15 Months Worth Of HGHpro

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tis the season. Crowler is insisting that I pick FIVE loggers to run HGHpro for THREE months, each.
Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only HGHpro during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

-Have you ever used HGHpro?

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues?

-What will your goals be during this log?

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older and must reside in the US. I will pick the final loggers no later than the weekend after Thanksgiving. Thank you for your continued support.
hghpro500px.jpg

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
WOW! What an opportunity!!

If I wasnt so busy and so limited on time I would be all over this!!

Good luck to all who apply

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't update three times a week?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm sleeping right now...which might be an issue for my employer...but great opp for 5 peeps...well played AI :fing02:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-Have you ever used HGHpro? Yes I have and loved the sleep I got on it.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? I seem to wake up 5 to 6 times a night. I always fall back asleep quick but just wanna sleep through the night

-What will your goals be during this log? I will running pct during this log. I wanna sleep better to help keep my gains from my cycle

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I will be running my pct during this log. I have several products to pick through for my pct. I'm not sure what route I wanna go with yet. Also I will be taking bcaa power chews and protein

I'm 27 yrs old 6 foot 1 and weigh 217. I would guess I'm around 12% body fat

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That's exactly how you do it guys!
Perfect, thanks StopStalking!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wanted to run HGH PRO with some cycles for the l-dopa.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's fine with me. Put in an app, if you want.

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Tis the season. Crowler is insisting that I pick FIVE loggers to run HGHpro for THREE months, each.
Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only HGHpro during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older and must reside in the US. I will pick the final loggers no later than the weekend after Thanksgiving. Thank you for your continued support.
YES have used HGH PRO one time before loved it. I didnt use it for sleep as much as i did for recovery and to lean out , which it did help with. Sleep was a plus never have a problem there though. like i said no sleep issues. Goal this time for me for the log would be increased GH. Levels tested out low normal (like 42 points away from being under), and id like to get that back up there while i lean out. Other products during the log depends on time i get it. Photo shoot probably end of december, so cutting till then. After that maybe a clean bulk. While on cut ill be using a custom capsule burner, bronkaid, recompadrol, ALA (cheat days), and absolution plus, and 60mcg T3 and 250mg test per week. on bulk just recompadrol ALA HGHpro and protein with test. maybe some tren in there somewhere and igf1. can definetly log 3 times a week. i record all calories in lose it app workouts can be logged if you want. but id prolly only put down lifts i increase on. however bulk may not hgappen if i decide to fight again. Im 25, 5 10, 184 lbs, and 8 pecent bodyfat

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it recommended to be on l-dopa for a solid 3 months? just curious.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crowler and AI continue to impress! I have run 1 bottle of HGHpro and the sleep was fantastic! Felt much more refreshed the next day, and it seemed my overall wellbeing was improved.

Get in on this guys, good stuff here!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great opportunity here! Here's my app-
-Have you ever used hghpro? No, I have never used hghpro before- been very interested but never pulled the trigger.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues?yes. I often times wake up throughout the night. Also I occasionally have trouble falling asleep and I think the biggest issue is that even when I get plenty sleep I don't really feel refreshed in the morning.

-What will your goals be during this log? My goals for this log would be better recovery, better sleep, and hopefully an increase in strength and mass.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I don't have anything in particular planned.... Probably just staples and maybe a testbooster.

-Are you able to update at least three times a week? I would have no problem posting at least three times a week. I check the board everyday anyways and I'm constantly posting on other boards so I'd just have to start posting here a bit more than I have been- but like I said a detailed log with pics and plenty updates would be no problem. Thanks for the oppurtunity! Cheers.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great opportunity here! Here's my app-
-Have you ever used hghpro? No, I have never used hghpro before- been very interested but never pulled the trigger.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues?yes. I often times wake up throughout the night. Also I occasionally have trouble falling asleep and I think the biggest issue is that even when I get plenty sleep I don't really feel refreshed in the morning.

-What will your goals be during this log? My goals for this log would be better recovery, better sleep, and hopefully an increase in strength and mass.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I don't have anything in particular planned.... Probably just staples and maybe a testbooster.

