SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

We at Serious Nutrition Solutions want to thank our loyal customers and show them our appreciation by offering something more. We thrive because of the business you give us and your dependability on top quality products that get results. To show our gratitude, we are giving away complete stacks to 3 lucky individuals! We have several new products that we are still working on and will be releasing later this year so keep an eye out for what we have in store!

We will give away one of EACH of the following stacks away:

1. Endurance and Performance Stack (the larger value size)
Consists of: Magnesium Creatine Chelate (501 caps) and Beta Alanine (501 caps)

2. Pumped Test Stack
Consists of: Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), both full-size bottles

3. Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack
Consists of: TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme (raspberry ketones), and Reduce XT, all full-size bottles

How to Qualify to Win:
Simple, we want you to share with us your favorite SNS product success story/experience or testimonial of an SNS product. Tell us what product(s) you used, and how it helped you to reach your goals.

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT STACK YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING WITH YOUR ENTRY!

Rules:
-You can make multiple entries during the course of the contest and post as much as you want, BUT you can only make ONE ENTRY PER DAY
-You must be willing to log the stack and do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the stack, i.e. a week, with regular updates
-Have no other conflicting sponsored logs
-For U.S. AND Canadian residents 18 years old and up
-Winners are to link their log in this thread to make it simple and easy for people to find and follow along

Winner Selection:

-Entries will be voted upon and selected from the entire SNS rep team
-Winners will be announced in approximately 10 days from today (on the 15th)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very generous, especially if people look at how much product they are getting with those larger full sized bottles. Great opportunity here to have a full stack for great results. Looking forward to the entries!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a fan of the last two stacks myself :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously nice promo :thumbsup: Get in on this errydoby :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is why i HATE living in Australia...miss out on all the good opportunities

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah but you live in a cool country ;)
elaborate bro...climate?its gonna get hot very soon ;)
would rather be able to live over in the U.S
access to some of the best stuff, people are pretty cool, watch baseball, women are amazing...life

and...

i would be able to log a product hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
elaborate bro...climate?its gonna get hot very soon ;)
would rather be able to live over in the U.S
access to some of the best stuff, people are pretty cool, watch baseball, women are amazing...life

and...

i would be able to log a product hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Funny because most people would say the exact same opposite from the United States haha. Heck dude, move over here and your accent alone will be liking fishing with dynamite the girls would love it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Funny because most people would say the exact same opposite from the United States haha. Heck dude, move over here and your accent alone will be liking fishing with dynamite the girls would love it.
Tempting brother hahah... I would move to nor cal most likely. Heard some stories about the women around Chico too lol...are they true?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempting brother hahah... I would move to nor cal most likely. Heard some stories about the women around Chico too lol...are they true?
There are some good looking women but I imagine there are some hot Australian women as well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are...but not where I am. Chicks are loose and drinks are cheap hahahah...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with fightback maybe thats just an Illinois thing :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol...I would have to find that out when i visit

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slick looking stacks & opportunity :) G-g-g-iddy up!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
some insane stacks, and I can honestly say they all work- really well at that! =)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some entries!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
When SNS came out with DAA i was extremely excited. I rushed to the online store and bought a tub of the powder... the product is probably the best DAA for your money and I remember i had some sick gains from it. It has to be my favorite product from SNS by far.
I absolutely will go back to SNS for DAA time and time again because of the results i had from using it... also shot my libido up tremendously.
My experiences have always been very satisfying when dealing with their reps and the quality of products.
I'd like to add, stack #2 in this promo looks scrumptious ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When SNS came out with DAA i was extremely excited. I rushed to the online store and bought a tub of the powder... the product is probably the best DAA for your money and I remember i had some sick gains from it. It has to be my favorite product from SNS by far.
I absolutely will go back to SNS for DAA time and time again because of the results i had from using it... also shot my libido up tremendously.
My experiences have always been very satisfying when dealing with their reps and the quality of products.
I'd like to add, stack #2 in this promo looks scrumptious ;)
Ill drink some Focus XT TO THAT!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I have only tried the DAA in pills, great value for the money to be sure. Hard to say how much effect i got out of it, didnt notice any crazy libito changes, but my weights and reps kept going up so I was happy :) would love to try out some more of your products whether they are give aways or not. the Non Stim fat loss stack has my interest :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^Thanks Bolanrox & mArs :) 'preciate it...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I love the BA tingles!

My SNS experience:

I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the BA tingles!

My SNS experience:

I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.
I used to hate the BA tingles, but I'm used to it now and barely even notice it. Another quality app!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm another fan of the BA tingles :D The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once :) I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm another fan of the BA tingles :D The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once :) I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles ;)
I get them at 6 now...sucks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone else have any entries?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...
To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thats why I like em Bolanrox! Sometimes when I feel drained I down my PRE and the tingles force me to get my ass to the gym!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..
It does seem to be in a good deal of preWO's these days...popular it has become...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases :)
good point...probably is just as common as creatine these days in PreWO's...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good opp fellas!

Reactions: mw1
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
planning on cracking open the tub tomorrow - will let you know how it goes.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them:).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them:).
I still don't care for them.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more action on this!