YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    576685

    I had a great workout with craze. I didn't necessarily get a pump, but I had constant energy throughout the workout, and it definitely increased my time to exhaustion.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net


  2. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    227806

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

    Pretty much all the feedback says this. No one wants the workout to end.
    Interesting feedback so far.

    How involved was Andy in formulating this?

  3. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8379

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I had a great workout with craze. I didn't necessarily get a pump, but I had constant energy throughout the workout, and it definitely increased my time to exhaustion.
    Did you do a Twitter play-by-play?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    •   
       

  4. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8379

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Interesting feedback so far.

    How involved was Andy in formulating this?
    Andy was involved in the alpha testing. Why do you ask?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  5. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33134

    Had a great workout on my craze sample today. The energy was long lasting and intense. I will probably only use 1.5 scoops when I get some in the future.

  6. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    227806

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

    Andy was involved in the alpha testing. Why do you ask?
    Just curious. I hold Andy in very high regard just because of how intelligent he is. Plus we are both 20 & in school. Except opposite ends of the states and hes studying sciences while I study law( Genetics & FDA Regulation currently).

    Thats all.

    Any input from individual report issues with Nitrates+Craze?

    I know when I did C-bol+ Rage I had an issue as it appeared the nitrates enhanced the potency of Rage. I know chemically speaking this may not be true but I experienced this personally 2 or 3 times before I never did the combo again.

  7. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8379

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Just curious. I hold Andy in very high regard just because of how intelligent he is. Plus we are both 20 & in school. Except opposite ends of the states and hes studying sciences while I study law( Genetics & FDA Regulation currently).

    Thats all.

    Any input from individual report issues with Nitrates+Craze?

    I know when I did C-bol+ Rage I had an issue as it appeared the nitrates enhanced the potency of Rage. I know chemically speaking this may not be true but I experienced this personally 2 or 3 times before I never did the combo again.
    Andy is hella smart, yes.

    No one has really used Craze with nitrates that I know of, except me, but I wasn't using the full Craze formula at the time. I have messed around with parts of the stim blend and VPX Powershock (BCAA nitrates) and SAN's CM2 Nitrate. No side effects to report, but we won't be recommending the use of nitrates with Craze.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  8. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    227806

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

    Andy is hella smart, yes.

    No one has really used Craze with nitrates that I know of, except me, but I wasn't using the full Craze formula at the time. I have messed around with parts of the stim blend and VPX Powershock (BCAA nitrates) and SAN's CM2 Nitrate. No side effects to report, but we won't be recommending the use of nitrates with Craze.
    Hahaha yeah. I figured you wouldnt suggest nitrates and craze.

  9. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8379

    Might be fine, but just being cautionary.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  10. Senior Member
    _mArs_'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,041
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    141562

    Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    damn... craze is too powerful for me - and i am stim tolerant. i have to say this product is not for me. i just feel weird - almost like a double dose of 1,3 -
    i did tweet my play by play - it felt good pump wise, but there is just something in it my body doesn't like

    note: i don't like working out when my heart is pounding rapidly out of my chest... throws my focus off and seems dangerous... sort of defeats the purpose of having a pre-workout supplement if it's taking focus away from what you're doing
    The Truth About Dendrobium Extract / Dendrobex | Suppz.com
    i knew there was somethign wrong with my craze sample... i feel like i was taken advantage of and my health put at risk. if you notice when i posted my review back in 2011 i said basically it was dangerous to take this product.
    from the link: "Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Driven Sports is engaging in unlawful, unfair, or deceptive business practices. Instead of using natural ingredients like Dendrobium extract, Driven Sports is alleged to have ‘spiked’ the Dendrobex formula with amphetamine, which would be bad and basically put Dendrobex on the same level as heart-attack-inducing DMAA."
    so it wasn't just me but many users of this stuff thought there was something in it that was dangerous

    going back, i found it odd that i was the only one on the forum to give this kind of review for Craze... but after reading the link i just posted i actually feel better that i was not crazy nor was i alone in my views of this product.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:03 AM
  3. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:59 PM
  4. Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  5. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in