SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I have only tried the DAA in pills, great value for the money to be sure. Hard to say how much effect i got out of it, didnt notice any crazy libito changes, but my weights and reps kept going up so I was happy would love to try out some more of your products whether they are give aways or not. the Non Stim fat loss stack has my interest


  2. ^^Thanks Bolanrox & mArs 'preciate it...
    •   
       


  3. I love the BA tingles!

    My SNS experience:

    I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
    1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
    2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

    Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

    Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

    oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I love the BA tingles!

    My SNS experience:

    I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
    1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
    2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

    Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

    Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

    oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.
    I used to hate the BA tingles, but I'm used to it now and barely even notice it. Another quality app!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    •   
       


  6. in to win .. hehe

  7. nice offer. i like the third one. fat loss baby.

  8. I'm another fan of the BA tingles The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny
    I'm another fan of the BA tingles The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles
    I get them at 6 now...sucks
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...

  11. anyone else have any entries?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...
    To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..

  13. thats why I like em Bolanrox! Sometimes when I feel drained I down my PRE and the tingles force me to get my ass to the gym!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..
    It does seem to be in a good deal of preWO's these days...popular it has become...

  15. it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases
    good point...probably is just as common as creatine these days in PreWO's...

  17. good opp fellas!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  18. planning on cracking open the tub tomorrow - will let you know how it goes.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them.
    I still don't care for them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them.
    totally agree.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    totally agree.
    Me as well. I remember the first time being like "OH NO, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?" haha. Then they stopped for a while and I was sad.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I still don't care for them.
    I hate them. Honestly, I dose 1 cap 6 times a day with carbs to try and avoid them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I hate him. Honestly, I can only take 1 dose of MidweirdBeard 6 times a year but I try and avoid him.
    Smart move. MWB tends to bring alot of people down.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  25. Let's get some more action on this!
    I'm Back...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *****Purus has a 5 Stack Giveaway*****
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Customer Appreciation Week! Save Big!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in