Want to log *ANY* CONTROLLED LABS product ???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

and tell me:

1. What product you want to log
  2. Why I should pick you (brief summary)
  3. Your stats / goals / pics (MORE info the better)
  4. Something that will make YOUR log stand out
Must be 18 or older
Must be from the USA

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
1st!

I would LOVE to log Controlled Labs Glycerrgrow. I know you guys are probably thinking "out of all products, why glycergrow?".

Well, I woud love to answer that for you ;) . To me, the most important part about working out is the pump. Screw the energy, the focus, the ONLY thing that keeps me coming back to the gym is the pump (wow I sound like Arnold). When you're standing in front of the mirror and your muscles are pumped up it's straight up ****ing awesome.

Glycergrow is the perfect product for getting pumps! The only time I have ever used glycerol monostearate was back in the day when the original PreSurge caps contained it, and wildly enough that was my favorite pre-workout of all time. Since then, I have tried many others and have literally spent thousands upon thousands of dollars trying to get the pump back, completely unaware of glycergrow. A while back I was surfing the forums and I saw someone post "controlled labs glycergrow" for the best pump product. I did some research and was shocked by it, not only because the reviews for it were incredible, but because it seems to be ExACTLY the product I was looking for, not to mention at an amazing price!

A little bit about me, I'm a 20 year old junior attending SunyIT majoring in Computer Information Systems. I work 2 jobs just to stay afloat while going to school full time. I've been using prodcuts/ CL products since about 2006-7 which is right around the same time I started lifting. My best lifts to this date is a 325lb bench that I accomplished in 2009, and a 1010lb leg press that I accomplished in 2009 (broke my ankle shortly after). I would love the opportunity to log this product for you guys!

I also owned my own video supp review site for a year or so called thesuppreview, I don't own it anymore but I still love to review and log supplements via videos I update every day after my workout or upon waking up!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opp here I think it would have to be a tough decision to pick a product. Is there an amount of people you are choosing or an amount per product in case a few people are looking at 1 product more than the other?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity for all those dedicated!
I'd jump on but I have loggin duties till November. Hehe. Good luck all!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Growth would be my pick but I am just passing through.

Great pick with Glycer Grow though. Love that stuff and it literally lasts FOREVER.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hmm I'll definitely be back in here when I have some more time.

stonhous35

Awards
here's my honest answers

What product you want to log:
blue up and blue gene, white flood, green magnitude and oriange triad.
Why I should pick you (brief summary:
cause im a bad ass muda how don't take nuttin from nobody "say it again" "cause im a bad ass muda how don't take nuttin from no8body" we da jamica bob sled team

Your stats / goals / pics
5 feet and 8 bad ass inches. 1 hundred and 87 pounds of ****

Something that will make YOUR log stand out
I don't think i need something to stand out but more i will but in efficient time and honest input into my logs. I have a background in nutritional supplements and understand how a different products work in conjunction with each other. This will help my log input be more logical and understandable then just stupid crap that people say it works or how some people only use the products because "their buddy told them it's good". Plus i will make sure the data is understandable to read for both the experianced and inexperianced readers.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The GlycerGROW lasts a long time. Excellent product.

I'll pick 5 people, for those dedicated I will show our generosity to loyal customers, of course. You can apply for however many products you want.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to see a Blue Gene + Purple PSYKO log :D

stonhous35

Awards
i would LOVE to log it if you gave it to me. make me make it happen

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!

Earliest I could log something would be in PCT off transaderm. But that wont be till November. I have to be honest I have never ran White flood (though I:ve tried almost every other Pre workout), Blue Gene, BCAA, or the creatine. wouldnt mind trying some of those. I think if it's a product that doesnt affect the current products I am on now it should be okay (GH, Natty Test, fat burner. I will have to run it by my current log sponsor though). You can check my log if you want to. It's pretty self explanatory. Pics, daily updates, and all the other goodies a decently updated log would have on this wonderful forum we have here.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll pick 5 people, for those dedicated I will show our generosity to loyal customers, of course. You can apply for however many products you want.
So can I apply for all im trying to get the 5 gym bags lol and im a few labels short ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything that you would like to see logged while in PCT?

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
I actually ran blue gene about 3 years ago. I loved that product!! I remember my muscles were so hard and "full" while using it.

