Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 25 bottles of N2-Burn for LOGS!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.com
give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 25
bottles of our New N2-burn for free. All you have to do to be
chosen to log a free bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or a varified NTBM rep
who Has been given Authority to hand out these free.
In otherwords My self only!!!

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover
shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper
you write the mods name who picked you and the
product (N2-burn) they picked you to log as well as a link to
the post where they choise you and said you can
be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....who is interested in logging some N2-burn? :firedevil:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No one wants some free products!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am stunned. This should be thread should be jammed.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm totally down . Just bulked for 8 weeks and I'm about to start a cut and this would be perfect . I can update 3-4 times a week with pictures. I already keep detailed workout and diet logs.
Thanks in advance either way

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.847466,-78.898278

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yep me too!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm totally down . Just bulked for 8 weeks and I'm about to start a cut and this would be perfect . I can update 3-4 times a week with pictures. I already keep detailed workout and diet logs.
Thanks in advance either way

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.847466,-78.898278
Since you are the first to ask, you are the first to receive! N2Burn is yours! Follow the instructions in the first post to get it bro ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Since you are the first to ask, you are the first to receive! N2Burn is yours! Follow the instructions in the first post to get it bro ;)
Will do first thing in the AM. I'm stoked for this big time.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You picked me for DAA and would love to do this as well. Thanks

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.
Not a problem at all. I'm more than willing to do a detailed daily log. Before and after pics as always. And while im on cut/recomp I always record my diet, so that can be included on the log.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys
I'd like to use N2-Burn as a recomping agent. Im starting to see more noticable definition in my midsection, but Im still holding some fat in my love handles, and this seriously annoys me. I've already decided that im gunna continue to do a recomp after the PCT im on. And I planning on running BPS' Endrosurge, and I would LOVE so stack N2-Burn with Endosurge for a crazy recomp combo. If you guys don't like the idea of me running a stacked log, I can log it solo at a latter time, no problem. But if you wanted the log up ASAP, then it would be stacked with somthing else.

As far as what i think about ur company? I think u guys rock. You guys put out solid, reputable products. You guys are always on it with customer service. Ur thursday facebook sales, and other sales are awesome. And ur reps are always out there to be helpful on the forums. Im a broke college kid, so I havent gotten a chance try out many NTBM products. To be honest, I've only used N2KTS (2 tubs), and I loved it. It was my fav preworkout for a little while, until nutra ran out.

Hope u guys pick me. I'll definitely put this product to good use!

ALOHA!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a problem at all. I'm more than willing to do a detailed daily log. Before and after pics as always. And while im on cut/recomp I always record my diet, so that can be included on the log.

I'd like to use N2-Burn as a recomping agent. Im starting to see more noticable definition in my midsection, but Im still holding some fat in my love handles, and this seriously annoys me. I've already decided that im gunna continue to do a recomp after the PCT im on. And I planning on running BPS' Endrosurge, and I would LOVE so stack N2-Burn with Endosurge for a crazy recomp combo. If you guys don't like the idea of me running a stacked log, I can log it solo at a latter time, no problem. But if you wanted the log up ASAP, then it would be stacked with somthing else.

As far as what i think about ur company? I think u guys rock. You guys put out solid, reputable products. You guys are always on it with customer service. Ur thursday facebook sales, and other sales are awesome. And ur reps are always out there to be helpful on the forums. Im a broke college kid, so I havent gotten a chance try out many NTBM products. To be honest, I've only used N2KTS (2 tubs), and I loved it. It was my fav preworkout for a little while, until nutra ran out.

ALOHA!!!
N2-Burn is yours bro! Follow the steps in the first post to get it :D

Looking forward to your log ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
N2-Burn is yours bro! Follow the steps in the first post to get it :D

Looking forward to your log ;)
Sweet. I really appreciate it bro!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ALOHA!!!
with the N2slin Toss some eviscerate on the area at night every night , cover with plastic wrap and then cover that with a neopren belt. If you can get some L-carnatin injects and inject this on ether side alternating 500mg ed up to 7500mg . This will sting but it works. Sethytec has a good brand that i KNOW OF..

