Support Your Favorite Team & Win Your Favorite Support Supp!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty Stoked ;) about last night's series of baseball games. In the spirit of competition, I want to see what teams you guys are currently supporting. I don't care if it's NFL, NCAA, MLB, UEFA, a local high school, etc.

All you have to do is post a picture that somehow shows what team you're supporting. It can be a logo, a player, a youtube vid, etc.

-Post all you want, but only two entries per day will count
-Ages 18 and up
-Open to US and Canadian residents
- Winner will be chosen October 13th after 20:00 EST via random number generator

The winner will have his/her choice of Life Support or Cycle Support. This is a great chance to try two of our most popular products. I use these year around to help support my cardiovascular system, protect my liver and prostate, and encourage healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Life Support and/or Cycle Support are also commonly used during anabolic cycles and then during post cycle therapy.

life_support_small.jpeg
Cycle_Support_Orange_large_small.jpg
life_support_small.jpeg
Cycle_Support_Orange_large_small.jpg
life_support_small.jpeg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start :D

This kid has ice water flowing through his veins:

ap-201109272058755133163.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
StL Cardinals all the way!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ STL: I really like Pujols. He seems like a genuinely good guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the World Series this year.

Not only him, but Longoria. Talk about clutch!
Upton and Longoria have both been pretty clutch this past month. Sorry about all the Rays emails that you guys have had to endure over the past couple of days, lol. Last night was an amazing night for MLB.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll indulge in your contest, despite my name not being a part of it...which is completely disrespectful, but whatever...I'm not bitter or anything... :sigh: ...

lol

I was going NUTS last night, man. That is by far the coolest thing I have seen in my entire life as far as baseball is concerned. I watched my redbirds win it all in '06 and last night was still more exciting. The fact that two teams eclipsed basically a 10-game lead in a month and 3 of the 4 games came down to the final wire and all 4 mattered on the last night going in on a tie was amazing. I seriously still can't believe it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ STL: I really like Pujols. He seems like a genuinely good guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the World Series this year.
The greatest thing for MLB would be a St. Louis / Tampa Bay World Series. Two teams that were counted out that came back for a chance to win it all. It's hard to argue against that. And they're both exciting teams to watch. Tampa is easily the most exciting team from the AL (NY has their moments). St. Louis has its moments, too, but I won't say they're necessarily the most exciting as the Phillies (i.e. the National League Yankees) are a great squad and the Brewers are really a fun squad to watch, too.

I'm crossing my fingers for Rays/Cards, though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up, YG? Why did you have to post a pic of my Eagles getting the stiff arm to the face? :lol:

I'll indulge in your contest, despite my name not being a part of it...which is completely disrespectful, but whatever...I'm not bitter or anything... :sigh: ...

lol

I was going NUTS last night, man. That is by far the coolest thing I have seen in my entire life as far as baseball is concerned. I watched my redbirds win it all in '06 and last night was still more exciting. The fact that two teams eclipsed basically a 10-game lead in a month and 3 of the 4 games came down to the final wire and all 4 mattered on the last night going in on a tie was amazing. I seriously still can't believe it.
I seriously was going to drive two hours both ways to go the Rays tie breaker game today. I was really looking forward to going to the game, but the excitement of last night more than made up for not having a game to go to today. It's kind of cool too though, b/c the game was going to be at 4pm and I would have been going by myself...I WAS going though :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ah baseball! I love it when they do those touchdown dances....

I got the right sport, right??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up, YG? Why did you have to post a pic of my Eagles getting the stiff arm to the face? :lol:
haha i had no choice, my dislike of the eagles forces me to do it....i have no power over that

oh plus i really like ahmad bradshaw, for being a small rb, i admire his hard nosed running style as opposed to a reggie bush who's the same size

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I have to admit that I literally laughed out loud. I HATE the Cowboys!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously was going to drive two hours both ways to go the Rays tie breaker game today. I was really looking forward to going to the game, but the excitement of last night more than made up for not having a game to go to today. It's kind of cool too though, b/c the game was going to be at 4pm and I would have been going by myself...I WAS going though :D
I had a number of friends with tickets to the Cards/Braves playoff game in StL that would have been today. Unfortunately, I'm 6 hours away, now, so that wouldn't work. I'm glad we locked it up ahead of time, though, because our bullpen makes me so nervous. But the fact that 4 games on the final night of the season all mattered, 2 went to extra innings and one was decided with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th was just breath-taking. Best night ever.

Ah baseball! I love it when they do those touchdown dances....

I got the right sport, right??
Negged.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cy Young

MVP
I'll be very interested to see how the voting plays out, this year.

Both of those guys put up numbers to deserve the awards, but I don't know that they'll give the MVP to a team that finished the way they did when Braun and Fielder had the years they did, though they seemed to have canceled each other out a bit by being on the same team.

I really have no clue, this year.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mArs!

What's up brother? You bust into your winnings yet? I just saw that you posted some pix from it...errr...pix of the kit, that is :lol:

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
hehehehe
1st of all thanks again!!!
Yes i did! i'm actually taking perform with a bottle of division 1 (a divanil product)
and the 3z is giving me some great sleep! No morning groggyness either...
so yes, operation morning wood is in week 1

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=575493953890[/video]

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehehehe
Yes i did! i'm actually taking perform with a bottle of division 1 (a divanil product)
LOL. Nice!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot that we have new CS containers. They look pretty sharp, so I'm posting a pic of it and the OG CS version's ingredients:

cyclesupport500px_1.png

cycle_support_1.png

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Da Bears!

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe nobody has posted a college football team yet!

USF is getting torn up by Pitt right now...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome and congrats on the new family addition! He looks like he's throwing the up the index finger for "Number 1."

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man. I never thought about this aspect of having kids!!! My wife will love these pix.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got to rep where I'm from Cleveland!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man Nas u run some bad ass promos I need to spend time over here more often!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
hehehehe
NICE!!! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome and congrats on the new family addition! He looks like he's throwing the up the index finger for "Number 1."
Looks more like gang signs to me...lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This if for my redbirds...not the Reds lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I started the trend of attractive women in team apparel ;)

I knew it was only a matter of time.