I think a crazy stack would be Blue Gene + Orange Triad + Green Mag + Purple Psyko. Not the stack for me but I would enjoy reading that log lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:eek: generous as usual Renegade! Great opp ITT :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
  1. What product you want to log: GlycerGrow, I would also be willing to log Black Hole during my upcoming bulk.
  2. Why I should pick you (brief summary): I am a dedicated logger and have completed logs on other forums for CL in the past (WF), and I will be starting another lengthy bulk soon. I keep reading about GlycerGrow, and I want to see what the hype is all about. I would probably stack it with other CL products, definitely including: Oximega Fish Oil & Greens, Orange Triad, and possibly White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Psyko as well.
  3. Your stats / goals / pics (MORE info the better): 5'9 225 385 BP, 495 DL, 595 Squat
  4. Something that will make YOUR log stand out: I will be in it, and because I'm awesome, srs. I'm as alpha as they come.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Blue GrowtH!!!!! ...and Green Bulge? ....and Golden Gains???!!!!

[*]What product you want to log
I'd love to try out Blue GrowtH. Mainly because I've already used the majority of the products in the CL line. I've used: Purple Wrath, Green Mag, White Flood (tablets, v1, and v2), Orange Triad, Blue Gene, GlyerGrow, Reduction PM, and Golden Gains.... Holy crap, once I actually write all of that out, it's scary to see how much I've spent on CL merchandise alone.
I think it would be awesome to run BG, because I've actually never run a product that's mainly geared towards boosting GH. Also, I would totalllllly be down for adding in some Green Bulge to stack it with too. I'm about to run out of my current creatine product (Universal Storm), and I hear great things about both MCC and DCM. I think that would be an awesome addition to Blue GrowtH
.....And if you guys were feeling REALLY generous, I'd love to add in some Golden Gains too. I had a tub of that back when it first hit the market and loved the taste. Also, the profile honestly can't be beat. The only thing that held me back from purchasing again was the price!
[*]Why I should pick you (brief summary)
Honestly, I think there are a lot of people on this forum, and many others, that don't really work too hard... That's just me being honest.
You can be absolutely certain that I would be working my tail off and doing everything in my power to get the most out of your products. Also, I'd love it if you picked me because you can potentially help me in NATURALLY reaching my goals. I have made a commitment to myself to stay natural, and I really hope to one day earn a natty pro card.
....As I always say: there is absolutely NO one out there who is working harder than me. Sure there may be people working AS hard as me, but no one is working HARDER. Plain and simple.
Also, you should pick me because I will include before/after pics, and also do frequent progress pics if requested.
[*]Your stats / goals / pics (MORE info the better)
I'm a 20-year old full-time college student. I'm exactly 6'0" and I'm weighing in at around 190 lbs. I've been walking around at this weight ever since using AnaBeta, and I'm pretty lean. You can check out that log here, which includes pics!!
My lifts are looking decent as of late. I recently benched 265 lbs for a couple sets of 3. I recently hit a 1RM for deadlifts at 460 lbs, and my squat is somewhere in the realms of 275x3 (still got some work to do there haha!!!)
[*]Something that will make YOUR log stand out
My log will stand out, simply because I will get results. I am always progressing, just because I'm so mentally convinced that you progress every day as long as you are working hard. It's such a simple idea, but it is so true. Hopefully what people will notice, is a progression beyond that of what I would typically experience without the assistance of these supps. Also, pictures don't really lie. People will be able to get a quick understanding about whether or not these products work just by quickly looking at the pictures.

Thanks for this opportunity, CL!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Id love to see the Blue Giant stack (blue gene, blue growth and blue up) as Ive run it in PCT before and it worked excellent. When do you begin your PCT?
Anything that you would like to see logged while in PCT?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to give A.M. P.M. reduction and white flood a shot.

