SNS Product Spotlight of the Week :: Glucoronolactone :: Giveaway!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

[h=2]Energy, Mental Alertness, & Cognitive Function*[/h] [h=3]Glucuronolactone caps contain 500 mg per capsule.[/h] Glucuronolactone caps can be used by people needing improved energy, mental alertness, and cognitive function for school, work, or other aspects of daily life. It can be used by athletes or weight trainers prior to working out or events.
Glucuronolactone caps can be used daily or as needed.

Glucuronolactone is a natural metabolite of glucose and helps regulate the formation of glycogen. Since it helps protect glycogen stores and their syntheses, it is considered an ergogenic aid that can help with athletic & exercise performance and recovery. It also may help remove metabolites that could potentially be hepatotoxic (liver damaging).
Glucuronolactone is commonly seen included in many store bought energy drinks. It is also contained in many ergogenic aids, and pre-workout supplements. Serious Nutrition Solutions Glucuronolactone caps allow for versatile dosing and can be used anytime for cents per capsule versus a couple of bucks for an energy drink (many of which only contain trivial amounts to begin with).
Glucuronolactone caps can be used as a stand alone, or used in addition to many other popular energy or pre-workout products, in combination with Focus XT, or in combination with other Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline products including Adrena-G, Caffeine Tabs, SYN-30, PEA-500 Xtreme, or others.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is a requirement, please PM me a link if chosen, or post in here.

If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in Glucoronolactone and why/how you would like to use it.
If you have tried the product before:
State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here.

*I will choose winners from each category and announce them Sunday 9/25.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i got this ConcreteConny. i'm kinda new with the nootropics/mood enhancer's. so this right here will definetely be a good look. will log daily.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This @ 2caps stacked with 1 scoop Focus XT and 2 caps Adrena-G makes me feel awesome ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
really good product here ladies and gents... good for focus,well being,the liver and an overall nice pick me up. You can add 1-2 caps to FocusXT and take it up a notch as well! =)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually use this product in a 2g serving size, just saying :)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried this product before but would love to give it a try. I am a week into my hdrol cycle and am getting that well known lethargy associated with it. would love to use Glucuronolactone in order to combat this. Could use the extra energy and focus especially when your battling lethargy while in college and playing baseball year round. its a killer and would love to give this product a run and see what it can do for me.

I am 21 years old 181 lbs at 5' 9". have logged in the past and would enjoy logging this for you guys. appreciate the opportunity. thanks.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really good product here ladies and gents... good for focus,well being,the liver and an overall nice pick me up. You can add 1-2 caps to FocusXT and take it up a notch as well! =)
Just popped 2 caps with my Focus XT this morning :yumyum:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glu-cu bump for mo apps... :) Ron made me do it...he's an o lact one...

czo46

Awards
I want to try this product because i am more dedicated then ever and I want to find some new products. I am also interested if it will keep me focused in class.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get your apps in boys and girls! Its time for class!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
That'd be a sweet product to try,
i'm a big big fan of nootropics, i find them much more important and beneficial as prewo than stims.
Strength is not a problem here, but the mind-muscle connection is what's important and those days when you can't concentrate properly are the ones that can waste a work out. You can't stimulate muscles.. And you're there to train muscles not to move weights around.
In for it!

lionology

lionology

Awards
If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in Glucoronolactone and why/how you would like to use it.

I haven't tried Glucoronolactone but, I am interested in this product as I have recently found an interest in nootropics. I would like to use this product for school purposes (I do lift, but would like this product more for my college lifestyle.). I would be stacking Glucoronolactone with Focus XT, Piracetam, and ALCAR-500.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some nice entries so far! Keep em coming people ;)

99hugcam

Awards
Hi, I am very interested in the product. I have problems with focus and the listed symptoms. I would be willing to log 2x a day. I would be greatly honored to try this product as I already use Agmatine and DAA and am very impressed. Thanks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I am very interested in the product. I have problems with focus and the listed symptoms. I would be willing to log 2x a day. I would be greatly honored to try this product as I already use Agmatine and DAA and am very impressed. Thanks!
Love me some Agmatine :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Giving this a little bump for more entries :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did i win? ;) hehehe i know its not over yet but wishful thinking!
you DID WIN!!!

You are now the proud recipient of a lifesize cardboard cut out of this:

Please PM your addy and I'll get it sent out asap! I hope you find daily encouragement from it as much as I have everytime I walk out my front door....

;)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
you DID WIN!!!

