AI Sports Halloween Giveaway

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy contest. Post a picture of your Halloween costume, and why you picked that one. Bonus consideration if your bodybuilding figures into it somehow - like a superman costume with the fake muscle padding removed :)

I'll be picking winners by Friday November 4th so everyone has time to get their pictures in.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOOO!!!!!

389797_2492976731396_1462134263_32730147_805440507_n.jpg

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUmp!!! cant get much easier then this too get some AI goodies!!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
BOOM!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This costume was from last year. Excuse my goofiness in the last picture haha. As you can see, the body painting was different there because that was the first night, and then I had way better paintings the second night. I considered wearing the same costume this year, but decided against it. It would look way more badass this year since I'm over ten pounds heavier, and leaner!
Hope you guys like it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just for this year?

Sadly, I still have no clue what I'm doing. But we can dress up for work on Monday, so I'm doing something lol.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
havent dressed up since high school but ima post my last costume i did, if it doesnt count, all good lol

went george costanza and ended up shavin the top, people thought i was the class sub and didnt even recognize me since i never wore my glasses or shaved my head before

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent dressed up since high school but ima post my last costume i did, if it doesnt count, all good lol

went george costanza and ended up shavin the top, people thought i was the class sub and didnt even recognize me since i never wore my glasses or shaved my head before

lol that's awesome and hilarious that they thought you were the sub.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
shoulda seen the teachers when they walked in, they were like who the hell is this guy lmao. that costume also got the alcohol for the party :) didnt even ID me

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get weekly comments that I look like Tim Tebow. I was really contemplating the idea of buying a Tebow jersey and then sporting the Friar Tuck.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just for this year?

Sadly, I still have no clue what I'm doing. But we can dress up for work on Monday, so I'm doing something lol.
Go as a super ripped buffalo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so old if I dressed up for Halloween people would think I was either senile or going to rob a bank. They would grab their children and run.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulda seen the teachers when they walked in, they were like who the hell is this guy lmao. that costume also got the alcohol for the party :) didnt even ID me
lol beautiful

I get weekly comments that I look like Tim Tebow. I was really contemplating the idea of buying a Tebow jersey and then sporting the Friar Tuck.

Do it! I think you'd be better off not doing the haze-head, though lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 47022

Me as hulkamania and ncangey0513 as brett heart
Fantastic, haha. I was actually just having a conversation with a friend tonight that we need to go as wrestlers next year. Love seeing Brett Hart busted out. That was my favorite era of wrestling.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I actually did a last minute costume, tonight and it turned out pretty awesome. My last minute costumes tend to do that.

Depending on how I feel my chances are as the deadline approaches, I may or may not post it lol.

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
I wanted to be something that I could show off my muscles and that was cheap. Sooooo I decided to be the HULK!! It cost me 8$ for the green body paint. Just click on the pics to make them bigger!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went as Dog the bounty hunter this year lol...just needed a costume that allowed me to be sleeveless. The gf was Lady Gaga. Had a lot of fun with it aside the poor photography.

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great sideways and upside down pictures, Felch!

:no:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I had 0 time to get dressed for Halloween this year. Just way too much else to worry about. But I did help my boy get his granny grove together this year lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upside down and sideways crickets?
For the sake of not full on derailing another AI promo, I hereby refuse to acknowledge anything else the MongoloidBeast has to say :)

EDIT: I fixed my original picture posting. Who looks silly now???

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the sake of not full on derailing another AI promo, I hereby refuse to acknowledge anything else the MongoloidBeast has to say :)
Ohhhhh....the AgeForce is strong with this one ^^ ;)

...wish I also had more time to have gotten together a costume this year....my standby is an official Nasa flight suit...and canister of Tang.... ;) my kids (7,5,3) though, are huge Justice League fans...Wonder Woman, Batman & Supergirl....

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Thats adorable.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cow costume is adorable. My wife loved it too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still waiting til the last minute to see if I want to submit mine or not lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't wind up dressing up any this year :( ...but my (Ssssuper) kids :)

DSCN01341.jpg

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
This is what I wore for our Halloween party. The idea actually came from my daughters.

Halloween '11 02.JPG

This is what the Trick-or-Treaters were welcomed at my door by on Halloween night :D

Halloween '11.JPG

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't wind up dressing up any this year :( ...but my (Ssssuper) kids :)

View attachment 47153
Super Kids! You guys are almost convincing me to start having kids of my own...almost.

This is what I wore for our Halloween party. The idea actually came from my daughters.

View attachment 47155

This is what the Trick-or-Treaters were welcomed at my door by on Halloween night :D

View attachment 47156
Mass! Where have you been? I haven't seen you around for what seems like forever. Are you getting bigger AND leaner? You know they both can't be done at the same time, right? :D

Awesome Halloween costumes, too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I have a niece and nephew that always make me back peddle. No, they're good kids. Really...:run:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex, I know you're lurking!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stalk you in ze shadows, I am a ninja!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Flex?