The Blueprint E-book

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I'm the author of "The Blueprint" E-book, currently being used by many members here and across the globe. Long story short: The Blueprint is an E-book that integrates a training, dietary (and IF so inclined) supplementation "shell", wherein maximum gains in muscle can be realized. More importantly, this shell is a repeatable system - allowing the user to grow real, drug free and permanent muscle.

While many of its ideas and strategies are controversial, people who use The Blueprint agree on one thing - it works and works FAST. This isn't so much by design as it is necessity - The current approach(es) weren't getting it done in many cases, Blueprint's ideas are de-facto "unorthodox". While there are many excellent training programs out there today, there are just as many bad ones. Likewise, even the best training stimulus fails to elicit the optimal biological response, given a long enough stimulus/time exposure curve. It's with this in mind then, that I created The Blueprint from my 28 years of research, beginning in 1985. Today, I'm pleased to say that people from the U.S. to Afghanistan are achieving their goals with this information, and there is more on the way. Given we live in the information age, BP is being updated constantly. That is to say, it is an organic document of sorts - with free updates made available to current customers once information of value is uncovered. Such was the case with The BP 3.0: Roadmap to Re-Comp debuting in April of 2011..

The Blueprint 2.0 and 3.0 have garnered many user acclaim, and I present the words of those below that have used it. Finally, I've included a link to my SuperHuman Radio episode speaking to such.

Any and all inquiries answered, honestly. Many thanks to Anabolic Minds for allowing me to share this information here. I've been a member here for many, many years and it's GREAT to be back...:)

ROB

LINK TO BLUEPRINT HOMEPAGE:
The Blueprint for Big Muscle Building Q&A

SUPERHUMAN RADIO: http://www.superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_721.mp3 - Show starts at the 1hr, 30 second mark

TESTIMONIALS FROM USERS:

Originally Posted by Frank-Castle

"Ive used ALOT of different training methods over the years but nothing compared to the results I saw with this".

Turboflex: Results in 7 weeks:

"Bench max..
start 265x1
end 295x1

Squat max..

start 330x1
end 405x3!!!! (WOW)"

By sovabrat on the BP forums:

"I am still trying to wrap my head around the progress I have made. My bodyfat is literally melting away. I surprised myself yet again and am proud to say I destroyed all my previous PR's".

Originally Posted by canIhas:

"But yeah the strength gains so far are sick. I had high expectations but so far The Blueprint has surpassed them".

In the words of Thermolife "you can't go wrong with it". And no, they aren't paid to endorse it. In fact, I don't even recommend their products in the course! Floored me and speaks volumes about them as a company..

TheBig3's 1st Blueprint Run

"20lbs in just over a month. I am once again speechless at the power of this program. This program not only gives incredible knowledge but also is one of the few out there that deliver results. I literally had all of my expectations exceeded about the BP and couldn't be happier".

Originally Posted by JDK420

"The most effective muscle building plan in circulation to date combined with the best customer support of all-time, makes purchasing the blueprint the best 35 bucks I have ever spent. Keep up the great work!"

Dracomuscle - A certified personal trainer:

"The Blueprint along with coaching from Rob helped me gain again and taught me to listen to my body. I thought I new it all, I'm well read and will soon be a certified personal trainer. Rob has shed a new light on what I do, and will do for the rest of my life. I have run this program three times and have seen gains in some way shape or form each time".

Sloop's feedback, upon initially reading The Blueprint:

"I've always been curious as to what all the hype is about, just how much information is included, what information is included, etc.

Even if my lifts don't improve by 1 pound, the amount of information to learn from in 1 document is staggering and worth the money. Hell, I've spent 5x the price for college textbooks that weren't this helpful".

By Dr. P. - Thermolife Scientific Advisor

"With regards to blueprint: It is definitely not just another program. It is very different from everything I have seen from the 'popular programs' crowd because it tuned and tweaked to lead into repeated states of borderline-overtraining and then to cut back on training stress just in the right moment in order to have the optimal growth stimulus. The addition of a strong adaptogen then fortifies and speeds up recuperation and regeneration tremendously, allowing for some insane gains within relatively short periods of time."

