Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear Members,

We are proud to announce our End of Summer Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

The Summer is coming to an end and now is the perfect time to keep your health & fitness motivation moving full swing! Just because Summer is over, does not mean you can slouch on your fitness, so this is why we are offering you a chance to stock up on your favorite products and save some major cash!

Right now -

You can stock up and save BIG on all of your favorite Primordial Performance products!

Here are some of the amazing deals being offered on this sale -

50% off of the following -

-Sustain Alpha (topical or LV) - $24.97

-AndroLean - $39.97

-Dermacrine - $24.97

40% off of the following -

-Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 -$17.97

-Dermatherm Target - $23.97

30% off of the following -

-Toco-8 - $20.96

-Phyto-Testosterone - $34.96

-Liver Juice - $13.96

20% off of the following -

-EndoAmp Max - $42.36

10% off EVERTHING ELSE!

Be sure to get your order in now - This sale will not last long and certain items will not be replenished (Dermacrine & AndroLean) - So act now and save big!

Don't waste a minute on this. Head over to www.primordialperformance.com to Get your order in now before your favorite products are sold out.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Uh, yeah, I'll be stocking up! Why are you guys discontinuing AndroLean?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine? dont see it, is it already sold out

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmmm Toco 8.......

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Vastly underrated supplement.
Stockin up on this shiz right huhr!!! (sorry for the crazy talk, just get excited when I think of this sale)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
is the buy one get one free still going on

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the buy one get one free still going on
No, but the price is the same as in you can get two bottles of AL for the same as if you were to get the BOGO. We will be extending the BOGO from my understanding on the next batch of AndroMass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but the price is the same as in you can get two bottles of AL for the same as if you were to get the BOGO. We will be extending the BOGO from my understanding on the next batch of AndroMass
It technically is for those who still want to reserve an andromass from the last batch, but in the case of AndroLean the 50% off single bottles overrides the BOGO.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice sale. grabbed me some toco

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
good deal, might have to grab some sustain alpha and some toco 8. I've been looking for an opportunity to try both; seems like a good time to pull the trigger.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good deal, might have to grab some sustain alpha and some toco 8. I've been looking for an opportunity to try both; seems like a good time to pull the trigger.
Give it a shot bud and let us know how you like it

spimp187

Awards
WTF, I just got the email on this salE today and the dermacrine sold out on the 16th?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
AM is still BOGO. The final shipment will be arriving shortly and shipping soon thereafter.
How long can you run AM?

w7shred

Awards
AM is still BOGO. The final shipment will be arriving shortly and shipping soon thereafter.
AM is 199.99 on the site making it 100 bucks each just like if you got it anywhere else.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the bogo and sales, I would assume not. A rep would have to confirm for you though.
Yep. Any coupon should still be good, but they wont stack with the sale, which makes them not useful right now. The sale is a better price than any coupon for any item right now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Any coupon should still be good, but they wont stack with the sale, which makes them not useful right now. The sale is a better price than any coupon for any item right now.
Just an example of PP out doing themselves ;)

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm catching this just in time. I'm needing to get in on some TCF-1 and the TRS. If I just get the combo's will the discounted price be available? Also, will I have everything in by October 14th. I start my EPI run then, but want all of my products in prior to starting the cycle.

FUGGING GREAT DEALS ON GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm catching this just in time. I'm needing to get in on some TCF-1 and the TRS. If I just get the combo's will the discounted price be available? Also, will I have everything in by October 14th. I start my EPI run then, but want all of my products in prior to starting the cycle.

FUGGING GREAT DEALS ON GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!

Well, I answered the first question just by going to your site. (Should've tried that first)

Now I have another question. How long will this last? I may have skimmed past it. Basically, I cannot order it until Wednesday. Should I still be good to go?

I also saw that the Toco 8 will not ship until the 27th. Are supplies running low and I need to be concerned.

Definitely Want These Products.

Meister

Meister

Awards
You should be fine bud on both accounts
Sold! They are already in my shopping cart and waiting on me.

Thanks to PP for looking out for those of us with tight wallets around the holidays!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Get paid tonight...

Order products tonight...

Get products by my start date...

Get Fugging Swole!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
The TCF-1 is saying that it will not ship until OCT 7th. Do you foresee that still getting to me by the 14th preferably 12th or 13th? I chose the 2 -7 day shipping so theoretically it should.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The TCF-1 is saying that it will not ship until OCT 7th. Do you foresee that still getting to me by the 14th preferably 12th or 13th? I chose the 2 -7 day shipping so theoretically it should.
Where do you live?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, that should be plenty of time

Meister

Meister

Awards
Where do you live?
About 3 hours North of you if you are in New Braunfels. Fort Worth area.

I think it is 3 hours I cannot remember the last time I went to the Guadalupe.