Help Milas, BDCC, & MidwestBeard Agree On A Flavour Of RecoverPRO, PLZ!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you following all of the man-love, sarcasm, nut-hugging, and abnourmal spelling...you know what I'm talking about. If not, SHAME on you!

Here's the contest, it's a two step process that can be repeated daily:

- Post one - Which flavour of RecoverPRO do you prefer, lemon or red raspberry? This is to settle the score between Milas and BDCC.

- Post number two - What flavour would you like to be an option in the future? I don't care if you pick the same flavour everyday or if you change it up each time you post.

I'm going to run this until October 13, 20:00 EST. The winner will be chosen via random number generator. Eligible contestants will be 18 or older, a resident of the US, Canada, or PR, and will have a good sense of humour. The winner will be given his/her choice of one AI Sports Nutrition product.

182665_194919703869825_168680066493789_689894_7254292_n.jpg

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Chocolate Fudge because it mixes well with most other whey products. Many people, including myself, don't like having to make 20 different shakes through the day so they combine them. Lemon is a bitch and raspberry is better, but is still kinda odd. Just my $0.02

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the latest Lemon version? It's better than the original release of RecoverPRO.

If you haven't received a free sample kit, PM me your shipping info and I'll have some free samples sent to you.
Chocolate Fudge because it mixes well with most other whey products. Many people, including myself, don't like having to make 20 different shakes through the day so they combine them. Lemon is a bitch and raspberry is better, but is still kinda odd. Just my $0.02
This is an interesting idea. I've never thought about it that way.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the enhanced Lemon...but was quite impressed with Red Rasp when I had it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shameless promotion off the back of our thread!?

P.S., I only tried the old lemon. I preferred it as it had more servings and wasn't as sweet. No idea on the new one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shameless proumoutioun ouff the back ouf our thread!?

P.S., I ounly tried the ould lemoun. I preferred it as it had moure servings and wasn't as sweet. Nou idea oun the new oune.
We shouldn't be surprised...it's only a matter of time before PES, AgeForce and NTBM all do the same lol.

And I'm enraged that my name is only mentioned in the title of this promo and not anywhere else!

So much so that I suggest a "Step 3" be added. I'm not entirely set on it yet, but perhaps a photoshop of yourself with MidwestBeard and a tub of RecoverPro.

lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We shouldn't be surprised...it's only a matter of time before PES, AgeForce and NTBM all do the same lol.

And I'm enraged that my name is only mentioned in the title of this promo and not anywhere else!

So much so that I suggest a "Step 3" be added. I'm not entirely set on it yet, but perhaps a photoshop of yourself with MidwestBeard in a hottub with some Perform.

lol
Really, do you have to bleed that crap into this threas also?????

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried the enhanced Lemon...but was quite impressed with Red Rasp when I had it.
If you've had a sample kit, then you've had the latest lemon flavor. If not, shoot me your shipping information and we'll hook you up.
1. Lemon Lime

2. Green apple
Lemon all the way. New flavor suggestion: Wild Cherry
It will be to your benefit to post your daily flavor suggestions separately since that will add more posts by you to the thread. Keep in mind that the winner is chosen by a random number generator :D

So much so that I suggest a "Step 3" be added. I'm not entirely set on it yet, but perhaps a photoshop of yourself with MidwestBeard and a tub of RecoverPro.

lol
Give me a few moments and I'll edit step number three to read: Step# 3 - "Come on Ride the Train. The MidwestBeard Neg Train."
Eh, on second thought, you look better in green than you do in red. I'm going to hold off on that, but I'll keep it in mind for later :D

Really, do you have to bleed that crap into this threas also?????
I can't ever tell with you, lol...

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
what a stupid promo - everyone knows Red Ras pwns all....

:burnout:

and as trite as it might sound - l am sucker for fruit punch flavored things.. just not Mila's fruit punch flavored nuts.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

and as trite as it might sound - l am sucker for fruit punch flavored things.. just not Mila's fruit punch flavored nuts.
And you possess that information how???????:scared:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bdcc said they were vinegar flavored

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Red Raspberry FTW!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Flavor suggestion: Red Lemon

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Red Raspberry

- Strawberry Kiwi
Darn bro, I BDCC'd you. I'll hit you with greenz whenever I see you around. Sorry about that.

<I accidentally negged BDCC a few weeks back :run: >

Will a few of you rep those two for me? Thanks in advance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn bro, I BDCC'd you. I'll hit you with greenz whenever I see you around. Sorry about that.

<I maliciously negged BDCC a few weeks back :run: >

Will a few of you neg those two for me? Thanks in advance.
You're so mean!!!

:rofl:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry is better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And lime might actually make a good flavor (and one that could be mixed with lemon, just like raspberry can be).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry Kiwi sounds REALLY good.

That was a true story MWB. You should stop laughing at other people falling prey to my itchy neg finger! Come on ride the train...

I do like your flavor ideas though. I'm always pushing for flavors that can be mixed, inter/intra-product(s) too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Red raspberry has been my go to

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about time you made it in here!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new lemon would be good for BDCC to put in with his Tea and Crumpets!! Lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at you! And think, I was going to make a joke about you taking so long getting in here b/c you fell down. I decided against it though :ntome:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry is better. My tastebuds are still immature so I like things that taste like sweeties!
Negged. You are a traitor!

Red raspberry has been my go to
Negged.

The new lemon would be good for BDCC to put in with his Tea and Crumpets!! Lol
I found this very funny but I am not sure for which reason...

the fact you used lemon to go with tea and crumpets, as if they go together at all lol or the fact you used capital letters on tea and crumpets to signify their importance haha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pinkies up ole chap!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I genuinely think orange flavour would work well. I managed to flavour 35g of plain BCAA/EAA mix with one aspartame free effervescent vitamin C tablet earlier. You could get away with using less flavour and get more servings, which is my gripe with the raspberry at the moment.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I genuinely think orange flavour would work well. I managed to flavour 35g of plain BCAA/EAA mix with one aspartame free effervescent vitamin C tablet earlier. You could get away with using less flavour and get more servings, which is my gripe with the raspberry at the moment.
Orange would be nice.

Offtopic, but BDCC, what's your opinion on Lady Grey tea? I down the hell outta some Twinings Lady Grey.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Red Raspberry currently

Would love a lime or a cherry flavor. Chocolate Italian Ice would be nice too!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

<I accidentally negged BDCC a few weeks back :run: >

Will a few of you rep those two for me? Thanks in advance.
Send me a tub of RP and I'll rep him...otherwise I go on a 'neg-spree'....Muwhahahahh! ;)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I genuinely think America stinks which is my gripe with you yanks at the moment.
I WON'T STAND FOR THIS INTOLERANCE!