AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have set aside a bottle of TestoPRO, Glycobol, HGHpro, and Perform to be logged here! Please submit an application here including what supplement you would prefer to log and I'll try my best to accommodate!

I'll leave this open for around a week, or until we get all the spots filled!

Bring the apps on!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to log hgh pro.

175lbs

i lift weights

:thumbsup:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i would also like to log hgh pro

i lift heavier weights

:twak:

no no... srysly id log any of your products, they look fantastic

Meister

Meister

Awards
I would like to utilize and log PERFORM!!!

I'm not afraid to say that my wife and I would both benefit from this product!

Imagine the LOG...so to speak!!!

Thanks for the opportunity

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill put in my app for testopro.

Age 23
Height 5'8
Weight 185
Years training 8.5
Diet Keto
Training split
Mon-legs
Tues- chest
Wed-back
Thu- shoulders
Fri- arms

25 mins cardio after training 5 days a week.

Currently cutting, sitting around 12% looking to get to 6%.

I have used all ingredients in TestoPro before but never combined.

Supps
Multi
Efa
Vit D
Mineral blend
L carnitine
Heat stack

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest maybe being a little more creative with your applications.

This is just me and it's Nate promo, but I would include things like my current routine or the routine I want to use the product in, if I've used this product before, what I want to stack it with, my goals for the cycle/log, other products that I will include in my cycle, etc.

I'll let Nate chime in with his opinions about his since it is his thread though :lol:

...maybe he's taking it easy on you guys...

Meister

Meister

Awards

This is just me and it's Nate promo, but I would include things like my current routine or the routine I want to use the product in, if I've used this product before, what I want to stack it with, my goals for the cycle/log, other products that I will include in my cycle, etc.

I'll let Nate chime in with his opinions about his since it is his thread though :lol:

Taking Your Advice:

Current Routine: Top, Bottom and anything else you can think of. Does not matter to me too much, but I am a fan of the Columbian Jack Hammer.

Routine I want to use the product in: Morning Routine, Nooner Routine, Night Routine...Why Not Routine

Used this product before: No

What I want to stack it with: My Wife

Goals: Get back to giving her the 3 O's minimum that I used too!

Other products that I will stack it with: Not even alcohol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity :cool2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking Your Advice:

Current Routine: Top, Bottom and anything else you can think of. Does not matter to me too much, but I am a fan of the Columbian Jack Hammer.

Routine I want to use the product in: Morning Routine, Nooner Routine, Night Routine...Why Not Routine

:toofunny:

Meister

Meister

Awards
Side Note:

Big Ups to AI for throwing so much out there for us to have a shot at. Great Job! and Thanks!!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lol yes the more detail the better. I could put up a default application template, but that feels like school.

We need to know the basics; current routine, have you used similar products before, we need to know you are healthy and able to use said products, current diet, goals, what you would use along side it, etc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side Note:

Big Ups to AI for throwing so much out there for us to have a shot at. Great Job! and Thanks!!!
If you like giveaways and promos, then you should definitely be following us on Twitter and Facebook. The URLs are in my sig.

Lol yes the more detail the better. I could put up a default application template, but that feels like school.

We need to know the basics; current routine, have you used similar products before, we need to know you are healthy and able to use said products, current diet, goals, what you would use along side it, etc.
...and there you have it. "I <3 lamp" will not quite cut it :eek:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age 22
Stats- 6'3 227.4
Gender- Male-ish

I pick things up and put them down mostly antique furniture but some collectibales that need to be handled with care.

I would love to log Glycobol i have heard rave reviews about it and i have currently been using Slin which just doesn't cut it for nutrient repartioning and NEED to try a legit product.

I currently run a modified 5x5 doing the main lifts 5x5 followed by supersetting every accessory lift im training for athletic endurance and strength so after each session i run anywhere from 1-5 miles at different intensitys i follow a pretty strict diet which has me around 225g protein a day and anywehre from 150-250grams of carbs i would love to have more of the foods i like and i feel Glycobol can help me as i try to cut down to 215 by the end of October before i bulk in december.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to log testopro

weght 188 lbs BF down to below 10% from 11.5% ish. Im looking to recomp and maintain muscle mass and lose maybe .5% BF over the next month or so.

