iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post


    Figure that can only help my chances.
    Snap... I think Tomahawk just one up'd y'all!

    Do we have any challengers?



  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post


    iForce Nutrition is getting ready to release another UNIQUE compound for the first time. This compound is 99% pure and guarantees to give IMPRESSIVE lbm gains, deeper more restful sleep, as well as a great "recomp" effect.


    Product Highlights:

    1 pill per day, right before bed. No timing your doses properly, just 1 pill/day no matter what.

    Start feeling it by day 5!

    Clinically proven to illicit INSANE hormonal response.







    HOW TO BECOME A TESTER

    Complete the following form in its entirety before Thanksgiving day to be given a chance to be chosen. Users who can keep a daily log(minimum of 3-4 updates/week) and are not running any other test boosters/anabolics are qualified. Upon being chosen, all testers will be notified of full ingredient panel as well as product write up.




    1. Age
    2. Weight
    3. Current supplements being used
    4. Your training split
    5. Your current diet
    6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product?
    7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review?











    ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE IN PRIOR TO ME EATING DINNER ON THANKSGIVING. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO BETA TEST, BUT STILL WANT A CHANCE AT A FREE BOTTLE ONCE WE RELEASE IT, IF THIS THREAD REACHES 1000 POSTS, POST #1000 WILL RECEIVE 1 FREE BOTTLE ALONG WITH ANY OTHER IFORCE PRODUCT OF THEIR CHOICE.
    dayum, if i hadn't just gotten picked to log hgh up for 3 months......

    oh well, you guys never choose me anyways. lol. sounds interesting though look forward to logs.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dayum, if i hadn't just gotten picked to log hgh up for 3 months......

    oh well, you guys never choose me anyways. lol. sounds interesting though look forward to logs.
    Lies!!! I would choose you!


  4. Bump for more apps! This is a great opportunity you dont want to miss.
  5. Thumbs up


    Currently logging Hemavol powder (LOVING it), and would love to give this a try. Nothing I've tried from iForce has let me down to date.

    1. Age - 21
    2. Weight - currently about 192 lbs. I've been as high as 218 lbs. (bulked), but am trying to lean out a bit right now.
    3. Current Supplements Being Used: iForce Hemavol, NOW Adam, NOW Omega 3's, Dymatize Elite Whey
    4. Your Training Split: I keep a 5 day split, but have only been able to make it to the gym 4 days a week recently. I do extremely high volumes, and both isolation and compound movements. It's as follows:
    a. Back
    b. Chest
    c. Legs
    d. Arms
    5. Your Current Diet: I do not count my macro's, as I basically go by feel. If I'm getting the results I want in the gym/in the mirror and feel good, I keep my macro's as they are and adjust as needed. I have a high protein/moderate carb/moderate fat diet. If I had to estimate, right now, it would be something along the lines of: 350 g. Pro/250 g. carb/100 g. fats. My diet relies mostly on chicken, rice, oatmeal and eggs, but I mix in some steaks/venison/whole wheat bread, etc., when needed.
    6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product? I will consider the new diet as long as it is not something absolutely outlandish (i.e., Warrior diet). I follow the KISS/IIFYM method, but I am always open to trying new things.
    7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? Absolutely. I have done numerous logs on bb.com (about 20) and have at least 70 product reviews. I've also recently started doing video reviews so that's something I would add to my final review.

    Thanks for the opportunity, and best of luck to everyone who's applied!

  6. I'm not easily intimidated.

    Come @ me Vaughn.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I'm not easily intimidated.

    Come @ me Vaughn.
    in4mortalkombatstylebattle
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    in4mortalkombatstylebattle
    in4StepUp4

  9. buuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmpppp pppppppppp
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post


    Figure that can only help my chances.
    If someone can top this you got my vote!

    •   
       


  11. What time frame are we looking at for this to be available?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. bumpin this amazing offer!!!

  13. Anxious to hear who gets picked. This sounds interesting and can't wait to see what it is.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Currently logging Hemavol powder (LOVING it), and would love to give this a try. Nothing I've tried from iForce has let me down to date.

    1. Age - 21
    2. Weight - currently about 192 lbs. I've been as high as 218 lbs. (bulked), but am trying to lean out a bit right now.
    3. Current Supplements Being Used: iForce Hemavol, NOW Adam, NOW Omega 3's, Dymatize Elite Whey
    4. Your Training Split: I keep a 5 day split, but have only been able to make it to the gym 4 days a week recently. I do extremely high volumes, and both isolation and compound movements. It's as follows:
    a. Back
    b. Chest
    c. Legs
    d. Arms
    5. Your Current Diet: I do not count my macro's, as I basically go by feel. If I'm getting the results I want in the gym/in the mirror and feel good, I keep my macro's as they are and adjust as needed. I have a high protein/moderate carb/moderate fat diet. If I had to estimate, right now, it would be something along the lines of: 350 g. Pro/250 g. carb/100 g. fats. My diet relies mostly on chicken, rice, oatmeal and eggs, but I mix in some steaks/venison/whole wheat bread, etc., when needed.
    6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product? I will consider the new diet as long as it is not something absolutely outlandish (i.e., Warrior diet). I follow the KISS/IIFYM method, but I am always open to trying new things.
    7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? Absolutely. I have done numerous logs on bb.com (about 20) and have at least 70 product reviews. I've also recently started doing video reviews so that's something I would add to my final review.

    Thanks for the opportunity, and best of luck to everyone who's applied!
    So damn greedy!


    jk
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    So damn greedy!


    jk
    LOL! I've been impressed with all of the iForce products I've tried - I can't resist trying to get my hands on this new product before it comes out!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    This has nothing to do with HGH.


    I don't care what you're on as long as its not a test booster or an anabolic.
    im out then.. that go for cruising?

  17. unfortunately yes


    I'd prefer users to be relatively "untouched" by anabolics so we can see true changes in their training/weight without having to compare it to their past AAS/PH/DS use.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  18. 1. Age 39
    2. Weight 174
    3. Current supplements being used creatine now Adam
    4. Your training split 5x5 chest back legs
    5. Your current diet none
    6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product? Sure
    7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? Sure
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'd prefer users to be relatively "untouched" by anabolics so we can see true changes in their training/weight without having to compare it to their past AAS/PH/DS use.
    if you're looking for an older tester, the above statement applies to me...

  20. 1. Age 39
    2. Weight 174
    3. Current supplements being used creatine now Adam
    4. Your training split 5x5 chest back legs
    5. Your current diet none
    6. Will you be willing to follow a new training/nutrition program to ensure maximum benefits from running this product? Sure
    7. Will you leave detailed posts in both the iForce and Supp log section on your results including daily updates as well as a final review? Sure
    Also have taken any supps beside creatine and a multi
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    unfortunately yes


    I'd prefer users to be relatively "untouched" by anabolics so we can see true changes in their training/weight without having to compare it to their past AAS/PH/DS use.
    Just an FYI...I am untouched...no touching of any sort. Carry on.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

    Just an FYI...I am untouched...no touching of any sort. Carry on.
    Wow T.... M..... I...... O.o
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  23. Bump!!!


  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dayum, if i hadn't just gotten picked to log hgh up for 3 months......

    oh well, you guys never choose me anyways. lol. sounds interesting though look forward to logs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/187379-jbryand101b-gtfih-post3098239.html


  25. Congrats to the winners
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  26. i'm so curious about this new one man
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Congrats to the winners
    Haha haven't been any winners yet Josh.

  28. need more apps.... this is an insane opportunity you dont want to miss out on!!!!

  29. need more apps.... this is an insane opportunity you dont want to miss out on!!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    dayum, if i hadn't just gotten picked to log hgh up for 3 months......

    oh well, you guys never choose me anyways. lol. sounds interesting though look forward to logs.
    HGH up? Or HGHpro? I didn't see any opps for HGH up.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce Nutrition – Logging Opportunity for 3 QUALIFIED testers
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:38 AM
  2. Drive Beta-Testers: What did you think?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in