Taurus Nutritions Methyl 1-P Write up and B2G1 72hr SALE!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Finally Brings you M1P with a Buy 2 get 1 Free 72 hr SALE!!
This will be ran at Nutra Planet once they have it up. Sale price
is set at $60! after the sale, price will be $29.99.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, DONT MISS OUT

Directions: Take 4 servings per day in divided doses.
Ingredients:
6-Keto (Preg-4-ene-3,6,20-Trione) 20mg
Luteolin 5mg
Other ingredients: Water, HPBCD, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate,

The "UNSTEROID"

Remember when 7-Up used to run those commercials about the"un-cola" well at Taurus, we have a similar concept.
The UN-STEROID...well sort of!

When is a progestin, NOT a progestin? When it doesn't bind to the progesterone receptor. In fact it doesn't bind to the estrogen receptor either and only tothe androgen receptor (about equal to 11-OXO) but .....

What it does do is provide quality lean mass gains withoutside effects. Our loggers are lovingthis stuff (both internal and on the forums) because it is an amazing anabolic that is very similar to the original Legal Gear M1P without crossing the line legally.

What is it?

6-Keto (Pregn-4-ene-3,6,20-trione) which is very similar instructure to the old 6-OXO product and we theorize inhibits aromatase (via downstream metabolites) along with being an anabolic on its own. The crazything about the new M1P is that it isn't a progestin at all having little to no activity at the progesterone receptor, PURE ANABOLIC effects!

What you get is a pure anabolic with very low side effects! Combined with proper diet and exercise you get a very potent product that stacks well with any other PH out there or is a good mild prosteroid on its own!

M1P is a dry compound that you can stack with other compounds to enhance their effects or alone to give you a pure anabolic that is very low in side effects.

Similar to our original M1P the 6-Keto is more than anything, a mild anabolic that you will come to love!

Last edited:
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow...sooo cool...have to try it now with that price :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always recommend standard cycling.. time on/time off, this is with anything.
Running a cycle support will be critisized.., is it mandatory? no..but if you have the money
its very beneficial for general health.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this mean $60 for three bottles... ?

Man my mom is gonna KNOW i'm roiding up lol. Just ordered some UD, 6bromo for my cycle when I go back home in Feb. If I order these too... lol... it'd be one mean cycle though ;) UD>5OP??? I donno... tie it in with some transaderm or AHv2 lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always recommend standard cycling.. time on/time off, this is with anything.
Running a cycle support will be critisized.., is it mandatory? no..but if you have the money
its very beneficial for general health.
Any results on the effect it has had on livers? cholesterol values?

How bad shut down are we talking? And.... if it's a progestin... is a SERM a good idea? Or would we be better off using prolactin controlling substances and just some minor AI's/Natty test for PCT?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Any links o the reviews? How many to order would highly depend on the proper dose and cycle length.

LikeMike

Awards
Subbed for more info. I would love to see other reviews. What type of gains have users seen? More info would be great.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any links o the reviews? How many to order would highly depend on the proper dose and cycle length.
This please.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
c'mon maaaaannn..definitely interesting, but was hoping for a more thorough write-up

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
c'mon maaaaannn..definitely interesting, but was hoping for a more thorough write-up
Hahah, yea I second this!

But I guess they are just slowly leaking out news.... to make more build up? Regardless... where's the BACON!!!???

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
What are you looking for specifically? It's a hormone, binds to the androgen receptor, doesn't bind to the progesterone receptor and doesn't bind to the estrogen receptor. :)

So, a pure anabolic with very little in the way of androgenic sides (compared to testosterone) yet still about as potent as 11-OXO for mass gains!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
x2. Looking for more info on what sides to expect. ie Cholestrol levels, the amount of shutdown, possible prolactin sides, suggested PCT.

Also, it would be great if there could be another version of the label where Mass Hormone could be taken off the label- kinda like nata-d and natadrol. This would be useful for several reasons.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Once my M1P arrives guy I'll Post my log here guys.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sides should be very mild if any.

Let me ask you. Why does everyone keep bringing up prolactin? Any reason in particular? I don't see this with any other hormone compounds. I don't know of a single steroid that is a prolactin agonist. So, what gives?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seth Roberts...learn it, live it, know it!

I wrote a quick article on progesterone and prolactin. This is all I could think of at the moment but feel free to question and hopefully we can get a discussion going that will flesh this out. No cliffs -- you actually have to read it -- it is not that long.

