Bioforge or VidaSupps VidaTest? You be the judge!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
VidaSupps VidaTest

I'm going to make this simple. Look at the label and price and draw your own conclusions!
We use the same patented extracts and LongJack 100!

Vida.jpg

$63 with Coupon Code EV10 for THREE MONTHS

[HR][/HR]
bioforge.jpg

$45+ for ONE Month
It's also out of stock!

Last edited:
Reactions: mw1
Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention BioForge is Out of stock everywhere?!?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice comparison Ev52. Looks like a very suitable alternative.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could see that being effective for people who are lazy and don't take Vitamin D on the regular (it is so cheap and almost all of America is deficient in it) and need a libido boost. I would like to see some bloods to prove this raises total and free serum testosterone. I never jumped on the BioForge bandwagon so I can't say whether they were effective or not.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I could see that being effective for people who are lazy and don't take Vitamin D on the regular (it is so cheap and almost all of America is deficient in it) and need a libido boost. I would like to see some bloods to prove this raises total and free serum testosterone. I never jumped on the BioForge bandwagon so I can't say whether they were effective or not.
Bioforge has shown a lot of bloods but we haven't sponsored any that I am aware of. Throw up an app to log it or enter our thanksgiving contest! Don't forget the powerful adaptogens:

DOES PRIMAVIE® PROVIDE ANY BENEFITS OTHER THAN ENERGY ENHANCEMENT?

Modern research has shown that shilajit increases immunity, strength, and endurance; it strengthens cognitive ability, heightens libido, and functions as a transporter/carrier to more efficiently drive other nutrients into the body. As an adaptogen, it helps reduce stress, strengthen the immune system, and reduce allergies.

What benefits does Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] offer me?

The physiological wellness benefits afforded by Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] have been substantiated as structure/function health claims and can be applied to many product categories including: Stress, Energy, Mental Cognition, Cardiovascular Function, Glucose Release, and Weight Management.* Sensoril’s efficacy in these claims areas is supported by a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial.

Sensoril’s ability to balance and harmonize the body’s systems results from its adaptogenic properties.* Adaptogens are a rare group of botanicals and mushrooms possessing unique properties that increase the body’s ability to resist and recover from stress while stimulating an overall feeling of balance and normalization.* With its adaptogenic properties, Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] is novel in that it provides long-lasting stress relief while improving mood when taken as a tonic on a daily basis, without any negative side effects.*

Sensoril‘s substantiated structure/function claims are in accordance with the requirements of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 and have been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration. Some examples of the many claims Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] features include:
  • Helps inhibit fatigue, tension and exhaustion from everyday stressors*
  • Helps promote mental clarity, concentration and alertness*
  • Helps enhance balanced energy levels for physical performance and endurance*
  • Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
  • Helps support blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range*

chr_edw

Awards
How to by

went to the vitasupps site and did not see the option for the 30 day. Is there somewhere else to purchase or only directly ?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
went to the vitasupps site and did not see the option for the 30 day. Is there somewhere else to purchase or only directly ?
It looks like we are sold out of the one month supply. I will check on it. The three month supply is the better option to really see the benefits it has to offer. Not to mention the low price with coupon.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

We now offer worldwide shipping for $9.99 and free shipping to Canada when you spend over $49!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE

We now offer worldwide shipping for $9.99 and free shipping to Canada when you spend over $49!
Wow!! that's a pretty good deal...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! that's a pretty good deal...
It is a great deal. One thing to keep in mind is:

Please Note
There will be no tracking or confirmation # outside of USA and
Canada. No way we can figure out how to have tracking without charging
actual costs which is a ton.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it helps keep costs down. However, you can use credit cards through PayPal.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to wait for black Friday for the deal!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Still the best deal going...

Some excellent reviews and logs!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ya man with all honesty the quality of the product for the price cant be beat :)
You and 3clipseGT have been doing a great job with your logs and thank you for the accuracy.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The sales response has been great this week. Thanks for the support!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Dare I admit, I am appalled at the flagrant copying of Daniel's baby, Bio Forge.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Heya

Im on day 40 right now...I waited to post anything untill it kicked in...i have tried BF3 solo at 4 caps and im running this the same...so far i have to say i have the same alpha feeling...getting stronger..leaning out and libido through the roof. I have to admit i was very very skeptical as you know before ordering. I have another 27 days left at 4 caps and im sure just like my run with BFV3 this is where the fun starts. I wanted to run this for 3 months originally, I went to order another bottle to extend cycle but i noticed shipping to canada has gone up, 1 bottle shipped is $14.98

It has gone from free shipping to 10 dollars and now to this...i will not order

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Heya

Im on day 40 right now...I waited to post anything untill it kicked in...i have tried BF3 solo at 4 caps and im running this the same...so far i have to say i have the same alpha feeling...getting stronger..leaning out and libido through the roof. I have to admit i was very very skeptical as you know before ordering. I have another 27 days left at 4 caps and im sure just like my run with BFV3 this is where the fun starts. I wanted to run this for 3 months originally, I went to order another bottle to extend cycle but i noticed shipping to canada has gone up, 1 bottle shipped is $14.98

It has gone from free shipping to 10 dollars and now to this...i will not order
Glad you are seeing the same results! I'll look into the shipping for you and see what I can find out.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Ev52

what the...

i went back to to ur website

the 270ct bottle is $9.99
the 90ct bottle is $14.98

Im assuming the 90ct bottle comes in a smaller bottle and weighs less

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ev52

what the...

i went back to to ur website

the 270ct bottle is $9.99
the 90ct bottle is $14.98

Im assuming the 90ct bottle comes in a smaller bottle and weighs less
I noticed the same thing, I'm sending them an email as we speak to hopefully get it fixed quickly. I also sent you a message.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Free shipping in three month to Canada! The one month bottle has 9.99 shipping.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
naw its still showing 14.98 for 1 bottle when i add it to cart..i even tried to email them but i cant...the space where i need to add my email is not long enough lol

i give up
thanks anyway

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
naw its still showing 14.98 for 1 bottle when i add it to cart..i even tried to email them but i cant...the space where i need to add my email is not long enough lol

i give up
thanks anyway
That is so strange, I have checked multiple Canada addresses and it says $9.99. Please PM me your address so I can investigate. I apologize for the troubles.

Thanks

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I remember having a discount code for a rewards program with vidasupps. I also remember I am probably owed a bunch of money / a hell of a lot of store $ as my code was the 1st 10% to hit the market. Too bad raula never replied to any of my pm's inquiring about this . . .

edit: speak of the devil, its still in my sig.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I remember having a discount code for a rewards program with vidasupps. I also remember I am probably owed a bunch of money / a hell of a lot of store $ as my code was the 1st 10% to hit the market. Too bad raula never replied to any of my pm's inquiring about this . . .

edit: speak of the devil, its still in my sig.
I would recommend contacting them directly at [email protected]. Hopefully, they can get you straightened out.