SNS Plcar-500!!! come and get it............. for free!!!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

Optimize Performance, Fat Loss, Cognitive Function, & More*

PLCAR-500 contains 500 mg of Propionyl L-Carnitine per capsule.

Propionyl L-Carnitine is an advanced, more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, and amino acid found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, and liver cells.

Propionyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to help burn fat, improve performance, and enhance recovery. It is also used for stress reduction and cognitive support benefits.

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Propionyl L-Carnitine – 500 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.

Warning:
This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Always consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

**PLCAR-500 is a limited run item.
There is only a small batch available, and once it sells out, it is gone; we will not be making anymore.*

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I am giving away 3 full size bottles to three lucky people.Just a few simple rules....

-be willing to log your experience during the duration of the bottle,you can dose how you would like.

-tell me if you used plcar before or not... IF YOU HAVE,tell me what you though,etc.... if you HAVE NOT,tell me why you want to try it....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
think it would be a good additon to the Stim Free Fatloss stack? :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
LOL i'm loving what i got so far, I have used regular ole L- Carnitine in the past, but from what i have read i doubt it was to the level where they would be any noticible results.

Formula-x (which i should be wrapping up next week) has L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate in it which I am assuming is not quite the same.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
LOL i'm loving what i got so far, I have used regular ole L- Carnitine in the past, but from what i have read i doubt it was to the level where they would be any noticible results.

Formula-x (which i should be wrapping up next week) has L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate in it which I am assuming is not quite the same.
all the carnitines have fairly different benefits. Some are more noticable then others....I like them all,however PLCAR is really good stuff.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool i'll toss my name in the hat, but will bow out to any new loggers :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
cool i'll toss my name in the hat, but will bow out to any new loggers :)
cool deal.

what other supplements are you using right now?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Currently logging your Stim free Fat loss stack (TTA-500, RK-500 extreme, reduce xt) :) and formula-x but i should have that finished by this time next week if not earlier.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Currently logging your Stim free Fat loss stack (TTA-500, RK-500 extreme, reduce xt) :) and formula-x but i should have that finished by this time next week if not earlier.
I Know,lol.

what else are you taking? PLCAR is very synergistic with many other supplements.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
just the staples - Multi, Fish oil, Creatine Mono, BCAA on fasted training days.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I would love to log PLCAR for you guys! I am currently in a cutting cycle and I am doing fasted morning cardio in this cycle. I have really noticed that my energy has been dwindling and I feel PLCAR is the perfect solution to get those free fatty acids into my cells to push to towards my goal. I would most likely dose 2-3 pills per day, and I would update log as many times as you guys would like! If you would like more info about my routine lemme know!

I absolutely love SNS products and I have used SNS TTA-500 and RK-500 in the past. I'm pretty sensitive to stims, but I have had really good results with these despite being stim free. If I like PLCAR, I would definitely love to add it to my future stim free stacks!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
have loved carnitines since dsade got me interested in them 5 years back. I have always especially loved plcar for focus,thermogenic effects, and endurance in the gym. Id def be interesetd in logging this to let others know what a special compound this is.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for my hghpro which I will be starting log, I have never used PLCAR before but think it woudl be a great addition to my winter bulk to see how it can keep fat gain off! I had to take a few months off from lifting and I am now able to go at it 100% and am more motivated than ever and I can assure you my log will be as detailed and througouh as possible. Thanks for the opportinuty guys!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dayum, i just started using alcar, now there is something newer and better!

I feel like that dude in the commercial who ordered a 3d tv, and the mover trucks have an ad showing a new 4d tv, with the little girl in the front yard yelling you bought the wrong tv silly head!

:lmao:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used the Nutraplanet bulk and love the stuff. However the Glycine version just makes me tired. I despise logs though, so I would be out of the running.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Uh! In for this one

I've never used Plcar and very interested to try it for many reasons.
First thing first i'm always looking for something to help me keeping my BF as low
as it is, task ain't easy, the fact that Plcar is used for stress support and recovery
makes is even more interesting since my body is quite stressed.
Also I'm a big fan of nootropics, but as mentioned, never used Plcar so
I'd love to see how it works in that regard, different nootropics have
wildly different effects on me. I can log no problem :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff fellas,get in on this!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dayum, i just started using alcar, now there is something newer and better!

