WANT TO WIN FREE STUFF FROM SNS? GET IN HERE!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the title states, want to win free stuff? All you have to do is go to our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions#!/SeriousNutritionSolutions )
"Like us" and so we know you are interested, post something, anything!
(hopefully about why you love sns, but it could be w/e)

We'll be giving away free stuff such as SNS blender bottles ( i love those shakers), SNS t-shirts, and of course, product give aways.

but like they say with the lottery, you cant win if you dont play!

looks like these guys just got done posting a comment on our Facebook page and must be about to win something!---v

I think thats vanilla ice & steve erkle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
while your there, check out the hotness.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know it, who's gonna be the first person to get some free SCHWAGG!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guess I better get over there...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I already have an sns t....actually 2... Wore one yesterday for my workout... Today was a black nutraplanet one (white one in drawer)... Have Anabolic Xtreme, (2)uspl, est, machine all on hand also....

I love t's... Got sns t's in black?

Any way, gonna go like it now... Agmatine, show me some agmatine, baby....

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I already have an sns t....actually 2... Wore one yesterday for my workout... Today was a black nutraplanet one (white one in drawer)... Have Anabolic Xtreme, (2)uspl, est, machine all on hand also....
A T-shirt fan :) I'd wear a free SNS T with pride to :rant2:

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Let's get to the winning.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liked and posted.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the countless hours people spend on facebook why not earn some free stuff as well? seems like a better option rather than creeping on that cute girl your after :D. Besides once you get that free agmatine youll be pumped and swoll and the girl you will win later ;)

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
with the countless hours people spend on facebook why not earn some free stuff as well? seems like a better option rather than creeping on that cute girl your after :D. Besides once you get that free agmatine youll be pumped and swoll and the girl you will win later ;)
and then you buy more Agmatine and will be pumped and swoll in more ways then one,which will keep that girl very happy!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just posted on the site, and my comment got deleted. real nice guys.
No worries bro, pretty sure when they delete your post it's their way of putting your name in the hat. Plus, it's kind of hard for their fans to read the latest posting by SNS when the page is bogged up with a bunch of people saying they want free stuff lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries bro, pretty sure when they delete your post it's their way of putting your name in the hat. Plus, it's kind of hard for their fans to read the latest posting by SNS when the page is bogged up with a bunch of people saying they want free stuff lol.
Everyone wants free stuff :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I don't know for sure, will ask, but thinking our system settings for comments not posted directly beneath an SNS intiated post are 'whisked' away to a seperate wall hidden from public view....just in the rare case that someone (such as Flex) were to go on a posting flurry amidst an uncontrollable orange creamsicle induced rage...jus sayin :fing02:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I don't know for sure, will ask, but thinking our system settings for comments not posted directly beneath an SNS intiated post are 'whisked' away to a seperate wall hidden from public view....just in the rare case that someone (such as Flex) were to go on a posting flurry amidst an uncontrollable orange creamsicle induced rage...jus sayin :fing02:
I WILL BE HEARD!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Free Speech Zone

Reactions: MSF
drrockzo

drrockzo

Awards
liked and posted. I would love some agmatine. Maybe some DAA. You guys make some great products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love t's... Got sns t's in black?

Any way, gonna go like it now... Agmatine, show me some agmatine, baby....
what about a blender bottle? got a sns blender bottle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

no it didn't, there are tabs, you have to click on the "show everyone" tab, above where you write a comment.

I thought all of my comments were being deleted until i did this (last night).

now that im looking at it, it'll say "serious nutrition solutions" and right next to it, "everyone (most recent)"

click on the "everyone" and you'll see your comment, as well as others.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys, dont forget to let us know who you are on facebook (or here), some of you guys screen names dont match your real name on facebook.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the event my mother sees the newsfeed and me posting "FL3X MAGNUM" on facebook and discovering my secret love of anabolics, I will tell you on here my name on facebook is Justin H. Schumacher.
I have a feeling schizm is going to use this to his advantage somehow.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the event my mother sees the newsfeed and me posting "FL3X MAGNUM" on facebook and discovering my secret love of anabolics, I will tell you on here my name on facebook is Justin H. Schumacher.
I have a feeling schizm is going to use this to his advantage somehow.
VICTORY!! My time to SHINE! MUWHAHAHHAAHAHAHH!!! :sgrin:

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
ok - when i posted on FB and on the 1st page of this promo my comments matched
"SNS +FREE STUFF = WIN"
but just to make sure, i just posted my screen name ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
what about a blender bottle? got a sns blender bottle?
No that's why I posted my comment under the blender bottle pic ;)

I have 3 others but need me an sns one still, lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
you guys, dont forget to let us know who you are on facebook (or here), some of you guys screen names dont match your real name on facebook.
Spencer lewis.... I'll post as dough over there too

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No that's why I posted my comment under the blender bottle pic ;)

I have 3 others but need me an sns one still, lol
i need one too, i left my blender bottle at the gym on monday. so now im using my wifes (the mini one)
trying to hold out to get a sns one.

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
no it didn't, there are tabs, you have to click on the "show everyone" tab, above where you write a comment.

I thought all of my comments were being deleted until i did this (last night).

now that im looking at it, it'll say "serious nutrition solutions" and right next to it, "everyone (most recent)"

click on the "everyone" and you'll see your comment, as well as others.
no doubt man. thanks for the help!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
_mArs_ is todays winner, pm me your shipping info, and either bottle, or shirt.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Anthony keel ;-)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Congrats mars!