EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3z500px.jpg

With 3z being available at Nutraplanet now, AI Sports 3Z (90 Caps): Discount 3Z Supplements i'd like to get some logs up of people who have some sleep issues.

This is for anybody 18 and up, US and Canadian residents only.

A worthy applicant will:

-Explain your sleep issues.
-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

I'll be selecting logger(s) by Friday August 19th.

Thanks!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I have my sample but yet to try it. Lol, how are you supposed to log a sleep enhancement supp? Just log how well you sleep or something?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically that's it, plus any other changes you notice. Waking feeling more refreshed, better concentration, better mood, etc.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I like GABA and Benadryl. Knocks me out an the benadryl cleans my receptors

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
-Explain your sleep issues. Insomnia all the way. I can get up early, but wont be tired at 3am that night (technically morning)

-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s). None really, im running Titanium right now :)

-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well. Not using any other Company products.

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed). Titanium is GREAT. Maniac gives explosive power, nice pumps. Motivate, eh, didnt see much from that.

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log). This would be my first.

-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week. Okay Dokey.

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better. No Doubt.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI is just dropping the promos today!! Another nice opportunity here!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wow guys thanks for all of the chances to log!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this product assist in night time fat loss? In any way? I notice it is supposed to increase growth hormone which usually leads to better metabolism/ decrease cortisol= leaner body... Yay or nay ? Lol will post application info when I get off the treadmill!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this product assist in night time fat loss? In any way? I notice it is supposed to increase growth hormone which usually leads to better metabolism/ decrease cortisol= leaner body... Yay or nay ? Lol will post application info when I get off the treadmill!!
Potentially, but indirectly rather than directly. Better sleep = better gh release as well as better performance and energy the next day. So it can help in fat loss as a goal, but other than potentially the minerals bringing your levels to where they should be it doesn't have very direct effect on fat loss.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have had problems falling asleep all my life. I work second shift and get home around 12 30. I would love to be asleep by 2 but often see 5 or 6 am. Right now I am using DCM, BA, recover pro, lclt and plcar. I use ultima pre work out and rpm on days I can't get going. I work out first thing in the morning fasted. I am looking to do a run of xfa here soon and am thinking about adding fadogia 500 but may save that for later. I have run several logs and can link later when I am not on my phone. I would be able to update at least once daily min 4-5 days a week but most of the time I would update daily and reply
To questions and comments multiple times a day. I am a huge supporter of AI and was looking at this product already but recently bought a house and that cut into my supp budget. I understand this isn't the most detailed entry, and will
Update the entry when I get to a computer.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I really want to try this product due to it not being melatonin fairydusted with other ingredients. I am not a melatonin fan to be honest. And I love Valerian root much more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread looks strangely familiar...:thinking:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, do we order the product ourselves? Or if selected, we receive a free bottle to log?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are picked you get a free bottle. And even if you aren't, you can pm me with your name and address and I'll make sure samples get out to you to try some of our products.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are picked you get a free bottle. And even if you aren't, you can pm me with your name and address and I'll make sure samples get out to you to try some of our products.
Awesome. I actually just pmed John smelton bc I saw a post about first timers for samples. Currently I've only used gylcobol.. But I al getting on my comp shortly to do the application post!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
1. Tossing and turning all night, wake up every 2-3 hours, sometimes dont even fall back asleep
2. Well ill be finishing up my halo/sd cycle end of next week so ill be using clomid/daa and tribulus with this.
3. PCT
4. Maniac is the only preworkout i use now, the pink lemonade flavor is just awesome and i dont get too jittery, RecoveryPro is also a favorite especially all the flavors, CycleSupport is a must for all my PH runs and sometimes just when i feel like takin it when its not needed.
5. Currently logging and SD/Halo log on another forum just for fun, not a company promo.
6. I have no problem posting updates every other day or so.
7. Will start at the beginning of the coming week of arrival.

Thanks for the opportunity guys

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I"ll be picking up a bottle of this to give a go, seeing as how I've tried pretty much all the natty sleep aids out there. They come in real handy since every other month, I work nights, then back to days, each shift is at least twelve hours in high heat, while both mentally and physically exhausting. Helps me sleep during those change-over days, or even worse, the days I get split shift, also handy for making the most of three hours of sleep. I'm sure this supp will be a winner, I've enjoyed every supp so far from you guys. More than likely I'll throw in some Glycobol with it as well, That stuff makes a huge difference in my sleep and lets me lean up while I sleep.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 42229

With 3z being available at Nutraplanet now, AI Sports 3Z (90 Caps): Discount 3Z Supplements i'd like to get some logs up of people who have some sleep issues.

A worthy applicant will:

-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

Thanks!

I think I'll throw my hat in the ring on this one.I've used a few sleep aids so I can compare them pretty easy.

I am 28 and live in the US of A;)

I have a tough time sleeping at night as I am still hyped up from work so at times i'll have to take a sleep aid here and there if it becomes too bad.

I have run a few sponsored logs(ap nut,NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE,IBE/Phf) for other companies and have always fill fulled my logging duties while being honest yet exciting.

I can post updates almost daily so there will be alot of updates in my log.

I can start the log the same day I get the product.

hoping to dream of stuff like this

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed it has zinc and magnesium in ingredients. Personally, whenever I have taken a zma product, I notice bloating within two days, which is obviously something one woul like to avoid. Will this illicit similar effects to a zma product?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to add another Supp for overnight leaning, one cap of sns tta helps too

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Explain your sleep issues. My issues are more about getting to sleep rather than sleeping itself although I am a rather light sleeper and wake up quit often in the night. Most of the time when I wake in the night, I am able to get back to sleep within 10-15 minutes. It is getting my body to slow down from the day that gets me.

.-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s) I will be logging Taurus' 5aOHP and running Titanium, Adamantium and PCT Revolution Black. For my pre w/o I will be using LIT-up.

-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well. The 5aOHP is a sponsored log and the others are to aid in cycle and pct.

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed). I really enjoyed the Red Raspberry RecoverPro and plan to get more at the end of the month. The only other products I have tried were from the sample pack sent out a while back. The Maniac didn't seem to do much for me at the time but I was heavy on the stims then too.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178309-hick-goes-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176553-free-test-hick.html

-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week. Could more than likely post up short updates daily.

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better. Not a problem. Should be into my 5aOHP log halfway by then. More/better sleep would definitely help with the gains on that!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok simple or not lol for several years, I've had sleep problems. I can average 3-4 hr's of sleep and get up at 4:45 am and work 10 hrs then head to the gym. I've tried Benadryll even 2x dose, ambien, lunesta, melontin, 5-htp, Gaba, and nothing will knock me the heck out. My wife takes a 1 tsp of Benadryll and lights out zzzzz. She says I toss and turn, and it's like my body is tired, but my brain just goes goes goes, and I know if I get better sleep it will improve my over all health and gym results. I'm currently logging RPN Havoc, Anabeta, BPS Combustion, and Ironmags Cycle Support, but on my own not through contest or asked log. It's pretty sad when you stare at the celing begging God to knock you out.

View attachment 42229

A worthy applicant will:

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel for you, Packers. I was that way up until a few years ago. I still toss and turn, but I only suffer from insomnia a few times a year now instead on a weekly or even nightly basis. I'm sure it's very frustrating for you!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!! How did you get better. I have a cpac machine but just so hard to use when you get up and go to the bathroom and forget to put it on. If I could go lights out and use the darn thing I'd be better. I really need help to figuring out why my system is like this. I thought about seeing an Endcronologist.

I feel for you, Packers. I was that way up until a few years ago. I still toss and turn, but I only suffer from insomnia a few times a year now instead on a weekly or even nightly basis. I'm sure it's very frustrating for you!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Explain your sleep issues..
- Sleep issues are that I take a good amount of stims through out the day and am very busy with school, work, job applications. My mind is constantly racing. I also suffer from some pretty bad RLS. I run a lot and so my legs are always pretty sore/antsy. I can lay in bed for hours and not be able to relax. I do not often fall alseep until 2, 3, 4 am... sometimes later. I often do not fall asleep until I am delirious, and painfully exhausted. My sleep is then not good quality, I wake up many times per night and NEVER feel refreshed, the second my feet hit the floor in the morning, I wanna crawl back in bed.

-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s) -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
- With 3Z I would be using Erase from PES as part of an 8 week lean bulk cycle to stay lean while only training full body HST method 3 days/week. I would also be using USP oxyelit pro to help stay lean and burn fat. I will be using USP Anabolic Pump, which is a staple of mine for nutrient repartioning, and lastly, I will probably be using AI Perform to assist in libido/slight test boost while using the erase. If chosen to use the 3Z, I will add SNS TTA500 at one cap at bed time to assist in overnight leaning (recommendation of easyejl)

- I have used gylcobol twice and both times stopped mid run because I seem to bloat when taking it. I believe it is the na-r-ala that does it, I could be wrong, but something in glycobol bloats the h*ll outta me :( I would also be very interested, as stated above, in trying out perform (i believe some samples are on the way, compliments of an AI board member here) also, recover pro and hgh pro wwould be possible in the future months, maniac as well. I do know that my friends have used the swole stack before and loved it! I have strong faith in AI.

- I have no logging experience, however, I keep detailed workout logs and plan and research all of my training methods and supplementation months in advance. I have reworked the next month or two for possibly adding 3Z.

I would log at least 3 days/week, probably daily. I am a full time student/part time waiter, but i can absolutley commit to 3-5 days per week without a problem. I would also include my training regimine as well as dosing/timing of all supps.

No problem at all!! The sooner the better indeed, I would like to sleep!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!! How did you get better. I have a cpac machine but just so hard to use when you get up and go to the bathroom and forget to put it on. If I could go lights out and use the darn thing I'd be better. I really need help to figuring out why my system is like this. I thought about seeing an Endcronologist.
I got laid off and went from a desk jockey to a blue collar worker (outside in the sun all day). I still wake up and toss and turn a fair amount. HGHpro has helped me with that and now I'm playing with a 3Z and HGHpro stack. I think the first thing that I ever tried that helped was REM R3G by USP. I don't know why they discontinued it because it worked quite well. It contained adaptogens, including Bacopa. I was happy to see that it's one of the ingredients in 3Z :D

Meister

Meister

Awards
I cannot even begin to explain my sleep issues. I have had issues since being overseas and even Ambien was a dud. I currently enroll in the Nyquil plan, but it does not have the effect it once had. I have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep and getting good sleep. (Really makes gaining solid pounds difficult when you cannot give your body the rest it needs and deserves.)

My current job is on a shifting schedule which keeps my bodies internal clock reseting itself every 4 months.

I'll log every freaking day if I could find something that will allow me to get the rest I need.

I do not take anything else for sleep minus the Nyquil and would not be taking it if I was taking your product.

I have never logged before, but I would be willing to start the day I received it. Here soon, I will go back to working at night and sleeping during the day. This would be a great test of your product and if it worked, would be a huge benefit to me.

Thanks for the chance!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is amazing how many people have a hard time getting good rest. It effects so many things too, from testosterone production through recovering CNS

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is amazing how many people have a hard time getting good rest. It effects so many things too, from testosterone production through recovering CNS
From urmouth to gods ears! Gotta wake up at 5 to get to the gym n be at my internship at 8. Shoulda been asleep at 10... Just tossing n turning in the dark w my iPhone lol.. Smh.. But can't miss leg day, gotta get ur workouts in!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very very true words here.sleep is worth its weight in gold thats why I hold sleep aids in high regard.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A worthy applicant will:

-Explain your sleep issues. - I have always had a rough time sleeping. I have a hard time falling asleep ( can't seem to turn my mind off) and also wake up alot throoughout the night. I can't really remember the last tiem i slept through the night, or really felt rfreshed when I woke up. This bthers me because I know how important recovery is.
-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s). - I will be using recover pro. Althoguh I am almost out so another tub of that woudl be helpful ;-) haha
-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well. - Whey isolate, cytosport complte casein to try and recover as much at night as possible
-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed). - I have tried recoverpro and maniac. Recover pro tastes absolutely amazing and I love to use it, but like I said, I am running very low which is a bummer. It defintely helps wth recovery and the taste is the best out there. Maniac, can't say I noticed anythign special from it but it is still a solid pre workout. Only used a few sample packs for a couple workouts so that may be why I never noticed anything too great.
-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log). - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174300-gettin-wyked-mkretz.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/176710-lit-up-review.html
-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week. - if needed I can log every day, will post if I felt sleepy, if it was easy or not to fall asleep, times of going to sleep, if I woke up at night , if so, how many times and also if I fell back asleep quick, how my recovery is, how I feel in the morning and throughout the day, etc.
-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better. - ill start the night i get it!

I woudl jsut liek to say taht I feel that a good sleep aid is jsut what I need. I train very hard but sometiems it just feels liek I don't recover enough, and I knwo I have never slept well, so I woudl absolutely love to try this out. I NEED to try this out lol. Thanks for the opportinuty guys!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
very very true words here.sleep is worth its weight in gold thats why I hold sleep aids in high regard.
I have Benadryl, and just tried them bish's last night, them thangs' did NOT make me tired they made me HIGH. I swear to god, it was like Heroin, like a non-expression on your face, numb, dont want to move type of high, but i wont tired, just focked up.

It says take 2, i took 3 cuz imma' big dude, so i thought it would help, but think again...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 42229

A worthy applicant will:

Thanks!

1. I have ALWAYS had problems sleeping- falling asleep, once im asleep i can stay asleep- but i will toss and turn for 3-6 hours sometimes not sleeping at all. I have tried RX- which work but with nasty unwanted side effects (rx includes: seroquel, and trazadone)
2.I am using IBE's epistane@50mgs a day, and will be starting on TRT @ 300mgs of test cyp a week- doctor prescribed.
3. All AI's products I have used I liked- granted I only used Glycobol- but I LOVED IT(picking a bottle up soon)
4. Have ran several logs
5.I will update everyday on energy, last nights sleep etc.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
SLEEP ISSUES: I work night shift (11PM-7AM) and my body doesn't like it. If I wake up mid-sleep that's it, I'm up for good. Even if its only 2 hours. Melatonin only does so much.

CURRENT AI PRODUCTS:TestoPro, HGHPro, RecoverPro (I like A.I. :) )

OTHER SUPPS:
O.N. 100% Gold Standard Whey - because A.I. doesnt make it
Beverly International Liver40 - Great beef liver enzyme pre/post workout and B vitamins, horse pills though
CEL Supress-C - Another side effect of night shift, my cortisol is always elevated and its killing my contest prep
PES AlphaT-2/Erase - Cutting for competition

AI PRODUCT OPINIONS:
RecoverPro = amazing. Tastes great, extends my workout by decreasing fatigue, faster recovery for a great price
Maniac - eh, its ok. Your basic non-stim "pick-me-up" good for lighter exercise
HGHPro - I notice the leaning out, helps my recovery, improves sleep quality (the little I might get), sometimes i wake up pumped
TestoPro - 2nd favorite natty test boost. Improving my recovery, keeping strength and size
3Z - had a trial pack when I got my last order... I knocked out!
Motivate - also a trial, awesome energy. Almost like feeling apprehensive and heightened attention to your surroundings in anticipation
Stamina - I like it... I think she liked it more. Explored some new uses for my furniture.

PREVIOUS LOGS:
Focus XT
BioMend

I will be changing jobs soon back to a day shift, lovely. Thats still 3 weeks away. I'm also 5 weeks from competition Sept17th and the 24th.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
-Explain your sleep issues. I wasn't going to apply but I'll be damned I'm awake at 3am again. I have always had sleep issues, according to my pops as a child I'd lay in bed and crack my knuckles at night and he would feel bad. It's genetic insomnia, my father and grandmother had/have it. I just have issues falling asleep and rarely sleep beyond 5 hours.

-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s). Lit-up, EC, Alphaburn, raspberry ketones, revamp (leaning up for a fight)
-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well. -Just for fat burning/focus.

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed). I have used HGHpro it was awesome.

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log). - I logged lit-up, as well as erase,

-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.- easy
-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better. - easy

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take a magnesium tab before bed and sleep like a drunkard. Mag is required for delta waves.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't sleep for ****, period. Dosing off is not a problem. Repeated disruption is the issue. Most of the time it is feeling like I have to urinate, others I just wake up for no reason, feel thirsty and go get a drink of water. This happens 3-5 hours a night, I rarely sleep more than 3 hours straight. I have tried limiting my fluid intake and have even reduced my coffee consumption.

Currently I am running and logging Taurus' 5aOHP with Wyked as my PWO. (This issue has been going on for about 9 months now and also even on days I do not use the wyked.) Also use both AI's RecoverPRo and USP's Modern BCAA just for the anti catabolic/as an intra WO sup, the rest is standards (Multi, fish oil, protein.)

About the only time I did sleep fairly well was about a month ago when I tried a sample of your HGHPro where I only woke up one time. Love RecoverPro.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have this constant issue that someone feels the need to call me with something not all that important just as I enter REM. Thats really not a dietary issue, I just need to use the "F You" button on my phone. Or just turn it off altogether.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure a lot of us def relate. I hate to admit but I tried 3 tbs of benadryll and melaton and a sleep aid and still watched the celing. I'm doing good just to get a few hrs of sleep during the work week.

VeeSix

Awards
I would love to log this as a life-long insomniac who works shifts too however I am based in the UK. :(

Good luck to the applicants.