!!!!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

29. Yes it is and more EndoSurge is on the way as well.

30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes it is and more EndoSurge is on the way as well.
    Good because that stuff seems to sell out ALL the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:56 AM
  2. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:56 PM
  3. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GHFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM