HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Primordial Performance Presents...
Phyto-Testosterone Halloween Contest

Curious to give Phyto-Testosterone a try?
Now is your chance to win a bottle of Phyto Testosterone to log for free!​

What is Phyto-Testosterone?

Phyto-Testosterone is a complex of plant extracts including fenugreek; that mimic & amplify the action of testosterone to make harder muscles, stronger muscles and bigger muscles. At the average dose, Phyto-Testosterone will last 30 days.

Perhaps you have heard of the natural plant flavones known as "phyto-estrogens" or the nasty man-made synthetic chemicals known as "xeno-estrogens". Essentially, these are chemicals that act like estrogen in our bodies. Some of these compounds (especially the xeno-estrogens) can cause unwanted side-effects such as breast tissue growth, impotence, and an overall fat & flabby appearance. What's worse, is that these estrogen mimicking compounds are found virtually everywhere, including our food, water, plastics, and even our soap and shampoo. The point is, it's almost impossible to totally avoid these estrogenic elements, so we simply have to deal with the fact that they play a role in our bodies.

So the question remains, where is Mother Nature's balance to these estrogenic compounds? Where are the compounds that act like testosterone in our bodies?

That is exactly what we have brought you, a completely legal, natural and scientifically proven complex that supports lean muscle growth, rather than breast growth. Phyto-Testosterone is truly man's best friend.

Consider Phyto-Testosterone our non-steroidial muscle building supplement that will produce solid gains in lean muscle mass relatively quickly; especially when combined with ample protein intake. Plus, it will stack well with our other supplements, including Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha for a synergistic effect.

What results should I expect from Phyto-Testosterone?

When combined with proper diet & exercise, Phyto-Testosterone can offer the following benefits -

An 8-10lb gain of lean muscle *
Increased strength & stamina
Improved muscular hardness & density
Reduction in body fat
Ravenous appetite for food
* For best results, consume at least 1-2gm of protein per lb of body weight. This will ensure that you have adequate amino acid levels for increased muscle growth.

What are the ingredients & how does it work?

The first ingredient is a specific fenugreek seed extraction, standardized for 50% Fenusides (aka, Testofen). In a study with castrated animals this ingredient supported muscle and male sex organ growth just as much as testosterone normally would, essentially showing that it can mimic the effects of testosterone. (1) Other research with male athletes (ages 18-35) showed that 600mg/day of Fenuside extract for 8 weeks dramatically reduced fat tissue while increasing lean muscle. These effects were accomplished without any detrimental side effects typically related to the use of anabolic steroids, such as gynecomastia, high blood pressure, or liver damage. (2)

The second ingredient in Phyto-Testosterone is a clinically effective dose of methoxyisoflavone (5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone). This was invented and patented in the 1970's as a muscle building plant flavone that could be used as a legal steroid alternative for humans and animals.(3) Just check out a quote straight from the patent by Feuer et al -

"On examining the data of the analysis of body weight it was found that the weight increase of the muscle tissue was specifically greater than that of the fat tissue, and that fat content of the muscle tissue decreased, while that of proteins rose."

And further stating...

"We succeeded in partially suppressing the catabolic effect of cortisone with these compounds, and proved that identical doses of anabolic steroids do not exert anabolic effects stronger than that of the invented compounds."

In other words, methoxyisoflavone increased lean muscle gain comparable to that of anabolic steroids, but without any estrogenic or toxic side effects. (4,8) Interpreting studies and results of related flavones, it appears that the mechanism of methoxyisoflavone's anabolic action is by suppression of cortisol, thus preventing the catabolic breakdown of muscle. (6) It also appears that methoxyisoflavone may positively augment the action of testosterone and estrogen. More specifically it's been hypothesized that when high levels of testosterone are present, methoxyisoflavone will amplify the anabolic effects. (5,7) Therefore, methoxyisoflavones muscle building & fat burning effects can be attributed to potentiating anabolic effects of other hormones, while decreasing the catabolic effects.