You are now the proud recipient of a lifesize cardboard cut out of this:

Please PM your addy and I'll get it sent out asap! I hope you find daily encouragement from it as much as I have everytime I walk out my front door....

;)
LMFAO this is the first forum post in a long time where i actually laughed sitting at my desk. classic man. honestly that was well worth me getting punked. good ****. Serious Nutrition Solutions just got my attention haha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We alls about gettin yo attn :D

vudoo

Awards
Would love to try this. Been unmotivated and not focused in the gym lately. I just ordered some Focus XT (SNS deal) would like to stack the two.

stonhous35

Awards
If you haven't tried the product before:State your interest in Glucoronolactone and why/how you would like to use it.

I have yet to use this product and have a high interest in using it. I have been interested in mood enhancers and energy boosters because I have been out of work for awhile now and have been stressed out. This stress has definitly casued negativity in my work out routines. I go to work out so I don't get stressed out but yet i know im not making the gains I want due to the lack of energy and mood. I know my energy levels are not as high and have a good amount of lethargy. I need to start trying out the mood enhancers because i need to see the gains I want in my regular life and in my work outs. Enhancing my mood will hopefully help me out in daily life with my family, girlfriEND AND job world. Enhancing energy levels will also get me back to where i want to be.

I also want to test it to see if it helps with the protection liver damaging metabolites. I have taken a lot of potent supplements in the past and alcohol in the past where i want to start protecting it and maybe even negating the prior damage.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMFAO this is the first forum post in a long time where i actually laughed sitting at my desk. classic man. honestly that was well worth me getting punked. good ****. Serious Nutrition Solutions just got my attention haha
Muwhahahah, glad I contribute some to your (yester)day man :)

We alls about gettin yo attn :D
True, these spotlights are mearly lighting the path to some pretty sweet soon to be releases...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The following members will be receiving a bottle of Glucoronolactone to log/review:

bpclipper10
lionology
99hugcam
stonhous35

Congrats everyone &
PM me your addresses please :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
The following members will be receiving a bottle of Glucoronolactone to log/review:

bpclipper10
lionology
99hugcam
stonhous35

Congrats everyone &
CC, please clear your inbox a bit.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for that. Didn't notice it was full. Inbox is now cleared :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bpclipper10
lionology
99hugcam
stonhous35

Congrats everyone &
Good deal, looking forward to the reviews!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very sorry to inform you all that this promo has been put on hold till
further notice and everything that has/is going on is cleared up.

Thank you for your understanding.

(Winners will be kept in mind)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do you really only whant 4 winners? I whant this because i love what glucoronolacatone dose when Im tired. It makes me wide awake with just caffeine, which is something that the caffeine1,3 dimeth combo cant even accomplish during some of my really killer workouts. Its one of the few things that stims my mind without speeding up my heart. Im already useing Focus XT and I think this would have awsome synergism. Please let me know if you whant a fith winner.

lionology

lionology

Awards
I am very sorry to inform you all that this promo has been put on hold till
further notice and everything that has/is going on is cleared up.

Thank you for your understanding.

(Winners will be kept in mind)

Thanks for the post ConcreteConny

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
just took two caps myself,very good stuff. one of those supplements that is so versatile and it is included in a lot of popular energy drinks HOWEVER you can dose however you want w these caps!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
99hugcam will you PM me your addy so I can get these sent out? :)
If you wish to hand over your logging opportunity to someone else (i.e. kingdong), let me know asap. Thanks.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
If you wish to hand over your logging opportunity to someone else (i.e. kingdong), let me know asap. Thanks.
hey I got chosen to Beta test the Compound 20 for USP Labs so I'll gladly hand over my logging opp to someone else. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey I got chosen to Beta test the Compound 20 for USP Labs so I'll gladly hand over my logging opp to someone else. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone.
Well kingdong. You still up for logging the product? :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for King of the Dongs

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wish to hand over your logging opportunity to someone else (i.e. vudoo or stonhous35)let me know asap. Thanks.
Still waiting on that last addy :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, well looks like we only got three winners for this promo since none of the other has contacted me.
I'll get the addys forwarded to get these shipped out :)

Please post a link to your log/review in this thread once you receive the product :thumbsup:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
OK, well looks like we only got three winners for this promo since none of the other has contacted me.
I'll get the addys forwarded to get these shipped out :)

Please post a link to your log/review in this thread once you receive the product :thumbsup:
send my way,can never have enough of this stuff. been popping them like candy,great for evening study/research