I feel like that dude in the commercial who ordered a 3d tv, and the mover trucks have an ad showing a new 4d tv, with the little girl in the front yard yelling you bought the wrong tv silly head!

:lmao:
lmao

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I'd log this, looks interesting and Im currently cutting so I could put it to the test to see well it works.

I have never taken the product before

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I'd log this, looks interesting and Im currently cutting so I could put it to the test to see well it works.

I have never taken the product before
it's great stuff.

will be picking winners sometime next week,maybe early in the weeek or later.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
will choose winners.................. friday afternoon!

so get those apps in,once you try it you will want to buy the whole stock up!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait! really hope i get the chance to log this stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for those looking for free sns products!

try it before I get to! :(

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
How are there only 2 pages to this thread??

People are missing such an awesome opportunity...

BIG BUMP

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great supplement. bump for free product!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Must have snuck by some people I just noticed it:pat:
that is why im giving it a few more days! I really want people to try this and give their honest feedback,I for one LOVE sns plcar!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I've used the powder NP had a while back, got some good energy from it, just so happens I am not using anything till new year so I could give it a whirl if you like... just the kind of thing to use when not running a lot of supps.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Yah I've used the powder NP had a while back, got some good energy from it, just so happens I am not using anything till new year so I could give it a whirl if you like... just the kind of thing to use when not running a lot of supps.
you hit the nail on the head bro,it does so much it's great to run alone with just some whey or a couple of other basics.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you hit the nail on the head bro,it does so much it's great to run alone with just some whey or a couple of other basics.
Yah that's what I figured...

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested, never used PLCAR before..
I have been on leangains for 2 months now and have steadily been lowering my bf%.. I would want to try PLCAR to see if it would increase my fat loss speed!

What exactly would be the differences between LCLT and PLCAR btw?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried the product, would be willing to give an honest report on running it. Like others I am doing an extended bulk the next few months and could use it to help maintain my BF percentage if not lower it! Also, just looking forward to trying anything SNS has to offer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried the product, would be willing to give an honest report on running it. Like others I am doing an extended bulk the next few months and could use it to help maintain my BF percentage if not lower it! Also, just looking forward to trying anything SNS has to offer.
We offers lots of excellent stuff.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
^ that you do - haven't tried a bad one yet!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Misty May called, she said to 'bump it'...I assume she was talking about this thread....so there you go.... :fing02:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
posted up on facebook....marty kretz haha dont forget me guys, and i speak the truth on there, no bs

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
posted up on facebook....marty kretz haha dont forget me guys, and i speak the truth on there, no bs

will pick winners fri afternoon sometime!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I don't think people know how good this stuff really is,now is your chance to try it free!! once our stock is gone,it's gone forever!

I bet everyone who is done with one bottle will want more!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some advice to some of the new people trying to win promo's since i know there are a few around here. The best way I have found to gain peoples trust/build reputation is to log unsponsored products that you personally bought. It might not be fun to log stuff that you purchased but this will do just as I said. Build Trust/Improve Reputation. Plus you will have some links to logs you have ran.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the suggestion bro!

Just some advice to some of the new people trying to win promo's since i know there are a few around here. The best way I have found to gain peoples trust/build reputation is to log unsponsored products that you personally bought. It might not be fun to log stuff that you purchased but this will do just as I said. Build Trust/Improve Reputation. Plus you will have some links to logs you have ran.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Def agree! Also, a great stack with this would be SNS TTA-500, I had an extremely successful recomp with this not too long ago. Since PLCAR increases fatty acid oxidation, why not turn your body into an ridiculous fat burning machine ;]

SNS is a great company that puts out some great products, you gotta try them out guys if you haven't yet