How is Phyto-Testosterone better than other related products?

With Phyto-Testosterone, you have a unique synergy. You have Fenuside with its testosterone mimicking effects, and methoxyisoflavone with its testosterone potentiating effects. Plus, we've included a clinically effective dose of each ingredient, ensuring that you are getting the real deal, instead of some diluted "catch all" concoction.

Phyto-Testosterone is also a welcome alternative to many pro-steroids on the market that can be highly suppressive to the body's natural testosterone production, as well as potentially being highly liver toxic. On top of this, Phyto-Testosterone poses no risk of showing positive on a drug test, since none of the ingredients are banned by the NCAA or other major athletic organizations.

Does Phyto-Testosterone have any side effects?

The safety profile of these active ingredients have been well established over the years with various human clinical trials. There have been no documented side effects with either ingredient in the formula. (1-4) The only "side-effect" that may accompany the product is an increase in appetite, due to increased protein retention. So, take advantage of this and increase your protein intake!

Also, keep in mind that Phyto-Testosterone is intended to be cycled to keep the body's hormone receptors sensitive to the effects. We currently recommend that Phyto-Testosterone be used for a maximum of 8 weeks, with at least 4 weeks off between each use.

How Does the Contest Work, How Do I Enter?

Since this is a Halloween Contest, let's have some fun...
Post up a picture of you in your favorite Halloween Costume. Scary, Funny, etc... Doesn't matter. Share with us a picture of the costume, and why it is your favorite or a story from the night you wore it.

Along with your post, please include the following information:
Workout History
Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals.

What will the winners Receive?

1st Place Winner:
(1) Phyto-Testosterone and (1) Sustain Alpha (1) PP AndroSeries Pill Box (1) PP Blender Bottle

2nd-3rd Place:
(1) Phyto-Testosterone (1) PP AndroSeries Pill Box (1) Blender Bottle

4th Place winner:
(1) Phyto-Testosterone

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i like it. great contest pp. hopefully we'll get many of the ladies in their costumes

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for some testofen!

I never noticed it contained a flavone in there before

That's what I'm looking for in my selections :D
Would a pic of me in a Ms. Clause suit suffice? :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see what you got guys, looking forward to what everyone comes up with

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every day i walk outside, people think im wearing a halloween costume.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
OK- I have used the sustain alpha before, and I think the 7,8 benzofalvone in it is one the most underrated nutraceutical components on the market. I also love, and currently use (for HRT no less!) the Androhard. From a real-world application/ user experience how does this item stack-up compared to those 2?

Rock on PP

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
could make a quick trip to the village. plenty of men dressed as women there

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK- I have used the sustain alpha before, and I think the 7,8 benzofalvone in it is one the most underrated nutraceutical components on the market. I also love, and currently use (for HRT no less!) the Androhard. From a real-world application/ user experience how does this item stack-up compared to those 2?

Rock on PP
You will have to forgive me, as Phyto is one of the products I haven't gotten around to try yet, but based on feedback I would put it between Sustain Alpha and AndroHard in that order. It is a natural product, so it won't compare to AndroHard, which is obviously hormonal, but it seems to give users good strength gains, a bit of muscle hardening, and for some a screamin' libido. I have honestly had feedback that started as "my wife would like to thank you."

Uh interesting product.

I'm not sure I got it right, is this natural, as in doesn't require PCT?
It is natural, no PCT is needed. In fact, since it usually provides the feelings some associate with exogeneous testosterone, it also fits well in PCT, and can support mood, libido, strength, etc..

Now lets see those costumes gentlemen!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some pics up guys!

261443_10150225480866470_703921469_7686846_1680299_n.jpg

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I'm all tied up with logs for the next 60 days, but I can help get this started!
73838_444022474330_666989330_5318586_6656730_n.jpg

75372_444021849330_666989330_5318559_2895049_n.jpg

76693_444021664330_666989330_5318549_1979056_n.jpg

74087_1455638515088_1357080136_31040214_1716443_n.jpg

haha just being a goof in that last one...and thankfully I've gained quite a bit in the past year.