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running bp 3.0 now. Good results so far. Strength up and body looking pretty good.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running bp 3.0 now. Good results so far. Strength up and body looking pretty good.
Fantastic man, and consistent with every 3.0 piece of feedback I've seen. In the event there is anything that can be improved, I'll handle it as I did with 2.0 - we'll use it as an opportunity to improve.

I'm always digging deep for a better way. In fact, I'm working on a new twist to re-comp - The Blueprint Meteoric. I've deemed it such, given I believe people can get better results even faster, given new information that's become available.

More info on that, will be forthcoming... :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic man, and consistent with every 3.0 piece of feedback I've seen. In the event there is anything that can be improved, I'll handle it as I did with 2.0 - we'll use it as an opportunity to improve.

I'm always digging deep for a better way. In fact, I'm working on a new twist to re-comp - The Blueprint Meteoric. I've deemed it such, given I believe people can get better results even faster, given new information that's become available.

More info on that, will be forthcoming... :)

Yea man seriously waiting for that ;)

Good job on keeping it updated and not just selling a book and running away. You really keep all your customers happy and you really make us feel like family :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea man seriously waiting for that ;)

Good job on keeping it updated and not just selling a book and running away. You really keep all your customers happy and you really make us feel like family :)
Thanks man. This is the responsibility of every good information provider. Information doubles every 18 months, it's irresponsible to not inform folks of the latest advances. We live in the information age. As such, powerful new information becomes available frequently. Information that can and does keep you ahead of your competition... :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
First off, the BP works, second.... when did 3.0 come out? I still only have version 2 :( Can't wait to see the new tweaks and changes!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, the BP works, second.... when did 3.0 come out? I still only have version 2 :( Can't wait to see the new tweaks and changes!
Hey man! 3.0 has been out since late April!

As a current holder of 2.0, you're entitled to 3.0 for FREE! Therefore, please PM me your email address you'd like it sent to. If you liked 2.0, just wait until you get your hands on this bad boy... :)

Nice hearing from you again!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Sending it over now! :)

This may very well be my next winter routine! Its about time I take a deloading week anyway

Good to see you on AM as a featured author!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about this.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This may very well be my next winter routine! Its about time I take a deloading week anyway

Just shot it your way, brother... :)

If you thought 2.0 was something, wait until you see 3.0. It eclipses it by a mile... :) Still, I'm working on something new - called The BP Meteoric. It'll give you everything 2.0 AND 3.0 bring to the table - and you'll get results even faster.

ETA is circa the end of the year, depending upon the feedback I receive from the two training and dietary templates I've farmed out to testers. This is going to be one wild ride, and the speed at which the unorthodox unfolds, is amazing - even for those seasoned in BP... :)

Reactions: ax1

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious about this.
I appreciate your interest, and will PM you more information. Sincerely hope you find as many have, citing it as the best $ they've ever invested in the iron game.

PM on the way...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks ZB, it's great to be back. I'd like to give you an advance copy of The Blueprint Meteoric, to be released early 2012. Trust me when I tell you, it'll eclipse even 3.0 by a mile... :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ZB, it's great to be back. I'd like to give you an advance copy of The Blueprint Meteoric, to be released early 2012. Trust me when I tell you, it'll eclipse even 3.0 by a mile... :)
That is greatly appreciated! Lets see what this baby can do! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save em the time!..what does this cost and hows does LG33 get his hands on this :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save em the time!..what does this cost and hows does LG33 get his hands on this :)
I appreciate your interest...

The Blueprint is a one time, $50 investment and a ticket to Gainsville in the fast lane. Once you enlist in The BP Army, you'll receive both 2.0 plus 3.0, plus access to our private forums where there is even more information. Quite honestly, the information contained in both books will have you gaining for years. To posses the knowledge about the training, diets, supplements and other "tricks" we use will radically accelerate your progress. In fact, I guarantee that in writing...

I've been blessed by the fact it has allowed so many to succeed. You'll have a resource to go to about all the latest products, training and diet related info. etc. For example, here were comments made just today by another BP Believer - just after I posted my review of AE's new Slim FX:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187224-mixelflick-reviews-slim.html#post3095588

I shoot straight with all of my guys too. If it works, you'll hear about it. If it doesn't, I tell them that too. I have a track record and good reputation to upkeep now, so I have a lot to lose in giving you the wrong advice...

Thanks again, for being open to this. It's been said by many, that this is the BEST investment they've ever made in the iron game. Whatever road you choose, here to help...

Originally Posted by AutoKal47

I've been getting nothing but good results from your advice
so coming from you this is a great feedback

I won a bottle of this (hell I won each and every product form AX),
waiting for it to get here..
I was curious before about this one and now I *really* can't wait.

Quick question since you tried it: advice then is NOT to dose it closer than 12 prior bed right?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir, like the others here - you won't regret it... :)
No BS here either, this man puts many years of not only just research but direct trial and error to his methods in the Blueprint. Its a short but extremely potent read, the info is golden.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No BS here either, this man puts many years of not only just research but direct trial and error to his methods in the Blueprint. Its a short but extremely potent read, the info is golden.
Thanks so much man. 2.0 in fact, packed and incredible amount of useful info into just 68 pages. 3.0 trumped that considerably. The "Mother" document alone is 79 pages, and there are at least 5 or 6 other parts to it. I'm grateful people have taken advantage of all the mistakes I made, chasing this dream over almost 30 years. Literally threw out everything that didn't work, and included everything that did. That can shave many thousands of dollars and more importantly, years off of anyone's learning curve.

It's the book I wish I had, when I started...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One additional note: There will be no BP 4.0. However, more information about "what's next" will be released shortly.

If folks were happy with what 2.0, 3.0 and The BP Meteoric have delivered, they're going to be MOST pleased with how this little gem fits into those works... :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
investing in this next pay period for sure.
I appreciate it man, really do...

Once you see what's inside, you too will likely echo what MANY have said, "This is the BEST money, I've ever invested..."

Welcome, to The BP Army!!! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just joined too. Love reading new info

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have the BP 2 and 3, where can I get the meteoric and what's the price?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I have the BP 2 and 3, where can I get the meteoric and what's the price?

Appreciate your interest Tnubs!

The BP Meteoric is still being polished up. I don't release such things, until I'm confident the success rate will be damn near 100%, as you saw with 2.0/3.0. While it'll take some time, it will for SURE be worth the wait!

More information forthcoming, as testers help me put the finishing touches on it... :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your interest Tnubs!

The BP Meteoric is still being polished up. I don't release such things, until I'm confident the success rate will be damn near 100%, as you saw with 2.0/3.0. While it'll take some time, it will for SURE be worth the wait!

More information forthcoming, as testers help me put the finishing touches on it... :)
awesome keep us updated, any idea on price? and is it an entire new book (like a new way to do fast/feast/cruise) or just a few modifications?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive got a client using this system, really amazing stuff. :cheers:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea man, the blueprint is gold

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome keep us updated, any idea on price? and is it an entire new book (like a new way to do fast/feast/cruise) or just a few modifications?
Thanks for the feedback guys. People are doing really, really well with it... :)

Price for the BP Meteoric is still TBD. It is a new book/system, although I've scaled back alot of my hyper-ADD over verbage to make it more "digestible". 3.0 was a LOT of information for the dollar - some said too much! Still, I wanted to give people MAXIMAL value for their investment.

The BP Meteoric then, will be shorter - but it's an entirely new way of doing business. Gone is what people know today as the "stock" Famine phase, I found a way to weave Famine/Feast into the same weekly cycle! This allows for gains to go on for a longer period of time. It's still being tweaked, so it'll be a few months at least. My goal here is to ensure 100% of the people that run it (or as close as possible), see astounding gains. About a dozen are new testing various templates.

More info forthcoming. Until then, enjoy 2.0/3.0 and soon - a new product to match the Meteoric's speed at which muscle growth can manifest! :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gone is what people know today as the "stock" Famine phase, I found a way to weave Famine/Feast into the same weekly cycle! This allows for gains to go on for a longer period of time.
this makes me think of the ultimate diet 2.0 template where u eat nothing from monday to thursday morning, then eat everything u can get ur hands on until friday night, then 2 days of maintenance calories. theres a version for cutting and bulking. but my temptation is fully peaked and i want it now!

JRC

JRC

Awards
For anyone knowledgeable on the BP, is this something you can run for the training aspect only or do you have to do the training & diet all as one?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For anyone knowledgeable on the BP, is this something you can run for the training aspect only or do you have to do the training & diet all as one?
i think the main reason it works is due to the crazy diet lol. if you havnt heard of the blueprint before, its methodology will seem crazy the first time u read it through. but it just works. why? probably due to magic. the book comes with a diet, 2 different workout routines (one in the BP 2.0 and one in 3.0) and then a pre/intra/post workout concoction. its pretty much perfect for someone who wants to take all the guesswork out of bodybuilding/powerlifting and have someone tell them exactly how to do it all.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a GREAT question, so allow me to elaborate.

The Blueprint was designed to accommodate the broadest cross section of the training population - meaning you can do as you see fit, within BP's "shell". BP may also be executed "by the book", recognizing a percentage of the training population prefers to have everything laid out for them.

Having said all of that, BP also affords the reader the opportunity to cherry pick various training, dietary and supplement strategies, in order to "juice" their training as they see fit. There's whole lotta' information in 2.0/3.0 - enough to keep you training and gaining for YEARS in most cases.

Finally, the over-riding objective when writing Blueprint was to put the user (no matter what facet of it they use), in a "fail safe" environment. Meaning you'd have to work REALLY hard NOT to put on a LOT of size, strength and/or strip bodyfat while staying within it's "shell".

Hope that helps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to be starting this when I get back from out of town.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
finally got around to purchasing it mixel. the zip folder I downloaded had TheBLUEPRINT2.0.pdf in it. I thought 3.0 was the latest? no worries, just curious. Also, what's the quickest way to contact you? I have a few questions.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally got around to purchasing it mixel. the zip folder I downloaded had TheBLUEPRINT2.0.pdf in it. I thought 3.0 was the latest? no worries, just curious. Also, what's the quickest way to contact you? I have a few questions.
He makes himself very available. awesome customer support.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you invest in The Blueprint, you'll receive it within 24 hours - Likely within minutes of your purchase. You'll be able to download 2.0 immediately after purchase. 3.0 arrives via "other means" and to ensure you have everything in one place - I resend 2.0 along with it. If you haven't received it quick enough for you liking, no problem. Fastest way to contact me would be as follows:

860-753-0373

That's my cell phone #, and it's up here for the world to see - Even if you HAVEN'T purchased BP yet, and have questions that need clarifying. I'll be on the other end with answers. Honest ones... :)

You may also email me at: [email protected]. That would be "Mixelflick", spelled backwords... :)

Fightbackhxc, I appreciate your kind words. For almost 30 years, I bought these courses and had a thirst for more. There was little to NOTHING after they sold you on their course/book - unless of course, you wanted to buy more "stuff" from them. Many of the authors run and hide behind pen names/aliases after your money is in their pocket. When I crafted The Blueprint, I did so in an effort to rectify this crime - and it IS a crime in my book.

My real name is Rob Regish. I wrote it, and I'm damn proud of it. I resolve to get ALL of my people to Gainsville - or die trying. Great place to hang out, right on the corner of Main St. and PR Drive.

You buy a ticket to this train I'm driving, we're going there together...

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: If you invest in The Blueprint/me, you get me 4Life to consult on all training, diet, injury prevention/treatment and supplementation related matters. I'll be the first to tell you I do NOT know it all. In fact, I learned many if not all of my lessons the HARD WAY. I wrote this book, so that you didn't have to. It's the book I wish I had 30 years ago, when I started...

As The BP/BP Army has grown, my access to some of the very BEST minds in this business have expanded tremendously. This took a giant leap, with my regular appearances on Superhuman Radio. If I don't know the answer to your question, I can tap into this network and find your solution. Imagine having the combined knowledge of world record holders, doctors, trainers and some of the most creative minds in terms of physical culture theory at your fingertips. That's what you get, when you invest in me/The Blueprint...

What follows is a great illustration of what you can expect, after pulling the trigger:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/shr-867-blueprint-update-plus-controlling-tobacco-on-a-state-level-to-impact-healthcare-costs.html

SHR # 867 - BluePrint Update PLUS Controlling Tobacco On A State Level To Impact Healthcare Costs

Wednesday, 07 December 2011 11:24 | E-mail
User Rating:
/ 4
PoorBest
Super Human Radio Show

Guest: Rob Regish - Panos Antonakos - Matt Erman & Sudip Chattopadhyay PhDTwo users of the Blueprint join Regish and I to discuss progress PLUS Dr. Chattopadhyay exposes how the government takes tax dollars earmarked for tobacco control and reform and uses it for other things but won't tell taxpayer the truth. More examples of government unaccountability in a health related segment.
Download This Episode

Comments

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Got the email just a second ago. Thanks brotha! I'll be reading over this for the next month or so before beginning.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I actually joined the BP Army a few days ago! I will say the thing that really convinced me to buy was all of your appearances on SHR. I love the discussions with you, Wade Johnson, and of course Carl. The Blueprint was something I had seen discussed on forums since a couple years ago, but was something I never really considered purchasing. Now that I have, I have read through 2.0 and am in the midst of finishing 3.0. I want to really familiarize myself with it before I begin to follow the principles laid out in the The BP. Also, I am facing the worst injury of my lifting "career" right now, which has largely prevented me from training upper body for just over a month now. Once I finish reading 3.0 expect some PMs from me over on the BP Forum, Rob! Can't wait to get back to 100% and hop on the BP train

Thanks, Rob

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the email just a second ago. Thanks brotha! I'll be reading over this for the next month or so before beginning.
My pleasure man.

Next step; Time for me to REALLY earn my money, getting you to Gainsville... :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually joined the BP Army a few days ago! I will say the thing that really convinced me to buy was all of your appearances on SHR. I love the discussions with you, Wade Johnson, and of course Carl. The Blueprint was something I had seen discussed on forums since a couple years ago, but was something I never really considered purchasing. Now that I have, I have read through 2.0 and am in the midst of finishing 3.0. I want to really familiarize myself with it before I begin to follow the principles laid out in the The BP. Also, I am facing the worst injury of my lifting "career" right now, which has largely prevented me from training upper body for just over a month now. Once I finish reading 3.0 expect some PMs from me over on the BP Forum, Rob! Can't wait to get back to 100% and hop on the BP train

Thanks, Rob
Sure thing man, I appreciate you giving me/Blueprint a shot!

With respect to that injury, there's ALWAYS a way - and I'll help you find it. During my last episode on SHR/Strength and Hypertrophy roundtable with Wade Johnson, we focused exclusively on this topic and many a fix/work around was discussed.

From lower back to shoulder to elbow to knee injuries, I was forced to find solutions to all of them. Whatever it is, I'll have a strategy to address. Looking back at it, I can honestly tell you some of my injuries were a blessing in disguise. They forced me to find a better way, and as a result I can legit tell you that I'm stronger today at age 42 than I was at age 22.

It can and will be done. We'll do it together...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all aboard to gainsville!