BEAST. Sample Packs - FREE in October!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
nice. :biggthumpup:

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Got mine

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Whatever I put in the cart the site is bumping me to the "shopping cart is empty" page,
am I the only one getting this error?
i'd be interested in getting the samples

EDIT: problem is on my end, damn chrome and not accepting cookies...

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whatever I put in the cart the site is bumping me to the "shopping cart is empty" page,
am I the only one getting this error?
i'd be interested in getting the samples

EDIT: problem is on my end, damn chrome and not accepting cookies...
Haven't heard of anyone else experiencing that, could always order using chrome incognito window

Let me know if you don't get it to go through and I'll take care of it manually on my end.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Question: Why is Norton picking up that the Beast website is malicious and is noted for a bunch of Drive-By downloads? Any chance the company will boost their IP protection sometime soon?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just got mine, awesome stuff guys. i tip my hat to u(they should make a smiley like this lol)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: Why is Norton picking up that the Beast website is malicious and is noted for a bunch of Drive-By downloads? Any chance the company will boost their IP protection sometime soon?

Because Norton is crap. Get that junk off your pc. Its worse than a virus in my opinion.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Great deal. Too bad shipping to Canada is 35 bucks. Any other options in the near future other than International Air?

Grumpy

Awards
Normally McAfee (which I have) is a POS and complains about anything, didn't have a problem at the Beasts site.

Looking forward to the samples guys!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Normally McAfee (which I have) is a POS and complains about anything, didn't have a problem at the Beasts site.

Looking forward to the samples guys!
Guess I'll tell Norton to stick then.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
first one to reply, and one of the last to order, lol...almost forgot! good stuff guys, lookin forward to the samples ;)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Nice! Just ordered!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Thanks. I love getting free samples. Curios to try it for the first time too.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Thanks. I love getting free samples. Curios to try it for the first time too.
Make sure to use plenty of water with beast mode (16-20oz). And try not to OD on the creatine from creature :D

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Try mixing the Beast Mode and Creature together!
I do it every day, seems like an odd combo of flavors but makes for a delicious pre wo

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I just got my sample packs today in the mail. The mail came after I got home from the gym so I'm gonna have to wait to try the pre-workout product. I went ahead and tried Creature though and it tastes really good. Mixes well too but there was a little bit that didn't mix at the bottom of the cup. Just had to swirl it. Not bad though. Wish it was carb free, 2 carbs is minimal but every carb counts.

I'm sensitive to some stimulants so I'm gonna try the Shredded but only gonna take 1 cap which is 1/3 of the dosage according to your packaging. Beast mode looks like it doesn't contain any stimulants besides caffeine so that looks good. Could you tell me how much caffeine it contains though?.

Shredded does look like it is loaded up with stims so I think only 1 cap should work fine for me.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
hopefully i get mine soon. T-Bone when did you order yours?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, just picked it up. Appreciate you doing this for everyone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 1 cap of 2Shredded about 10 minutes ago. So far I'm fine. I have been reading up on the ingredients and most of them look great. I'd take points away for including Yohimbe Extract though. That is old school stuff and doesn't work nearly as well for fat loss as alpha-yohimbine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now I know that 2Shredded doesn't make me feel nervous or cracked out or anything so I'd say its an ok product. Good energy and nice warm sensation after taking it.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I just got my sample packs today in the mail. The mail came after I got home from the gym so I'm gonna have to wait to try the pre-workout product. I went ahead and tried Creature though and it tastes really good. Mixes well too but there was a little bit that didn't mix at the bottom of the cup. Just had to swirl it. Not bad though. Wish it was carb free, 2 carbs is minimal but every carb counts.

I'm sensitive to some stimulants so I'm gonna try the Shredded but only gonna take 1 cap which is 1/3 of the dosage according to your packaging. Beast mode looks like it doesn't contain any stimulants besides caffeine so that looks good. Could you tell me how much caffeine it contains though?.

Shredded does look like it is loaded up with stims so I think only 1 cap should work fine for me.
2 carbs? You can't be that specific with your macros, can you? You could burn that off walking to your car after the gym lol.

There's 300 mg of caffeine in Beast Mode for 2 scoops (1 full serving). The nootropics in there give it a smooth energy with no crash

Ok now I know that 2Shredded doesn't make me feel nervous or cracked out or anything so I'd say its an ok product. Good energy and nice warm sensation after taking it.
That's what we like to hear. Amphetalean is something you would probably love if you're a little bit leery of stimulants, its milder imo. The 2Shredded is more similar to E/C in the way that it feels at full dosage.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 carbs? You can't be that specific with your macros, can you? You could burn that off walking to your car after the gym lol.

There's 300 mg of caffeine in Beast Mode for 2 scoops (1 full serving). The nootropics in there give it a smooth energy with no crash

That's what we like to hear. Amphetalean is something you would probably love if you're a little bit leery of stimulants, its milder imo. The 2Shredded is more similar to E/C in the way that it feels at full dosage.

I don't know, its worn off now and I'm a little sleepy but I usually am this time of night. Thinking of taking another one but want to save it for tomorrow instead. With the carbs yeah, I only eat 30 or less per day and everyone of them counts. Well I may go up to 40 sometimes by accident and not worry about it too much.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard the code is still working for the free samples!

go go go
Does that mean I can get more?. By the way the pre-workout was great. Beast mode did make me a little more nervous than 2shredded but it worked great for energy and focus. Heart beat was pretty fast though and I had to rest longer between exercises. Still got a bunch of extra reps though. I took half pre-workout and sipped the reset during my workout. Maybe I should have just taken the half. Never mind about getting more free samples, the code isn't working anymore. I did enjoy the samples though.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does that mean I can get more?. By the way the pre-workout was great. Beast mode did make me a little more nervous than 2shredded but it worked great for energy and focus. Heart beat was pretty fast though and I had to rest longer between exercises. Still got a bunch of extra reps though. I took half pre-workout and sipped the reset during my workout. Maybe I should have just taken the half. Never mind about getting more free samples, the code isn't working anymore. I did enjoy the samples though.
You could probably get away with a 1/2 serving (1 scoop) which would give you 90 workouts in a tub! I've had a number of people do half doses and get great results/better workouts.

I've been off stimulants for a couple of weeks now, can't wait to get back to using Amphetalean and Beast Mode. Two of my favorite stimulants

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Ordered mine the Thursday before last and it still has not came in.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
my apologies, mine came a few days after my last post. im slacking.

thank you guys at Beast!!!!!

i havent used any of them yet, but will post up some reviews once i do.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my apologies, mine came a few days after my last post. im slacking.

thank you guys at Beast!!!!!

i havent used any of them yet, but will post up some reviews once i do.
Nice!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Ordered mine 10/24.. Still haven't seen em :sad3:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Ordered mine in the beginning of the month and have had no luck either