Just finished a good 2 month log for lipoburn and I could create a presentation for ths product similar to the one I created about insulin mimetics and posted on here

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would log any . I have run HGHPRO and Testopro before with excellent results on a cut.
Age 41 currently working with weights 4 times per week. Basically doing push/pull working to failure. Last time I ran those 2 products I had amazing results. I haven't felt the same since. I would keep a detailed log updating diet / training 4 updates per week for as long as I run the product.
I would prefer to log testopro but either product would be fine.

Meister

Meister

Awards
If you like giveaways and promos, then you should definitely be following us on Twitter and Facebook. The URLs are in my sig.

...and there you have it. "I <3 lamp" will not quite cut it :eek:
Honestly, I do not have a Facebook nor do I Tweet!

Aside from this site and ordering certain supplements, I rarely use the internet.

I don't even have a smart phone. Just your basic indestructible flip phone!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the perfect thing for you, assuming you at least check email now and then.

Go to www.aisportsnutrition.com, scroll all the way down to the bottom right of the screen, enter your email address, wait for emails about current sales, promotions, and other opportunities such as giveaways and product testing :D

Meister

Meister

Awards
I have the perfect thing for you, assuming you at least check email now and then.

Go to www.aisportsnutrition.com, scroll all the way down to the bottom right of the screen, enter your email address, wait for emails about current sales, promotions, and other opportunities such as giveaways and product testing :D
Done and the email confirmed!!!

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phew. I was really hoping you weren't going to say that you don't use email :lol:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to log perform, for obvious reasons.

30's
Moderately handsome
Work each body part 4-5 times a week, with conditioning routines mixed in.
Boxing,running, swimming, basketball.
170lbs

Good luck to all!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
lmfao!!!!!
Taking Your Advice:

...Damn, AI. Why u gotta make this new promo come so soon again? I sure hope there will be some more opportunities in the Fall!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im currently runnning a couple of these products but havent been marking anything for a log. I would be more than happy to.

Justin - 23 years old, 154lbs (10%)
Current training: 5x week contest prep (7/24)
Current supplements: AI HGHPro, TestoPro, RecoverPro, Beverly Int. Liver40, MethylDrene25, Lebrada Kre-alkalyn
I would be thrilled to log anything you ask me.

I have yet to try Glycobol and I want to. I often use a herbal blend for insulin mimicker/nutrient repartition but nothing of a name brand supplement. I would also like to do TestoPro. Stamina is kind of out of the question - Im in "lockdown" mode and have the blinders on for 5 weeks. I cant be chasing tail like usual. Although I do love reading the applications for it :rofl:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
I would love to log Perform

I want to log perform (this would be my first run) because I have messed around with test boosters, gear, and other stuff for quite some time. I am 23 and do NOT perform as well as I want to... very hit or miss I would love to give perform a shot and hopefully like it enough to make it a staple product!

Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
I would be using PES erase and USP Oxyelite and Anabolic Pump

If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
I use the erase (wwhich is one of the only supps to ever lean me out, reduce my belly fat, and make me stronger.. I love it) for 8 weeks during a lean bulk using HST workouts 3 days per week. I will use the OEP for extra fat burning/energy, and the anabolic pump for nutrietn repartioning, it is a staple of mine. I have tried glycobol twice but it bloated me both times not sure why!

List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
goals and expectations would be to see if perform can help me in the bedroom with my gf (so you KNOW i will be putting it to good use! lol) and hopefully get a little added test boost while using the erase and see some extra bulk/strength/edge

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
- I have used gylcobol twice and both times stopped mid run because I seem to bloat when taking it. I believe it is the na-r-ala that does it, I could be wrong, but something in glycobol bloats the h*ll outta me I would also be very interested, as stated above, in trying out perform (i believe some samples are on the way, compliments of an AI board member here) also, recover pro and hgh pro wwould be possible in the future months, maniac as well. I do know that my friends have used the swole stack before and loved it! I have strong faith in AI.

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
- I have no logging experience, however, I keep detailed workout logs and plan and research all of my training methods and supplementation months in advance. I can easily include the perform into my supplement plan (it would eliminate me having to go and get another bottle of my current (not so good) libido booster

You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
I would log at least 5 days/week, probably daily. I am a full time student/part time waiter, but i can absolutley commit to 5 days per week without a problem. I would also include my training regimine as well as dosing/timing of all supps.

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

No problem at all!! perfect timing! would start sept 2nd!!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I would be interested in logging HGHPro.

Why?

Because it is an effective HGH enhancer, which will allow me to increase potential gains through strength training. It also has the added benefit of improved sleep, which is always a good thing for me. I intend to use it alongside 3Z, which I have several bottles that I am using.