Everyone knows me as packers6211. Last year I've spent getting back in the gym to obtain and healthier body and regain what I had years ago. 31 yr old. Currently on trt in which just seen a new Dr yesterday that seems to know trt much better then the current one I'd been seeing for 2 years that had my levels up and down in a rollercoater hell. My main goal is to break out of the 240's and get down to 225 before Winter. I'm good at gaining mass but have the hardest time dropping weight. I've heard of White flood being a very good pre-workout which will help me since I work 10 hr shifts. 5'5 247 right now. Will do a measurement first week of log.

and tell me:

1. What product you want to log
  2. Why I should pick you (brief summary)
  3. Your stats / goals / pics (MORE info the better)
  4. Something that will make YOUR log stand out
Must be 18 or older
Must be from the USA

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see an entry for reduction. =)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont have time right now but imma throw an app up later.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.What product you want to log
I would love to log...white flood, again haha jk. But seriously id love to log green magnitude.
2.Why I should pick you (brief summary)
Ive logged for you guys before. I would compare this to creatine mono and AENs new creatine product. Ive always heard great things about this product but have never had a chance to try it. Also white flood v2 is my fav pre-wo after my log.
3.Your stats / goals / pics (MORE info the better)
Age 20
Weight-195
Goals-To conitnue to increase my 1RM in the squat, bench, and deadlift as I get closer to my first meet in feb 2012. Also i need to gain more weight and increase my conditioning even more.
If pics will help my chances greatly I will get some.

4.Something that will make YOUR log stand out
A quality log with full workout updates, and pics if you would like.
And since i train for strength maybe I can get some of my Prs on video and add them to the log? Id try.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green mag tastes soooo good too =) great app Lou, I knew youd love the white flood...the green mag would make you a CL convert i think! Hahaha. You did a great job with the log too.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green mag tastes soooo good too =) great app Lou, I knew youd love the white flood...the green mag would make you a CL convert i think! Hahaha. You did a great job with the log too.
Ive had samples of green mag green apple and its one of the best tasting supps ive ever had. I also use your guys orange triad now bc of that white flood log. Ive also enjoyed purple wraath the few times ive used it. What flavor of white flood tastes the best to you? Bc im about to order more and ive tried the watermelon, lemonade, and raspberry. Watermelon being my fav, lemonade least fav, and raspberry is in the middle. Also how is that new intra you guys came out with? Pretty good endurance and recovery?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more apps for an awesome promo. CL is a stellar company with great products. Excellent opportunity to try it out first hand.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Golden Gains white flood and reduce am pm would be a wickes stack just saying lol

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I definately would like to log Glycergrow. Why? Because I want to be huuugeeeee, just kidding, but I do want to tack on some mass while running a recomp, and I like to work go get a pump in the gym, and from the reviews I've read the pumps are nast.

You should pick me for this because I can post updates 6x a week, before and after pics, and do a great job explaining my results based on the science behind the product. I also am traiin via trisets with active rest, so I am constantly doing something in he gym, and I believe glycrgrow would allow me to really get a great workout by adding some nutrients, and giving me a wicked pump. Also, I occasionally do Gironda's 8x8 volume training and this woul alow me to recover and power through my sets with low rest.

My stats are 6'0", currenty 186 lbs after my early summer cut, also 9.5% BF.

Pics
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/30664463.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/85335610.jpg/

I can use the science to analyse the product and how it has affected my body in a way that many others cannot on the forum. I also can create a presentation on the product with my log to showcase the science behind it along with research.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Golden Gains white flood and reduction am pm would be a wicked stack just saying lol
That would be a KILLER stack, throw in Blue GENE and Green BULGE, youll look like your avatar lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I definately would like to log Glycergrow. Why? Because I want to be huuugeeeee, just kidding, but I do want to tack on some mass while running a recomp, and I like to work go get a pump in the gym, and from the reviews I've read the pumps are nast.

You should pick me for this because I can post updates 6x a week, before and after pics, and do a great job explaining my results based on the science behind the product. I also am traiin via trisets with active rest, so I am constantly doing something in he gym, and I believe glycrgrow would allow me to really get a great workout by adding some nutrients, and giving me a wicked pump. Also, I occasionally do Gironda's 8x8 volume training and this woul alow me to recover and power through my sets with low rest.

My stats are 6'0", currenty 186 lbs after my early summer cut, also 9.5% BF.

Pics
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/30664463.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/85335610.jpg/

I can use the science to analyse the product and how it has affected my body in a way that many others cannot on the forum. I also can create a presentation on the product with my log to showcase the science behind it along with research.
Strong applicant right here.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more applicants
I would like to log white flood.

I want to log it because I have been using pre workouts for a very long time. In fact it was the first supplement I used when I started buying supplements over five years ago. Also, my current pre workout kills my stomach and I would like to try something else. Unfortunately, I never gave white flood a chance and never used it before.

I believe that I will provide a very interactive log. I am very personable on these forums and have a sponsored log right now running two BPS products.
Please check my signature for links. I will update daily and provide pics every two weeks.

My goals for this run is to find a pre workout that I can use to enhance my overall strength and endurance. I do a wendler 531 program and I also do judo. I would like to try and take a preworkout before my judo session and see what kind of results come from it.

What would make my log different from everyone else is that I tend to be very critical in my observations. Having run so many supps I can usually feel differences when I change anything in my nutrition. I alway eat the same types of foods so my nutrition rarely wavers and my assessment will be very honest.

Please check my sig if you have time. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to announce winners towards the end of this week !!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to run the blue series (Blue GrowtH, Blue Gene and Blue Up - Stim Free) for PCT. I'm already using White Flood so I'd be running that as well.

What better person to run the blue series than bludevil :biglaugh:
Been a member of AM since 04 and have ran numerous logs (can post if you like). I'm coming off a light hormonal run and believe the blue series would be a perfect stack for PCT to kick-start the boys back to homeostasis as well retain strength and size gained.

Details
Age - 38
Height - 6'0
Weight - 195
BF % - 13.7 (Currently on a carb cycling diet trying to lose fat while running ph to retain/gain strength)

Current PH run coming to an end (1.5 weeks left)
Topical Dermacrine
4-AD RD
Cycle Support
LCLT
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

PCT
Blue GrowtH, Blue Gene and Blue Up - Stim Free (if selected)
White Flood
DAA if its ok to run
LCLT
Lovaza (fish oil)
Multi

Been in the game for over 15 years so I know what works for my body and what doesn't. I don't fall for hyped up products. I've never been one to jump on the band-wagon because of hype (my money is to important to me), I always wait a good 6 months to read reviews prior to making a judgement call if I want to buy it or not. And because my money is important, I give honest reviews, like it or not, so others will not be burned. I have access to bf% scales so I can take on a weekly basis, and I have no problem posting pic's for others to critique.

stonhous35

Awards
i wrote an app but I will log what ever you guys wanna see. I definitly wana try blue gene!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I would love to log REDuction AM/PM or GlycerGrow.

I'm new to The forum but not to the training game. Been lifting for strength since early high school football (12 years) and never was concerned with bodyweight until about 4 months ago. I partially tore a pec attempting 355 on bench. Just been SLOWLY building back up with low weight high reps since. Figured it would be a perfect time to get my bf% in check and add some cardio.

I got the sample pack last week and loved the energy REDuction AM gave me. I have a feeling this stuff would have great results on a motivated guy with a higher bf%. Right now I'm 290 with a rough estimate bf% of 26 and looking to drop a considerable amount of weight.

I'd log GlycerGrow just because it sounds like a bada$$ product.

This would be my first log, but I've read enough to know how it works.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats,

mattrag
bludevil
packers6211
SweetLou321
ICJLM

Please PM me your addresses... I've selected your products for you!

Thank you for everyone who applied. I wish I could've picked everyone. Stay tuned for more opportunities!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats,

mattrag
bludevil
packers6211
SweetLou321
ICJLM

Thank you for everyone who applied. I wish I could've picked everyone. Stay tuned for more opportunities!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to log the White Flood!! Im sure it will make my workouts AMAZING!!

stay tuned for the White flood log~

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
mattrag
bludevil
packers6211
SweetLou321
ICJLM
So pumped! I just woke up, and checking this thread is the first thing I did. So now Idk how this day could possibly get any better!!!

BIG thanks to Controlled Labs, and congrats to the other four. Let's do CL right!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
wooooohooooooo:thumbsup:, thanks CL and RR for the selection. Look'n forward to the run

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Correction: Apparently this day can get better... I just checked my school email, and it turns out my first class (which doesn't even start until 11) got cancelled! Haha I just felt like I needed to share.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! was gonna slip in a last minute wraath\psyKO entry but Renegade is on top of his game ;) perhaps next time....muwhahaha.....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap crackle pop it's Christmas In Alabama lol. Wow just read this upon waking up late on my off day and I'm pumped!!! I just got done doing a log of beastdrol and endosurge a few days ago. I look foward to making Controlled labs happy and a big thanks to you guys for allowing us to do so.

Congrats,

mattrag
bludevil
packers6211
SweetLou321
ICJLM