I dont just try and sell product. I give advice that works and I help people reach there goal. I know if I invest my self in the people they will invest back in me.. Its called Karma... Something a lot of companies think they are immune to . They are slowly learning though..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the N2slin Toss some eviscerate on the area at night every night , cover with plastic wrap and then cover that with a neopren belt. If you can get some L-carnatin injects and inject this on ether side alternating 500mg ed up to 7500mg . This will sting but it works. Sethytec has a good brand that i KNOW OF..

I dont just try and sell product. I give advice that works and I help people reach there goal. I know if I invest my self in the people they will invest back in me.. Its called Karma... Something a lot of companies think they are immune to . They are slowly learning though..
More great advice right there ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

The eviscerate wrap idea sounds good. i'd imagine it being uncomfortable at first, but thats not an issue. Im a little taken back by the L-carnatin injects. what do u mean? I havent went past PHs, so ive never done any injections before.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for some more apps to log N2-Burn....

Who wants some free products?!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a legit burner, very solid profile. I'm using it now, 3 days so far, and it's good. Not too much stim, lots of quality ingredients, and the right stuff! Definitely try this out!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys...anyone?!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
33 days out of contest I could give it the ultimate test but it would need to be rushed to me...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
33 days out of contest I could give it the ultimate test but it would need to be rushed to me...
NTBM is always fast, and you can order it NOW per the guidelines on the front page. Put it in the shippers notes, and I'm sure they'll take care of you. Shanna is good people!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NTBM is always fast, and you can order it NOW per the guidelines on the front page. Put it in the shippers notes, and I'm sure they'll take care of you. Shanna is good people!
Still have to get picked...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have to get picked...
I choose you Pikachu! Just put Milas in the shipper notes instead of Rick (unless Rick wants to cover it). ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys! Get in on it while you still can!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its yours DW for sure! Now get that 7$ sample pack ordered so they can get it shipped to you real quick like. Contests coming....its crunch time!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its yours DW for sure! Now get that 7$ sample pack ordered so they can get it shipped to you real quick like. Contests coming....its crunch time!!
I like the ingredient profile, a bit of stim but not too heavy ...Yah it's fuggin go time, my pics should be ready in the next couple days..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the ingredient profile, a bit of stim but not too heavy ...Yah it's fuggin go time, my pics should be ready in the next couple days..
It's great pre-workout, I really am liking it on day 4 now...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sent in my order! I'm ready to roll with this.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
1. I'm relatively new to AM (started just this last summer) but I have learned more about nutrition and supplementation in the last 2 months than I have all my life. I really want to be involved in the AM community and logging this product would be an incredible start for me. I have a moderate amount of muscle that's unfortunately covered by subcutaneous fat that I would love to see obliterated and the combination of ingredients inN2-Burn appear to be chemical warfare on adipose tissue.

2. Updating the log will be no problem at all, and I will include pictures with every post and as well as general diet, thoughts about product, workout schedule, and any other info you guys would like. Most of all, I'm excited to lean out and would love to rep for Need to Build Muscle!

Thanks a bunch.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I'm relatively new to AM (started just this last summer) but I have learned more about nutrition and supplementation in the last 2 months than I have all my life. I really want to be involved in the AM community and logging this product would be an incredible start for me. I have a moderate amount of muscle that's unfortunately covered by subcutaneous fat that I would love to see obliterated and the combination of ingredients inN2-Burn appear to be chemical warfare on adipose tissue.

2. Updating the log will be no problem at all, and I will include pictures with every post and as well as general diet, thoughts about product, workout schedule, and any other info you guys would like. Most of all, I'm excited to lean out and would love to rep for Need to Build Muscle!

Thanks a bunch.
I have a feeling you could give us a great log, new member or not. Welcome to AM my friend and consider yourself selected to log N2-burn!

Just follow the steps in the first post to receive it bro ;)

Looking forward to the log :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What's the count at Rick? How many do we have left?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take 20 and double dose for a year!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of bumps for a new promo thread. People must be put off by the $7.

Shame, big giveaway. Good luck all.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of bumps for a new promo thread. People must be put off by the $7.

Shame, big giveaway. Good luck all.

I agree man. Paying 7 bucks to have a great fat burner shipped to you is a hell of a deal if you ask me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
802.png

N2 Burn – All new fat burner from Need to Build Muscle

Ever take a fat burner and then sit around waiting to “feel” something? Those days are over now that N2Burn is here! First let’s back up a bit…

You may have noticed that there’s never been a fat burner under the Need To Build Muscle banner before. We’ve jumped in the ring with a product in every other categoty, from creatine to carbs to preworkout formulas, but we’ve never released our own premium fat burner until now. The reason for that is simple: We wanted to make sure we got it right the first time. Plenty of good companies have come out with really great proteins, preworkout formulas, and test boosters, but fallen flat on their faces when it came time to put out a really great fat burner.

Of course, the same can be said about any category, but the fat burner market is probably the most competitive one (think about it: it’s one of the only nutritional categories that you see television commercials for). So we knew that we needed to bring out A-game before we put our name on the product.

When formulating this product, we identified the major areas that we knew could manipulated to influence fat loss, and then we put them all in one capsule. And of course, we put all of our ingredients into a time release tablet (not a capsule, but an actual tablet) – and we didn’t stop there – the coating on the capsule itself is thermogenic, and you’ll feel it working as soon as you take it – the coating is Cinnamaldehyde, a potent appetite suppressant and insulin regulator.

N2X (Caffeine) blend:

First we started with caffeine – a xanthine that is probably the most widely consumed fat loss agent in the world, whether it’s in your morning coffee or your fat burner, it’s been shown in studies – too many to even start mentioning – to burn fat through several mechanisms. It aids the muscle’s ability to contract, increases mental focus and clarity (blocking adenosine receptors) and it helps liberate and mobilize fatty acids for use as fuel instead of carbs and protein. Next, we added Naringin to the formula, based on a 1993 study showing that it could extend the effects of caffeine by up to 23%. Then we added Mangosteen, another ingredient that we believe acts synergistically with caffeine, and Evodia Rutaecarpa, which acts in a similar way to caffeine by influencing the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands and reducing the uptake of fat and increasing the body’s natural rate of burning fat and heat production.

N2 BAT blend:

Originally, it was believed that humans didn’t retain much of their so-called Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) after childhood – which is speculated, in part, to help explain why children have such fast (eat-anything-and-not-get-fat) metabolisms. Babies and infants have large amounts of brown adipose tissue, which is critical to their body's ability to produce heat.

White fat cells store energy from the food we eat, but brown fat consumes calories to generate body heat. So you can see why we wanted to include something that helps stimulate this tissue. BAT stimulation has been shown to have incredible effects on fat loss, originating at the mitochondrial level; but only recently have those effects been shown to apply to human adults, who (it turns out) have a significant amount of this type of fat.

Green Tea Extract (EGCG) contains polyphenols and catechins, and was shown to significantly boost metabolism in a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This could potentially be through Brown Adipose Tissue stimulation. Both Undaria pinnatifida (brown seaweed) and Norsynephrine Hydrochloride have been included as well, and both have also been shown to have considerable effects on brown adipose tissue.

N2 Heat blend:

Ever eat spicy food and find that you’re sweating halfway through the meal? Well that’s your body reacting to the spices by increasing thermogenesis, or the rate at which your body produces heat (and burns calories). Capsicum annuum, chili pepper is often to blame for this reaction, and that’s exactly why we’ve included it in N2Burn. Sesame is another food-ingredient you might be familiar with, and not surprisingly, it also helps to produce thermogenesis, as does Ginger (Zingiber officinale), which is another spice that has been shown to elevate body temperature and speed fat loss.

