A beauty amongst beasts ~ GENOMYX's KATELYN ASELTINE

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It's my absolute pleasure to welcome Kate to the team! She'll be joining Francisco Montealegre on our sponsored athlete staff, and she'll certainly ensure that Armando, Matt, Troy, Alex, Chris, Mike, and I are on our best behavior.

She sizzles on stage and has the competitive spirit to be a champion! She's already taken home the 2011 NPC Grand Rapids Overall Figure and has placed top 10 at the 2011 NPC Jr. Nationals and she'll be competing in just a few weeks at the Western Michigan BB and Figure Championships and then, without taking a breath, at the NPC Nationals in November!

She both embodies and embraces the Genomyx aesthetic... Betterment through passion, character, and drive...

I am an ISSA Certified Exercise Therapist who currently works with Strength Training and Recovery of Grand Blanc, MI with SCI and amputee athletes. I am currently in my Senior Year acquisition of my BA in Exercise Science at Oakland University.

I began lifting weights when I was about 15 for my high school's powerlifting team. From the very first meet, I was absolutely hooked. The rush of testing the maximum potential of my complete strength was rewarding in every essence. I fostered a passion for the science of strength, muscular endurance, and means of nutrition through my trials of progression in the sport's ADAU and USAPL sanctions.

After earning state and national records in both divisions, I decided to hang my hat on the sport and try an entirely new challenge: the art of diet. I could produce high numbers during single presses, but I was always lacking the aesthetic "WOW" factor of your prototypical "gym rat".

In late 2010, I made the personal commitment to compete in my first figure competition. After weeks and weeks of vigorous research and preparation, I stepped on stage for the first time at NPC’s 2011 Grand Rapids National Qualifying Figure and Bodybuilding Champions where I went on to achieve first place in my height division and was presented with the Overall Figure Champion award for the entire show. I made my debut national appearance at NPC’s Jr. USAs shortly after and achieved Top 10 ranking.

Learning unabashed discipline of not only my body, but of my mind has shaped my spirit and generated an eternal flame for fitness that won’t soon be extinguished.
Kate will soon be hosting her own thread in our Genomyx sub-forum or can be contacted/followed through her Facebook page...

Welcome, Kate!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice addition to the Genomyx team :) Congratulations all around!

~Rosie~

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
A wonderful addition to the team and the Genomyx family! Yes, she's gorgeous, but its her passion and determination that set her apart, and make her truly admirable - not just for women athletes, but all! Very excited and honored to be part of a team with such a tremendous athlete and inspiration!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
she'll certainly ensure that Armando, Matt, Troy, Alex, Chris, Mike, and I are on our best behavior
Oh lawd, I hope my lady friend doesn't see this :eek:

This is awesome tho! As much as I already love the Genomyx team, and I'm really thankful to have just joined it myself, it seems to be growing by the day. Hopefully she gets some of the attention to the other half of this community, I'm excited to see her progress with us. :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! It's a pleasure to work with you. If you are to keep us on our best behavior you must be one hell of an athlete!

angelstar400

Awards
Hi everyone! Thank you for your kind words and thoughts... I am happy, blessed and honored to be a part of the team! If you haven't already, please "like" my athlete page so we can keep in contact on the reg! Additionally... You better believe I'll keep em' in check ;) Lead, follow or GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I mention that she's feisty? :D

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome addition to the team. Just speaking to her through email and Facebook motivated me to improve my training and diet. Katelyn is hardcore and her lifestyle no doubt represents what Genomyx is all about. Follow along everyone as Team Genomyx is about to take over.

angelstar400

Awards
Don't make me blush! Hehehe... Thanks again! ...I can not wait to DELIVER titles to the Genomyx name :)

angelstar400

Awards
If by awkward you mean basking in our socially unacceptable swole-ness... Then yes, sufficiently awkward, bro!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If by awkward you mean basking in our socially unacceptable swole-ness... Then yes, sufficiently awkward, bro!
You calling me bro just made me fall out of love. But we can still be friends. It's not you...it's me.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome addition to the team. Just speaking to her through email and Facebook motivated me to improve my training and diet. Katelyn is hardcore and her lifestyle no doubt represents what Genomyx is all about. Follow along everyone as Team Genomyx is about to take over.
It is easy to see she is 110% hard core about her physique.

angelstar400

Awards
Haha, I am a firm believer in facing the facts :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shes definitely in great shape ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice addition to the team. If her words dont prove she is dedicated her pictures sure do.

I am a big fan of Genomyx supplements and this just made it easier to like them even more.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i give her a 12 out of 10

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice addition to the team. If her words dont prove she is dedicated her pictures sure do.
And actions as well... Did I mention that in 2008 she pulled 335 off the floor to take a state title in the 148# class?

i give her a 12 out of 10
Once you get to know her, her personality will double that... 24 out of 10.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And actions as well... Did I mention that in 2008 she pulled 335 off the floor to take a state title in the 148# class?
Ummm anyone who knows me here knows that she just won some points in my book haha.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice addition to the G-team.....and by 'nice' I mean NIIIIIIIICE! ;)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The more I hear the more I like, and to be honest I was pretty fawkin excited before lol.

We shall refer to the newest members of team Genomyx as 'The Dream Team'. Whose ready for the take over? :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more I hear the more I like, and to be honest I was pretty fawkin excited before lol.

We shall refer to the newest members of team Genomyx as 'The Dream Team'. Whose ready for the take over? :p
Haha well the Genomyx rep team needs to be more active on the AM forum.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I doesn't disappoint. :D

I'll be around here a lot now, I'm already a registered genomyx pimp on another forum and that was long before I became a rep :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great addition to your staff, Genomyx. Well done.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doesn't disappoint. :D

I'll be around here a lot now, I'm already a registered genomyx pimp on another forum and that was long before I became a rep :p
Good to hear. Big fan of Protocol. Taking it as a preworkout right now on cycle. Got a few other Genomyx supps I will be taking later when I get down to cutting. If you notice my stats you can tell I need to lol.

angelstar400

Awards
I need a jacket that says " G-Squad" .... eat clean, train dirty ! Hehe, again, I am privileged to grow with this company. I can't wait to make a dew appearances!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Big fan of Protocol. Taking it as a preworkout right now on cycle. Got a few other Genomyx supps I will be taking later when I get down to cutting. If you notice my stats you can tell I need to lol.
It surprisingly gets not a lot of attention, pretty interesting formula and really simple simultaneously. A good thing on cycle to to spike that mps and maintain receptor density while training :p

What other ones you got? I'm personally a huge fan of Alpha Burn really simple as well and it's like the only way to get straight quality alpha yohimbine and its got piperine. Excited to see what dsade does with Abliderate Advanced and Protocol Evolved :eek:

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I need a jacket that says " G-Squad" .... eat clean, train dirty ! Hehe, again, I am privileged to grow with this company. I can't wait to make a dew appearances!
Mike where did you find this chick? You picked a winner :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It surprisingly gets not a lot of attention, pretty interesting formula and really simple simultaneously. A good thing on cycle to to spike that mps and maintain receptor density while training :p

What other ones you got? I'm personally a huge fan of Alpha Burn really simple as well and it's like the only way to get straight quality alpha yohimbine and its got piperine. Excited to see what dsade does with Abliderate Advanced and Protocol Evolved :eek:
Ya that is exactly why I like it on cycle.

I have some Slin Sane(throw that in every now and then), DCP, HEAT, Eviserate(wont be touched for a while honestly), and Alpha Burn.

Mike where did you find this chick? You picked a winner :D
I agree the more she types the better she gets haha.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Ya that is exactly why I like it on cycle.

I have some Slin Sane(throw that in every now and then), DCP, HEAT, Eviserate(wont be touched for a while honestly), and Alpha Burn.
Love me some Slin Sane, I agree with your stance though I would wait till you dropped down a bit before hitting up the eviscerate, unless your looking at chest fat. I had puffy nipple issues since I used to be a fat ass and eviscerate definitely helped reduce puffy nips which are huge obstruction on the path towards aestetics :p

I know man at first I was like cool a new female athlete this should be interesting! Three posts later.. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D

angelstar400

Awards
Pose down or lift off!? Don't make me come back from USAPL retirement to toss some iron around! :rant:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We really just kind of stuck to our section before, but we're slowly coming out of our shells.

Told you guys. :D

Pose down or lift off!? Don't make me come back from USAPL retirement to toss some iron around! :rant:
Gs up, pose down? What would Snoop say?

WHAT WOULD HE SAY?!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
When i used protocol I used it as an intra work out and absolutely loved it waiting for the new version (I have no patience)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that tastes better than Protocol?

Success.

Best wishes for this Saturday, Kate... <3 your Genomyx boys. :D

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that tastes better than Protocol?

Success.

Best wishes for this Saturday, Kate... <3 your Genomyx boys. :D
Remember a nice hearty breakfast before crushing your opponents. :p

angelstar400

Awards
HEY BOYS!!! Thank you for all of the congrats towards the Western Michigan Bodybuilding Championships... It was an honor to be awarded my 2nd OVERALL TITLE this year :) But... If you thought 2011 was a big year, you better saddle up for 2012... I am planning on bringing it ALL to the Arnold Amateur Figure Championships and Expo weekend with Team Genomyx by my side... LOOK OUT!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
HEY BOYS!!! Thank you for all of the congrats towards the Western Michigan Bodybuilding Championships... It was an honor to be awarded my 2nd OVERALL TITLE this year :) But... If you thought 2011 was a big year, you better saddle up for 2012... I am planning on bringing it ALL to the Arnold Amateur Figure Championships and Expo weekend with Team Genomyx by my side... LOOK OUT!
Thats perfect because 2012 is going to be a big year for Genomyx as well... :D