Free capped product AND shirt

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Free shirt and capped product of your choice for the MOST complete answer.

Must be 18 and over USA or Canada.

IF you live outside the USA I will pay the first $10 of shipping if you will pay the rest I will get this sent out to you if you win.

You may NOT change your post.

ONE guess per person

What is the definition of White Friday?

Who originated White Friday?

When was White Friday Started?

Where can you find a list of White Friday Sales?

I will announce the winner Wed Nov 16th by 12 noon EST.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the most complete answer for all the questions...buuuuut....

White Friday is the Friday before Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
Traditionally the Christmas shopping season began on Black Friday, the day following Thanksgiving. But in the interest of providing more shopping days White Friday was started. It is a day for stores both online as well as bricks and mortar to offer promotional sales to kick off the shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many EU countries.

White Friday is not actually a holiday, but more and more employers give their employees the day off, increasing the number of potential shoppers. White Friday originated at a time when the US economy was in a dire situation. The thinking was this would be a way to stimulate the purchasing by the US consumer in an attempt to save money.
Because Thanksgiving always is on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, White Friday occurs between the 16th and 22nd of November.

Thanks Wiki ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
white friday

answered in bold

IF you live outside the USA I will pay the first $10 of shipping if you will pay the rest I will get this sent out to you if you win.

ONE guess per person

What is the definition of White Friday? Looks to be a Bridal sale

Who originated White Friday? only link i can find was for New York Bride and Groom

When was White Friday Started? Since they said first annual it was this year :)

Where can you find a list of White Friday Sales? Google white friday sales and this came up

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Traditionally the Christmas shopping season began on Black Friday, the day following Thanksgiving. But in the interest of providing more shopping days White Friday was started. It is a day for stores both online as well as bricks and mortar to offer promotional sales to kick off the shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many EU countries.

White Friday is not actually a holiday, but more and more employers give their employees the day off, increasing the number of potential shoppers. White Friday originated at a time when the US economy was in a dire situation. The thinking was this would be a way to stimulate the purchasing by the US consumer in an attempt to save money.

Because Thanksgiving always is on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, White Friday occurs between the 16th and 22nd of November.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw the White Friday relevancy on your FB, nicely done again AI.... :fing02:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schizm wins lol.

I'll say that I'm not sure, but it sounds racist.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Wiki ;)
Yes wikipedia IS a big help.

hint hint

willib

Awards
  • Established
w friday

hey guy's i for sure didn't mean to sound racist,just asked my wife off hand an those were her answers,forgive me please.
Schizm wins lol.

I'll say that I'm not sure, but it sounds racist.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Schizm wins! CONGRATS. PM me with what capped product you want and the ship to name and address. Thanks

Thanks Wiki ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aint' even mad, cause i'm stocking up on DAA caps and Agmatine caps this Friday. And i'll pick up another shirt half off, since i love wearing my AI shirt to the gym.

You're the best Mike!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude this sale is so sick...
I have a few things left over from last sale and I'm gonna order again.. Seriously nutra... If you don't make some killer sale there will be no love for you ...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guy's i for sure didn't mean to sound racist,just asked my wife off hand an those were her answers,forgive me please.
Haha I don't think anyone took your response that way, man. I actually planned on writing what I did regardless of if you'd posted or not; you just happened to say it before I did. I was just screwing around ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE schizbo congrats on the win and your superior google skills lol.
50% off on the 18th you say? Ok fine...I will buy...
Taman should have waited on his 1000000 serving tub of Lemon Recoverpro lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizm wins! CONGRATS. PM me with what capped product you want and the ship to name and address. Thanks

Heeeey, I actually totally forgot about this....Sweet deal! Thanks Crowler-dude! ;) Now let's see, RecoverPro has a cap....cap....lid.... :doh:
...will pontificate on my selection and send it henceforth shortly...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heeeey, I actually totally forgot about this....Sweet deal! Thanks Crowler-dude! ;) Now let's see, RecoverPro has a cap....cap....lid.... :doh:
You want 3z. Wife+kids=no sleep... ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome deal yes. I already have my cart set up . . . . . .

