Want to try some FIERCE samples and win? ENTER HERE!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In honor of Nutraplanet picking up the newer, reformulated Fierce, here is an easy promo for a 10 lucky individuals to try it out, post feedback, and win!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/san/fierce-1-8-lbs.html

474ac1c86a1d5dd1e8e5b647b28d69b7.image.160x213.gif

fierce-sup-facts.gif

[SIZE=+1]Did you ever want to try FIERCE? Here is your chance to try one of the best all in one pre-workouts. We are looking for 10 testers (non-affiliated) to give their reviews on 4 sample packets of FIERCE. Keep reading and find out how to WIN a free full container of FIERCE!!!

PROCEDURE

Part 1
You will receive 2 Wild Cherry and 2 Tangy Orange sample packets. We will be asking for a simple review thread (labeled "sponsored") in the Supplement Supplement Reviews/Logs! section and a review in the Nutraplanet.com store.

Part 2
We will be selecting the 2 best reviews and each winner will receive a full jug (cherry or orange) of FIERCE!!! The winners will be chosen based upon creativity, originality, detail and honesty.

[SIZE=+2]FIERCE F.A.Q.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Here are the rules
  • No outstanding medical conditions.
  • No commitments on logs for other companies (prior obligations).
  • Must be in US.
  • Good standing & contributing member to this forum, as determined by cxm, poison, INGENIUM and SAN.
  • May not be affiliated with another supplementation company in any form (employee, rep, sponsored athlete, etc). Unaffiliated members only, sorry.
  • Fill out the bottom application and post it in this thread.
* Sex

* Height

* Weight

* Years Training and routine

* Prior preworkout product use

* Current supplements

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription)

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
The samples should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for these samples, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the samples.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
If you have any questions feel free to contact one of the S.A.N. reps via pm or post them here.
  • cxm
  • Poison
  • INGENIUM
-Check out our FIERCE page for reviews, testimonials, information and more!

-Visit our website and join our forum for hot specials, updates and post any questions you might have.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
sanlogo2.jpg

*****As always all S.A.N. products are produced under GMP standards to the high level of S.A.N. Nutrition's Quality Control. Each lot is additionally tested via HPLC analysis for purity and consistency.*****

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
1st!

:p Get on this one boys, great formula here.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Fierce is very solid stuff, it's definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts. Get some applications in here people, this is the real deal stuff right here.

BTW Poison the link to your forum doesn't apparently work. Gave me a 404 Not Found error when I clicked it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
here we go :D

Age - 22

Sex -Male

Height - 6'3"

Weight - Currently @ 230lb

Years Training and routine - 2 years of consecutive serious training, + whatever I did in high school. Routine consists primarily of major db and BB exercises. My split is shoulders, legs, rest, chest, back, cardio, start over. If you click on the link to my current log (summer shred phase III), you can specifically see what I'm up to.

Prior preworkout product use - N2KTS, Mesomorph, Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, Dark Rage, White Flood v1 & v2, Focus XT, NO Shotgun, SuperPump250, Supercharge Xtreme, NO-Xplode. I'm quite tolerant to preworkouts. Noxipro recommends 1-2 scoops, and i've been taking it at 2.5 scoops and I like it. Idk what the recommended dose is for Fierce, but if taking 2 scoops is an option, I may have to take 2 of the sample packs at once.

Current supplements - CL Orange Triad, NOW Fish Oil, Liv.52, NutraPro Naturals, Scivation Xtend, CTD Noxipro, CEL X-TREN, EN Edge, CEL Cycle Assist, NOW P-5-P.

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription) - ZERO

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179790-808rebels-summer-shred.html#post2945112
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177747-808rebel-continues-his.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175560-808rebels-summer-shred.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181003-quick-review-noxipro.html

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fierce is very solid stuff, it's definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts. Get some applications in here people, this is the real deal stuff right here.

BTW Poison the link to your forum doesn't apparently work. Gave me a 404 Not Found error when I clicked it.
Thanks, fixed!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dayum!! I'm getting ready to test for Athletix or I'd be all over this one!!

Mik3

Mik3

Awards

* Sex: Male

* Height: 5'10

* Weight: 182

* Years Training and routine: 1 year and almost 9 months training seriously, casually and off and on for about 3ish. Currently doing 4 day split

* Prior preworkout product use: Jack3d, Lit-Up, Pre-Surged Unleashed, SuperPump 250, BodyRush, N.O. Fury.

