I Want To Give Something Away...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm bored, I want to give away something, and I'm going to make it easy for everybody to enter!

I want to know what AI Sports product would have benefited you on the current day that you post AND why it would have helped you? If you're using any of our products, you can also choose to post which product or products you're using and how it/they helped you out that day.

Do not repeat the same thing two posts in a row. You're allowed to post one entry a day and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator based off of the post numbers in the thread. This is available to US and Canadian residents 18+.

I will choose one winner on Monday, September 5th after 17:00 EST. The winner will be able to choose a product of choice: Stoked, Post Cycle Support, HGHpro, Life Support, Cycle Support, 3Z, Motivate, Maniac, Glycobol, TestoPRO or Perform.

182665_194919703869825_168680066493789_689894_7254292_n.jpg

owenz

owenz

Awards
3Z benefits me every night! However, last night especially since the girlfriend and I had a falling out and we stayed up later than I wanted talking and watching t.v. With as little as 4 hours of sleep under my belt today and the normal dose of 3Z supporting my slumber, I have driven my usual 8 hour day on a delivery route today with no issues. Always gets me refreshed and ready for the day ahead!

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn!! You guys can't stop!!
Btw lookin forward to logging that HGHpro!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeet Promo!!!!
Thanks Max!

3Z benefits me every night! However, last night especially since the girlfriend and I had a falling out and we stayed up later than I wanted talking and watching t.v. With as little as 4 hours of sleep under my belt today and the normal dose of 3Z supporting my slumber, I have driven my usual 8 hour day on a delivery route today with no issues. Always gets me refreshed and ready for the day ahead!
Perfect first entry! Thanks for getting us off to a great start!

Damn!! You guys can't stop!!
Btw lookin forward to logging that HGHpro!!
Feel free to post your link here once you get it up and going. You'll probably pick up a few extra followers by doing so.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I definitely could have used Perfrom last night, lol. my libido is in the tank, and I was going limp on my GF while she was doing me an oral favor. she started to think it was her fault....smh

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes. That sucks...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a 2 week vacation with the family. Didn't even think about exercising during that time. During my time off I gained about 5 to 6lbs of quality fat :), so I knew I needed to ramp up the cardio coming back. Today I took a P90X class and got my butt whipped. I was huffing and puffing after 5 minutes. It's amazing just how fast your strength/endurance can leave you. I could have definately used some Motivate to get me over the hump today.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on Cycle Support right now and will be for the next ~8weeks too. I'm on Epi/Tren right now and CS is keeping me alive. :D I've done the math and no other on-cycle supplement provides the same bang for the buck. All the ingredients are well dosed, nothing is just a selling point. As far as I'm concerned, no similar product compares.

Also, I've been using RecoverPro for months, simply because it's the only 4:1:1 BCAA product on the market that has a decent number of doses for the price. And it's tasty.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have used a funnel to pour recoverpro down my throat this morning. I read this article

Volume Ladder Training

before going to the gym and said "hey let me try that with deadlifts". holy cow, 100 reps total over 19 sets @ 185lbs is a total drain.

i couldn't find a funnel so just had to drink it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that this morning too. I'm curious enough to give that a try in the future.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really wasn't too bad to do, but I was totally drained after. I had planned on doing rows, pulldows and bis/tris, but after the deadlifts i just left

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like your style stxnas ;)
...some raspberry RecoverPro would have helped out my taste buds during todays workout...was using a not so flavorful blue raz intra with added (bulk) luecine...much flavor was left to be desired...

ps, I see RecoverPro in the pic but not in 'the list'...? sneaky ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Recover Pro helped today to keep me from going catabolic during my fasted AM training. also helped me to finally toss what was left of my poorly mixing x-tend!

Norcal Mike

Norcal Mike

Awards
I was in a rush this morning and instead of mixing my leucine with whole milk and some whey, as per usual, I just threw the leucine on top of some water and tried to drink it. The ensuing coughing fit was annoying for several minutes, but the straight-leucine taste was even worse. I could have used some RecoverPro, as it has the 4:1:1 BCAA ratio that I'm after, it mixes better, and it tastes great. I love the sample I got and will definitely get some after I choke down the rest of this leucine.... or maybe I'll win some!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it really wasn't too bad to do, but I was totally drained after. I had planned on doing rows, pulldows and bis/tris, but after the deadlifts i just left
LOL.

It really wasn't that bad...but after the deadlifts, I just left
:lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it took pretty well over 45 minutes for that alone, with short rest periods. next time i'll do the other stuff first :) but I won't do it again for deads, maybe chest sunday/monday tho

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very cool promo! Can't wait to see how our products are helping everyone.

avsfreak24

Awards
Leg workout yesterday, and took recoverpro. But it's motivate that would do me well today to make it through the afternoon!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get everyday going with a shot of Cycle Support. Dollar for dollar it is one of the best health benefits going!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything could benifit me right now because I am poor, so quit the bull shiit already and send me a lifetime supply of ai products. :D

i win.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
RECOVERPRO-RECOVERPRO-RECOVERPRO...The Lean Gains Followers Best Friend!!
"I Put That Ish On Everything"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LMAO! :toofunny:

I was a poor bastard in college and ate a lot of rice and whatever I could afford. I usually found myself putting hot sauce on everything to give it some flavor.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we love us some hotsauce on fried chicken down in tha south son!