-Are you able to update at least three times a week? I would have no problem posting at least three times a week. I check the board everyday anyways and I'm constantly posting on other boards so I'd just have to start posting here a bit more than I have been- but like I said a detailed log with pics and plenty updates would be no problem. Thanks for the oppurtunity! Cheers.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have found that the benefits just keep getting better and better with HGHpro.

If anyone would prefer to do just 2 months for this log that is fine also.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it recommended to be on l-dopa for a solid 3 months? just curious.
There have been many members from the boards that have been using it up to three months straight with great results. If anybody is concerned with this duration, they can opt for two months instead :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm in for at least three months:
  • I have never used HGHPro
  • Frequent waking and no more than 6 hrs a night on a good night
  • My goals are always the same - slow steady increases in LBM while maintaining a leaner appearance. Longevity.
  • TRT protocol
  • Yes

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have tried only samples
No sleep issues except I never feel like I get enough/good enough sleep
Will probably use a PH, some DAA, Agamtine, etc.
Goals- Lean mass, prolactin control with L-dopa,
Can update 3 times a week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn that's a bad ass promo...
Out of the logging game for a bit...
But this is nice.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I have never used HGH pro

I have had sleep issues for a very long time and would be willing to not take my melatonin and see how this product improves my sleep

I would be willing to start this (If chosen) after my current h drol run is over..I have less than three weeks left and then will start PCT... I can run this during PCT or wait till after.. During PCT I am doing nolva 20/20/10/10 and DAA (maybe activate xtreme not sure yet)
After my month of PCT I do not have any other supps planned besides the staples (whey, creatine, PWO, etc)

I would be able to log at least 3 times a week..

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
-Have you ever used HGHpro? Ive used 2 sample packs

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Yes, I have had trouble falling and staying asleep for 7 years now.

-What will your goals be during this log? would like to improve sleeping habits, be more alert during the day, increase strength, gain lean weight.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Will use a pre workout and creatine monohydrate, protein, multivitamin, fish oild. May run a prohormone cycle pending blood test on november 28, but have not decided yet. Although this would make a great addition during pct if i do run a cycle

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? easily

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind that you are not going to be limited to HGHpro. If melatonin works a little for you, feel free to keep using it. If choose not to use it...well, that's up to you.

-Have you ever used HGHpro? Ive used 2 sample packs

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Yes, I have had trouble falling and staying asleep for 7 years now.

-What will your goals be during this log? would like to improve sleeping habits, be more alert during the day, increase strength, gain lean weight.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Will use a pre workout and creatine monohydrate, protein, multivitamin, fish oild. May run a prohormone cycle pending blood test on november 28, but have not decided yet. Although this would make a great addition during pct if i do run a cycle

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? easily
Great idea. This could be really nice during a cycle and on PCT.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Have you ever used HGHpro? yes

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? i do not have any issues

-What will your goals be during this log? to boost natural gh levels - build lean muscle mass

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? protein and creatine - along with some caffeine

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? absolutely

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mars is up in HURR!!!

I like how some people are interested in lean mass, others are interested in improved sleep quality, while others are interested for a few other purposes (prolactin defense and recovery). Versatility = more bang for your buck :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that you are not going to be limited to HGHpro. If melatonin works a little for you, feel free to keep using it. If choose not to use it...well, that's up to you.

I would be interested to see if this could work as well as my melatonin :thumbsup: so I would probably try it both ways if chosen..

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be great. I'd probably do it that way too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an amazing offer, well done guys!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

yeah melatonin doesnt cut if for me. If i dont use if for a month then take it it works for one night, but then not again, whereas hgh pro worked great on both consecutive nights

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
-Have you ever used HGHpro? No

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Not really, I sleep like a baby.

-What will your goals be during this log? Increase muscle and strength with as little fat as possible

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Staple supps like whey, casein, bcaa, glutamine, beta alanine, creatine, multi.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Sure easily

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention the use of HGHpro during PCT. On cycle i wouldn't use it, but during PCT when your recovery and strength starts to decline, something like HGHpro would make for a great addition. Something to think about for any of you guys about to start a cycle or are already in a cycle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention the use of HGHpro during PCT. On cycle i wouldn't use it, but during PCT when your recovery and strength starts to decline, something like HGHpro would make for a great addition. Something to think about for any of you guys about to start a cycle or are already in a cycle.
Curious to as why you wouldn't run it on cycle?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to as why you wouldn't run it on cycle?
I ran it on cycle and it really helped me get recuperative sleep, to me it is a no brainer. It will also protentially aid in fat loss so it could be even more beneficial to run as such. That is just my take on it, if there is some reason one or more the ingredients don't mesh well on cycle I stand corrected so please let us know if that is the case.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW nice opp! This is a great chance for you guys! I would be interested but am currently investigating months worth of a different HGH supplement. But I can vouch that HGHpro is good stuff guys, get in on this!!!

napalm

napalm

Awards

No

No

Bigger, stronger, faster. Actually my goals will be to add 50 pounds to my total getting ready for a powerlifting meet in Jan.

Currently fish oil, whey and creatine. Possibly Vida Test - will find out Saturday

Absolutely, I'll even post it up on youtube

Thanks,

Steve

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Have you ever used HGHpro? Only a sample

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Never fully feel rested or like my sleep is deep enough.

-What will your goals be during this log? My continued Recomp

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Fatburner, vit b, vit c, vit d, curcumin, ubiquinol, maybe some others not sure yet.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Without issues!

Been training for almost 9 years 5'8" 185 lbs, 10% bf.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I ran it on cycle and it really helped me get recuperative sleep, to me it is a no brainer. It will also protentially aid in fat loss so it could be even more beneficial to run as such. That is just my take on it, if there is some reason one or more the ingredients don't mesh well on cycle I stand corrected so please let us know if that is the case.
Oh yea for sure run it on cycle. Test and HGH now THAT is a nice combo :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another very generous opportunity from AI; great stuff, guys. Just make sure bdcc doesn't get any :lol:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's next?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Have you ever used HGHpro? yes, but not solo, it was in the ai sample pack you guys sent me, i stacked it with 3z and snored like a lumberjack according to my wife.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? yes, normally I get up numerous times throughout the night, and this leads me to trying numerous sleep supplements.

-What will your goals be during this log? increase fat free mass, decrease fat, better sex.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? pre workout, protein, omega's, amino's, daa.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? im able to update 7 times per week, and on multiple boards.

:thumbsup:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multiple boards, eh? Jbryand101b has just upped the ante!!!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Hi stxnas,

-Have you ever used HGHpro? No I have not - Recovery Pro is a staple though.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Most nights I wake up at least 3-5 times a night - hard to get a good restfull night of sleep that way

-What will your goals be during this log? I'm 47 years old and after seeing old fugger's log I'm thinking of entering my first show next year. I'm looking to get some good sleep to allow for great recovery (us old guys take longer ya know) so I can add some more muscle before doing the "I'm gonna try and get ripped" for the show.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I am on TRT and also thanks to the BigT I'm using forma and transderm combo. I'm also using alot of the staples most ppl use. After the forma/trans I will be using HCG as my doc gave me a script for that.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes sir ... I am on the board every day ... and have learned alot from the "veterans" :)

I would run it for the 3 months.... thanks for the possiblity to run it.

Tony

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tony, have you not received a FREE sample kit yet? If not, PM me your full name and shipping information.
You'll receive the following samples:

samples.jpg

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... perhaps I will post an App here ;)
Just finished my 4 week transaderm log... Thinking of using HGHpro in my semi PCT.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I'm applying as soon as I get off this airplane!!!!! Awesome opportunity right hurr!!!!

B

blinkstr

Awards
-Have you ever used HGHpro? No I have never used HGHpro or any other HGH supplement

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Yes, I often have trouble falling asleep. Would love to see how this would help with sleep and recovery

-What will your goals be during this log? My goals will be get better sleep and to get my strength up atleast 15lbs on major lifts

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Preworkout N.O. Booster, Creatine, Protein(Whey during the day, Casein before bed) Multi-vitamin

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes I able to log atleast 3 times a week

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multiple boards, eh? Jbryand101b has just upped the ante!!!
Jbry knows how to up the ante on just about everything.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know...ive only run HGHPro for 2 months...maybe I should go for 3...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nate is pretending he doesn't offer international shipping again?!

If he likes you enough he will do it, bribes in the mail. ;)