Time to get Lit Up! your chance to log appnuts litup

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is your opportunity to log one of the BEST Pre-Workouts on the market!

We will be selecting 10 people to receive 1 container (Flavor of Choice) to log on Anabolicminds.com.

Qualifications

* You must be 18 yo or older.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must be a US resident or have a US shipping address.

AppNut's Expectations

We kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the review.
3. Post a link to the log in this thread.
4. Update your log at least 4 times per week.

Throughout the duration of the log, we ask that you report the following observations on a each time you update your log:

1. Your appearance before and after training compared to "normal"
2. Strength
3. Focus
4. Your overall energy levels
5. Any training and exercise in detail

After the log is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review and in the product review section here on Anabolicminds.com, and AppNut.com, discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

The Application To be Posted in this Thread

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post a video review on YouTube?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*

We will stop looking for loggers on 11/18/11 at 12PM EST. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now.

Best of luck!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never touched any of the AppNut line except Drive and Neovar, I am interested in running this during my PCT now that I get to run stims again. If you are game for this let me know, I will of course have other things going on for HPTA recovery but don't mind running this as the only pre-workout with some bulk creatine.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw in an app guys. Worst case scenario is u don't get picked. But you never know :D. This is an awesome pre workout!!! I don't want to every think about going without it again.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
To whoever didn't try Lit-Up yet here's my advice: get on it! It's awesome

Just finished the second of my 2 tubs run and I will miss it this next month
that I have to cycle it off.

Good thing I got a free Drive bottle on its way! :) much love for AppNut

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just noticed the end date, will need it before then, will just have to get some in the future.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
We are selecting 10 people!! This is an easy promo to win and whoever receives Lit-Up will be very pleased with the results.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In that case, I'll have it up tonight!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm 25 weeks out from my comp! I'm perfect for you guys :) I'll post my app once I get home tonight! Paranormal activity 3 with the wifey at the moment and I'm on am forums :p

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Here is your opportunity to log one of the BEST Pre-Workouts on the market!

We will be selecting 10 people to receive 1 container (Flavor of Choice) to log on Anabolicminds.com.

Qualifications

* You must be 18 yo or older.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must be a US resident or have a US shipping address.

AppNut's Expectations

We kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the review.
3. Post a link to the log in this thread.
4. Update your log at least 4 times per week.

Throughout the duration of the log, we ask that you report the following observations on a each time you update your log:

1. Your appearance before and after training compared to "normal"
2. Strength
3. Focus
4. Your overall energy levels
5. Any training and exercise in detail

After the log is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review and in the product review section here on Anabolicminds.com, and AppNut.com, discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*

We will stop looking for loggers on 11/18/11 at 12PM EST. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now.

Best of luck!
My name is William Collins, age 29 and have been training for a little over a year. Would love to log your product. Presently my supplements of choice are whey protein and creapure. I limit cardio to twice a week because anymore makes the scale drop dramatically. My training split: Legs, Shouldersand traps, cardio, chest and tris, back and bis, cardio and then a rest day. I am 5'9", 160lbs and male. I consume a gallon of water a day, use optimum Nutritions natural whey and creapure at the moment. My goal is to gain 15 pounds in the next two years.here is a current photo

image-2723469578.png

image-4026898527.png

Can log your product in any fashion you would like. Definitely open to trying new supps. Only other products I tried and enjoyed from this forum were Ergo Blitz and Cabergolean. In conclusion I feel that my log would be an asset to your company if it is what it claims to be. Heard nothing but good reviews.

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex: male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 169

Bodytype: slim/muscular

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have lifted pretty seriously for the last year and a half, put on about 25 pounds and am hitting a plateau. I rarely use pre-workouts as I've always just had a cup of coffee and been fine. Would love to find a pre-workout that actually helps me.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually stick to mon-fri, about an hour and fifteen minutes, been known to sneak in on Saturday from time to time.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Strictly power lifting/bodybuilding rarely do cardio

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Body fortress whey protein and creatine powders

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Lots of chicken! Oatmeal with peanut butter, protein shakes, turkey sandwiches, boiled egg whites, burgers here and there, lots of tuna, rice, bagels

Current Daily water intake:about a gallon to a gallon and a half a day

Short Term Goal: Add 10-15 lbs of lean muscle

Long Term Goal: After I finish bulking I would like to do an extensive cut and get real chizzled!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none, have ran a ph before though

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Hdrol one run, I've ran DAA, activate, HGH up, RV2, cycle and pct assist's, Slin Sane, BCAA powder's, glutamine, constantly run creatine and whey protein

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None yet, but plan on doing a few very soon, hopefully this one! ;-)

IMG00198-20111106-1639 (2).jpg

IMG00192-20111106-1636.jpg

IMG00196-20111106-1639.jpg

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I will try

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. Jeff Spencer November 5, 2011

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice apps so far guys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
evandem27

evandem27

Awards

Sex:M

Height:5'8

Weight:188

Bodytype:Bodybuilder

I am 18 years old. I have been lifting weights since i was 12, but started understanding diet/training splits at
about 16 years old. i have always been following the sport been to 5+ competition, natural/non natural.
attended the arnold expo the past 2 years. I Train 5-6 times aweek, i train at the Gym i work at.

