Sponsored Logging Opportunity for Strength Athletes

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The title says it all....this is for you strength athletes out there looking for something to give you a little bit more. I will pick two people to log there choice of ANY 1 Product in AI's Line Up. This Includes Testopro, HGHpro, Stoked, etc etc.

The rules are simple. Submit the following application:
1) Age
2) Experience level
3) Routine
4) Diet
5) What product you want to try and why

*Those Chosen must be able to log the product within a reasonable amount of time of recieving it in the mail
*Must be at least 18 years old
*Must be a US Resident

This Promo Will end Novermber 27th. If the response is big enough...I may just do this again next month. Now Submit those Apps!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are some of my Favorites:

Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.
DIRECTIONS
Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. For maximal results do not take with food.
WRITE-UP
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:
What HGH PRO WILL do:
- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)500mg**
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)600mg**
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex500mg**
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)

Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)

Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)

Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)

Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.

Testosterone -It is the males physical life-blood. You don't want to have low levels under any condition. Testo-Pro will make sure that your levels are never in short supply. You are obviously reading this because you want to be bigger, stronger, and be at the top of your game performance wise. Testo-Pro can make that happen and then some. Testo-Pro is an all natural test-booster that uses only the most scientifically proven ingredients to elevate testosterone levels. You can expect more strength leading to heavier lifts, more muscle mass increase, lots of natural energy, and a libido that will go absolutely through the roof. So get your Testo-Pro today and start dominating your life like you should be. Nuff Said!
DIRECTIONS
Take 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM, and another serving (2 pills) in the PM.
WRITE-UP
TestoPRO™ works by freeing up testosterone the body already has. Circulating testosterone is bound by a glycoprotein called sex hormone binding globulin, or SHBG. TestoPRO™ works by preventing this action from happening, resulting in drastically increased free testosterone (the biologically active form), allowing for increased strength, lean mass, stronger libido and even fat loss.

Testofen®:
Testofen® is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent. A 100 percent increase compared to that of the placebo group. Just as important, not only does Testofen® boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn’t gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant’s skin fold thickness was reduced 20.18 percent at the triceps and 14.64 percent at the thigh, while maintaining body weight? What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen® . This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place. This all sounds well and good, but what about safety of Testofen® ? All these parameters were normal for all participants; Heart Rate, Blood Glucose Levels, Body Temperature, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rates, Alkaline Phosphate, Bilirubin [ Total, Direct and Indirect ], Creatinine, Haemoglobin, Haematocrit, MCV, MCHC, RBC Count, WBC Count, Platelets, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, and Neutrophils.

Divanil™:
Divanil™ What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient proven to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil™ , a compound also proven to raise free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone-binding-globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is a glycoprotein that binds to sex hormones, specifically testosterone and estradiol. By using Divanil™ , a potent inhibitor of SHBG, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.
Indole-3-Carbinol:
Indole-3-Carbinol I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will take care of your libido, perhaps even raising it to higher levels than normal, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?).
Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. The metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.
Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren’t active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are what known as quercetin, and Bioperine®.
Quercetin:
Quercetin is a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting these two pathways results in increased bioavailability of the product you are taking. Quercetin also has other benefits, ranging from being an anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant, as well as a potential preventative aid for cancer, heart disease, or diabetes.
BioPerine®:
BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! Not a strength athlete but this is a great opportunity for someone!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for some power loggers :)

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeet. Yet another good opportunity from AI !!!!! You guys seriously never stop giving stuff away. Get those apps in, gents!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd apply, but i dont feel like filling out all that stuff. plus i dont lift with strength as my focus. it's probably the last thing im worried about.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
1) Age --45 yrs old
2) Experience level--lifting for yrs last 6yrs done a minimum of at least one contest pr yr currently one week out from knee replacement
3) Routine--for lack of better description kinda holistic just go with flow(obviously no lower body currently)
4) Diet--Unless I am cutting for a powerlifting contest this is a dirty word!!
5) What product you want to try and why--motivate cause I like the idea of having the convinience of pill form

ONLY WARNING is as stated one week out from knee replacement would concentrate mostly upper body very light body weight lower body movements would much prefer to wait till december 1st to start if not will start immediately
will log daily -begin and end pics if wanted(not pretty as stated powerlifter I don't diet :( )

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice first app. Keep them rolling in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about retired strength athletes:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about retired strength athletes:)
Oh heck yes. Submit an app!! Strength knows no age nor does it every truly retire.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
1) Age - 22

2) Experience level -Started training my entire body in February 2011. Before that I was one of 'those guys' who only benched and curled for about 4 months before that.

3) Routine - Lately I've been following PHAT by Layne Norton

4) Diet - Isn't always perfect, hard to as a college student. I do eat relatively healthy while getting in ~160g protein, 160g carbs and 80g fat.

5) What product you want to try and why - I would like to give HGHpro a shot. I've had an interest in HGH products for awhile now but I always see mixed reviews on products claiming to elevate HGH levels. Seeing the mixed reviews causes me to be skeptical about buying them since they're typically expensive. I'd like to find out for myself whether the products are legit or not. The HGH pro write up says it will do 10 things and that caught my eye.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
1) Age; 31

2) Experience level; lifting since i was 16, former arena football and semi-pro football, started lifting heavy 2 years ago with a goal to bench twice my bodyweight

3) Routine; currently doing the arnold pre-olympia prep, with some added conditioning from my partner

4) Diet; 4500-5000 cals day, 300+ protien, 350+ carbs, no sugar, nothing white(bread, potatoes, rice, etc)

5) What product you want to try and why; would like to try "MANIC", because im always looking for that extra push in the gym

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am trying to gain more logging ops from your company so should I hit all your ops? hey you commented the otherday about adding ALA to my current Glycobol.. I am wondering the benifit from doing that.. I would be adding at dinner since I dose 2 breakfast and lunch.

I am working on the other op from stxnas so I dunno about posting in both places... what if I won both opportunities? ;) anyways just really wanted to ask that one question(right now).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am trying to gain more logging ops from your company so should I hit all your ops? hey you commented the otherday about adding ALA to my current Glycobol.. I am wondering the benifit from doing that.. I would be adding at dinner since I dose 2 breakfast and lunch.

I am working on the other op from stxnas so I dunno about posting in both places... what if I won both opportunities? ;) anyways just really wanted to ask that one question(right now).
Post it up and we'll cross any necessary bridges later :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
The rules are simple. Submit the following application:
1) Age : 33
2) Experience level : NOOBIE got about 8 months of lifting under my belt.... very athletic until 1998
3) Routine : I guess you could say I DONT KNOW. I go through each workout adding a little bit of weight on strong day and other days I stay at the same weight. I try to vary my routine each day hitting certain areas hard and add a couple of small muscle groups .... I try to hit cardio at least twice a week I have lost little over 15lbs in the last 3 months (healthy loss)
4) Diet : My diet is not completly written down how ever I do know that most of my breakfast are round 600cal, witha ample cARBS ANd protein. I do consume a snack between meals mostly granola and or a fruit, lunch is potatoes, rice, or beans witha meat. Dinner is meats and veggies. I would say I am around 1800-2300 varying each day.
5) What product you want to try and why : Recover pro LEMON this stuff is so good. It makes me feel so good, Even had a buddy of mine use it for a hangover and lets just say it worked! I reallly like this product during workouts but I have only had sample packets...so I mixed the fruit and lemon together for a very tasty pleaseing workout drink. The BCAA is a very vital part of lean muscle gains. You can lose fat and still gain muscle. My wife kills me when she says when is enough weight loss enough for you... you gaining muscle and muscle weigh more than fat. Alll I tell her is for every 4 pounds of fat 2 lb of muscle goes on... do the math. Is that right I dont know but it shut her down..hahahha.

I have applied to several othe opps in other site and here and just want the opportunity to let people know from mysatnd point how good or bad a product is. So for I have had a bad experience with a couple of product...maybe not because of the product as a whole more of a certain ingredian that idnt agree with me... and it was pointed out in my review. Thanks for listening to me ramble and hopefully I can continue to use your quality product.. (BTW mixing the two recover pros is very tasty!)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I like to see!! Keep on sending in those apps!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

When is your biggest carb meal?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
When is your biggest carb meal?
unfortunatly after further review... Dinner which i eat around 630pm then wont eat again until breakfast around 7 am.. thats weird now that i llok at it 12hours no food... no wonder i sometimes get light headed during workouts... i think i might need to add food right before bed... definitly need to get some casin.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
unfortunatly after further review... Dinner which i eat around 630pm then wont eat again until breakfast around 7 am.. thats weird now that i llok at it 12hours no food... no wonder i sometimes get light headed during workouts... i think i might need to add food right before bed... definitly need to get some casin.
You can either add some casein, or have a shake ready by your bed so you can have a 2am or 3 am snack.

Also I think i responded to your question on another site earlier today

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys where are those apps? I mean the less apps th easier it is on me, but it isnt about me...its about you guys! Lets go get those apps in!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
you responded... very in depth. When I get home hopefully I can look up those links!

elmatador48

Awards
Hello I'm new to this forum stuuf but i take my training quite seriously.
1) I am 24 years old
2) I have been working out for 8 years
3) My routine consists of 3 lifting days a week with one day dedicated to cardio. Mondays I do weighted dips, ATG squats, close grip weighted pullups, tricep extentions. Wednesdays I do standing military presses, deadlifts, russian twists and weighted wide grip pull ups. friday i do front squats, good mornings, bench press, hyperextensions
4) My diet is 3000 cal on workout days and 2600 on non-workout days.
5) I would like to try AI's Perform. The reason being that I feel like I been lacking lately from the usual libido boost I used to get from doing squats and deadlift and I have run out of gas in a particular area in the past and I'd like to see if this would be a rememdy to consider in the future

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners of the logging opportunity:

1)Jaycuda -HGHpro
2)elmatador48 -Perform

PM me your mailing info guys.

Runner Ups who will recieve free samples:
1) lilarny
2) Bigbumpkin

Send me your mailing info as well.

Upon recieving you supps post up a link to you log here.

Thank You for all your entries.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEAST OPP!

1) Age: 23

2) Experience level: over 4 years since I first grasped a dumbbell in a gym, about 16mo since I started training seriously and dieting (semi =p ) properly.

3) Routine: I do DC training lifting every other day, which while it is technically a bodybuilding program it definitely translates well to strength. It's the absolute best program I feel for increasing your squat, and it has helped my bench a lot, too (jury's out on the deadlift).

4) Diet: right now I'm on a semi-bulk of sorts, but taking in about 300-350g protein, 250-300g carb, 180g fat. I started at 205/210 in July but have since plateaued at 240, and I even lost 10lbs over thanksgiving break (WTF???). My plateau may be to poor sleep, though, and not diet. At any rate, I'm considering throwing in protein shakes with 2 other meals and seeing how that goes.

5) What product you want to try and why: I think I would really love to try out HGHpro the most. I don't respond well or at all to testofen (I was dosing it both as recommended and at twice the dosage with nothing happening), so TestoPro is out. I also replied to the HGHpro logging opp because I both see this playing a role in recovery, which would help with gains, and since my sleep quality has been pretty poor since September (only getting 5-7 hours of any sort of sleep) this could help a lot with that, too, which would help with my overall quality of life. So I see a hole in my otherwise perfect routine, and I think HGHpro would very easily plug that hole.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hahaha, I applied late. Damn! Stupid browser didn't refresh and let me see that winners were declared, lol

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys!

and big thanks to A I :)

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
no problem, thanks for the samples. congrats to the winners.

elmatador48

Awards
awesome! I been buried i school work, didn't even realize this. Thanks AI!!!!