So You Want Some Hemavol Samples?!?!?!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So you wanna try the new Hemavol Powder? Well im gonna pick 5 people to send out some sample packs to.

Im gonna make this nice and simple. I had surgery on Sept. 1st, so I will be stuck in my house for a couple weeks layed up in bed. During this time, i'll be watching a LOT of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. FOR THIS PROMO I WANT YOU GUYS TO POST UP YOUR FAVORITE CHARLIE QUOTES!!!! just post up your favorite quote, if you can find a youtube video thats great. Please, if you have already tried the new Hemavol Powder don't enter. I want to get these out to people who still havent tried the new powder.

Ex.. Charlie - "you've never once seen me wash my testicles either, but that doesnt mean i dont do it every friday."

RULES:
1. Must be 18 or older
2. USA ONLY *sorry Canada*
3. Post up to 3 quotes a day
4. Must post a review of the samples on this forum, leaving the link in this thread once completed.

Promo will run until Sept. 9th *this coming friday*. Good luck to everyone!!

steppinRazor

Awards
"I'm like a janito...um I mean ima ..full on rapist. Yeah you know, freakin dyslexics and children, that sorta thing"

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
Im a Hemavol user and all I can say is this stuff is sweet! not only does it make you vascular as all hell but it makes your muscles look full all over for days and days. People always ask me what im on when I use this stuff. For the person that gets the sample you wont be let down! good luck!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"I'm like a janito...um I mean ima ..full on rapist. Yeah you know, freakin dyslexics and children, that sorta thing"

haha this ones great. is it from season 6? cant wait for that one to come out on DVD, and thank god season 7 is starting soon

gonna be great hahaha

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
c'mon guys, would have figured a few more people would have gotten in on this by now! everyone wants some hemavol ;)

and remember, you can post 3 videos and or quotes a day....the more you post, the better your chances!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a confession: I'm in love with a man. What? I'm in love with a man ... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.

From season 2

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
What? Wait, wait, so first you wash your hands in politics and now you want back in? That's called flip-flopping, Mac! That's what Democrats do.

Season 2

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Why do we never play night crawlers anymore, huh?!"

"Ehh I don't think I'll be sleeping in your bed tonight. Doesn't really feel right. I feel like it might be a little bit better for me if I spend the night on the couch." "..we wouldn't want that would we? Because that would be a terrible thing to do."

"YAH! Get out of her snail!" lol This one absolutely kills me. The whole episode is fantastic.

I absolutely love this show and sadly, my sense of humor is far too much like theirs (can get you into trouble). I can't wait for this next season to start. Have you guys seen the Christmas special? It is priceless.

I've heard very good things about this. I double checked the profile and it's non-stim, so I'd love to test it out. I've used CL's GlycerGrow and really enjoyed it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Is it non stim? That's a turn on for me right now. I want off atoms for a few more months.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it non stim? That's a turn on for me right now. I want off atoms for a few more months.
yup, this is a stim free pre, focused more on pump/endurance. however there is a hefty dose of b12, a lot of people will notice a bit on increased energy/focus from this

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Really want to try a good non stim pre. Guess I'm gonna have to cram 6 season worth of it's always sunny in Philadelphia into one week.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really want to try a good non stim pre. Guess I'm gonna have to cram 6 season worth of it's always sunny in Philadelphia into one week.
any fan would agree with me.....you're life will be forever changed if you do :D

and dont fret guys, i may only be picking 5 winners for this promo, but keep an eye out for more promos in the future! like i said, had surgery on thursday, my stash isnt doing anybody any good just sitting around, so i plan on spreading the love around in the next month or two!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Hahaha good entries..that new season looks amazing..
And yeah I can't remember the season where charlie tries being a philanthropist (full on rapist) its classic tho..trying to harvest honey from hornets..amoung other epic situations..god damn too many good quotes to think of..

"I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha good entries..that new season looks amazing..
And yeah I can't remember the season where charlie tries being a philanthropist (full on rapist) its classic tho..trying to harvest honey from hornets..amoung other epic situations..god damn too many good quotes to think of..

"I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out"
lol I forgot about the hornets until now. "No no no, that's why I labeled the box with an H." lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol I forgot about the hornets until now. "No no no, that's why I labeled the box with an H." lol
the drunk charlie one kills me every time i watch it haha.

surprised no ones posted anything from my favorite episodes. *hint hint its one of the two part shows, probably one of the funniest* if anyone gets one of my top 3 quotes, they might find a little something extra in the package

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this just mad me laugh.

"Does your cat make too much noise? Try Kitten Mittens."

"Oh my God! I will smash your face into a into a jelly!"

Idk what to put as the quote lol.

I swear my sister and I were just having a talk about how no one else we know finds this show funny. How it is just too facked up humor for our friends. Glad to see yall proved us wrong lol.

I know this isnt a Charlie quote but this is too funny not to post.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
karate... snow machine chop set!... i'm chopping all of my action... and mostly power.

steppinRazor

Awards
"Uh, well, listen, Bingo, we got a bucket of nose clams fresh from the sea, sweet delicious nose clams that are looking for a home, if you follow me...................................OK, these are the kinds of nose clams that you crush up into a line of white powder, and you snort them up through your nose, and they make you high. You use a dollar bill or a straw to do it. They come from Colombia. They're illegal. And they rhyme with propane!"

steppinRazor

Awards
"Holy shît, did you guys see that midget dressed like a lawn jockey?"

Haha god damn thanks for posting this thread..got me crackin up..I need to get some seasons on dvd

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
surprised no ones posted anything from my favorite episodes. *hint hint its one of the two part shows, probably one of the funniest* if anyone gets one of my top 3 quotes, they might find a little something extra in the package
Are you referring to Charlie's quote in his statement of what Mac's dad said? lol

I can't find a video clip of it, but the one where they're on trial and he says: "Yeah Mr. Mac, we're gonna tell those parole board dickheads that you were gonna rape our butts until the room stank and then you were gonna eat our butts until your stomach was full of butt."

And related:

"We don't have anything in our butts."

And another one of my favorites is the world series defense when Charlie fights the phanatic "Are you big leaguin' me bro?"

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad everyone's enjoying this promo! keep the video's coming guys!!!!!

steppinRazor

Awards

This whole episode kills me :toofunny:

edit:found better clip

steppinRazor

Awards
"oh get a job? why dont i just strap on my job helmet, squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job-land, where jobs grow on jobbies!!!"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo! Never got into this show.. roomates in college always watched it, tried to get me into it, but I was always studying :(.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"oh get a job? why dont i just strap on my job helmet, squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job-land, where jobs grow on jobbies!!!"
lmfao, watched this episode last night

Good promo! Never got into this show.. roomates in college always watched it, tried to get me into it, but I was always studying :(.

Mike
season 7 starts in like 10 days.....no better time to start watching than the present :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

This whole episode kills me :toofunny:

edit:found better clip

LMFAO!!!! i love this episode. couple weeks ago i was out golfing with one of my buddies and i just kept singing the dayman song......my friend doesnt watch the show, im pretty sure he thought i was on crack haha!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just figured I'd add some gifs to this party ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
LMFAO!!!! i love this episode. couple weeks ago i was out golfing with one of my buddies and i just kept singing the dayman song......my friend doesnt watch the show, im pretty sure he thought i was on crack haha!
Hahaha!! Hell yeah man..its damn catchy..I've been singing since I posted it lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mind just went to the sweatshop episode. I love when Frank turns the music on and Charlie starts freaking out and telling Dee about how he can't rest, etc.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
“Look, the girl, she wears a Lance Armstrong bracelet, okay? So I tell you I have cancer, right? Then you’re gonna tell her, she’s going to feel sorry for me, we’re going to start dating, and that’s the way the lie works!”

Couldn't find a video, but it's from season one.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wild...
[video=youtube;N3kUK9Dq1n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUK9Dq1n0[/video]

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Charlie: Oh ****. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.' Is that the door you're talking about?

Charlie: No, I was talking about . . I didn't say . . what'd you hear?

Dennis: I heard you say you saw a door marked 'Pirate'.

Charlie: No, that's not what I said. Look, are we gonna talk about pirates all day or are we gonna find out what lives in here?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
c'mon guys, 1 day left..........would have thought more people would want to get in on some hemavol :p

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Basically any conversation Charlie has with the lawyer makes me piss myself. I'll see if I can find clips.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to YouTube to get me a Charlie video

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Damn, I cant post videos yet. If you look up "It's always sunny lawyer" there's a good one of Charlie's lawyer jargon.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, I cant post videos yet. If you look up "It's always sunny lawyer" there's a good one of Charlie's lawyer jargon.
doesnt have to be a video cllip, you can just post the text ;)

KEEP EM COMING GUYS, 12 HOURS, 26 MINUTES LEFT!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
will post up winners tomorrow guys, thanks for posting all this stuff, im sure everyone got a few good laughs from it :D