* Current supplements: Neovar, Beta-Alanine, Protein Powder.

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): Nope

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: Never logged a product before. But I do keep a workout log that I update every day I lift. Tried posting link to it but I couldnt cause I dont have enough posts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age 27

* Sex male

* Height 5f5

* Weight as of today 139

* Years Training and routine 5+ years

* Prior preworkout product use old formula, jacked 3d, pre surge v1 and v2 1mr, cm2 nitrates, creatine nitrates, BA, super pump v2 and v2

* Current supplements presurge unleashed, con cret, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids/protein

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription) don't believe in drugs.

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: on a phone so can't copy and aste but I have many logs. Also www.youtube.com/djbombsquad has tons of videos of me lifting reviews etc. Over 200 videos.

Meister

Meister

Awards

* Sex

Male

* Height

6'2"

* Weight

* Years Training and routine

3 years training. Finishing my bulk cycle on Wednesday and will be starting my PCT and cutting.

* Prior preworkout product use

I have tried what I feel is just about every PWO product made. The only one that has ever worked (like is says) is JACK3D. I have been off of PWO for the last 6 wks due to being on cycle and will be returning to them Thursday.

* Current supplements

ON Whey Protein
ON Casein Protein
Cissus
Cycle Support
Men's One a Day (Currently looking for another daily vitamin.)
Super Omega 3-6-9
Halovar

Will be coming off of the Halovar and adding Purus Organ Shield on Thursday. Also adding TRS and TCF-1 on Thursday.

No OTC or Prescription medications.

None at this time

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to try out another product without having to spend money first.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established

* Height:5-11

* Weight:235

* Years Training:I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

* Routine: Work out 4-5 times a week...Chest/tri...Back/bi...Shoulders....Legs...30 to 40 minutes a day cardio

* Prior preworkout product use: Superpump 250, jack3ed, maximize, NO explode, NO shotgun

* Current supplements: Protein, multivitamin, amino acids, maximize (almost done)

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): No

BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136378-bosox-controlled-labs.html

Combat powder: BoSox goes to war
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html

BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120780-bosox36-gets-blue.html

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

* Height: 6'1

* Weight: 200

* Years Training and routine: Going on 3 years. Full Body (3x a week MWF). Occasional cardio on days off.

* Prior preworkout product use: SuperPump 250, Jack3d, Maximize V2, PreSurge (pill and powder), Lit-Up, NO Xplode. The list is almost endless.

* Current supplements: Erase, Endosurge, Combustion, Alpha-T2, Adamantium. Then the staples (protein, creatine, multi, krill oil)

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): None

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: None on this site, but I could link you to some in a PM.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
This needs more attention imo. This stuff is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever used. Well formulated and it works. You are missing out if you don't apply. The pumps are ABSOLUTELY INSANE.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This needs more attention imo. This stuff is one of the best pre-workouts I have ever used. Well formulated and it works. You are missing out if you don't apply. The pumps are ABSOLUTELY INSANE.
I'm perfectly fine with the lack of attention :p. I am eager to try this as I am a man who loves dem dere pumps.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I will log it, You can see I have a detailed log in the pes sectionright now, frequently updated pics etc.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
age 24, cutting, at 7 %. big beyond belief training, 6-years of training. lots of time!

avsfreak24

Awards
* Age - 39

* Sex - Male

* Height - 5'9"

* Weight - 188lbs

* Years Training and routine - 3 years continuous - 3day total body compound pulling, pushing, leg for first couple years - changed up exercises every several weeks - more recent 3day splits 2x then 1 day off, but now 3day splits 1x then 1 day off (chest, tris, shoulders - legs/abs - back, bis) did minimal cardio(didn't need it) now adding HIIT 2-3x/week.

* Prior preworkout product use - wasn't using anything til recently Cytosport Muscle N.O. - Not very effective IMO

* Current supplements - LCLT, DHEA, T-911, Sub Sterone, Saw Palmetto, chromium, Postal, Whey isolate

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription) none

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: none

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are to be 10 reviewers in this promo. There have only been 7 apps so far. Am I going mad?

What alternate reality have I entered?

FIERCE IS THE ****

I'm dead serious. In the words of someone on another forum, who's used a LOT of pre's, "Fierce is perfect". It is THAT good, so jumpon the chance to try it for free, and possibly win a free tub.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm out of the running but gonna take my seat in the peanut gallery to see what comes about

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Age 54

* Sex M

* Height 5'11"

* Weight 273

* Years Training and routine 37....Competed in powerlifting back in the day and continue to lift as such

* Prior preworkout product use White Flood, Jackd ,ASGT, Mesomorph

* Current supplements TestoPro,DAA, Erase, Fish oil, Joint complex, DMAA

* ANY medication (OTC/Prescription) None

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: None

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
* Age 36

* Sex M

* Height 5' 9"

* Weight 185

* Years Training and routine 20 years. :D Currently 3x split.

* Prior preworkout product use Mesomorph, N.O. Ignite, N2KTS, AMP02, 1MR, LIT Up, PowerChews.

* Current supplements: Whey, creatine a

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177239-its-time-ignite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173139-aps-testalensis-100-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171243-aps-creatine-nitrate-4.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164366-aps-mesomorph-review.html

What the hell. I haven't logged lately. Throw me in the hat. :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates? When do you p ick?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We'll pick soon. I can't believe only 9 people are in on this. There's room for 1 more!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poison I will give you some money reviews, I need something different and I like what I am reading on the ingredient list. Nice of you to post it as well!

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Would love to run this... But I'm a Canuk haha oh well stoked to see the outcomes. I'm in the market for a new pre.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
38 yrs. young

male

5'9"

225lbs.

i've been working out the majority of my whole life but really gotten serious with it about 5 years ago along with proper supplementation. before that it was just my multiple creatine and protein. I strictly deal with calisthenic excercises dealing with my own body weight.

proir pwo's been, whiteflood, jacked superpump 250 & max, 1m.r and a host of other's. ever since my first take at using pwo's to get in the zone i haven't been without one. great stuff.

my current supps at the moment are anabolic addictions mfv, t-alpha and al-i life defender, musclemeds carnivor protein, and now foods creatine mono.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168900-log-cel-m1.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/157421-sureshots-ibe-protomax.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/152317-regulating-regulator-rv2.html

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The winners:

808rebel
Mik3
Djbombsquad
Meister
BoSox36
Jwa254
Avsfreak24
ProOne
Rahl
Outfinny

Can you guys all please pm me your names and addresses!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
awesome. I've really been wanting to try this! I've got some revamp on the way too so I can freshen up a little before i try it. And i'll be sure to give a detailed review. Thanks again! :bigok:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try it but im in canada. :'-(

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Just got the PM. I had some internet issues the past few days because of the hurricane.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just waiting on one addy, and I'll send them off to SAN.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meister, meister, where are you Meister?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the logs. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this, lately.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
if anyone cannot run their log for whatever reason, poison i'm your dude:wavey:.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha, suresha. I'll give him til Tues morning, that's it. Addresses are going in to SAN on Tues.

pricey_001

Awards
Have all been chosen? Any chance of hooking me up?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Have all been chosen? Any chance of hooking me up?
yeah, but one of the winners still didnt submit his address. see post #42... so idk if anyone gets his slot, or maybe he got his address in...

Meister

Meister

Awards
yeah, but one of the winners still didnt submit his address. see post #42... so idk if anyone gets his slot, or maybe he got his address in...
I sent the address in yesterday when I got back into the country.

Sorry to everyone for holding us up. My family and I went on a 7 day cruise and the first thing I did when I got home was check this site.

Poison:

Thank you for this opportunity and I apologize for the wait.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, suresha. I'll give him til Tues morning, that's it. Addresses are going in to SAN on Tues.
I was wondering when these were going out, was going to post to see if anyone had received but Poison answered my question.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Addresses are in. There may be a slight issue: tangy orange samples may be out of stock, in which case 4 cherry samples will ship. The winners will be able to choose between full tubs of orange or cherry.

Please post a link to your reviews in this thread, when you all start posting up!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Addresses are in. There may be a slight issue: tangy orange samples may be out of stock, in which case 4 cherry samples will ship. The winners will be able to choose between full tubs of orange or cherry.

Please post a link to your reviews in this thread, when you all start posting up!
Damn. I was really looking forward to something orange flavored. Lol

Meister

Meister

Awards

Not a problem!!!

Let's Do This!