Katanadrol 2.0 Currently BOGO!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw this on facebook, earlier, so I figured I'd share. Katanadrol 2.0 from Mr. Supps is currently Buy one get one free. This is certainly nice as 2 bottles really does you solid for a good cycle and now you're dropping half the money per bottle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I jumped the gun lol.

I just noticed that Beastdrol, Dieselbolan and Helladrol are all BOGO, as well.

Giddy up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this on facebook, earlier, so I figured I'd share. Katanadrol 2.0 from Mr. Supps is currently Buy one get one free. This is certainly nice as 2 bottles really does you solid for a good cycle and now you're dropping half the money per bottle.
Yes! I need 2 Katana for my spring cycle, and this is my big oppurtunity to get some. Ordering up some BOGO Katana as soon as I get home!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol now is $99 i see before was $85.00?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Katanadrol now is $99 i see before was $85.00?
I am pretty sure thats the BOGO price. there is also free shipping. 100 bux for 5 bottles worth of CEL Furuza-a is not bad at all. Most online retailers sell furuza for 31.99-34.99 + shipping.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah, MrSupps always raises the prices prior to a sale so while still cheaper, its an un-necessary practice, just dont offer BOGO, offer the second for X amount of dollars instead. Not hating... I have a small army of MrSupps stuff....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, MrSupps always raises the prices prior to a sale so while still cheaper, its an un-necessary practice, just dont offer BOGO, offer the second for X amount of dollars instead. Not hating... I have a small army of MrSupps stuff....
This is true with a lot of places that do a BOGO. One way of looking at it is buying a bottle of Katana at the normal 85$ and getting the second bottle for 15 bucks. Still a good deal no matter how you look at it IMO ;)

jbotelho6791

jbotelho6791

Awards
how long will this be going on for, any idea?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update us please.
For sure.

Whenever I, or any of the other reps get an ending date on it, I/we will get it posted up in this thread.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my order in.....got myself a BOGO on Katana and splurged and got BOGO on Diesel also! :sgrin:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DBV2 my favorite OTC product! I still have a 2 bottle stash from the last sale?! And a sh*tload of other stuff tucked away for a rainy day :sgrin:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update us please.
From the top:

It will be running all month!

That's certainly longer than I'd expected and makes me happy. However, I wouldn't wait longer than necessary if you know you're ordering for sure, just in case anything were to run out. I have no clue what the stock situation is there, but I'm just saying don't risk it if you don't have to.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
From the top:

That's certainly longer than I'd expected and makes me happy. However, I wouldn't wait longer than necessary if you know you're ordering for sure, just in case anything were to run out. I have no clue what the stock situation is there, but I'm just saying don't risk it if you don't have to.

x2x

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
From the top:

That's awesome!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal that its going all month. I couldn't wait though so my order has already shipped. Got confirmation earlier! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One last bump for BOGO! This one is over as soon as November hits!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One last bump for BOGO! This one is over as soon as November hits!
Actually I recieved an email from Mr supps earlier today that said the sale will be going until 11/7/11. That still isnt a lot of time time capitalize on the BOGO though. Get em while you can!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I recieved an email from Mr supps earlier today that said the sale will be going until 11/7/11. That still isnt a lot of time time capitalize on the BOGO though. Get em while you can!!
Nice! An extra week is always a good thing :yup:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Specially when it's on the best ph's around. Stoked for the extra week. Looks like I'm buying my self some birthday presents

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Specially when it's on the best ph's around. Stoked for the extra week. Looks like I'm buying my self some birthday presents

I'm pretty stocked up right now after picking up some in the BOGO sale. Great deal on quality PH's!