N2 Balance blend:

Finally, to balance the formula out, we included Coffee Arabica, Fenugreek, and R-ALA were added to help with insulin levels. As you probably know, elevated insulin levels can lead to the accumulation of adipose (fat) tissue, so we thought to include several ingredients that aid with insulin management. Coffee Arabica reduces the amount of carbohydrates stored by the body, fanugreek has been shown to favorably alter blood sugar, and R-ALA balances insulin and glucose levels.

And because the thyroid can take a beating while you’re dieting, we’ve added olive leaf, which can elevate active thyroid (T3) levels. And we’ve included N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, which is an epinephrine precursor, but also promotes a healthy thyroid gland, along with the known-thyroid stimulator Diiodotyrosine and gugglesterones. These ingredients will all help you achieve optimal thyroid levels, and therefore, optimal fat loss.

Phytosterol Extract , Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract, and L-Theanine have all been shown to aid digestion, and because we suggest using this product before meals, we couldn’t imagine not including them.

N2alpha blend:

Yohimbe hydrochloride and Alpha-Yohimbe are alpha-2 receptor antagonist –essentially, they deactivate the alpha-2 receptors and allows norepinephrine to mobilize stubborn fat stores. It’s also a stimulant and has the ability to stimulate blood flow to problematic fat zones (the midsection in men and the thighs in women).

N2 Phenyl blend:

Phenethylamine (PEA) is an amine found in chocolate, thought to provide the “good” feeling that results from a candy bar – but without the fat gain! We’ve included it in our product because it also stimulates the all-important release of norepinephrine, which is (as you know) a potent lipolytic (fat-burning) hormone. To boost it’s effects, we’ve included two another important amine, tyramine which acts synergistically with PEA, and hordinine, a phenethylamine, alkaloid which also has the ability to stimulate the release of norepinephrine. Together, these three ingredients act in unison to burn fat, and make a great addition to our other ingredients (especially the caffeine!).

So now you can see why we took so long to put this product on the market.

N2-burn contains. 2 caps per serving

45 servings per container. Each serving contains

N2 X (Xanthine/Caffeine proprietary blend): 375mgs

Caffeine

Naringin

Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia mangostana) (peel) [50% alpha-mangostin]

Evodiamine

N2Balance (proprietary blend): 385 mgs

Green Coffee Extract (Coftea arabica) (bean) 150% Cholinergic Acid]

Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) [5% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine]

R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

Phytosterol Extract

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract

L-Theanine

Olive leaf

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Diiodotyrosine

Guggulsterones

N2 BAT (proprietaty blend): 400mgs

Green Tea Extract (EGCG)

Undaria pinnatifida

Norsynephrine Hydrochloride

N2Alpha (proprietary blend): 20mgs

Yohimbe hydrochloride

Alpha Yohimbe

N2 Phenyl (proprietary blend): 380 mgs

Phenylethylamine HCIB-

L-Tyramine HCL

Hordenine HCI

N2Heat (blend): 200mgs

Capsicum annuum

Sesame Extract

Zingiber officinale

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^Get on this friends. I'm very interested in using in. Just bulk mode for me tho currently

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a great profile there. I got on this just before I became a rep lol... "I liked it so much I joined the company" hehheh...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^Get on this friends. I'm very interested in using in. Just bulk mode for me tho currently
Yeh man, N2burn will be next burner to use on my cardio days for sure.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
got mine in the mail today! Quick shipping! Im so tempted to just start taking it already, but i dont really want my logs to overlap. But i am eager to start it up, ingredients look promising

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got mine in the mail today! Quick shipping! Im so tempted to just start taking it already, but i dont really want my logs to overlap. But i am eager to start it up, ingredients look promising

Great news man! Looking forward to the log. If you dont mind, put a link up in here when you do get it up. ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The label is even Baddass!! I can't wait to start and log this.