Stats:

5'9
15% BF

I have been bulking for the majority of the past year, up from 180 now at 225. It's time to start cutting the fat I have accumulated though. So hopefully HGHPro will make me not so cranky in the morning now that I get less calories.

My training style is highly individualized after maintaining detailed records of my workouts for the past 13 years. I have accumulated over 35 notebooks worth of data on various workouts and the progress associated with them. I tend to do something of a mixture of HIT and HVT training, and I incorporate a lot of stunts in to the mix.

I am still eating a lot, this was my first caloric cut, but it is noticeable for me at least in terms of energy and mood. So I could definitely use it to keep me from being an a-hole. Along with helping increase my gains, etc.

I've also got a wedding (sept. 4th), school (aug. 28th), and work (aug. 25th) coming up in the next few weeks. I'm both a student (master's) and teacher and I will be very busy this upcoming semester. So I could use all the help I can get.

I've done a ton of logs on other forums. I am about to wrap up my first log on this forum very soon, and I have even done a log for your company on other sites. (3Z)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently runnning a couple of these products but havent been marking anything for a log. I would be more than happy to.

Justin - 23 years old, 154lbs (10%)
Current training: 5x week contest prep (7/24)
Current supplements: AI HGHPro, TestoPro, RecoverPro, Beverly Int. Liver40, MethylDrene25, Lebrada Kre-alkalyn
I would be thrilled to log anything you ask me.

I have yet to try Glycobol and I want to. I often use a herbal blend for insulin mimicker/nutrient repartition but nothing of a name brand supplement. I would also like to do TestoPro. Stamina is kind of out of the question - Im in "lockdown" mode and have the blinders on for 5 weeks. I cant be chasing tail like usual. Although I do love reading the applications for it :rofl:
Just curious what blend u use for repart... Thanks!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Biochem's Glycemic Factors
The main items in there are gymnema sylvestre leaf (40:1) 250mg
fenugeek seed (4:1) 150mg
bitter melon extract (4:1) 100mg
PAK pyroxidine a-ketogluterate 12.5mg
vanadyl sulfate 781mcg
chromium polynicotinate 200

2x daily, it has some B vitamins and minerals but those are the active ingredients

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Stack....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Biochem's Glycemic Factors
The main items in there are gymnema sylvestre leaf (40:1) 250mg
fenugeek seed (4:1) 150mg
bitter melon extract (4:1) 100mg
PAK pyroxidine a-ketogluterate 12.5mg
vanadyl sulfate 781mcg
chromium polynicotinate 200

2x daily, it has some B vitamins and minerals but those are the active ingredients

Looks good.. How would u compare to anabolic pump/recompadrol/n2s .. Can u use it for fasted training?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao!!!!!

...Damn, AI. Why u gotta make this new promo come so soon again? I sure hope there will be some more opportunities in the Fall!
There most definitely will be more opportunities in the fall. UncNate and I are working on this through emails right now ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cheers to you guys for the logging chances!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Bring on the apps people!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep 'em flowing in!!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lmfao!!!!!

The plan is to constantly have something going.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't see 3z in there, I liked how i slept when i stacked 3z/hgh pro samples.

my wife didn't like it, but i was out cold.

cham

cham

Awards
I would love to log all the products at once.

Weight: 201
Goal: bulk/recomp
Current Routine: Pretty much push pull type method
New routine in late september: jim wendler 5 3 1

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UK loggers? stxnas told me he prefers UK loggers. ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to log all the products at once.

Weight: 201
Goal: bulk/recomp
Current Routine: Pretty much push pull type method
New routine in late september: jim wendler 5 3 1

That's one heck of a stack!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
This is just too funny, quite amusing reading SOME of these homemade "applications!"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol- im interested in it as it is a nutrient partitioner, and im cutting- it would help tremendously with carb intake

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your carb intake look like? Are you doing some sort of cycling or refeeds? I'm just curious.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your carb intake look like? Are you doing some sort of cycling or refeeds? I'm just curious.
carb intake is about 100 grams. Anymore than this and uh uh- and i STILL have problems holding water/fat- its such a bitch for me to get cut, i build muscle quite easily but damnit it sucks cutting- and im on a mission to get to 10% even if i have to cut in winter(at 13% or so)

carbs mostly consist of fruits/veggies right now- every two weeks i do a refeed with oats/brown rice etc