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Weds - Legs
Thurs - Arms
Friday - Shoulder/Traps
Saturday - Abs/Forearms/Cardio
Sunday - Off
I Train heavy usually try a 12-8-6-4 type pyramid
I do mostly free weight exercises
squats and deadlifts are a must for me.
I have a youtube video of me flat benching 405 at 184lbs at 18.

I have currently about 25 weeks out of my 1st competition.
This week im starting 30 mins low intensity cardio 1st thing in morning
on empty stomach 4 times aweek and the other 3 times ill do 30 mins after
my workout at the gym.

Elite Gourmet Protein/Animal Pak/ Superpump250/Size-on

6 Meals aday usually
Meal 1 is typically a 2xscoop protein shake followed by 1c oats
Meal 2-5 either chicken/tilapia/tuna/steak with greens and white rice that i always have cooked.
Meal 6 2x sccop protein shake before bed

1 Gallon

Short Term Goal:
Win the Mr.Pittsburgh Teen Class in May.

Long Term Goal:
Compete in other competition when im 24 years old as a much heavier weight on stage

Nope.

Anything from Jack3d,neurocore,vapor,sizeon,syntha-6,animal pak,flex,pump,cut,
superpump250/max,hemo rage
alot of other brands of protein and creatine.

-
1234.png
123.png

-

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
k, progress pics up!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards

Sex: male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 188

Bodytype: meso

Uhh lets see. Began training seriously about 4 years ago now. Tried many different splits/systems/diets/etc. Id like to think i am quite educated about nutrition/bbing/supps. Wide variety of knowledge with the sport Ive done 2 sucessful logs on AM, and working on my third. Been on a stim break for about 1 month so i am ready to incorporate them back into my supps.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): LeanGains style training 4 lifting days 3 cardio. Back/bi Chest/tri shoulders, legs. Cardio days in between

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Ranges from 30min to over 2 hours walking/HIIT etc

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): RS transaderm, Epi Strong, Ultradrol Optimum nutrition whey, optimum nutrtition BCAAs. milk thistle, fish oil

Current Daily water intake: 1-1 and a half gallons
Short Term Goal: Cut down 1% more bf

Long Term Goal: Cut 3%bf more and then lean build to 215 @ 8%

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 4-5 different preworkouts. Lots of differnt AAS/ph's etc. chances are if you name it, i took it or at least know what it is.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183147-needtobuildmuscle-n2burn-time.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/181424-ironmag-labs-methadrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184348-cardiobro-upps-his.html (current)

Dont currently have any on this computer(brand new computer today) I can get on my other if needed of you can simply check out my current log above and check some of those out. Thanks!!

I dont see why not :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing the logs fellas

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ that's for sure. Great apps guys. I know whoever the winners are will not be dissatisfied.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where my loggers at. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to but just been too busy w/ work overtime & family. Gonna pass on this one. On a sidenote, I'm just about done w my Peachtree & have loved it!! I'll be getting more.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
two tubs for the big guy :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wanted to stop up in this piece an say this product is good chit. taste is great too! :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope today's the lucky day!!! :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Come on guys pretty much guaranteed a container, there at 6 left and this could be the last day unless they continue it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got off shift this morning. Gotta nap & after lunch my app will be up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never touched any of the AppNut line except Drive and Neovar, I am interested in running this during my PCT now that I get to run stims again. If you are game for this let me know, I will of course have other things going on for HPTA recovery but don't mind running this as the only pre-workout with some bulk creatine.
Throw an app up finny..

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180

Bodytype: slim/muscular

Training experience: Started 1.5 yrs ago. 155lbs. Max bench: 165x2. Now 180lbs. Bench 300x3. Squat 245x10x2. Deads 225x10x2 Recently started them

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: 5day single body part switching to dc training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: little to none. Bulking

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): syntha 6, bsn dessert, modern bcaa, mega men sport, fish oil

Current Diet and macros: 270p,300c 100f

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Break 200lbs

Long Term Goal: breaking 200lbs

N/a

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): syntha 6, jacked,yok3d,mega men sport,

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): N/a

Current / Progress Photos: need to take some

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Possible

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical conditions. Joseph Catanese 11-18-11

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people aren't all over this.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Sorry about being a couple hours late, I just now saw the post.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Endomorph

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week, with the following.
Chest/tri, Back/Bi, Legs, Break &Repeat. On the first run through I workout the group **hard** and on the second run through I take it pretty easy, more of a maintenance workout. I almost always spend 50-70 minutes actually pumping iron, and add 20 minutes of cardio (running or jumprope) every other day.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 20 minutes of intense cardio every other day, post-workout. Running or Jumprope, depending on how I feel.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Gold Standard Whey & Gold Standard Casein. Been using SuperPump Max by Gaspari Nutrition (finished it though), creatine monohydrate by ON.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I'm on an all out bulk, so I start off the day with a can of Tuna, go and do what I have to do for a couple of hours, and then have a huge lunch around 11. I snack around 2 or so, and then have another huge dinner around 4:30, and another huge meal around 10:00 PM. I eat everything in sight, on average: 4 hambuger patties, a few slices of pizza, and chocolate pudding. Water only.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons, throughout the day.

Short Term Goal: Bulk up and increase my lift numbers.

Long Term Goal: I want to be the next Jay Cutler one day, and I'll be damned if I don't get there.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nothing for this guy.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Just the basics: the two proteins listed above, TrueMass, Creatine Mono, SuperPump Max, SuperSize by AX Nutrition, DAA powder from NTBM, and BCAA's. All of these have been taken within the last 8 months, right now I'm only on Whey & Casein / Creatine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I logged NTMB's DAA powder here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183861-ntbm-daa-log.html It ended with an unfortunate hand injury, from which I've fully recovered.

Current / Progress Photos: I'll have to dig some up.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. Seth Montana Warren, November 19th, 2011.

Last edited:
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Few more containers left! Pretty much I see it as once they get 10 people to sign up you win :p or if it's over 10 before they see it, they'll have to pick 10! So please add your app!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
US only so I'm out, good luck guys

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Me too.. Great formula and great taste plus its FREE! Whats not to like about it?
Haha I know seriously. Save a good 35 bucks!! Great deal here. Pretty much
Guarantee a winner!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, here's my app.. Sorry it took so long. Had to help decorate the tree & that was an all weekend deal..

Sex: M

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 170

Bodytype: I think I'd classify myself as more of an Ecto than anything else.. If I spend a good amount of time out of the gym, I tend to lose size very quickly & drop weight.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been seriously training for about 20 years. If I had the money & was single, I'd be on stage today.. But anyway... If there was only one thing I could do on my off days, other than spend w/ my family, it's go to the gym. Some people hunt or fish, I workout.. Nothing makes me feel better about myself and just overall better throughout the day! For me, it's a lifestyle more than anything else.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): For the past month, I've been messing around w/ the GVT protocol & loving it. I think I'm finding that I'm pushing myself harder than ever before & seeing some decent results. Prior to that, I was pretty much concentrating on 1 body part per day, w/ the rep range around 12-15 per set. I'm also a big fan of supersetting.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): When I do perform cardio, I prefer HIIT. I normally shy away from it Oct-Dec in an effort to put on a couple more lbs..

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): I just finished a log for USP Labs running Compound-20. Other than that, right now I have Di-Creatine Malate, Whey Protein (that expensive walmart brand) :lol: fish oil and a multi. Getting some Cissus later this week when I get paid.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Right now, it's like the previous poster.. Pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I've even bought some ice cream today. But, other than that, I still try & keep it clean. I'd say about 80-90% of my carbs are complex. I couldn't tell you when the last time what that I ate a slice of white bread or had white rice!! :lol:

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 to 2 gallons..

Short Term Goal: Pack on some winter weight.

Long Term Goal: Continue to learn & teach this way of life that I've adopted. I may never be a Mr. Olympia, but I also know that when I take my shirt off in public & people have a hard time believing I'm a 39 year old father of two, I'm doing something right. Other than a bulking phase that I mess around with, I'd say I live the life of a recomp..

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Wow, where do I start?? I've tried plenty of pre-workouts, different proteins, and a few different PH cycles. I've never dabbled into the dark side, except for the PH's that I've run.

My Taurus Nutrition Progestin run - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175194-enhanced-takes-bull-3.html
My BPS Combustion log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177705-enhanced-will-spontaneously.html#post2912132
My Athletix Titanium/Division 1 Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182128-enhanced-reaching-new-2.html
My USP Labs Compound 20 log - http://usplabsdirect.com/showthread.php/24320-Yjyankee-s-Compound-20-log

Current / Progress Photos: The pic in my avatar was back in Sept.
This pic was taken about a week or two ago:

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Sure! Never done that before, but why not?!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. Daniel L. Edney 11/20/11

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys still need three more apps. Looks good so far though.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I wish i couls apply, I just was picked to log something else. I do want to say the two samples of the Peach Tea were outstanding. If anyone wants a good pre this is going to do it for you.

Hope you get somemore apps here soon, this one is a no brainer for some great focus, energy and PUMPS!1!