The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!!

Page 4 of 17 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    flex, that looks very good
    Thanks, you just made my day better lol. I will stop crying now........I think.....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. man up...

lol jk...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    How's this?
    Attachment 46640
    Light it Up Luke!!!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    man up...

lol jk...
    Take that!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

5. Some pretty cool work on the pumpkins guys!

6. Name:  pumpkin.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  138.0 KB

Carving and paint....so muti-talented.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

7. Very cool seeing these pumpkins popping up! I'm inspired! I'm gonna carve one too! Now to find one of those big orange ones here.....I've only ever seen the smooshed green ones that are for cooking
    [email protected]
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

8. ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    What is this ? Noone is going for the whole stack ?! I would do that in an instant!
    I live where there is no available pumpkins to carve ; ;
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. I'm sure it doesn't have to be a pumpkin. Like if you carved out a cool squash they would still consider you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I'm sure it doesn't have to be a pumpkin. Like if you carved out a cool squash they would still consider you.
    Hmmm, good idea @[email protected]!
    RecoverBro ELITE

13. I just need to write this out and make sure i read correct...since I carved the AX logo and was one of the first 5 posted that bad boy up here, I won the entire ultra series?!?!?!?!?! and on top of the Ultra Reps I won in the other promo? I may just become Athletix Xtreme customer ONLY for rest of my life. thats insane! and by far separating yourselves from the rest of the companies in the game with the generosity! im fu*king stoked to say the least! if that indeed is the case.
  14. Thumbs up

WOW, insane promo! This is, by far, the sickest pumpkin carving I've ever seen:

15. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    I just need to write this out and make sure i read correct...since I carved the AX logo and was one of the first 5 posted that bad boy up here, I won the entire ultra series?!?!?!?!?! and on top of the Ultra Reps I won in the other promo? I may just become Athletix Xtreme customer ONLY for rest of my life. thats insane! and by far separating yourselves from the rest of the companies in the game with the generosity! im fu*king stoked to say the least!
    I believe if you won a single prize previously that they will add in the rest of Ultra series to complement what you have already won. Don't think it means your getting the entire series plus and extra Ultra Reps.... could be wrong though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    WOW, insane promo! This is, by far, the sickest pumpkin carving I've ever seen:

That is awesome!! Now all somebody needs to do is carve out an Alien pumpkin and set them face to face lol. Uber cool.

17. If someone goes on a killing spree and drags the bodies out in the shape of the AX logo in the middle of an empty field they win the whole series and reps for life?

18. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    I just need to write this out and make sure i read correct...since I carved the AX logo and was one of the first 5 posted that bad boy up here, I won the entire ultra series?!?!?!?!?! and on top of the Ultra Reps I won in the other promo? I may just become Athletix Xtreme customer ONLY for rest of my life. thats insane! and by far separating yourselves from the rest of the companies in the game with the generosity! im fu*king stoked to say the least! if that indeed is the case.
    God I love the enthusiasm!!

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I believe if you won a single prize previously that they will add in the rest of Ultra series to complement what you have already won. Don't think it means your getting the entire series plus and extra Ultra Reps.... could be wrong though.
    Yes Grimace that is correct, but it is still pretty awesome
    [email protected]
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

19. I hope since I was one of the first five I won.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If someone goes on a killing spree and drags the bodies out in the shape of the AX logo in the middle of an empty field they win the whole series and reps for life?
    erm... I believe that I'm legally bound to say No... please don't do that sir.
    [email protected]
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    What about the people who already won the whole series but are still participating for fun? Are you guys/girls going to like...make a sign that says our name and how incredibly awesome we are and post it on here?? Or like...let us pick a previous participant who hasn't won the whole series yet and call them our winner?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    erm... I believe that I'm legally bound to say No... please don't do that sir.
    What if it's too late......

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    God I love the enthusiasm!!

that's still amazing. THANKS! ha yea being on a college budget, maybe i get a bit over excited when i win something free lol but its like christmas to me!

24. If you think a college budget is tight try a divorcing budget.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
  2. Insanely Tired on DTH
    By amicold in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
  4. i-Force Are You HARDCORE Contest? HUGE GRAND PRIZE INSIDE
    By peteypab in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97