There is much confusion, conjecture and bro’lore surrounding prolactin and progesterone and how to control them to avoid gynecomastia, loss of libido and shutdown. A lot of confusion surrounds the misconception that these two hormones are one in the same. They are, in fact, two totally different hormones, with two totally different mechanisms of action and totally different effect profiles in the body.

Prolactin is a peptide hormone of 199 amino acids that is similar in structure to growth hormone. Prolactin is produced in the anterior pituitary in cells called lactotropes. Prolactin is secreted in an episodic fashion throughout the day. Its secretion is inhibited by dopamine and stimulated by estrogen, stress, TRH, and other factors such as suckling and nipple manipulation. Prolactin acts through prolactin receptors present on the surface of cells. In the human, these receptors are stimulated by GH and prolactin with equal potency. Prolactin initiates and maintains lactation in the estrogen primed breast. Prolactin is not a growth factor in breast tissue which is why it is necessary for breast tissue to be primed by the growth promoting action of estrogen in order for prolactin to exert its effects. Even so, lactation is prevented in the presence of high levels of estrogen and progesterone, such as those that exist in pregnancy, and lactation only proceeds with a drop in estrogen/progesterone levels post delivery. Prolactin inhibits gonadotropin secretion and therefore suppresses the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis and the production of testosterone.

Progesterone is a steroid hormone that binds to intracellular progesterone receptors that act in the nucleus of cells. Progesterone is produced in males by the adrenal glands and males have the same plasma level of progesterone as women d o during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle. There are actually two progesterone receptors. A functional receptor and a nonfunctional receptor that acts to suppress the activity of the functional receptor. Progesterone antagonizes the effect of estrogen by reducing estrogen receptor levels. This is exemplified by the use of progestins to fight estrogen responsive breast cancer. Progesterone has a potent suppressive effect on gonadotropin secretion and has been used as a contraceptive agent in men.

There is no evidence that controlling prolactin will prevent or treat gynecomastia. Many of the issues that are being attributed to prolactin can be explained through other mechanisms. While reducing prolactin may help with reduced libido and shutdown due to AAS, the potential risks involved with using dopaminergics to reduce prolactin levels probably outweighs the benefits. If estrogen is controlled during a cycle, then prolactin is unlikely to be elevated and unlikely to cause a problem.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sides should be very mild if any.

Let me ask you. Why does everyone keep bringing up prolactin? Any reason in particular? I don't see this with any other hormone compounds. I don't know of a single steroid that is a prolactin agonist. So, what gives?
It's funny, people hear progestin and always think prolactin.....

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
It's funny, people hear progestin and always think prolactin.....
Whoops, yep, i just did that.

So pct could be d-aspartic acid and erase?

And not being familer at all with the original M1p, what type of gains are expected on a lean gain based diet?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still confused as to the results/differences one can expect from this verses 5aOHP

I want to tryone or the other ASAP

Any help discerning the differences please?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Whoops, yep, i just did that.

So pct could be d-aspartic acid and erase?

And not being familer at all with the original M1p, what type of gains are expected on a lean gain based diet?
Eric can comment on Pct, gains should be similar from 11-oxo from what I've read, I'm running a log when my product arrives,

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Eric can comment on Pct, gains should be similar from 11-oxo from what I've read, I'm running a log when my product arrives,
I wasnt sure if it meant the same gains as 11 oxo or if the compound acted similarly to 11 oxo. Thanks for clearing that up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that a while ago as well lol

So we're talking similar effects as 11-oxo. Liver tox? Cholesterol? Just asking ifyou have the info. If not I figure it'll come.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Testing by forum member has not been going on long, I know of one log, my product will be arriving soon as there were customs issues the first time it was sent, they other guy flaked out and disappeared . I know Taurus did in house testing so Eric can chime in whether they ran any blood work.

LikeMike

Awards
Just out of curiosity what does your PCT consist of? Just wondering if most people will be running a serm as part of PCT with this.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Even at high doses, it is an OK gainer at best

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gains should be similar to high dose 11-OXO. So, not a mass monster, but great to add to any stack or to run on its own. With our delivery method, we expect to be equal to about 800mg of 11-OXO orally.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seth Roberts...learn it, live it, know it!

I wrote a quick article on progesterone and prolactin. This is all I could think of at the moment but feel free to question and hopefully we can get a discussion going that will flesh this out. No cliffs -- you actually have to read it -- it is not that long.

There is much confusion, conjecture and bro’lore surrounding prolactin and progesterone and how to control them to avoid gynecomastia, loss of libido and shutdown. A lot of confusion surrounds the misconception that these two hormones are one in the same. They are, in fact, two totally different hormones, with two totally different mechanisms of action and totally different effect profiles in the body.

Prolactin is a peptide hormone of 199 amino acids that is similar in structure to growth hormone. Prolactin is produced in the anterior pituitary in cells called lactotropes. Prolactin is secreted in an episodic fashion throughout the day. Its secretion is inhibited by dopamine and stimulated by estrogen, stress, TRH, and other factors such as suckling and nipple manipulation. Prolactin acts through prolactin receptors present on the surface of cells. In the human, these receptors are stimulated by GH and prolactin with equal potency. Prolactin initiates and maintains lactation in the estrogen primed breast. Prolactin is not a growth factor in breast tissue which is why it is necessary for breast tissue to be primed by the growth promoting action of estrogen in order for prolactin to exert its effects. Even so, lactation is prevented in the presence of high levels of estrogen and progesterone, such as those that exist in pregnancy, and lactation only proceeds with a drop in estrogen/progesterone levels post delivery. Prolactin inhibits gonadotropin secretion and therefore suppresses the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis and the production of testosterone.

Progesterone is a steroid hormone that binds to intracellular progesterone receptors that act in the nucleus of cells. Progesterone is produced in males by the adrenal glands and males have the same plasma level of progesterone as women d o during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle. There are actually two progesterone receptors. A functional receptor and a nonfunctional receptor that acts to suppress the activity of the functional receptor. Progesterone antagonizes the effect of estrogen by reducing estrogen receptor levels. This is exemplified by the use of progestins to fight estrogen responsive breast cancer. Progesterone has a potent suppressive effect on gonadotropin secretion and has been used as a contraceptive agent in men.

There is no evidence that controlling prolactin will prevent or treat gynecomastia. Many of the issues that are being attributed to prolactin can be explained through other mechanisms. While reducing prolactin may help with reduced libido and shutdown due to AAS, the potential risks involved with using dopaminergics to reduce prolactin levels probably outweighs the benefits. If estrogen is controlled during a cycle, then prolactin is unlikely to be elevated and unlikely to cause a problem.
why dont you post the link to that thread thats over in the anabolics section so everyone can read it from the source?

dont worry, i'll cite the source for you...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/123701-progesterone-prolactin.html

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I could but it has a bunch of nonsense after this post really.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can it be use like the original 11 OXO to bridge before PCT ?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's possible to use it as a bridge and I would assume a quite successful one at that. It's a neat compound. As for the major differences between it and 5aOHP they are very similar in function but as you know there are intangible benefits from mixing different structures. The same can be said about any steroids since they all do pretty much the same thing, but we do realize benefit to intelligent stacking.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when's it supposed to be up on nutraplanet?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If run as a solo, how long would a decent cycle be? 4 weeks,6 weeks,more...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 questions:

Why was i not awared of this amazing new product? :damnit:

And why was i not in the circle of testing? :rant2:

DO WANT! :heart:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 questions:

Why was i not awared of this amazing new product? :damnit:

And why was i not in the circle of testing? :rant2:

DO WANT! :heart:
Now , you cant sit in the back of class and not raise your hand! :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what does your PCT consist of? Just wondering if most people will be running a serm as part of PCT with this.
Im going with with LG Sciences new Form-X!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that enough ? Hmm, if so than that's a good product ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I reckon that FormX with 1.5g DAA per 3 caps and it's SERM capabilities would be well suited for M1-P PCT.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Gains should be similar to high dose 11-OXO. So, not a mass monster, but great to add to any stack or to run on its own. With our delivery method, we expect to be equal to about 800mg of 11-OXO orally.
11 oxo was great for cortisol control and in my case staying lean while adding mass. Are you saying that M1P is a drying/hardening agent or that it has any effects on cortisol or is it just that the mass gain is on par pound for pound wise as 11oxo?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid question

11 oxo was great for cortisol control and in my case staying lean while adding mass. Are you saying that M1P is a drying/hardening agent or that it has any effects on cortisol or is it just that the mass gain is on par pound for pound wise as 11oxo?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
+1 on this
Assuming size/mass gains, how dry is this? (also assuming diet is clean of course)

also curious about how little the sides would be and
something more specific about PCT, OTC is really gon' be enough?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea interested to know its MOA. and how it affects the body.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would assume it has cortisol lowering properties (most progestins do actually) the mechanism of action is binding and activating the androgen receptor in only an anabolic way opposed to any other mechanism. It's not a progestin actually (doesn't activate to the progesterone receptor).