Even though I'm tied up with other companies, you can still feel free to hit me up with some Phyto-Test!! :yeah::banana:
I could still log it, just not immediately

EDIT:

Age- 20. Turning 21 in mid-December

Height/Weight- 5'11.75" / 190 lbs

Workout History- Never even touched a weight until I was almost 17 years-old. Been training consistently since Spring of 2008. Started to train smart in Spring of 2010. Started eating an amazingly clean diet in Fall of 2010. This is when ALL the pieces were in place, and I haven't looked back since!

Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals- As a future natty competitor, I'm always looking for something to assist me in making gains, while also staying away from ph/aas. Any little edge u can get in this sport can be critical. Though I don't always see drastic changes from a natty t-boost, I do often find that I will recomp nicely and make solid strength gains at a more progressive rate. I'm sure Phyto-T could be of great benefit to my fitness goals.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
In for this. Ill edit in my pop eye costume when i get to a computer

Here we go. These are the only 2 pics i could find from that night. Im Pop Eye. Dont mind my retarded shocker sign, i was drunk...

Height/Weight: 6'3" / 220lb
Workout History: Minor high-school training, got my **** together in my 2nd year of college, the past 2 years have been serious, consistent training and dieting.
Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals: I've heard nothing but good things about Phyto-Test and Im eager to try it. I've only tried a couple of natty test boosters, with success...But Im sure Phyto could give me that extra edge in the gym...and in the bedroom :biggthumpup: All in all I'd love to try a PP product, and I'd return the favor by logging it ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, got a good start let's see some more

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a pic of myself from like 5 years ago ill put up here in a few if i can find it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a good one i will post when i get home.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11056_165003602905_610237905_2701270_6322139_n.jpg

this was halloween in like 2007 i think. ill see if i can find a frontal view...(that sounded wrong haha)

CHUCKIE

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see some submissions rolling in! BTW guys, don't forgot to include some information:

Along with your post, please include the following information:
Workout History
Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16441_322529595467_604835467_9465735_1391613_n.jpg

Homeless guys, I am the one in the jean jacket.

Age 24
Weight Height 5'11'' 202lbs
Workout History 5 years
Will help me use natural products to obtain more lean muscle.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely forgot PP made this. Amongst all the Androseries hype some of the natural products have been pushed to the back of the stage.

Good luck to those applying.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try Phytotest for a while. I may have to dress up for this haha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height/Weight: 5'8" 184 7%bf
Workout History: started when i was 16, got serious with training and diet at 18.
Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals. i am in love with test boosters. i take about 2 cycles a year and they are usually a stack. people will say at my age its pointless, but i see strength results and body composition changes.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
mehalloween2009.jpg

Me and my girl at a party a few years ago. I'm Barack Obama bizches! This costume was actually featured in a local newspaper and I was ridiculed for one little detail; the damn cigarette I put in the mask's mouth.

Height/Weight: 5'11" 160# ~12%bf
Workout History: Powerlifted competitively thru college, but herniated a disc at age 24. A year of therapy to get back in the gym and I've been progressively getting stronger since then. But the weight is coming slower. I'm 50lbs lighter than my college weight. I lift a compound 2-day split consisting of heavy back work, heavy chest work, and moderate weight leg work, since that tends to irritate my old injury.
Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals: I've never taken a test booster of any kind. I'm finding myself having a hard time putting weight back on, adding plates in the gym, and even finding motivation to keep pushing myself at the gym. I might just be at that age where a good shot of natural test-boosting goodness is what I need to put on a few L-B's and ATTACK THAT IRON!

