5 FREE bottles of iForce Reversitol V2

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce is giving away 5 bottles of Reversitol V2!!!

iForce Nutrition Reversitol Regulator V2 (84 caps): Discount Reversitol Regulator V2 Supplements

So I bet you’re all wondering, how do I win some of this? Well its pretty simple, all you gotta do is this:
Tell us why you think Reversitol V2 is the most potent AI on the market, and then tell us why YOU want to give it a try!

-Must be 18 or older
-Must keep a log on here, with updates at least 3 times a week
-Must post a final review once log is completed

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I used reversitol V1 with excellent results about a year ago. it was literally the only testosterone booster i actually felt, and could see was working. I have wanted to try V2 for awhile but was skeptical of the formula change because I didnt just want another worthless test booster. I would like to give V2 a try to see if it is an adequate replacement for V1. If so you will have gained a life long loyal customer. I would plan on stacking this with maximize v2 and hemavol which I have already have just waiting to be opened.

Keeping a log and making a final review is no problem. Can include pics as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having never tried a reservatrol based product, I would be interested in seeing how this one compares to the ones that I have tried in the past, like Triazole and Erase, both of which I love.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used reversitol V1 with excellent results about a year ago. it was literally the only testosterone booster i actually felt, and could see was working. I have wanted to try V2 for awhile but was skeptical of the formula change because I didnt just want another worthless test booster. I would like to give V2 a try to see if it is an adequate replacement for V1. If so you will have gained a life long loyal customer. I would plan on stacking this with maximize v2 and hemavol which I have already have just waiting to be opened.

Keeping a log and making a final review is no problem. Can include pics as well.

Awesome man! I previously used V.1 and loved it, but the changes IMO were much needed and for the better. The libido boost from V.2 is far superior than that of v.1 which is very important to me.

Mike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All thats left for me to pick up for the current cycle that I will be running is RV2 for my PCT. Not too mention I have recently given recommendations on people's threads for RV2 as part of their PCT. Therefore I see me being a shoe in! :wink1: I have ran RV2 during a PCT before and believe it had a major impact on maintaining weight gains. The product not only is legit, it rocks!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Awesome man! I previously used V.1 and loved it, but the changes IMO were much needed and for the better. The libido boost from V.2 is far superior than that of v.1 which is very important to me.

Mike
Thats exciting to hear, makes me really want to try this even more now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats exciting to hear, makes me really want to try this even more now.
I'm really surprised more people are not interested in this. This is one of our secret treasures I feel. Doesn't get enough exposure, highly under-rated yet delivers tremendously every time. Big Spaz, very well known forum guy, a rep for AI really thought highly of the V.2 version after using it.

Mike

MSF

Awards
I'm starting an estane cycle as soon as I have my PCT together, as I was researching test boosters and I came accross this thred.
I would be quite interested in logging Reversitol V2.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that 7 methoxy stuff is strong

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should get in on this brotha!
id love to my brotha but i got no time to keep a log, id rather give some of the good fellas on AM a chance to give this a go.

GHO5T

Awards
need more apps..... this product stacks great with DAA for those interested. everyone needs to check it out

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id def like to try it but my status prevents me

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am 39 years old trying to lose weight and bump my testorene with a product like REVERSITOL V2 ,been working out for 4 years straight,i am 230 lbs at this time and looking to be 210 lbs by the end of december,my diet is high in protein ,helthy fats, and low carbs,I have about 5 or 6 logs on this forum,i will follow the dosage in the bottle ,then play with the a little to see were the results go.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Bump for monday and I am ready to log this!!!:usa:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reversitol has always been our AI :D

tropinol/testabolan v2 are our t-boosters ;)
i dont consider all natural products aromatase inhibitors, i look at this product as a test booster.

just havn't seen any data to suggest to me differently, and that it can be as effective as the the compound in erase.(3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA)..

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try some of that! I've been coming across more logs where guys are using Reversitol for their PCT's & feeling great.

I'm actually on cycle right now ( 4-5 more weeks left) & if possible, would definitely like to see if I could replicate some of the success others have had. TBH, I would be stacking with Clomid & would like the best possible PCT by adding in your AI.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Here is my reason, like my other log for IBE, they know I'm
un-biased and tell it like it is.

I don't have money to buy me a T.B for my PCT which I'm starting in 4 weeks, comin off a 6 week cycle of epi/T3/Clen

So yes it will be perfect since it's one less thing I have to buy on my list. Considering it's the holidays and I got 3 sons this would perfect. And that's the truth,

Thanks for reading

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've used reversitol several times,.. love the stuff. I usually combine it with act ex during my pct's and have not had any bad things to report. I'm 40 years old and I love the way it brings me right back, if you know what I mean. I cannot afford down time.
So to put it all together, it's my go to pct product with no sides to talk about!!! Thanks!!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'll take it out for a spin...

25 yrs old, work out 4 times per week, < 10% bf.

Haven't used any test boosting / AI products in months, and would love to see what Reversitol V2 can offer in terms of muscle hardening, vascularity, sense of well being, libido, etc.

Not using any other supplements besides the basics (whey, fats, antioxidants).

The ingredient profile looks great, has the potential to be a powerful combo!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Will be going on PCT in 2 weeks and 1 day from today. Currently logging epi/ultradrol bridge with transaderm as a test base. Putting together my PCT now, and would love to use this as my AI and see what it can do!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Have 2 weeks left of my ultradrol and boy
Oh boy is money tight.. And this would certainly help out so much!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Well, I’ve used Reversitol V2 so I don’t know exactly what it’s the best AI on the market but I can tell you this, I’m a hard worker both in and out of the gym, I love logging and using social media outlets and if I’m chosen I will log the heck out of this product with all honesty. I would absolutely love the opportunity to expand my supplement knowledge by running and logging a cutting edge product for my first time.Thanks,If you want to see me putting in work, go to www.youtube.com/user/emekaokammor

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently obligated to too many other logs but I can tell everyone here I LOVE THIS STUFF and good luck to the applicants!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a date selected to announce winners?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I’ve used Reversitol V2 so I don’t know exactly what it’s the best AI on the market but I can tell you this, I’m a hard worker both in and out of the gym, I love logging and using social media outlets and if I’m chosen I will log the heck out of this product with all honesty. I would absolutely love the opportunity to expand my supplement knowledge by running and logging a cutting edge product for my first time.Thanks,If you want to see me putting in work, go to www.youtube.com/user/emekaokammor
Solid app!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've never tried v2, but the original reversitol genuinely kicked arse! only have a few days left of formastanzol and would like to try this as my trt ai. i have A LOT of experience with using ai's and feel like i could give a fair and honest evaluation of the product!

thanks for your consideration,

tom.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've never tried v2, but the original reversitol genuinely kicked arse! only have a few days left of formastanzol and would like to try this as my trt ai. i have A LOT of experience with using ai's and feel like i could give a fair and honest evaluation of the product!

thanks for your consideration,

tom.
One of AM's best and most experienced logger right here!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners picked tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to all!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Thanks CardioBro! Yupp, thats the 230lb me from my April show.

Currently 255.

[video=youtube;dJxxC02AgbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxxC02AgbQ[/video]