Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BFDpic.png

Expect:

Intense strength and lean muscle accrual through increased circulating Free Testosterone levels

Prolonged exercise endurance do to greater mitochondrial efficiency and enhanced oxygen-carrying blood flow

Superior nutrient delivery due to heightened and sustained vasodilation.

Increased virility

Stacks With:

Recycle for superior natural Testosterone production
Muscle Marinade for preworkout nitric oxide production

INGREDIENTS

Serving Size -3 TABLETs
Servings Per Container- 30

AMOUNT DV %

VITAMIN D3(CHOLECALCIFEROL) 4000IU 1000%
VITAMIN B6(PYRIDOXINE) 2MG 100%
VITAMIN B9(FOLATE) 400MCG 100%
VITAMIN B12(CYANOCOBALAMIN) 6MCG 100%
SODIUM 130MG 5%

LH/FREE TESTOSTERONE/ATP AMPLIFYING 3600.1MG**
VAODILATORY OXYGEN SPARING MATRIX

D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(std. for 73% Nitrates),
Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000IU)

Other ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, Carbopol TM (controlled/extended release polymer) , furned silica

After waaay too many delays we finally brought out the product I have been excited about ever since hearing about it.
I am excited and I really want to get the word out about this product.

So for AM I want to give out 5 D-pols for some top members around here. If we get too many great apps I may lean toward adding a few more ;)

1. Stats (age/weight etc)
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used?
3. Used Purus Products before?
4. WHY should I choose you?

Let's see some Applications AM!!
One week from today I will choose winners and start the D-pol experience.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) 28, 180, etc
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? no nitrates, daa has only been whats found in lit up so far
3. Used Purus Products before? havn't
4. WHY should I choose you? because it would be a great chance to prove yourself and earn a loyal customer whol will do free advertising on countless other forums about how good (or in worst case, how shiity) your product is

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Stats 36/190 5'8"
2. NutraPlanet Bulk DAA, Testforce2, NO Powershock
3. SlinShot is a staple in my house, FatSmack, and Muscle Marinade
4. I've always been a fan of Pyrus Labs, respond excellent to DAA, and plan on running a few btls of D-Pol in the near future. Thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the nitrate seperate from the DAA? Or is there a ionic bond similiar to creatine nitrate?

Not that it would really matter since the creatine in CN dissociates into a creatine ion and nitrate ion in the body anyway, but just curious

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the nitrate seperate from the DAA? Or is there a ionic bond similiar to creatine nitrate?

Not that it would really matter since the creatine in CN dissociates into a creatine ion and nitrate ion in the body anyway, but just curious
Its DAA-Nitrate, so it is bound.

Like you said they dissociate and do their thing though

I am like watching the mailman like a hawk because I am supposed to get mine soon too.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I would love to put in for this, but I'm starting a cycle soon in a couple of weeks. I currently use Organ Shield and like it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to see how this work for the winners good luck guys ! Ive been waiting for this one.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product seems interesting for long way use (90 days in a row)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc): 24 years old. 6'0, 225lbs. bf: ~12%

2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used?: primordial performance tcf-1

3. Used Purus Products before? nope

4. WHY should I choose you? i can provide a detailed and bias free log. i can update as much as needed and can provide bloodwork results. im a frequent lurker on AM, but if im on something i usually do provide a log or review. long time ph/aas user with extensive experience

