Compound 20 by USPlabs-Become a Beta Tester on Anabolic Minds....Click for details.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Happens When You Selectively Tap into the Most Underused – And One of the Most Potent, Multi-Faceted Receptors Known to Man? I can't give you specifics... BUT you will FEEL it working!

You may have heard; we will soon be releasing USPlabs Compound 20, but before we do we’d love to have our loyal friends at AnabolicMinds.com beta test our newest product.

“As many of you may know and some of you new to USPlabs may not be aware. We beta test every product before releasing to ensure real world product performance. We could have all the overwhelming research in the world, but if it does not perform with real world applications. The supplement is worthless from a retail perspective.”Jacob Geissler, CEO USPlabs

What is USPlabs Compound 20? – USPlabs Compound 20™ is a one-of-a-kind category hybrid… Something never seen before in sports supplements, and a true innovation for our customers regardless of their goals! We need to hear the 100% honest truth; your feedback is critical to the release of this product! This will be the ultimate stacking product as well as a powerful standalone product.

What type of results will you see with USPlabs Compound 20? - This will be kept under wraps for you to find out for yourself. Nonetheless, you’ll be in for a fun ride. We don’t want to give away too much information as we need completely unbiased logs . Please run as directed and enjoy Compound 20. You won’t want to miss this one.

How do I get selected to test USPlabs Compound 20? - For all who are interested please fill out the following application.

- Rules of the game -
  • Beta testing is available only to ALL previous and potential customers. This is a WORLD market!
  • Beta testers will be required to log results here at the USPlabs forum at AnabolicMinds.com. A detailed Log is the most important aspect of this project. We fully expect those that apply to follow through with a verbal agreement between company and customer. We will take you as a person of your word!
  • Again, Beta-Testing is open to all customers around the world!!
  • We want complete honesty good or bad. If you love it, tell us! If you hate it, tell us!
- Applying is simple -
In this thread; please make one post and list the following information:
  • Training Style
  • Nutrition/Diet Style:
  • Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?:
  • Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes or No
  • Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes or No
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?
  • Are you on any medication? Yes or No
  • Provide any links to previous logs (No required)
  • Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
  • Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!
Once more, we want to mention how humbled we are by our success! We are where we are because of our loyal customer base… We appreciate the continued support!

We will make our selections 5-7 days from original posting date.

- Team USPlabs

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity. Will follow along on FB!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I got lucky to test Pink Magic back in the day and it was great. Nice opportunity guys, jump on this so we know if it is legit or not.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I got lucky to test Pink Magic back in the day and it was great. Nice opportunity guys, jump on this so we know if it is legit or not.
Thanks for the comments oufinny... Hope things are going well these days!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any info being released as to what this is? Ingredients? Even just let us know what type of product this is or what category this will fall into?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Current Goals: Add muscle with minimal fat. I'm currently 195 and would like to get to 225 long term

Training Style: Full body 3x a week

Nutrition/Diet Style: Average a 40/30/30 (carbs/protein/fats) split. Intake more calories (carbs) on training days and less on off days.

Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Jack3d, Pink Magic, P-Slin

Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes

Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? No. I'm currently running my own log (was planning on running anabeta 8 weeks) but I can cut it shorter to 6 weeks.

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? All except twitter.

Are you on any medication? No

Provide any links to previous logs (No required): My only AM log is here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182575-jwa254s-2011-gym.html, but I can pm you ones from other sites. The log linked should give you a good idea that I put in work though ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh, would try this out but committed currently...def in to hear more...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd for more info and look'n forward to the logs.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
  • Current Goals: lose fat
  • Training Style full body 3x week
  • Nutrition/Diet Style: Lean gains
  • Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: everything
  • Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
  • Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? yes
  • Are you on any medication? no
  • Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! already have u on fb
  • Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!! inner circle member from the beginning

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments oufinny... Hope things are going well these days!
Things are good, you would love the gym I workout at Casey. Even has a real GHR in it ;). Look up MetroFlex Houston.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

Current Goal: add more lean mass and strength increase and lose stomach fat

Training Style: calesthenics

Nutrition Style/Diet: 4000+ cals a day for lean bulking phase

Have i had any USPLabs in the past? of course who hasn't. Love those products AP, PRIME, POWERFULL, JACKED AND YOKED. THESE ARE LIKE STAPLES TO ME.

Will you be able to carry a training logwith at least 5 post per week? Easily

Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? ASAP

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Youtube? No

Will not having a Facebook, twitter, google and youtube account disqualify one from this beta testing?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Very curious about this

[*]Age:

[*]Current Goals:
lean gains (keeping my actual BF which is 5%)

[*]Training Style
6 days a week, 1 or 2 muscle group a day. Intensity would be usually "til I throw up"

[*]Nutrition/Diet Style:
Lifetime low carber. Diet is strict, very high protein intake, 30gr CHO a day max, megadosing BCAA. No cheat days, no cheat meals. As clean as it gets. Staple sups: BCAA, fish oil, whey, creapure, beta ala, multivit, caffeine.

[*]Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?:
Yes, Jack3ed, Modern BCAA

[*]Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?:
Yes

[*]Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately?
Yes

[*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?
Yes, no, no, yes.

[*]Are you on any medication?
No

[*]Provide any links to previous logs (No required):
My Anabeta Log

[*]Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
Done already

rs_pwner

Awards
Current Goals: build muscle, get leaned, lose fat.
Training Style: Hardcore ;) (if you need in depth I train 5 days a week Monday-Friday upper/lower/upper/lower/upper/rest/rest)
Nutrition/Diet Style: Lots of protein, Multi-Vitamin in the mornings, fairly good amount of carbs for bulking, love gatorade.
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Just bought Yok3d, it's gonan be the first
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes of course
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes of course
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook...
Are you on any medication? No i'm way to young and healthy for that crap, no meds for me.

link doesn't work to FB page :(

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks cool glad to see usp coming out with new stuff.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current Goals: build muscle, get strong, get lean
Training Style: EDT, static holds, 5x5, smolov.
Nutrition/Diet Style: High protein, moderate fat moderate carbs. Paleo with higher carbs.
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Anabolic Pump, Prime, modern bcaa, jack3d.
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes. I keep daily updates. And respond quite often.
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? In about 6 weeks. Doing a transdermal dhea log in about 2weeks for 4 weeks.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, YouTube.
Are you on any medication? Nope. I get blood work done every 3 months for basic cholesterol and liver enzymes.
Gonna do some bloods before and after my dhea run. But not a testosterone panel only liver, kidney and lipids.
Already a inner circle member. I am very interested in this product mainly because I'm very skeptical on all of the new supps that promise amazing results.

Good luck to all!

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182195-mattrag-dreamn-lean.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183610-gut-repair-gut.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179627-mattrags-first-log.html

Last edited:
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I just found out a couple days ago that I was chosen over on USP's forum!! I cannot wait. Get your apps in, people. This is gunna be big

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are good, you would love the gym I workout at Casey. Even has a real GHR in it ;). Look up MetroFlex Houston.
Killer man... That place has been on my 'to visit' for some time.

Wait until you see my updated home gym my friend... It's coming right along.

Glad to hear things are still going well for you - we need to catch up!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found out a couple days ago that I was chosen over on USP's forum!! I cannot wait. Get your apps in, people. This is gunna be big
Thanks buddy! Lookin straight yoked in your ava..

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
•Current Goals: gain lean muscle mass
•Training Style: 4-5 x per week, mostly compound and explosive lifts
•Nutrition/Diet Style: lean bulking (350 over maintenance on lifting days)
•Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: yes, jack3d, powerfull and yoked
•Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
•Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? yes
•Are you on any medication? No
•Provide any links to previous logs (No required): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179857-andro-mass-andro-8.html#post3020905

bigoz

Awards
Current Goals:gain more lean mass while stripping away body fat
Training Style: higher reps med weight
Nutrition/Diet Style: high protein low carbs
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: iv used jack3d, currently using modern bcaa
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? i am on facebook and google,
Provide any links to previous logs (No required)
Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! usplabs has been added on facebook, that is how i found out about this
Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!! i have joined the ic

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Current Goals: Build muscle & Lose body fat.
Training Style: Combination of heavy weights and high volume, mostly compound.
Nutrition/Diet Style: High protein, moderate fat, low carb
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Jack3d & Powerfull
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook & Twitter

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
•Current Goals: Gain LBM
•Training Style: Alternate mesocycles of hypertrophy, functional hypoertrophy and relative strength training for the most part.
•Nutrition/Diet Style: Dairy, gluten and soy free. Carbs post workout and in evenings. High protein, high fat, low carb.
•Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Anabolic Pump, Jack3d
•Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? No, 5 weeks.
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
•Provide any links to previous logs www.anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta.html www.anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176925-bdccs-titanium-erase.html
www.anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181953-bdcc-reviews-bps.html

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer app's flowing in now!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current Goals:Get big or die trying
Training Style: Heavy and quick.
Nutrition/Diet Style:Nutrient timing, carbs around workout very low carb rest of the day.
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: No, always been a skeptic.
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes or No
Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes or No
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, twitter
Are you on any medication? Yes or No
Provide any links to previous logs (No required)Andraulic State-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128279-what-state-do.html#post2007235-STARTED
Dermatherm Target Log-Almost Done!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/125510-dermatherm-target-new.html
Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce opp here guys good luck to all cant wait to see how everyone likes this stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said on the other thread, I am 17 days out of contest and running a bunch of stuff already or I would comply. The earliest for me would be late October...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
- Applying is simple -
In this thread;

[*]Age: 27

[*]Current Goals: Gain muscle while burning fat :)

[*]Training Style 4 days a week, light weights high reps mixed in with moderate weights 10 reps or below. I also add in superset & drop sets.

[*]Nutrition/Diet Style:40/30/30 carbs, fats, protein. 250 over maintenance on w/o days

[*]Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?:yoked, pink magic

[*]Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes

[*]Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? yes, my current log should be up when this product arrives

[*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?Facebook

[*]Are you on any medication? no

[*]Provide any links to previous logs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137998973 ending soon.

Thanks for the opportunity. When you guys make a supplement, it's usually pretty strong.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said on the other thread, I am 17 days out of contest and running a bunch of stuff already or I would comply. The earliest for me would be late October...
Keep us updated on your results!

We appreciate your long-time support DW!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to these reviews! I've absolutely loved everything by USP labs I've used, specifically cissus, ap, and pslin!

Mike

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to these reviews! I've absolutely loved everything by USP labs I've used, specifically cissus, ap, and pslin!

Mike
Great to have you hanging around Mike! Thanks for the props..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
following and may send in my app in the future

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your logging for CL at the same time as USPlabs? Can we do that for our CL log? Bc id jump on this if so.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on cycle or else I would consider this. Had fun beta testing the Pink Magic.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
•Current Goals: Get heavier
•Training Style: Varies based on the product I'm taking. Anything that supports a mass gain I usually go for medium resistance training, 4 exercises per bodypart, 4 sets of 8-10 reps. Occasionally I do 5, 3, 1 lifts for strength.
•Nutrition/Diet Style: BULKING! Mostly clean, but I try to put down at least 500 cal above maintenance a day and eat 7 meals
•Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: I've used every single one of them. The Prime/PowerFULL/Anabolic Pump stack was my favorite
•Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Depending on its purpose, yes. I am logging a couple things right now and have a little over 2 weeks remaining
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?: Facebook
•Provide any links to previous logs (No required):
FL3X's gainin with Tropinol!
FL3X wants to be AndroMassive
FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
•Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
•Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks good! id try it

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
so who are the winners?
When will they be announced? I'm sort of holding off on starting some other stuff to see if this opens up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going by the first page it says 5-7 days that would be the 4th.
I would give it to the end of this week.

I'm excited about it as well. Just finished up a log and in ready for this if I do get picked. :)

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Current Goals: Finish leaning out and pack on lean muscle mass
Training Style: 6 days a week, 1 major/1 minor muscle groups per day, intensity level 11/10 with jack3d
Nutrition/Diet Style: Lean Gains
Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yupp loyal user of Jack3d here
Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Yes
Provide any links to previous logs (No required):closest thing: here

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COMOUND20_BETA_PIC.jpg

As some of you may have heard - magic ninja monkeys delivered the beta bottles to the office on Friday... Selections just around the corner!