Congratz on this win btw ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, was leaning towards HGHpro...:scratchchin:

yep-yep-White friday rulz!....and thank ya much, sir :thumbsup:
Oh duh, I remember you saying that.
I am just broke and want me some 3z so I was hoping to live vicariously through you 6 hours a night for a month.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh duh, I remember you saying that.
I am just broke and want me some 3z so I was hoping to live vicariously through you 6 hours a night for a month.
I'm...ahhhh....uhhhh....not sure how I feel about that....so many emotions...going on....slightly confused.....My diary is going to get an ear full tonight....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ONE guess per person

The Friday before Thanksgiving. I'm off that day :)
It started when the economy was slow/bad to provide more shopping days and kick off the shipping season with great deals.
or a an amazing 50% off sale code by AI Sports Nutrition

Retailers: online & brick and mortar stores

Also the first Friday before Thanksgiving.
The 3rd Friday of November

WhiteFridaySales.com

Answers are above

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aw boy thought the contest was over at 12pm...

Oh well :)

I was late to work because of this

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well you are right so I am happy to send you your choice of any of our capped products.

Fair is fair.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Mike

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
BTW all the correct answers have not been posted yet.

I will wait until White Friday to reveal all the correct answers :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well you are right so I am happy to send you your choice of any of our capped products.

Fair is fair.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
Awesome customer service!
Thx Mike.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to the above answers,
Whit Friday, meaning White Friday, is the name given to the first Friday after Pentecost or Whitsun (White Sunday).
The day has a cultural significance in northern England, as the date on which the annual Whit Walks are traditionally held

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In addition to the above answers,
Whit Friday, meaning White Friday, is the name given to the first Friday after Pentecost or Whitsun (White Sunday).
The day has a cultural significance in northern England, as the date on which the annual Whit Walks are traditionally held
Thought that too but I gave the retail meaning.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whit Friday, meaning White Friday, is the name given to the first Friday after Pentecost or Whitsun.

The origin of the Whit Week processions of "Sunday school scholars" (which are still held to this day) dates back to 19 July 1821 when there was a procession of the children of Manchester to commemorate the coronation of George IV. On that day children of all denominations walked in procession from their schools and assembled at Ardwick Green to sing "God save the King". From then on the annual festival flourished and, in the course of time, St Ann's Square became the assembly ground. The numbers continued to grow and this was moved to Albert Square in 1878. Each Whit Friday, local churches or chapels in the region employed bands to lead traditional processions through the streets. Whit Friday was the "Scholars' Walk", or the Church's Annual Day when the girls would have a new dress and the boys would have new trousers, and neighbours, friends and relatives would give a penny for their new clothes. The church officers, clergy and children carried baskets of flowers or ribbons attached to banners.

Sales? Ummm I think I have the wrong white friday..

Lets try this again...

White Friday is the Friday before Thanksgiving Day in the United States. White Friday is not actually a holiday, but more and more employers give their employees the day off, increasing the number of potential shoppers.

Employers, online stores and brick & mortar stores

White Friday originated at a time when the US economy was in a dire situation. The thinking was this would be a way to stimulate the purchasing by the US consumer in an attempt to save money.

http://www.whitefridaysales.com/

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS to the winners!

I picked two

schizm and AaronJP1

Send me a PM with your choice.

Thanks guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cngrtltns flls!
See what I did there? No vowels...so tricky.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I Shot you a pm Mike.

And thanks for being so generous.

Is agmatine in stock Mike?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine will be in stock very soon.

If I were you I would choose a more expensive capped product seeing as how it is free.

Just sayin :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

If I were you I would choose a more expensive capped product seeing as how it is free.

Ok I'm going to re pm you :)

Mike u r cool as hell!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
so you are complaining that he picked a less expensive product??? wow you guys are really the best company out there :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah they are!!
Why I only buy direct from AI and I recommend to every one in and out the gym :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Curiously...What's your most expensive supp?

Can you cut the sleeves off my T-shirt and mail them to Flex seperately by chance? :fing02:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curiously...What's your most expensive supp?

Can you cut the sleeves off my T-shirt and mail them to Flex seperately by chance? :fing02:
Deal

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWOLE stack/2=TWO SWOLE stacks for $100 :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Big shot out to Crowler.
Sent my bottle of life support I won on a promo, with plenty of samples & a tee shirt and key chain and a water bottle and a pill case and a shaker.....
That's a lot of "ands"

And I Just wanna thank you again Mike for your recent help with ideas and being a very generous supplement company owner, I can almost assure you that you will be in business for a very lone time.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ Definately! AI has been gynomously generous over the last several months, Thanks AI/Mike & crew!! :kiss: