iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Got it, but on my phone

2. Got it, on my phone though

3. And for the triple...
    •   

4. Finally home, reading through it all now. The mood elevation is definitely a plus(Wasn't expecting it).

5. Have to reload microsoft haha.

6. since the good results i have had on rev v2, i have more respect for i-force products...their fadogia is also top notch...i regret not putting in an app for this new product. oh, well. good luck to the lucky winners!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since the good results i have had on rev v2, i have more respect for i-force products...their fadogia is also top notch...i regret not putting in an app for this new product. oh, well. good luck to the lucky winners!!!!
    'sniff' that means a lot T 'sniff' hugs

8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    'sniff' that means a lot T 'sniff' hugs
    lol...dry up...get you a bottle of rev v2, and stop watching reruns of oprah.....your estrogen is way to high, lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    lol...dry up...get you a bottle of rev v2, and stop watching reruns of oprah.....your estrogen is way to high, lol.
    He's on that there clomid

10. I've been doing some reading on the active, and I must say, I'm really excited. I've been running just the basics the past week and I'm jonesing for that new chemical running through my veins. This seems like it'll fit the bill nicely. This should be a nice little cut/recomp here!

11. I've been excited for this compound for about 18-24 months. About darn time!

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I've been excited for this compound for about 18-24 months. About darn time!
    Has anybody tested intimidate out yet?

13. vaughn when would the eta be for this?

14. We have gotten it to test yet should be here by Friday at the latest
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

15. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    We have gotten it to test yet should be here by Friday at the latest
    What I meant was more about whether they let iForce reps try it out too. Seems like a lot of companies do that with upcoming products.

16. IForce reps don't alpha test so we can have unbiased results. We used unaffiliated men to alpha test this ingredient

17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    IForce reps don't alpha test so we can have unbiased results. We used unaffiliated men to alpha test this ingredient
    For how long and what type of gains?

18. All testers ran it for 30 days.

Their gains/results are outlined in paperwork you're each receiving

19. And when you gonna tell the rest of us? hehe

20. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Has anybody tested intimidate out yet?
    I wish! it's going to be a while until I can though since I am in contest prep now.

Mike

21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wish! it's going to be a while until I can though since I am in contest prep now.

Mike
    Oh, where are you competing at?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Oh, where are you competing at?
    March 3rd at the Arnold Classic in the Arnold Amateur. I qualified, and just got accepted. I will be a welterweight, currently 188.

Mike

23. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    March 3rd at the Arnold Classic in the Arnold Amateur. I qualified, and just got accepted. I will be a welterweight, currently 188.

Mike
    That's a major cut, good luck. How much of it is planned to be water weight?

24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    Good luck Mike..You looked BEAST last year

RECOVERBRO

25. I'm predicting a package at my house tomorrow.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I'm hoping there's a package at my house tomorrow.
    fixed

27. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    fixed
    Shh, my hopes were not answered

28. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I'm predicting a package at my house tomorrow.
    I'm predicting a package at my house by Friday lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I'm predicting a package at my house by Friday lol
    Haha ya I am thinking more along this.

30. If only I wasn't on the East coast

31. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Any chance of getting a tracking number?

32. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    If only I wasn't on the East coast
    Im on east coast, PA. Usually takes me about 5 business days when I get something shipped from headquarters.

Mike

33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Im on east coast, PA. Usually takes me about 5 business days when I get something shipped from headquarters.

Mike
    Sounds right, I just like creeping on where stuff is at lol

34. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I don't know how you've wiated that long. I've been waiting a week and I'm about to go crazy here! Never logged anything before, looking forward to proving I can run a decent log.

35. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    I don't know how you've wiated that long. I've been waiting a week and I'm about to go crazy here! Never logged anything before, looking forward to proving I can run a decent log.
    it took a LONG time to make sure we had a pure extract for this, unlike other companies who have put this out in the past

good things take time
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

36. hmmmm is this an ecdy product??

I cant think of much that is out that hasnt either been shown bunk or already successful....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

37. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    hmmmm is this an ecdy product??

I cant think of much that is out that hasnt either been shown bunk or already successful....
    I don't think we're allowed to tell.

38. i wouldnt expect that you were either, or else they would have just posted it up in the forum themselves.... its all good Im just thinking out loud.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

39. They already have their ecdy product
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition – Logging Opportunity for 3 QUALIFIED testers
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. Drive Beta-Testers: What did you think?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 01:31 PM