Thanks for the consideration.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahah thats funny. i have so many comments about him, but ill keep them to myself. hes watching.....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool idea for a contest. I've got a handful of good costumes over the past few years...maybe I'll post them, later on.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm too old to dress up for Halloween. If I did get dressed up I would probably be arrested, people might think I was about to rob a bank or something. Damn, if I saw someone my age dressed up I would think something strange/suspicious was going on....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm too old to dress up for Halloween. If I did get dressed up I would probably be arrested, people might think I was about to rob a bank or something. Damn, if I saw someone my age dressed up I would think something strange/suspicious was going on....
You're never too old!

I will be dressing up until my body can't physically handle it anymore.

Now if you're going door to door...that's a different story lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These pictures were from my pre-bodybuilding era, when I lifted twice a week and thought I was doing something. I was more metal than muscle back then lol. My band and I being 80's influenced wanted to dress like Motely Crue. So you will see we have Vince Neil in the pink, a terrible attempt at Tommy Lee in the black with blondish hair, and then me, Nikki Sixx, with the long black hair and...everything else lol. These pictures still bring back memories. I scored a threesome that night with the whatever she is on my side and her hot slutty cop friend. The whole party was pretty much us three dudes and tons of girls that used to watch us play. By the end of the night I managed to polish off a fifth of Jack and who knows how many keg beers, and woke up the next morning on a couch and my face hurt like hell.
When I brought my hands up to my face to rub it, they were covered in blood. Got up and everyone kept asking me if I was ok, and when I looked in the mirror I noticed two black eyes and one very F'd up face. Apparently that night a girl went to use the bathroom and found me lying on the floor sprawled out with blood covering the entire bathroom floor, blood splatters on the toilet and walls, blood trailing from the sink, bloody handprints everywhere, and my cell phone resting in a pool of clotted blood. They apparently all thought I was dead so being the good people they were, carried me to a couch, cleaned the mess and went to bed. Still not sure what happened in that bathroom but I have two theories. One, I was passed out drunk in the bathroom and a very angry groupie girl stomped my face in. Two, I was trying to puke, slipped, and destroyed my face on the toilet. Aside from the broken nose, nerve damage to both lips, and black eyes, it took me two weeks to recover fully as I felt like I had alcohol poisoning. I am very lucky I woke up, and the pictures are a reminder to how I never want to turn back from my healthier lifestyle. I made a lot of crappy decisions back in those days.

Height/Weight: 6'4" 212 currently

Workout History: I lifted from 13 years old thru college, was pretty dedicated from 18 to 20 years old, and pretty much stopped lifting from 20 years old to 23. I became super dedicated around the age of 23 when I decided I needed a change, and having the addictive personality that I do, bodybuilding replaced my alcohol/drug/sex(for the most part) addiction.

Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals: I am currently about through with an AndroMass/AndroHard cycle and have been meaning to try out some Phyto-Test as part of my PCT for quite some time now. This would be perfect for me.

Attachments

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These pictures were from my pre-bodybuilding era, when I lifted twice a week and thought I was doing something. I was more metal than muscle back then lol. My band and I being 80's influenced wanted to dress like Motely Crue. So you will see we have Vince Neil in the pink, a terrible attempt at Tommy Lee in the black with blondish hair, and then me, Nikki Sixx, with the long black hair and...everything else lol. These pictures still bring back memories. I scored a threesome that night with the whatever she is on my side and her hot slutty cop friend. The whole party was pretty much us three dudes and tons of girls that used to watch us play. By the end of the night I managed to polish off a fifth of Jack and who knows how many keg beers, and woke up the next morning on a couch and my face hurt like hell.
When I brought my hands up to my face to rub it, they were covered in blood. Got up and everyone kept asking me if I was ok, and when I looked in the mirror I noticed two black eyes and one very F'd up face. Apparently that night a girl went to use the bathroom and found me lying on the floor sprawled out with blood covering the entire bathroom floor, blood splatters on the toilet and walls, blood trailing from the sink, bloody handprints everywhere, and my cell phone resting in a pool of clotted blood. They apparently all thought I was dead so being the good people they were, carried me to a couch, cleaned the mess and went to bed. Still not sure what happened in that bathroom but I have two theories. One, I was passed out drunk in the bathroom and a very angry groupie girl stomped my face in. Two, I was trying to puke, slipped, and destroyed my face on the toilet. Aside from the broken nose, nerve damage to both lips, and black eyes, it took me two weeks to recover fully as I felt like I had alcohol poisoning. I am very lucky I woke up, and the pictures are a reminder to how I never want to turn back from my healthier lifestyle. I made a lot of crappy decisions back in those days.

Workout History: I lifted from 13 years old thru college, was pretty dedicated from 18 to 20 years old, and pretty much stopped lifting from 20 years old to 23. I became super dedicated around the age of 23 when I decided I needed a change, and having the addictive personality that I do, bodybuilding replaced my alcohol/drug/sex(for the most part) addiction.

Why you think Phyto-Testosterone will help you reach your goals: I am currently about through with an AndroMass/AndroHard cycle and have been meaning to try out some Phyto-Test as part of my PCT for quite some time now. This would be perfect for me.
GREAT story man. Good lifestyle change I think? Though what do I know lol. Sometimes gotta PARTY!!! But yea the blood, and body injury is something that'll turn you around.. Interestingly what turned me around was my first black out. I went out to a drinking party for work here in Japan with my teachers. And I went into a drinking challenge by one of the teachers at my workplace that always tries to speak english with me. He's a really nice dude... with a liver of steel.... he drank me so far under the table I apparently went to two more places after that w/o even remembering leaving the first... how i got home... I have no idea... Interestingly the first time I got WASTED I lost feeling in my left arm for almost a year. And that didn't stop me... ended my career as a musician though.... That was depressing... maybe thats why I never gave up the alcohol after that lol.

Anyway, got any post metal band/bodybuilding era pics?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT story man. Good lifestyle change I think? Though what do I know lol. Sometimes gotta PARTY!!! But yea the blood, and body injury is something that'll turn you around.. Interestingly what turned me around was my first black out. I went out to a drinking party for work here in Japan with my teachers. And I went into a drinking challenge by one of the teachers at my workplace that always tries to speak english with me. He's a really nice dude... with a liver of steel.... he drank me so far under the table I apparently went to two more places after that w/o even remembering leaving the first... how i got home... I have no idea... Interestingly the first time I got WASTED I lost feeling in my left arm for almost a year. And that didn't stop me... ended my career as a musician though.... That was depressing... maybe thats why I never gave up the alcohol after that lol.

Anyway, got any post metal band/bodybuilding era pics?
Yeah that blacked out recollection thing is a pain in the ass, gives you anxiety lol.

In those pictures I was probably 170 pounds if I remember correctly. I started training at my buddy's MMA club and they wanted me to fight at 170, and I said NO WAY, I was into gaining weight at that time so I didn't want to stay small.

I have various pictures of me today in which you can really tell the difference the last two years has made. My before pic in my Transaderm log is the most recent.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn that was one hell of a night...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't lie. When I first read the title I confused Phyto-Testosterone and Sustain Alpha. I was very keen to apply to see if the hype is correct about rubbing it on my testicles.

I was vaguely disappointed when I opened the thread lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't lie. When I first read the title I confused Phyto-Testosterone and Sustain Alpha. I was very keen to apply to see if the hype is correct about rubbing it on my testicles.

I was vaguely disappointed when I opened the thread lol.
First place gets a bottle of sustain as well :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wondered if I could go through my old photos and see if anything looked remotely halloween-ish.

The only one I found of me dressing up is in women's clothing, although it is scary I don't think it is halloween material lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wondered if I could go through my old photos and see if anything looked remotely halloween-ish.

The only one I found of me dressing up is in women's clothing, although it is scary I don't think it is halloween material lol.
This doesn't even need a misquote. You, sir, are setting yourself up with this one...lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So what was the occasion then if it wasn't Halloween...?