PES Pre-Workout Needs A Name!

Page 15 of 42 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Wow, this is going in a new direction!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. We have officially narrowed it down to 3 names. Although, if a good one comes in we will still consider it obviously

More info coming. Very busy lately with this formulation and a few others
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

3. PES N.D. (New Direction, or Natty Disaster!)
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have officially narrowed it down to 3 names. Although, if a good one comes in we will still consider it obviously

!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the three potential names

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have officially narrowed it down to 3 names. Although, if a good one comes in we will still consider it obviously

Awesome news! Really looking forward to see what you guys picked, and hearing more about the pre-workout.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

6. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    PES "YouJustPostedSoThatMakesYouAR etardToo"

Lmao, yup, the biggest one of them all

7. Yeah what r the 3?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. PES "C.A.I.D"

"CHRONIC ADAPTATIONS to IMPOSED DEMANDS"

9. Don't know if any said these names but here they are:

PES MULTIPLY
    PES BORN
    PES SUPER NATURAL

10. PES Spawn
    PES Brawler
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    PES Spawn
    PES Brawler
    Spawn is a controlled substance mister! Tren is baaaaad :-p

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah what r the 3?
    I will announce them soon
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Spawn is a controlled substance mister! Tren is baaaaad :-p
    Whhhat? Serious? I thought it was just a coolace comic book character!! Dammmn this bubble I live in!!
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

14. PES Kerplunk

15. PES CARNAGE
    PES WRECKAGE
    PES SEEK & DESTROY
    PES WTF(WORK TO FAILURE) "Sometimes You Have To Say WTF!"

16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Whhhat? Serious? I thought it was just a coolace comic book character!! Dammmn this bubble I live in!!
    Actually, Spawn the PH has been around well before Spawn comic book times. It's actually what got Spawn so big and powerful.

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Actually, Spawn the PH has been around well before Spawn comic book times. It's actually what got Spawn so big and powerful.
    Ahhhhh, it's alllllll making sense now....thank you Sensei <waaaaah><punches hole in cube wall>

18. I don't know if anyone mentioned these but what about "Brutality" or "Hysteria"?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bigjoe214 View Post
    I agree with you in the fact that a little patience should be demonstrated. However, (speaking only for myself) my eagerness is purely out of curiosity as opposed to just getting freebies. I hold a little bit of pride in some of my entries and think it would be badass to have a name I suggested on a bottle. Also it's a bit of friendly heckling. I know it's childish, but I'm like a big dumb kid most of the time.
    Well said there Bigjoe. I was personally only thinking the same as you as it would be very prestigious to be the name giver for this product and not the free stuff. I would consider it and honor. I think of it as my very small contribution of sorts to the body building world

20. PES Second Effort
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Excited to hear who the finalists are

22. PES Unbridled Enthusiasm

23. PES Pixie Dust

24. PES Pro Rank

25. PES Balla

PES Like a Boss

26. Cup-O-PES
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

27. PES NITRO LIFT

28. PES Off, Biatch!

29. PES DDCT ( dat dere Celltech )
    Getting back into the swing of things

30. PES E-FUSION

(Energy)

31. PES Limitless
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

32. PES David - helps you slay your Giant set of weights!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

33. PES PRIMED
    PES RAPTURE
    PES TUNNEL VISION
    PES NISM (need I say more)

Sorry if any of these have been used. I just can't read through 40 pages!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

34. Where is your dedication to the cause?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

35. PES DEDICATION TO THE CAUSE?
    — Mickey Mouse

36. PESOMORTH

37. PES Enabled

38. PES Xzibit
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

39. PES Lift A Lot

40. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

PES Wehaveofficiallynarroweditdown to3names.although,i***oodoneco mesinwewillstillconsideritobvi ouslyMoreinfocoming.Verybusyla telywiththisformulationandafew others

Edit: LOL@the 3 stars Ef Aye Gee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  2. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM