Buy One, Get One FREE on ALL Androseries -- Plus, new Before & After pics!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM member,

I’m proud to announce the biggest blowout of the year on the AndroSeries products.

If you've had any hesitations on making the leap to the AndroSeries, now is your one-time chance to do it big.

Right now --

Buy one, get one FREE on ANY AndroSeries product!*
Plus you can mix n' match ;-)

*Any AndroSeries product of equal or lesser value.
Valid only at primordialperformance.com until supplies last.
Not valid with other coupons.

You can buy an AndroMass, and get AndroHard free -- Our strongest strength and mass building stack.

Or...

You can buy AndroHard, and get AndroLean free -- Our most powerful cutting and hardening combo.

Or...

Get together with your friends and gym buddies and grab yourself a truck full of AndroSeries products for your cycles to come.

Just be sure to get your order in now -- Once the AndroSeries products are sold out, the sale will be over and the products will be gone forever. (until the next "v3" generation comes out later this year)

Still sceptical about the results? Then checkout the latest before and after pics - UPDATED: Before and After pics of AndroSeries users! - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Before & After Pictures​

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Until all of the current AndroSeries are sold out... and then everyone will wait until the 3rd generation comes out.

-Eric

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI -

There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

-Eric

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the pics under Dustin it says 8/20/11??

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Until all of the current AndroSeries are sold out... and then everyone will wait until the 3rd generation comes out.

-Eric
Exciting news right there ; )

Just an FYI -

There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

-Eric
Props Ryan, thank you again for the details.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet a better androhard, I'm getting very excited about this. Anyway to set up a monthly shipment? You guys have no idea how much of a blessing it is to have regular nips again. :D
That would be pretty sweet. Btw im stoked about your status : )

jayice

Awards
confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

thanks

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost cry when I think of androhard and my nips I hate to sound homo but jeez even my wife made fun of me lmfao.

Thanks Rulk. :D
NP WaR ; )

Details on v3?
Improving an already great product and as HTS commented, tackling the lethargy issue.

confused on the 25% JEREDHOOKUPS on the PP forum. can u use it with the BOGOF offer aswell?

thanks
The Buy one get one Free sale is as good as its ever goin to get. We'll probably never see it again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost cry when I think of androhard and my nips I hate to sound homo but jeez even my wife made fun of me lmfao.

Thanks Rulk. :D
Luckily, my wife doesn't give me any **** for my puffy nips.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbing a few bottles for the stash, hopefully will see some return on my investment in the future ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope there is some left after the sale...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sale is over?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Luckily, my wife doesn't give me any **** for my puffy nips.
I thought AndroHard was supposed to be a gyno-friendly compound? Can someone chime in and correct if I'm wrong?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought AndroHard was supposed to be a gyno-friendly compound? Can someone chime in and correct if I'm wrong?
I wasn't alluding that AH gave me puffy nipples. I've had these damn things for almost 15 years now.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I wasn't alluding that AH gave me puffy nipples. I've had these damn things for almost 15 years now.
Okay cool, I have puffy nips too from way back when I was a kid, but just want to make sure, I don't need them ever getting bigger! I was reading whatsAroids comment about androhard and his nipples, weird time to chime in lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have some AH stashed from the first run waiting to be cycled, but this sale is making want to buy MORE!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Has anyone tried running all 3 products back to back/stacked?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Just tried to use the link on the front of the PP website to order... I received the following:

Access denied !

You are not allowed to access that resource!

Id: 33

So I unlogged and logged back in to see if it would clear things up. It didn't. Any suggestions?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Just tried to use the link on the front of the PP website to order... I received the following:

Access denied !

So I unlogged and logged back in to see if it would clear things up. It didn't. Any suggestions?
I got the same message and multiple attempts to log off and back on failed. No help here...Sorry!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Uh... Mass is the opposite of Lean as I see it? So you might as well just take Hard by itself? :ponder:
I figured mass would give you a few extra pounds/hard would add a few more and harden what you have/lean would help trim the extra. Don't know if it would work, but it sounded good when I thought about it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Access denied !

I got the same message and multiple attempts to log off and back on failed. No help here...Sorry!
Doing the same for me, just click on the products tab on the main page (top left) and then proceed to place the items in your cart.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured mass would give you a few extra pounds/hard would add a few more and harden what you have/lean would help trim the extra. Don't know if it would work, but it sounded good when I thought about it.
IMO if you have extra to trim then go ahead and run lean solo or add AH and then go into mass

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have some AH stashed from the first run waiting to be cycled, but this sale is making want to buy MORE!!!
These are going quick I imagine they will not last much longer!

VeeSix

Awards
IMO if you have extra to trim then go ahead and run lean solo or add AH and then go into mass
This is my plan - shift the fat, then use Lean, then go Hard. May consider Mass at a later date, although stock might be at a low by then?

Could anyone confirm if there is any expiry on the new Andro range if I were to get some in stock for later?

Meister

Meister

Awards
This is my plan - shift the fat, then use Lean, then go Hard. May consider Mass at a later date, although stock might be at a low by then?

Could anyone confirm if there is any expiry on the new Andro range if I were to get some in stock for later?
I may be wrong, but I believe you can put extra supplies in the freezer and they will last much longer than the expiration

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be wrong, but I believe you can put extra supplies in the freezer and they will last much longer than the expiration
I would generally say fridge over freezer. I don't say this with certainty, but I knew it was the case with LV products.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powders, yes, but not sure if this applies to the LV.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powders, yes, but not sure if this applies to the LV.
x2, no idea if freezing it will mess with the compounds.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may not be able to get the softgels apart if you freeze them.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id agree with the trying the fridge before the freezer first. From memory I believe that freezing them was'nt the best idea, pertaining to liquavade and the fridge was okay. As far as the liquavade version 2 ( gelcaps ) ill find out an official answer.

VeeSix

Awards
Id agree with the trying the fridge before the freezer first. From memory I believe that freezing them was'nt the best idea, pertaining to liquavade and the fridge was okay. As far as the liquavade version 2 ( gelcaps ) ill find out an official answer.
Common science would dictate that the liquivade would grow as the contents expand. This could deform the cap or even rupture them.

_Romeo_

Awards
hey guys... i have been following the Andro series for a while and i want to take advantage of this sale.... i am planning on running my first bulking cycle a month from now.

Questions is: should i buy AndroMass and get AndroHard as my second, or buy One of Each and get a free of each ?

Meister

Meister

Awards
hey guys... i have been following the Andro series for a while and i want to take advantage of this sale.... i am planning on running my first bulking cycle a month from now.

Questions is: should i buy AndroMass and get AndroHard as my second, or buy One of Each and get a free of each ?

My Opinion:

If you can afford it, get one of each and freebie of each! The more you have now, the more you can grow in the future!!!