Alpha-T2 – An effective fat-loss choice for every crowd

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat loss…possibly the greatest challenge when it comes to the health industry. One will let their body become slowly out of shape over months, maybe even years, and then wishes to get back to where they were in weeks or months. Is it possible? Certainly…with the right diet, training, and most of all dedication. Is it easy? Not at all…it is only for the most dedicated and determined.

As you slowly but surely gain fat your body’s natural hormone levels adjust accordingly to the new weight gain. Most of the time, they actually shift in a way to make you start gaining weight even faster. These hormone pathways are very intrinsic and not easily altered. What really sucks is as you are gaining weight you will find that your body can quickly adapt to putting on fat and it will suddenly be easier and easier for you to gain fat. Unfortunately it does not work the same way when you are trying to lose fat.

When you start to lose the fat you are fighting against an evil force in your body that is dead set on keeping you overweight. It is a little phenomenon called remaining in homeostasis. Your body thinks all the fat you have been gaining is “normal” and it is going to fight you to stay overweight.

This is why you must have such strict diet, training, and dedication when you really want to lose fat. There is no quick fix. But if you do it right you will be ever so grateful. One who gets their bodyweight back to where they want it naturally though diet, training, and safe supplementation gains the ability of bringing their body’s homeostasis to a state that considers their new lesser weight as “normal”. You still must be dedicated in your diet and training, but you will not have to make it your second job once you get to your ideal weight and stay there for an extended period of time.

So moral of the story? Use proper diet, training, and supplementation to get to your ideal weight. Remain at your ideal weight and continue being extremely dedicated while your body can start accepting this new lesser weight as normal. This will prevent that evil fat rebound we hear of so often.

So let’s talk supplementation…

Fat burners fall into one of the largest categories in the dietary supplement industry. Walk into any supplement store or browse any supplement website and you will see fat burner after fat burner, all claiming to be better than the next.

The most important thing users need to ask themselves before purchasing a fat burner is what do they want out of the product, and what do they NOT want from the product? Of course everyone says the same thing… “I want to lose weight fast!” But users need to also look deep into what they do NOT want from a fat burner.

The majority of fat burners fall into one of two categories:

1) Stimulant based fat burners
2) Non-stimulant fat burners

Stimulant based fat burners generally revolve around the same ingredients and the same side effects. They usually are formulated around caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine so it gets the users heart rate up giving them jitters and an unpleasant crash hours later. Other side effects associated include anxiety, increased blood pressure, headaches, and trouble sleeping. People who do not want to experience these side effects tend to choose a non-stimulant fat burner.

Stimulant fat burners tend to offer the greatest effects in overall fat loss. After all, stimulants drive the fat burning pathways in the body.

Non-stimulant fat burners tend to not give very extreme results, especially in comparison to stimulant fat burners. They never contain stimulants and often are centered around green tea or glucose regulating herbs. The strongest classes of non-stimulant based fat burners are those that contain thyroid amplifiers like T2 or natural products that increase thyroid output.

So is there any way to get the best of both worlds?

Enter Alpha-T2

This product has found its own category in a rather washed out market of fat burners. Alpha-T2 uses new innovative stimulants that are designed for one purpose in mind: Give users the fat loss benefits of powerful stimulants without the side effects associated with stimulant based fat burners. After all…side effects don’t make you lose weight.

So how do they do it?

First, there is no caffeine or 1,3-dimethylamylamine in Alpha-T2. Second, it uses new innovative ingredients that closely target the fat burning pathways and do not target the pathways associated with the side effects of stimulants. And third, it includes pure T2, a powerful non-stimulant fat burner ingredient.

Alpha-T2 uses three ingredients that work together to give optimal results:

Rauwolscine HCl – This is a new fat loss ingredient that has shown to be a clean stimulant that up-regulates powerful fat loss pathways (the adrenergic pathways in particular) without heavy effect on receptors that would yield strong side effects. Studies even show this ingredient as the ability to lower blood pressure – a very different effect than most stimulants.

These alpha adrenoceptors are prevalent in certain fatty areas of the body like the midsection, chest, and lower back. When they are “on” they are activating fat storing mechanisms. Rauwolscine HCl has the ability to turn off these alpha adrenoceptors and directly target fat loss in the midsection. Anecdotally products containing Rauwolscine HCl like Alpha-T2 have shown to be very effective at targeting the love handles and stomach.

Higenamine – This ingredient is known as a beta-agonist. Other beta-agonists you may be familiar with include ephedrine and clenbuterol. Crazy right? We all know these as having tons of side effects. Jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. But higenamine has not shown to cause any of this and in fact has also shown to lower blood pressure like Rauwolscine in studies. A beta-agonist that can lower blood pressure is impressive to say the least.

Beta-agonists are the most sought after fat burners for a number of reasons. They are certainly the strongest fat burners, but they offer a unique effect to counter what many fear when losing weight. When dropping weight many bodybuilders fear they will lose muscle mass in the process. Beta-agonists have shown to have strong muscle preservation properties, and be mildly anabolic/anti-catabolic in skeletal muscle. This makes beta-agonists extremely popular to those also wanting to maintain or gain muscle mass when losing weight.

T2 – The T2 ingredients are becoming very popular in fat loss products. They have shown to increase metabolism and thermogenesis. It makes sense this ingredient is in the formula as the T2 ingredients are very popular non-stimulant ingredients.

In terms of effectiveness, users of Alpha-T2 are reporting equal or greater effectiveness compared to common stimulant based fat burners. A strong thermogenic effect coupled with a clean energy feeling is the most common way this product is described. This shows a great step in fat burner ingredient innovation for the supplement industry.

In summary, this product is a fit for essentially every crowd, as long as the hardcore guys can get their heads around the fact that side effects do not equal fat loss. Other essential fat loss ingredients can be added to Alpha-T2 if someone is looking for combinations. PES has recommended that green tea extract can be used in conjunction with Alpha-T2 if you want to add more stim-free effects and caffeine or caffeinated products can be used with Alpha-T2 if you truly enjoy classic stimulants.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well written, natty. Alpha-T2 really is a solid fat-loss product. I haven't used the updated version, yet, but the original was great.

VeeSix

Awards
In summary, this product is a fit for essentially every crowd, as long as the hardcore guys can get their heads around the fact that side effects do not equal fat loss.
Essentially you are saying that knocking the homeostasis out of whack (sweating!) doesn't = effectiveness. Likewise, if you do not experience this in Alpha-T2, it doesn't mean it *isn't* working!

I have had no such side effects, except noticeable weight loss ( :( :p ), so it is a subtle tool in the fat loss arsenal.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well written, natty. Alpha-T2 really is a solid fat-loss product. I haven't used the updated version, yet, but the original was great.
Next time you are on a cut or lean bulk try it out. If you liked the old you'll love the new

Essentially you are saying that knocking the homeostasis out of whack (sweating!) doesn't = effectiveness. Likewise, if you do not experience this in Alpha-T2, it doesn't mean it *isn't* working!

I have had no such side effects, except noticeable weight loss ( :( :p ), so it is a subtle tool in the fat loss arsenal.
Yea...you are catching my drift!

VeeSix

Awards
Starting my second bottle of Alpha-T2 in a few days! Hard to believe that 30 days is nearly passed since I started the first :(

Hix

Awards
I can't wait to start with the Alpha T2. I'll be using it with OxyElite Pro and maybe with Erase or with a TBooster.

But what is the difference between the old and new version methylsynephrine/higenamine effects? Because i got one of the old version.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very good write up.. the only side effect i've seen has been weight loss!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to start with the Alpha T2. I'll be using it with OxyElite Pro and maybe with Erase or with a TBooster.

But what is the difference between the old and new version methylsynephrine/higenamine effects? Because i got one of the old version.
Higenamine is cleaner stimulating and more thermogenic

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used both, I'd say the updated version is as good as the first incarnation, if not better and with less jitters.

VeeSix

Awards
It definitely is a stim though - I took one late last night at 11pm due to being out all day, and found myself still wide awake at 4am. Oops, never again!!

VeeSix

Awards
Oh yea, but it is very clean
I've had no negatives, but as I say, that was the latest I took a capsule, and I was seething with anger at 4am when I was just tossing and turning. I took one tonight at 8pm, so that should hopefully be OK. :)

PES Sleep Aids anyone ;) ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had no negatives, but as I say, that was the latest I took a capsule, and I was seething with anger at 4am when I was just tossing and turning. I took one tonight at 8pm, so that should hopefully be OK. :)

PES Sleep Aids anyone ;) ?
We have a few pretty cool sleep formulas. They need more testing though before we consider bringing to the market

so hard to get into Australia.... :(
So i've heard :(

I have heard about a 50% success rate

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle into aussie. Was a happy boy. Stacking it with lean extreme and loving it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

VeeSix

Awards
Er!!

I just opened my 2nd bottle of Alpha-T2, and noticed it was a smaller bottle.

I compared ingredients and I think i've been using V1 all along as this second bottle is different!

The differences:
Bottle 1: Methyl-Synephrine 30mg
Bottle 2: Higenamine 40mg

Bottle 1: white caps
Bottle 2: white and green caps

I'll be damned!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smaller bottle just so there wasnt so much empty space in there. Keeps the caps from getting damaged during shipping.

And yup, you got the new and old version!

VeeSix

Awards
Smaller bottle just so there wasnt so much empty space in there. Keeps the caps from getting damaged during shipping.

And yup, you got the new and old version!
Well, i'll need to modify my log now... watch this V2 cause me to sweat like a beast! :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love taking it pre workout. It made me sweat like I was doing HIIT even when I was doing arms lol.

VeeSix

Awards
I love taking it pre workout. It made me sweat like I was doing HIIT even when I was doing arms lol.
Just had to stop my workout - I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye. Very weird!!! Seems to be restoring gradually. Unsure if this is linked to me upping the weight (greater exertion therefore restricted blood flow to eyes) or the new formula Alpha-T2 - I took 1 tab pre-workout. I am not diabetic and am otherwise healthy :)

I'll try again tomorrow with just 1 tab in the morning and see how it goes from there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't heard this before with AT2. Please be careful and check with a GP if at all worried Matt. :)

VeeSix

Awards
It's all OK now though. I did load up the bar heavier than before (and did have a dodgy stomach too).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel ill and want to sacrifice your product winnings from the contest just let me know.

I am happy to do that, for you!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had to stop my workout - I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye. Very weird!!! Seems to be restoring gradually. Unsure if this is linked to me upping the weight (greater exertion therefore restricted blood flow to eyes) or the new formula Alpha-T2 - I took 1 tab pre-workout. I am not diabetic and am otherwise healthy :)

I'll try again tomorrow with just 1 tab in the morning and see how it goes from there.
Did you forget to breathe while lifting?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure the lifting + lack of food will do it haha, i know the feeling.

Any appetite suppression noticed?

VeeSix

Awards
I've been nearly sick all night, how the hell should I know lol ;)

/couple of paracetemol later and i'm normal. Will be good to go tomorrow to kick some serious ass. Only managed half my Chest Training today due to tunnel vision creeping in.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have new version of t2. Would you suggest taking it pre sprints or even longer intervals?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have new version of t2. Would you suggest taking it pre sprints or even longer intervals?
How do they fit into your training diary, are you on AM and PM split workouts?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some days are morning some days are afternoon.depending on how I feel

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take AT2 before either, that type of training won't be a problem.

I just wanted to check you weren't going to take them in the evening if you were doing twice per day workouts.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can take AT2 before either, that type of training won't be a problem.

I just wanted to check you weren't going to take them in the evening if you were doing twice per day workouts.
Lol...

VeeSix

Awards
How's the next 2 days been?
Had a continuation the virtual Hangover-symptoms from the day 2 days ago. I have not taken any supplements (this could simply be *just* a migraine) until I have fully recovered. Weened back onto Erase, Creatine and Whey yesterday and did the leg training (it's not as hard in moderation as the other training days).

Will look to resume Alpha-T2 tomorrow - will take 1 cap in the morning due to v2 to assess tolerance. If tolerance is questionable, then you've found your first allergy to Higenamine! And I don't have any known allergies!

Will have to see if I can get v1 as I did have good effects with that - OR - Shift stacked with Erase perhaps and find my own mild stim.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news Matt. Make sure to update Natty for what you want included in your prize.

Hix

Awards
i'm starting a fat loss cycle with alpha t2 erase and oxyelite pro for full 8 week cycle. wish meh all the best.
the dosing is the following:
week1/oep (day 6-7 adding the at2 or erase)
week2/am:1at2,2oep,1erase, pm:2at2,1oep,1erase
week3/4: the same as week 2
week5/6: the same as week 2 (adding 1 more erase)
week7/8: am:1xat2,2xoep,1or2erase, pm:2at2,1oep,1or2erase

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't set your Erase dose until you are on your run. Some find a sweet spot at just one or two capsules. Next time I run it I will be starting lower.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm starting a fat loss cycle with alpha t2 erase and oxyelite pro for full 8 week cycle. wish meh all the best.
the dosing is the following:
week1/oep (day 6-7 adding the at2 or erase)
week2/am:1at2,2oep,1erase, pm:2at2,1oep,1erase
week3/4: the same as week 2
week5/6: the same as week 2 (adding 1 more erase)
week7/8: am:1xat2,2xoep,1or2erase, pm:2at2,1oep,1or2erase

Lookin good!