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Maniac would have really helped Friday. I had an upper body workout and could have used the energy it would have given me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran 4 big tubs of RecoveryPRO in the row now, just ran out of my last tub less then a week ago. Also using Cycle support.

HGHPRO is def in my top 5 favorite supplements ever, gotta love the sleep benefits, I always have an issue trying to go to sleep, I think I'll have to give 3Z a shot by the sounds of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^LMAO! :toofunny:

I was a poor bastard in college and ate a lot of rice and whatever I could afford. I usually found myself putting hot sauce on everything to give it some flavor.
I ate way too much hardees in college

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I've ran 4 big tubs of RecoveryPRO in the row now, just ran out of my last tub less then a week ago. Also using Cycle support right now and HGHUP.

HGHUP is def in my top 5 favorite supplements ever, gotta love the sleep benefits, I always have an issue trying to go to sleep, I think I'll have to give 3Z a shot by the sounds of it.
3Z is insane...I had a couple samples of 3Z...I always describe it as a coma in a bottle...I was knocked on my A$$...I could barely wake up in the morning...straight zombie mode! Very strong sleepy powers haha! RECOVERPRO!

Norcal Mike

Norcal Mike

Awards
Still jacked from afternoon workout. I could use some 3Z about now to wind down. I've got ZMA, but 3Z has got a little something more.

Mik3

Mik3

Awards
Stoked could probably be pretty useful for me. Help my strength get back up a bit. I ended my cut a few weeks ago and strength is still down on bench and military press. But slowly getting better. Never tried an AI product either so it'd be awesome to finally get to try one.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3Z is insane...I had a couple samples of 3Z...I always describe it as a coma in a bottle...I was knocked on my A$$...I could barely wake up in the morning...straight zombie mode! Very strong sleepy powers haha! RECOVERPRO!
did you wake up rested...?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
did you wake up rested...?
I struggled to wake up! For myself I would use it only on the weekends, or I would sleep through my alarm clock...did I mention...RECOVERPRO?!!!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I can't pick just one, so I picked two.
Glycobol and STOKED. I think these 2 stacked will give focus, mental clarity and energy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using recover pro as my BCAA. lovin it. helps me stay lean

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you guys read the rules and adhere to them with each of your daily posts ;)

I'm bored, I want to give away something, and I'm going to make it easy for everybody to enter!

I want to know what AI Sports product would have benefited you on the current day that you post AND why it would have helped you? If you're using any of our products, you can also choose to post which product or products you're using and how it/they helped you out that day.

Do not repeat the same thing two posts in a row. You're allowed to post one entry a day and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator based off of the post numbers in the thread. This is available to US and Canadian residents 18+.

I will choose one winner on Monday, September 5th after 17:00 EST. The winner will be able to choose a product of choice: Stoked, Post Cycle Support, HGHpro, Life Support, Cycle Support, 3Z, Motivate, Maniac, Glycobol, TestoPRO or Perform.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday morning bump before the ride to work. I want to give something away, so keep those daily entries coming!

If those goes well, I will do more of these on a regular basis :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to get more RecoverPro! My son came home from school this weekend and left with my supply. ;~/

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went and saw Smurfs yesterday with my 2 oldest kids...right before bed I popped 4 caps of HGHpro...and had some wild/vivid dreams of a talking cat wandering into my garage...which I then fed and took care of...went inside, came back out and there was a gypsy looking guy with a pot belly, dressed in a sequenced emarld outfit sitting there & then took off in a dead sprint with the cat when he saw me coming....what's all this mean, stxnas?!??

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep those apps rolling in guys!!

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I recently picked up some pro hormones and have been reading up on PCT and intractable therapy. Oddly enough I have been looking at getting both cycle support and life support through AI... Really excited to start my first cycle but am definitely going to wait until I have all the proper "gear" I dont want to end up one of those "I'm done my cycle and have no PCT or serm" people. Plan on logging if the interest is there, and would definitely like to have an AI product to support the cycle!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecoverPro. Intermittent fasting is always best with a shaker cup of BCAA's to sip in the morning.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vanilla Protein+Orange Cycle Support= Orange Creamsicle for breakfast!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went and saw Smurfs yesterday with my 2 oldest kids...right before bed I popped 4 caps of HGHpro...and had some wild/vivid dreams of a talking cat wandering into my garage...which I then fed and took care of...went inside, came back out and there was a gypsy looking guy with a pot belly, dressed in a sequenced emarld outfit sitting there & then took off in a dead sprint with the cat when he saw me coming....what's all this mean, stxnas?!??
Hmm, it sounds like EasyEJL has found his way into your dreams :toofunny:

That reminds me, Easy, I want my emerald outfit back!!!

Recoverpro + Cycle Support is what I've been sipping. They mix really well.
I don't know why I haven't thought to try this yet:thinking:

Vanilla Protein+Orange Cycle Support= Orange Creamsicle for breakfast!!
I can vouch for this. I was hesitant at first, but It's surprisingly good.