SNS Product Spotlight of the Week :: Reduce XT :: Giveaway!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reduce_XT_large.jpg

Reduce XT: Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:
  • Increased Fat Loss*
  • Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
  • Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
  • Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
Cortisol & Its Effects on Body-Composition – Further Elaboration:
Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:

Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.

When Can Reduce XT be used?
Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

Something to think about:
Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don’t get anywhere.

This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is a requirement, please PM me a link if chosen, or post in here.

If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in Reduce XT and why/how you would like to use it.
If you have tried the product before:
State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here.

*I will choose winners from each category and announce them Sunday 9/18.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

:D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to try this because I've never tried any cortisol control products. I'm in the army right now so my cortisol levels are probably quite high because of all the stress.. Maintaining and gaining muscle mass is very difficult here but I do my best - though I think Reduce XT could help me with it :) I've lost 12 pounds already, I don't wanna lose more than that..I think I could make an interesting log... I've run few logs before and some of you may have seen them already.Wait, this isn't U.s. only, is it? Because I'm from Finland..I forgot to mention that I'm willing to take before and after pics.. Here is a pic of my current condition: http://aijaa.com/v.php?i=001118656905.jpg

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this because I've never tried any cortisol control products. I'm in the army right now so my cortisol levels are probably quite high because of all the stress.. Maintaining and gaining muscle mass is very difficult here but I do my best - though I think Reduce XT could help me with it :) I've lost 12 pounds already, I don't wanna lose more than that..I think I could make an interesting log... I've run few logs before and some of you may have seen them already.Wait, this isn't U.s. only, is it? Because I'm from Finland..I forgot to mention that I'm willing to take before and after pics.. Here is a pic of my current condition: http://aijaa.com/v.php?i=001118656905.jpg

thanks for your service.

ReduceXT will certainly help preserve muscle!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh I like this spotlight :D. This is a good one get in on it guys!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
"I'm in it to win it":biglaugh:

was always curious about this product, but stayed away due to my bulking phases i put myself through. and once i read "fat-loss" i shy'd away from it, out of my own ignorance. But now that Clickster shedded more light on it i would definitely love the opportunity of running a sponsored review. So consider this my app. Clickster:yup:.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have never used a standalone cortisol control product, or any SNS product for that matter. This would potentially be my first.Would love to gauge the effects of a cortisol control product while cutting. I'm definitely interested. Good luck to all!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in4 cutting time!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pick me: runner-need to
Combat cortisol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me your address bruther and I'll have some samples from my personal stash sent out to you :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be great in a fat loss stack, stand alone or PCT.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be great in a fat loss stack, stand alone or PCT.
I agree, all those are viable options. I prefer to make it part of a nice SNS fat loss stack.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
now, is this a cortisol BLOCKER or cortisol controller? and wouldn't you need blood tests first before you use this product if it is a blocker? because there are health issues if you have low cortisol... you don't want it too high or too low...

let's say you think you have high but you're really low... is this "control" product going to bring it to a normal level or make it worse?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA 500/Reduce XT/RK500 FTW.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a Cortisol Control product.
complete elimination of cortisol is not a good idea. This is good product to help control and reduce your cortisol levels.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
complete elimination of cortisol is not a good idea. This is good product to help control and reduce your cortisol levels.
Yep, simply control the amount you take for the desired inhibition.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try this, I've never used it before. I'm running a Transdermal Only cycle right now, using Transaderm (will add in Formastanzol too) and Taurus 7-KE, but the 7-KE is almost out. I'd sub in the Reduce XT instead to see how it goes. I'll take start/end photos too, though it won't be "pure".

I'm doing a 3 month "natural" transformation stack. I'm trying to lean gain, and ultimately get cut again at the end (October 31).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try this, I've never used it before. I'm running a Transdermal Only cycle right now, using Transaderm (will add in Formastanzol too) and Taurus 7-KE, but the 7-KE is almost out. I'd sub in the Reduce XT instead to see how it goes. I'll take start/end photos too, though it won't be "pure".

I'm doing a 3 month "natural" transformation stack. I'm trying to lean gain, and ultimately get cut again at the end (October 31).
^^ good man.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are hitting mid-week.

Be sure to get in on this before it is too late!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Would love to put in for this, but I'll be starting another cycle mid October and would not be able to use it until December.

Another Great Opportunity from SNS

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some more fellas I agree.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is too good of a promo to not get in on....this products pretty much good for everything...and who doesnt want lowered cort?!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want lowered cortisol, too much stress!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey! What's up in here today? Happy Mexican Independence day everyone, btw! mandatory Siesta's at 1pm CST!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIESTA! GET YOUR APP IN FOR REDUCE XT.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! What's up in here today? Happy Mexican Independence day everyone, btw! mandatory Siesta's at 1pm CST!
Wasn't that Cinco De Mayo?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't that Cinco De Mayo?
<SLAP!> no. ;)
from Wiki:

'Not to be confused with Mexican Independence Day, which occurs on September 16.
Cinco de Mayo (Spanish for "fifth of May") is a holiday held on May 5. It is celebrated nationwide in the United States and regionally in Mexico, primarily in the state of Puebla,[1][2][3][4] where the holiday is called El Dia de la Batalla de Puebla (English: The Day of the Battle of Puebla).[5][6][7] The date is observed in the United States as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride,[8] and to commemorate the cause of freedom and democracy during the first years of the American Civil War.[9] In the state of Puebla, the date is observed to commemorate the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín.[10][11] Contrary to widespread popular belief, Cinco de Mayo is not Mexico's Independence Day—the most important national patriotic holiday in Mexico - which is actually celebrated on September 16.[12][13]'

This PSA has been brought to you by Pace Picante sauce.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product here guys. I've ran it a couple of times and I really like it. For a lean bulk stack I like Reduce XT with a test booster and a nutrient repartitioner.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife would slap me too, she was a Spanish teacher for many years and did all the holiday celebrations with the kiddies! No problemo, I'll buy you a cerveza or shot of tequila. Ariba, abaho, al centro, al dentro!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
¿Que?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
¿que...so?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it filled with SNS candy!?
hmmmm....perhaps....perhaps...only one way to find out ;)

Hopefully SNS candy rather than mini peanut butter cups...considering it's been hanging out in 90 degree weather all day....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners:
JudoJosh
princevince
southpaw23
Milas

*Please PM me your address.

Thank you to all that applied.
If you were not selected; be sure to look for opportunities in future 'SNS Product Spotlight' threads. We run at least one every week here on AnabolicMinds.

SNS appreciates all of your support.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners:
JudoJosh
princevince
southpaw23
Milas

If you were not selected; be sure to look for opportunities in future 'SNS Product Spotlight' threads. We run at least one every week here on AnabolicMinds.

nice! congrats to the winners. in for the reviews!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners:
JudoJosh
princevince
southpaw23
Milas

VERY nice selecties! Congrats guys :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! PM'd address. Looking forward to trying this one out!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners:
JudoJosh
princevince
southpaw23
Milas

:woohoo:

PM with addy coming your way bud! ;)