AgeForce promo starting this Thursday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM newsletter subscribers, keep your eyes on your email, because this Thursday you will all be recieving an email detailing AgeForce's new promo. This is going to be for more than one of their patches, so if there is anything you're currently interested in, you won't want to miss this!
This thread will be here for you all to post questions about the promo and/or the patches involved.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was this the one we chatted about earlier?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys keeping us in the dark?
Oh no no, I wouldn't do that. Mattrag is talking about a BOGO email that he got. I'm not 100% sure what all this upcoming promo will cover, so I don't want to speak too soon since I don't know all the details yet. But I do know it's supposed to be pretty good!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, i'm not privileged to anything more than anyone else. ;) (though I would love to be lol)

Also, just sign up for their newsletter if not.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two more days...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What age groups are y'all trying to market too? Also, what would you say the minimum age for each product is? I am also unaware of the dosage of HGH someone would take on a cycle basis. How does your HGH patch compare?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not too familiar with HGH inject cycles as I have no interest in injecting any time soon but here is a write up of the powerpatch from the site:

Twice the HGH plus a new multi-function booster! - ExtraStrength® HGH patches have just been made even better with an awesome new formula! We've more than doubled the amount of HGH (Somatropin) in each patch from 10,000ng to 22,000ng! And we've added an advanced "booster" complex to the formula with 4 very special natural supplements to increase the bio-availability of the HGH, help with weight loss control, and increase overall formula performance. Our company developed and introduced the first transdermal time-release HGH patches 8-years ago. This is our 20th formula upgrade since then, and with the exception of our PowerPatches, these new ExtraStrength® patches contain 4-times more HGH than any other homeopathic patch or spray on the market! HGH patches are so convenient to use. Just put one on in the evening and take it off when you wake up. Our exclusive time-release formula enters your system while you sleep. You don't have to wear it during the day, unless you want to, and with HGH patches you don't have to remember to spray 3 or 4 times a day. AgeForce® HGH patches may be used safely with other prescribed medication and there are no known side effects. There are no known negative drug interactions, no contraindications for use, no known allergic reactions, and no known sensitivities resulting from the use of our homeopathic HGH patches. That being said, if you are taking one or more prescribed medications, we always suggest that you consult your doctor or health care provider before your begin HGH supplementation. Every month we include 2-extra HGH patches at no charge just in case. Use them for travel or to double your daily dose of human growth hormone after a hard workout! What benefits can you expect from safe, legal, HGH supplements? Anyone who wants to improve their health and physical fitness should consider our HGH patches. At any age they will deliver many important health and fitness benefits:

Weight Loss and loss of Deep Abdominal Body Fat without strict diets Increased Energy & Endurance Deeper more restful Sleep Restore skin elasticity and underlying collagen Moderate symptoms of Menopause and Peri Menopause Elevate Libido Normalize Blood Pressure Stimulate Hair Growth and Restore Original Hair Color Anti-Aging/Longevity

Benefits that you may expect in the first six months of use.

As for age groups, I would suggest at least being 18 before looking to anything besides basic supplementation, and of course, IMO anyways, each type of patch is slightly age specific.
For example, the Testo patches probably wouldn't be of much use to a younger male who's test levels are already very high.
The creatine and nitric patches would be good for any age group for someone looking for fitness benefits.
The regular HGH patch would be something more for an average older adult who doesn't exercise regularly versus the Powerpatch which seems to be better suited for the bodybuilding type.
The Powerpatch is another one that wouldn't be that beneficial for a younger person. The older we get, the less optimal our hormone production is, therefore the use of HGH would have more benefits as you age.
I currently use the Powerpatch as mainly a sleep aide and I feel it gives me a stronger sense of well -being and noticing some clearer skin, which at 25 years of age all are good enough for me.
The melatonin patch would also be something beneficial to any age group.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a couple questions.
First of all, what is everyone interested in? The Testo patches, Powerpatch, Creatine, and Preworkout patches all seem to be the most popular right now.
Not saying for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a good deal on those four starting Thursday

Secondly, who has used any of these patches in the past?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the offer have a trial patch attached to the email that I can print off and apply to my person?
ha! just kiddin ;)

...have been meaning to check more into these, seem like an easy & cool way for delivery....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. That would be awesome!
Keep your eyes open tomorrow man, deal like this might not come around again for a while.
And you know what shizzy? Since you're like family now, I will hook you up with a discount sometime.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. That would be awesome!
Keep your eyes open tomorrow man, deal like this might not come around again for a while.
And you know what shizzy? Since you're like family now, I will hook you up with a discount sometime.
sounds good man! I'll 'assume' that will be one slick discount, considering I helped you 'dispose' of that body that was in your trunk after that one wild weekend you had <wink-wink-nudge-nudge> :sgrin:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to ruin the secret...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way to ruin the secret...
....whhhhhat...I didn't give it all away and that it was a dead hooker, now did I?!?! :doh: prolly shoulda pm'd this msg instead of posting it....live n learn....live n learn....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DID EVERYONE CHECK THEIR EMAILS?

Just in case you aren't signed up for the newsletter or haven't checked your email today, this is what anabolicminds sent out to their newsletter subscribers....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We Want To Prove To You That Our AgeForce® Patches Are As Good As We Say They Are! So We're Ready To Send
Your First Month Free!
OK, you're skeptical and have questions about transdermal patch supplements. We get that! So we've decided to "put our money where our mouth is," and ask you to try any one of our 4 most popular supplements free for a month!

This 48 Hour Free Trial Offer Has Some Rules, So Please Read Them Carefully:
  • Free Trial is only for "AutoShip" order option. (More about our AutoShip order option below) Your first month of AutoShip is free, and then recurring monthly orders are billed at AutoShip order pricing. You can stop your AutoShip order for any reason, prior to your next monthly delivery Limit one supplement per customer. Multiple free trials will not be accepted. You must enter Promo Coupon Code: amfree when placing your order. Limited Time Offer: This offer expires 48-hours after you receive this email.
  • We reserve the right to cancel any order because of prior customer experience.
More About AutoShip: Our AutoShip order option does not obligate you to receive ongoing monthly orders that you don't want. We hope you will continue to receive paid monthly AutoShip orders long after your Free Trial ends, but only if you are happy with the results your AgeForce® supplement delivers! If, for any reason, you want to stop your AutoShip orders, just send us an email before your next monthly order. We'll cancel your order as soon as we receive your email, and we'll send you an email confirming your cancellation for your records.

This offer expires in 48-Hours so please don't wait! Please visit our website to learn more about our supplements and the many advantages of direct to bloodstream time-release transdermal patch delivery.
Your Friends At Phase4 Pharmaceutical
Phone: (305) 788-6604 (EST)

www.ageforce.com
Email: [email protected]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as instant gratification goes I think you will all notice the most immediate effects from the Powerpatch in regards to strength, and the Testo patch kicks in fairly quick as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as instant gratification goes I think you will all notice the most immediate effects from the Powerpatch in regards to strength, and the Testo patch kicks in fairly quick as well.
Interesting observation. I was under the impression that these were all products that took a little time to "feel".

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting observation. I was under the impression that these were all products that took a little time to "feel".
It is true they all take a few days (months in the case of HGH, just like real HGH), but in using all of the patches, I observed effects from the Testo patch in the first week comparable to what a natty oral test booster would provide, and effects from the powerpatch within the first 2 uses comparable to the effects of popping a melatonin/zinc/Valerian root etc pill before bed. And the Melatonin patch is a given lol.
We've already seen a few orders, this offer is off to a great start!

Don't forget I'm here to answer any questions if you're unsure of what to try out guys.

bb_guns

bb_guns

Awards
Hey, tried to just on this promo but could click the monthly order of powerpatch... Been trying all weekend.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, tried to just on this promo but could click the monthly order of powerpatch... Been trying all weekend.
I think it might be over now, but did you click monthly Autoship?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who got in on this?

P.S. keep your eye out next month...I might be doing a promo on here for your chance to win and log some AgeForce swag :)