SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Arginine E2 Matrix is a true to life back by demand product.

Or as we like to think of it, Serious Nutrition Solutions going retro in a way. We made this product several years ago, and then when the company direction started to change, we discontinued it thinking that we needed a catchier, flashier name or a more trendy formula, but that's when we stepped away from one of the things people loved about the product and about our company so much.
Arginine E2 Matrix is what it is, a no frills, cost effective encapsulated nitric oxide product that a lot of people loved that could be sold at a killer price point. We received a lot of requests for us to start back making this product, and here it is – new bottle, new label, same great formula, and at an even more cost effective price.

Arginine E2 Matrix utilizes ethyl ester technology for enhanced absorption, and provides precise rations of active ingredients in order to help users experience the benefits of supplementing with an encapsulated nitric oxide enhancing product.
In short, it is and does what a lot of older school NO caps and tablets claimed to do, or claimed to be.

Putting Nitric Oxide Products In Perspective:

Arginine based Nitric Oxide products have been one of the hottest categories of sports supplements for years.
This is a category that some people love, and some people love to hate. Many of the more science minded critique and attack this category of supplements, and in large part it isn't because of what these products do or don't do, it's because of some of the outlandish claims that some companies have put on these types of products.
To be straight forward – while it is debatable from a performance perspective as to whether a pre-workout increase in nitric oxide or increased pumps are beneficial, many individuals thrive off of achieving a better pump in the gym, and also appearing more pumped and vascular outside of the gym.
So, even though the performance effects remain debatable, what isn't is that many people love the idea of walking around with fuller, harder, more pumped muscles because what we do in the gym is important, but what is also important for a lot of people that work out is how they look outside the gym.

Ingredient Profiles:

• Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCL: In simplistic terms, Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCL is an advanced form of Arginine that allows for enhanced absorption and bioavailability, thereby eliminating the need to take massive doses of huge tablets associated with many N.O. or 'Nitric Oxide' products on the market today.
    In more technical terms, Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCL is Arginine bonded to an ester. (Esters are formed by a reaction between carboxylic acid and alcohol.) This esterfication process allows the Arginine to pass through the digestive system intact. This is an important issue because many forms of Arginine must be mega dosed because they severely degrade when ingested and hence users do not get the maximum benefit from using them.
  • Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCL: The primary reason for the addition of Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCL to the Arginine E2 Matrix formula is due to its synergistic effects with Arginine. Like with the esterfication of Arginine, the esterfication of Ornithine allows for more Ornithine to pass through the digestive system intact allowing it to work more effectively at lower doses.
    Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCI primarily increases muscle protein synthesis allowing protein to be more effective due to increased uptake. It may also increase the blood plasma level of Arginine, making it very synergistic in the Arginine E2 Matrix formulation. In theory, Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCL may also help stimulate the production of growth hormone. Another important note is that high doses of Ornithine consumption have been the cause of gastric discomfort, making Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCL due to the esterfication process allowing the Ornithine to pass through the digestive system resulting in lower doses being used more efficiently.
  • Norvaline: Norvaline is an analogue of the branched chain amino acid Valine. Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme, thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion ability.
Applications:
Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is required but a log would be even better.
Please PM me a link if chosen, or post it in this thread :)

Instructions: Post a funny video or .gif. The best 4 will be chosen (4 videos / .gif's that make me lmfao ;)) so humor me!

I will choose the winners and announce them Sunday 8/28.

Get them apps in and experience:

• Increased Pumps and Vascularity
  • Increased Muscle Fullness
  • Improved Endurance
  • Improved Strength and Lean Muscle (through indirect pathways)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
*%$@!!!!!!!!! My home computer is shot and the ones at work are garbage!

Im gonna try... really hard.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good for renal health and I read where Arginine helps activate the mTOR pathway.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Fawk I want this one too. LOL im going the all non stim route but I just got the RK500 :( sad panda

im trying to find preworkout stuff without stims for a while lol

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
scared-bear.gif

heh heh

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Love this one

4 caps of this plus Agmatine is really good

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jwa254: the gif doesn't show :(

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Two classics :D but still amusing
[video=youtube;0UQNVjD_-lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQNVjD_-lY[/video]

[video=youtube;XZieDrn5fnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZieDrn5fnA[/video]

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good ol Arginine :)
There is alot more to Arginine E2 Matrix than just Arginine. It is Arginine Ethyl Ester, which alot of ppl (including myself) get much better results off of than regular Arginine, and also has Oee and Norvaline in it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who doesnt love free product :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for the evening crew. These weekly product spotlights are a great way for some consumers to try out our products.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had some good laughs I can tell you all that :lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets see some more funny stuff!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
[video]http://rutube.ru/player.swf?buffer_first=1.0&file=http%3A%2F%2Fbl.rutube.ru %2Fac41316893cdaf841a1ca5c0740 22f4f.iflv&xurl=http%3A%2F%2Frutube.ru%2F trackinfo%2Fac41316893cdaf841a 1ca5c074022f4f.html&hash=ac41316893cdaf841a1ca5c07 4022f4f&&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.faceb ook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%3A% 2F%2Fvideo.rutube.ru%2Fac41316 893cdaf841a1ca5c074022f4f&h=2AQDebBRH[/video]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if anyone else will find this funny as humour varies internationally. It makes me laugh though lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chance. I will choose the winners in approximately 9-10hours..
Let's see some more funny gif's and videos :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Outta here.gif

llama.gif

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
1314557640661.gif

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
1314558155062.gif

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
boxguy.gif

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I thanks you all for participating and I really had some good laughs.
Here is the ones I :lmao: to:

Knotch - very good stand-up :)
stopstalking - my new haircut (jaegerbombs - jaegerbombs - jaegerbombs :lol: )
bdcc - sugartits :rofl:
thetinyguy - that lama is fu*kin scary, but I lmfao @ it :D

Congrats everyone!
Please PM me your contact details so I can have a bottle of Arginine E2 sent out for you.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Congrats everyone!
Please PM me your contact details so I can have a bottle of Arginine E2 sent out for you.
Oh this is just awesome, Thank you!! :D

glee_santana_freakout.gif

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. So stoked to try this. "mom where my protein" hahaha

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. So stoked to try this. "mom where my protein" hahaha
LoL - yeah I laughed hard at that. I'm in the zone. Protein! (shakes empty tub) MOOOOM! WHERE'S MY PROTEIN?? Priceless :lol:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Congrats everyone!
heheh, very nice entries guys!! Congrats indeeeed...yes, even you Ben ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mate. I am looking forward to trying it.

I have never seen this SNS product, I don't think it is available at the UK distribution site. What are the reviews like?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate. I am looking forward to trying it.I have never seen this SNS product, I don't think it is available at the UK distribution site. What are the reviews like?
Pumps and endurance are very good!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congratz to the winnerz!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have sent the winners contact information forward and you will all be receiving your bottle of Arginine E2 soon :)
All I ask from you is that you post a link to your log/review in this thread. Thanks!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Got my bottle of Arginine E2 Matrix today!! Will be noting any changes happening to supply an awesome review! :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hear what you think about it :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my bottle of Arginine E2 Matrix today!! Will be noting any changes happening to supply an awesome review! :)
Waiting on mine still, did it come USPS or something different ?