IronMagLabs November Contest

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of December. To keep things interesting tell us what your favorite Lift is & why? In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner will recieve 1x;

Halodrol (aka Turinabol)

The primary ingredient in Halo Extreme, known as 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dine-3, 17b-dione, is closely related to the oral anabolic steroid Turinabol. For those of you who are unaware, Turinabol was the drug of choice during East Germany’s secretive doping program in the 60’s and was largely responsible for the country’s total dominance of the Olympic Games during that time period. It is this steroid which was the original inspiration for the manufacture of Halo Extreme and while this product has anabolic activity on its own, it also converts directly to the anabolic steroid Turinabol.

Users can expect significant body-recomping effects by implementing this product into their programs, which will be realized through moderate increases in high quality, water-free muscle mass and visible reductions in body fat. Vascularity will be augmented and the user’s muscularity will become harder and denser. This has led many to compare Halo Extreme not only to Turinabol, but also to steroids such as Anavar and Winstrol.

Due to this drug’s weak androgenic component and strong anabolic effect, it is suitable for use by both men and women. Halo Extreme is non-aromatizing, displays zero progestagenic activity, and cannot convert to DHT. Therefore, users do not have to worry about these metabolites causing side effects such as: gynecomastia, water retention, fat gain, increased blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, acne, and hair loss. This makes Halo Extreme a relatively safe, low side effect steroid.

Another area where Halo Extreme differentiates itself from most other oral steroids is in terms of toxicity. While methylation is a very common tactic used to increase the potency of an oral steroid, it typically has the dual effect of increasing its toxic load on the liver. However, Halo Extreme displays a relatively mild degree of toxicity in comparison to most other oral AAS, resulting in reduced liver stress and thereby extending the potential cycle length of the product.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

Halo Extreme also contains a secondary ingredient known as Laxogenin, which was first discovered in 1996 by an American scientist. Laxogenin is an adaptogen which has its roots in the plant world (no pun intended). More specifically, it is a plant sterol derivative known and classified as an active ecdysterone analogue.

Adaptogens are compounds which help the body recover from and adapt to trauma and/or stress, such as that experienced during a workout. Laxogenin is one of four ecdysterone analogues which has been indentified and determined to have significant anabolic effects in the body, similar to anabolic steroids.

Impressively, this adaptogen has been shown to increase protein synthesis by over 200% and displays an anabolic: androgenic ratio comparable to the steroid Anavar. Laxogenin has also demonstrated an ability to inhibit cortisol production, enabling the user to optimize fat-burning while simultaneously enhancing the recovery/muscle growth process.

In light of these noteworthy benefits, one might presumably expect Laxogenin to manifest at least some type of negative side effect profile, yet it remains remarkably side effect free. This compound will not result in any degree of HPTA suppression, is non-toxic at peak dosages, and will not cause a user to fail a drug test. When combined with the steroidal element found in Halo Extreme, the two converge to deliver a potent and synergistic anabolic alliance.

Overall, Halo Extreme is a great choice for anyone from beginner to advanced users who are looking for a low side effect product that delivers crisp, lean, easy to maintain gains in muscularity.

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tri-kickbacks

hahahah! jk ;)

DB Deads

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Flat bench press

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

Power Clean and Press. Hits everything all in one lift.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre-exhausted flat bench, so much focus on the pecs when your tri's are dead ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

preacher curls. cuz the pump is unbearable :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
258 Deadlift because there is something very primal and animalistic in the straight forward simplicity of loading a bar with a bunch of iron and pulling it off the floor. Also, it hits so many groups and basically kicks my ass.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards

Deadlift, because it makes me feel like a badass caveman.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in for this.

72 DumbBell Chest Press.

Don't know why just started doing it and it's fun.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established

flat bench
because it's my strongest lift

MTAC

MTAC

Awards

45 degree prone internal rotating db kickback.... These rock for a great pump and to really isolate the tricep

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Dead lift love the feel of trying to drive your feet through the floor plus it is my strongest lift

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Dead Lifts

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established

Weighted Pull-Ups because they make me feel like a bad-ass!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Shoulder press

Coz I like how the shoulder look on me....BIG AND ROUND...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol forgot tha number

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Squats!! Because nobody else at my gym ever used the squat rack cuz they're a bunch of pansies!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
750 squats

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Deadlift because it bends the bar and looks awesome holding that much weight.

stonhous35

Awards
532 Squats: One of the few excercises that works many seperate groups of muscles and increases your testosterone for better overall workout.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day to enter. Winner will be announced 12/2/11. Good Luck!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the last day to enter. Winner will be announced 12/2/11. Good Luck!!
for those NOT interested in the product, play anyway!!...as I'm sure there's a 'friendly neighborhood schizm' that would pay shipping for you to send it to him....jus sayin :ntome:

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Trap bar shrugs

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

Incline Press

Because the two go together as of this past Monday's chest workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Every1 got there guess I'm for some free "hdrol"?

I know I wanna win :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
460 Good ol' weighted dips. Killer

Here is your IML November winner!!! Be sure to give us some feedback on your prize, congrats!!! Give a shout out to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do these contests every month!!

PM me with your mailing address!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here is your IML November winner!!! Be sure to give us some feedback on your prize, congrats!!! Give a shout out to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do these contests every month!!

Sweet! Congrats

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Grats

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gratz man!!!
I'm jelly!! Have a fun run!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

Grats!