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing some logs on this stuff.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) 34, 5"11, 170 lbs
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? MuscleFeast DAA, PrimaForce DAA, MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite (preworkout nitrate product), MuscleFeast Anabolic Competition (nitrate product), VPX Power Shock (intra nitrate product)
3. Used Purus Products before? Muscle Marinade, Fat Smack
4. WHY should I choose you? Having tried many other DAA/Nitrate products, I'll be able to offer detailed feedback regarding Purus' D-Pol.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting product, should be a big hit. Assuming that the nitrates increase the bioavailability of DAA, couldn't you get by with a little less DAA in the formula? Excuse me for my ignorance, I believe the bioavailability of DAA wasn't the highest to begin with and I didn't bother to research the transporters, so if I am off-base, let me know.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting product, should be a big hit. Assuming that the nitrates increase the bioavailability of DAA, couldn't you get by with a little less DAA in the formula? Excuse me for my ignorance, I believe the bioavailability of DAA wasn't the highest to begin with and I didn't bother to research the transporters, so if I am off-base, let me know.
The evidence shows some possible increase in bioavailability and it would be more of a nice side than the actual purpose of the nitrates in this product. They are more there for their purposes in enhancing oxygen sparing, ATP production and endurance enhancing effects. There is a bunch in the write up about all this in our sub-forum. We do use the B-vitamins that were used in the original study that does help with the absorption though.

I haven't seen any direct evidence that that there is any major bioavailability issues with DAA. This doesn't mean you couldn't increase it some with extra ingredients like some other products out there. Even then the proven amount is 3g and this is what we put in the product.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
The evidence shows some possible increase in bioavailability and it would be more of a nice side than the actual purpose of the nitrates in this product. They are more there for their purposes in enhancing oxygen sparing, ATP production and endurance enhancing effects. There is a bunch in the write up about all this in our sub-forum. We do use the B-vitamins that were used in the original study that does help with the absorption though.

I haven't seen any direct evidence that that there is any major bioavailability issues with DAA. This doesn't mean you couldn't increase it some with extra ingredients like some other products out there. Even then the proven amount is 3g and this is what we put in the product.
Thank you for answering. I was just curious to hear your input on it. I believe PA had added some extras to help increase bioavailability in his DAA product but this should be a nice touch. Definitely interested to see how people respond to D-pol.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
1. Stats (age/weight etc) 22 years old, 5'7 and 184 at 10% bf
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? I have used primaforce daa and sns daa. I have used creatine nitrate a couple times pre-workout
3. Used Purus Products before? Have used muscle marinade and slin shot
4. WHY should I choose you? I want to try using this combined with muscle marinade and slin shot while doing a modified form of the anabolic diet while trying to gain muscle mass. Have not seen anyone try this before so basically the idea would be to eat at 400 cals over on workout days and at maintenance on off days. Will take the muscle marinade and dpol pre workout (dpol in the morning on off days) and the slin shot post workout with 50 carbs (daily carbs will be capped at 75). Can provide in depth updates 4-5 times weekly, or every workout day, and provide pictures

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) - 35, 230lbs. 6'2", 12-14%bf
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? - Never used any DAA products before
3. Used Purus Products before? - Never used any Purus products yet
4. WHY should I choose you? - I have been wanting to try a DAA product for a while and would love to see what it can do for me.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) 21, 198lbs, 6'1
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? Titanium, Lit- Up, Creatine Nitrate
3. Used Purus Products before? Grape Muscle Marinade :D
4. WHY should I choose you? You should choose me because I won't let you down and I'll provide an honest opinion on D-pol. In addition, I'll be sure to put this English degree to good use by formulating an orgasmic log/review that will have everyone wanting your supplement (that is, if it turns out to be a quality product ;).)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) = 28, 6', 215lbs, 10% bf

2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? = Tried TCF-1 once

3. Used Purus Products before? Halovar, Organ Shield, Recycle, and I use MM before every workout!

4. WHY should I choose you? I love Purus products and am a loyal customer and I would love to give D-Pol a try!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
In for this one

1. Stats: age 34, weight 171lbs, 5%bf, high 174cm, natty bb
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? Used Sodium DAA (Lit-Up)
3. Used Purus Products before? Never used any Purus product before
4. WHY should I choose you? Weird kind of bb, super strict diet and hardcore training,
DAA is so far the single supplement that gave me the biggest strength increase, so I know it works well
on me, the profile of this product looks quite impressive, I'd be very happy to log it and I'm sure
results are gonna be awesome (based on what I know DAA gives me already).
I know my body well, it's safe to say I can recognize and spot very well
what a supplement does to me. I was about to run a detailed log on the next stack,
I could run this solo or with different products, no problem.
Currently only running basics (whey, bcaa, fish oil, multivit, beta ala, creapure, prewo, caffeine) and
a gda on refeed day

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a sweet product. I'll be following

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got a package from L/O for animal pm, it had a free sample if bullnox which seems to have some amino nitrates in it.

so i'll have to update my app, as i'll be giving this a try today.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was browsing through your subforum and checking out your products (mostly for reviews on your GDA product) and I noticed this. Yes, it would be great to have a DAA nitrate product I'm sure, because it would be chemically innovative (or at least new) to the supplement industry, as far as the DAA popularity goes. However, a few things conflicted with the advertisements (not just the ad above) including some of the statements that were being said about the product. An example that I thought was confusing to me was when you were asked about if the product is nitrate bonded or not and someone was questioning this being a reason for the shipping delay. So, it was said that there was a problem with the binders in the product and then you continue to state that "everything is good and yes the product is bound".... So with the ambiguity possibly confusing the consumers (myself being one), does this mean that the product is bound as in YES it's DAA nitrate? Or is it bound as in "yes, the tablet or caplet binders are now holding the ingredients together?"

With all do respect, I think that you guys may have had the intention of offering an innovative ingredient of D-Aspartic Acid Nitrate to the market and trying to have something that other companies don't offer at the moment until there came a problem with the actual hard part of finding a facility to molecularly bind the DAA to the conjugate nitric acid to synthesize actual DAA nitrate. Instead of changing your marketing/advertising and whatever else, it was probably assumed that not many people would be interested in another plain old DAA caplet with some other somewhat useless things, so you decided to roll with it and hope that nobody really caught on.

I would have liked to try a DAA nitrate product and I ask questions only as an interested consumer. I really don't think there's anything special about making a big deal of another DAA pill with some nitrates thrown in the mix. I am also sure that many people thought the same thing and were holding off to try this product for the same reason that I was/am interested in this formula. With that being said, I'd to know what the deal is with the compound that is supposed be in this product (nitrate bound, meaning DAA nitrate), the conflicting ingredient label, the advertisement that doesn't quite match up with the ingredient label, and the statements that continue to say that the product is nitrate bound.

If the case be that it's vitamin D3, DAA, and some nitrates, I would rather pay 19.95 for a longer supply of a more stable form of DAA from SNS at Nutraplanet and purchase separately the vitamin D3 as the DAA works better on an empty stomach and vitamin D is fat soluble and is better absorbed with food.

Thanks for your help!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was browsing through your subforum and checking out your products (mostly for reviews on your GDA product) and I noticed this. long story short, i think you are lying and it is not really daa-nitrate and trying to trick consumers into thinking it is. i will stick with sns daa wich is always a safe bet.Thanks for your help!
there, thats better than that fcukin book you wrote.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was browsing through your subforum and checking out your products (mostly for reviews on your GDA product) and I noticed this. Yes, it would be great to have a DAA nitrate product I'm sure, because it would be chemically innovative (or at least new) to the supplement industry, as far as the DAA popularity goes. However, a few things conflicted with the advertisements (not just the ad above) including some of the statements that were being said about the product. An example that I thought was confusing to me was when you were asked about if the product is nitrate bonded or not and someone was questioning this being a reason for the shipping delay. So, it was said that there was a problem with the binders in the product and then you continue to state that "everything is good and yes the product is bound".... So with the ambiguity possibly confusing the consumers (myself being one), does this mean that the product is bound as in YES it's DAA nitrate? Or is it bound as in "yes, the tablet or caplet binders are now holding the ingredients together?"

With all do respect, I think that you guys may have had the intention of offering an innovative ingredient of D-Aspartic Acid Nitrate to the market and trying to have something that other companies don't offer at the moment until there came a problem with the actual hard part of finding a facility to molecularly bind the DAA to the conjugate nitric acid to synthesize actual DAA nitrate. Instead of changing your marketing/advertising and whatever else, it was probably assumed that not many people would be interested in another plain old DAA caplet with some other somewhat useless things, so you decided to roll with it and hope that nobody really caught on.

I would have liked to try a DAA nitrate product and I ask questions only as an interested consumer. I really don't think there's anything special about making a big deal of another DAA pill with some nitrates thrown in the mix. I am also sure that many people thought the same thing and were holding off to try this product for the same reason that I was/am interested in this formula. With that being said, I'd to know what the deal is with the compound that is supposed be in this product (nitrate bound, meaning DAA nitrate), the conflicting ingredient label, the advertisement that doesn't quite match up with the ingredient label, and the statements that continue to say that the product is nitrate bound.

If the case be that it's vitamin D3, DAA, and some nitrates, I would rather pay 19.95 for a longer supply of a more stable form of DAA from SNS at Nutraplanet and purchase separately the vitamin D3 as the DAA works better on an empty stomach and vitamin D is fat soluble and is better absorbed with food.

Thanks for your help!
I enjoyed Jbryand101bs cliff notes for this :)

Anyway the confusion is on me and how I presented things and not on Purus.
There was/is absolutely no intention of deception of customers with this product.

First, As I stated in the other thread in the subforum where you were asking questions and posted this as well I mentioned I had been away and not in touch with how this product development was coming along and I was going off what my original discussions had been with Purus. I posted the one AD from back then I had that was more of a mock up than an actual legitimized advertisement. After discussing your inquiries with the main office the did inform me that because of legal patent issues (not the actual manufacturing of the product).

So basically I was not aware of the problems going on due to my absence and went with what I knew before getting all the details on the product that I needed. I am sorry for the confusion on this for everyone, I was not trying to "trick" anyone.

It is NOT bound. It would have been a unique and innovative product yes, but the difference in efficacy and outcomes would still be similar even without the bonding.

Second, there were manufacture problems as far as keeping the tablet bound together. This caused significant delays along with aforementioned issues. This is one of the things I mentioned.

Third, SNS is a good company and I hope they get through problems of late (I love Focus XT!) and if you want to go with them feel free. That is your choice. You can actually get D-Pol for 25 dollars if you search around and should be around $27-32, depending on what retailers want to charge so really it's not some over priced product and it delivers with the B vitamins used in the original DAA study, and a good amount of nitrates. In the original study in Italy they took their DAA with breakfast so no reason having a little food with it will completely negate the effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^--- now that is a classy guy right there.

my customer service skills suck. but i can see where grambo is comming from, and the poster of the topic.

this still looks like an awsome product (it's got nitrates, and daa, schhhwing) that is affordable.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried fat smack and thoroughly enjoying it, I can't wait to try out D-Pol. Good luck to whomever is chosen!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Would this be a good product for freeing up natty test in PCT?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be a good product for freeing up natty test in PCT?
It would be a very good addition to PCT and personally since DAA has become available I have used it in my PCTs and suggested it long before we had this in the pipeline.

Just to clarify it doesn't technically free up testosterone but actually increases endogenous testosterone, though this should lead to an increased free testosterone as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
suprised more people aren't applying for this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking about throwing an app in the only thing is mine will be during PCT. So it would be with a whole honest of other supps and what not.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow

I have things to do tonight ;)
yea, i bet.....

[video=youtube;47gahDuOff8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gahDuOff8"]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gahDuOff8[/video]

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS

southpaw23
pigpen75
cbr1000rr
jwa254
darsh89

PM Me with your information and I will get these out ASAP

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats guys, look forward to your logs and opinions on this product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dang it! missed another one.

fawk!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, thanks chief and looking forward to running this stuff.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Thanks for the pick, looking forward to this

bigoz

Awards
1. Stats (age/weight etc) 33, 265 5'10
2. What other DAA and/or Nitrate products have you used? iv only tried 1 daa product and that was finnflex
3. Used Purus Products before? never used
4. WHY should I choose you? i respond well to supplement growth comes naturally to me, i keep personal logs of my workouts and how i feel that day. if you want someone who will flourish with the right product and be able to see the progress thru daily videos im your man