Sponsored Logging Opportunity for Strength Athletes
11-16-2011 12:13 PM
AI Sponsored Athlete
Come on guys where are those apps? I mean the less apps th easier it is on me, but it isnt about me...its about you guys! Lets go get those apps in!
11-16-2011 02:10 PM
you responded... very in depth. When I get home hopefully I can look up those links!
11-26-2011 09:39 PM
Hello I'm new to this forum stuuf but i take my training quite seriously.
1) I am 24 years old
2) I have been working out for 8 years
3) My routine consists of 3 lifting days a week with one day dedicated to cardio. Mondays I do weighted dips, ATG squats, close grip weighted pullups, tricep extentions. Wednesdays I do standing military presses, deadlifts, russian twists and weighted wide grip pull ups. friday i do front squats, good mornings, bench press, hyperextensions
4) My diet is 3000 cal on workout days and 2600 on non-workout days.
5) I would like to try AI's Perform. The reason being that I feel like I been lacking lately from the usual libido boost I used to get from doing squats and deadlift and I have run out of gas in a particular area in the past and I'd like to see if this would be a rememdy to consider in the future
11-27-2011 10:59 PM
Last day, get your apps in while you can!
11-28-2011 10:52 AM
AI Sponsored Athlete
Winners of the logging opportunity:
PM me your mailing info guys.
Runner Ups who will recieve free samples:
Send me your mailing info as well.
Upon recieving you supps post up a link to you log here.
Thank You for all your entries.
11-28-2011 11:05 AM
1) Age: 23
2) Experience level: over 4 years since I first grasped a dumbbell in a gym, about 16mo since I started training seriously and dieting (semi =p ) properly.
3) Routine: I do DC training lifting every other day, which while it is technically a bodybuilding program it definitely translates well to strength. It's the absolute best program I feel for increasing your squat, and it has helped my bench a lot, too (jury's out on the deadlift).
4) Diet: right now I'm on a semi-bulk of sorts, but taking in about 300-350g protein, 250-300g carb, 180g fat. I started at 205/210 in July but have since plateaued at 240, and I even lost 10lbs over thanksgiving break (WTF???). My plateau may be to poor sleep, though, and not diet. At any rate, I'm considering throwing in protein shakes with 2 other meals and seeing how that goes.
5) What product you want to try and why: I think I would really love to try out HGHpro the most. I don't respond well or at all to testofen (I was dosing it both as recommended and at twice the dosage with nothing happening), so TestoPro is out. I also replied to the HGHpro logging opp because I both see this playing a role in recovery, which would help with gains, and since my sleep quality has been pretty poor since September (only getting 5-7 hours of any sort of sleep) this could help a lot with that, too, which would help with my overall quality of life. So I see a hole in my otherwise perfect routine, and I think HGHpro would very easily plug that hole.
11-28-2011 11:05 AM
Oh hahaha, I applied late. Damn! Stupid browser didn't refresh and let me see that winners were declared, lol
11-28-2011 11:57 AM
and big thanks to A I
11-28-2011 01:21 PM
Thanks, can't wait to try it out.
11-28-2011 03:13 PM
no problem, thanks for the samples. congrats to the winners.
11-29-2011 07:52 AM
awesome! I been buried i school work, didn't even realize this. Thanks AI!!!!
12-09-2011 08:50 PM
My log, first doses start tonight. Thanks a lot for the extra stuff aswell!
Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro
Similar Forum Threads
By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:47 AM
By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
By JakeVendetta in forum Genomyx
Last Post: 10-07-2010, 11:17 PM
By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM