SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. I have only tried the DAA in pills, great value for the money to be sure. Hard to say how much effect i got out of it, didnt notice any crazy libito changes, but my weights and reps kept going up so I was happy would love to try out some more of your products whether they are give aways or not. the Non Stim fat loss stack has my interest

2. ^^Thanks Bolanrox & mArs 'preciate it...
    •   

3. I love the BA tingles!

My SNS experience:

I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
    1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
    2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I love the BA tingles!

My SNS experience:

I won a SNS promo and got the opportunity to log some FocusXT. I guess I liked it since I now have 2 more tubs stashed away. I recently grabbed some Piracetam and PhenibutXT. I now use the FocusXT less for a pre and more for other events and its a koktail of FocusXT, Piracetam and Choline Citrate. Here are my top 2 uses (and successes):
    1. Mornings when I know I have a lot to FOCUS on at work.
    2. Poker tournaments (these can go many hours/days).

Its a go-to supplement for me - I swear I play better poker when sipping on my 'mix' and I barely drink coffee in the morning now. Next time to try some phenibut because of so much stress this month at work I am not sleeping well.

Glad SNS is sticking around... it would have been a tragedy otherwise.

oh forgot to mention, Creatine 501 caps... have em, use em, love em.
    I used to hate the BA tingles, but I'm used to it now and barely even notice it. Another quality app!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

5. still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    •   

6. in to win .. hehe

7. nice offer. i like the third one. fat loss baby.

8. I'm another fan of the BA tingles The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny
    I'm another fan of the BA tingles The are quite intense when you dose 3 caps at once I have gotten used to spreading them out 2-2-2 now. Gotta go back to 3/3 to get those tingles
    I get them at 6 now...sucks
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...

11. anyone else have any entries?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I feel the tingles & ears/nose turning red/itchy more with niacin than BA...but meh, I don't mind it so much, plus wears off (at least for me) after prolonged use....is just annoying to look like I have a sunburn on my ears & nose at first...
    To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..

13. thats why I like em Bolanrox! Sometimes when I feel drained I down my PRE and the tingles force me to get my ass to the gym!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    To be fair I barely use anything with BA in it. I do have a tub of prework out powder with it in it. Might give it a try and see if I can build up some kind of tolerance to it. I did find though that if I went right into either lifting, or doing cardio it seemed to kill the tingles almost instantly..
    It does seem to be in a good deal of preWO's these days...popular it has become...

15. it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    it's in most at this point isn't it? hell it is even a selling point (the tingles) in a few cases
    good point...probably is just as common as creatine these days in PreWO's...

17. good opp fellas!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

18. planning on cracking open the tub tomorrow - will let you know how it goes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    still not sure what i think about BA really not into the tingles. feels like my skin is going to come off..
    When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    When i first used a Beta Alanine product i didn't care much for the " beta tingles" , but now I look forward to them.
    I still don't care for them.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    totally agree.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    totally agree.
    Me as well. I remember the first time being like "OH NO, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?" haha. Then they stopped for a while and I was sad.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I still don't care for them.
    I hate them. Honestly, I dose 1 cap 6 times a day with carbs to try and avoid them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I hate him. Honestly, I can only take 1 dose of MidweirdBeard 6 times a year but I try and avoid him.
    Smart move. MWB tends to bring alot of people down.

25. Let's get some more action on this!
    I'm Back...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *****Purus has a 5 Stack Giveaway*****
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Customer Appreciation Week! Save Big!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:34 AM