1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Come Get Some!!! - RecoverPRO, Stoked, Perform, Cycle Support

I want to get a GOOD log or two going for one or more of these products.

This is for anybody 18 and up, US and Canadian residents only.

A worthy applicant will:

-Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    -List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    -List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
    -You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    -MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

The logger(s) will be announced Monday, August 15th, no later than 22:00 EST.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

I would like to log Recovery Pro, right now I am on Lean Gains diet and will be sipping on BCAA's quite frequently. Will be using forma-stanzol in the upcoming weeks and reviewing that as well. Depending how fast I get this I might not even be on it as I log this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Oh yeah, and anybody that enters will receive a free AI Sports Nutrition sample kit (unless you've already been sent one).

Here's what you'll get from the sample kit:

Lemon RecoverPRO
    Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
    Fruit Punch Maniac
    Pink Lemonade Maniac
    Motivate
    3Z
    HGHpro
    Perform
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

-I would like to log Perform. I have had 1 sample and it seemed to kick it up a notch in the bedroom, but hey 1 sample isn't enough to give me a real feel for what this product can do. This would help other people be able to make a decision on whether or not a whole bottle is a worthwhile purchase.
    -I won't be using anything else as far as this department is concerned. I will be coming off of my test booster before the end of the month so I will be pretty free from anything that could really affect libido etc as far as I know.
    -My goals for this log would be to lay it down better than ever and take mine and my wifes fun time to new heights.
    -I have really liked all of the AI lineup except for Glycobol because it was really mean to my tummy. I've tried the swole stack, CS, RecoverPro, 3Z, Motivate, etc. This is pretty much the only product I haven't tried save for the DAA, LCLT, and whatever that other new one is.
    -I have done a log here for Lit-Up and recently did a review for Adamantium.
    -I can definitely post updates 3x a week.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I'm digging your goals for the Perform

My goals for this log would be to lay it down better than ever and take mine and my wifes fun time to new heights.
    I asked one of my co-workers over the weekend if he had tried his sample of Perform yet. He laughed and said, "Yup, it works." I guess you had to be there to see his face, but we both started cracking up.

Thanks for the entry!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.12%

-I would run a log for Cycle Support.

-I will use it for an Epistane cycle. I can get before/after bloods to show liver values etc. and can take daily BP readings and post up how Cycle Support helps to keep that in check.

-I love AI and I have never been disappointed by your products. I have used testopro and Maniac many times in the past, and Post Cycle Support during all my PCT's (I usually buy the stack you guys have on your website w/ 2 cycle supports and 1 post cycle support.) I have 2 of the big tubs of Recoverpro right now and am loving that stuff!

-I will update my log at least 3x a week if not more.

-No previous logs

-I have been planning to start this in a few weeks but will wait and if chosen can start immediately after that.

-My goals for this run will be to put on as much mass as possible while keeping the fat gains low.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.21%

Based on the samples I am in love with the recover Pro leaps and bounds better than the origonal formula Xtend in both terms of mixablility and taste. I am currently starting up an unsponsored log of Erase and AT-2 for my recomp, no need to pick me - Recover Pro is already on my B-day wish list (at the end of the month) hopefully I am getting it and I will be tacking it unto my Log for sure.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.99%

Perform and/or Cycle Support in order keep my liver healthy and ensure libido remains intake up to and including the final weeks of a PH cycle.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    Halovar
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    Halovar in quest of lean mass in a 4 week cycle
    6-7lbs and keep 4lbs on a maintenance diet.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    I liked Stoked and it helped in PCT in the past but never really excelled in the sexual department. But a solid product.
    Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
    IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
    Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
    Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
    White Flood Log
    Thermolife E-Bol Log
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.
    Certainly.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    -I would run a log for Cycle Support.

-I will use it for an Epistane cycle. I can get before/after bloods to show liver values etc. and can take daily BP readings and post up how Cycle Support helps to keep that in check.

-I love AI and I have never been disappointed by your products. I have used testopro and Maniac many times in the past, and Post Cycle Support during all my PCT's (I usually buy the stack you guys have on your website w/ 2 cycle supports and 1 post cycle support.) I have 2 of the big tubs of Recoverpro right now and am loving that stuff!

-I will update my log at least 3x a week if not more.

-No previous logs

-My goals for this run will be to put on as much mass as possible while keeping the fat gains low.
    That's very interesting. When do you plan on starting your cycle? I need to update the rules, but I need the log(s) to start within two weeks of receiving the product, preferably sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Based on the samples I am in love with the recover Pro leaps and bounds better than the origonal formula Xtend in both terms of mixablility and taste. I am currently starting up an unsponsored log of Erase and AT-2 for my recomp, no need to pick me - Recover Pro is already on my B-day wish list (at the end of the month) hopefully I am getting it and I will be tacking it unto my Log for sure.
    Thanks for the support and kind words! I appreciate the bump. Feel free to send me a link to your log.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Perform and/or Cycle Support in order keep my liver healthy and ensure libido remains intake up to and including the final weeks of a PH cycle.
    Halovar
    Halovar in quest of lean mass in a 4 week cycle
    6-7lbs and keep 4lbs on a maintenance diet.
    I liked Stoked and it helped in PCT in the past but never really excelled in the sexual department. But a solid product.
    Will report back. Have many just need to find them.
    Certainly.
    Uh oh! Old school lurker in the house! Thanks for the app Cordeen.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.21%

will do - if and when i get it - I will send the link over to you.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm digging your goals for the Perform

I asked one of my co-workers over the weekend if he had tried his sample of Perform yet. He laughed and said, "Yup, it works." I guess you had to be there to see his face, but we both started cracking up.

Thanks for the entry!
    Nice. It would be awesome to have a whole month or so of that kind of feeling. Definitely makes things run smoother around the house lol.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good deal
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    That's funny, I am planning on getting some Red raspberry RecoverPro at the end of the month for my b-day too!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

I guess I may be shooting to high, but I would to like to log multiple products:

HGHPro
    TestoPro
    GlycoBol
    Cycle Support

Followed up with:

Cycle Support
    Post Cycle Support
    Stoked

Basically, a complete cycle utilizing nothing but AI supplements (minus proteins [ON], Fish Oils [NOW Super Omega 3-6-9]and my normal multivitamin [Mens One a Day]. I also take Cissus for my joints)

I would want to do a run of at least 4 wks on cycle and 3 wks off cycle. Posting a minimum of 3 days/wk would not be an issue due to the fact that I work 3 days one week and 4 the next. This gives me plenty of time to workout, log, eat and grow.

My goal would be to put on a kept 10 pounds while keeping it lean.

I already use Cycle Support and will always use it!!!

I have never logged before, but know that I can and will!

I come off of my current cycle in 3 wks and will run a 4 wk PCT.

Currently 6'2"/215/13.3% BF
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I guess I may be shooting to high, but I would to like to log multiple products:

HGHPro
    TestoPro
    GlycoBol
    Cycle Support

Followed up with:

Cycle Support
    Post Cycle Support
    Stoked

Basically, a complete cycle utilizing nothing but AI supplements (minus proteins [ON], Fish Oils [NOW Super Omega 3-6-9]and my normal multivitamin [Mens One a Day]. I also take Cissus for my joints)

I would want to do a run of at least 4 wks on cycle and 3 wks off cycle. Posting a minimum of 3 days/wk would not be an issue due to the fact that I work 3 days one week and 4 the next. This gives me plenty of time to workout, log, eat and grow.

My goal would be to put on a kept 10 pounds while keeping it lean.

I already use Cycle Support and will always use it!!!

I have never logged before, but know that I can and will!

I come off of my current cycle in 3 wks and will run a 4 wk PCT.

Currently 6'2"/215/13.3% BF
    Thanks for your interest and application. The products that we will possibly sponsor for this opportunity will be RecoverPRO, Stoked (same thing as POST Cycle Support), Perform, and/or Cycle Support. You're more than welcome to add to the products we provide if you're chosen

Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I was gonna start it in about 3 weeks but if chosen I can start it sooner.
    Three weeks will be fine since the contest ends in a week and we ask that you start within two weeks of receiving the product.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeeeeahhhh here we go....

Explain which product or products you want to log and why: I'm mostly interested in trying RecoverPRO, I like the profile of it, and I would like to compare it to the Xtend that I've been using for a while now. Also it's cheaper than Xtend, so if I like the RecoverPRO i'll definitely be making the transition. I'm also interested in trying Perform right now as I'm currently on week 3 on a X-Tren+Epi cycle and my libido is going downhill. I've been intrigued by people taking a natty test booster on cycle to combat shut down, so I'd be down to log Perform and how it prevents my shutdown. I guess I could use Stoked in the same fashion, if that would be a better option. Either one. Obviously I could also log ur guys' Cycle Support, as I am currently on CEL's cycle assist. Personally I prefer pill over powder with most supps, and the cycle assist is one of them. I took ur guys Cycle Assist v1 Orange, and it worked well but I didn't care for the taste. But i know u guys redid the flavoring soooo....actually, I guess I could log ALL of what ur offering if u wanted me to LOL...

Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s):CEL X-Tren, EN Edge, CL Orange Triad, Liv.52, Fish Oil

If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well:I think I summed everything up in the 1st answer. If u guys provide me with the counterpart of another company's product, I'll use AI's

List what your goals and expectations are for this log Recomping. Trying to get to a lean 225-235 w/ minimal fat gain. Im already up to 225 and im mid-week 3 (started @ 210).

Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed): Only used the Cycle Assist v1 (orange). It kept me feeling good and healthy on cycle. Nothing went wrong with the cycle, and I stayed healthy and didn't get sick, or have anything bad happen on that cycle. Only complaint was the taste.

List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log)
    Current Log------------------>808rebel's Summer Shred Phase III: X-Tren/Epi
    808rebel continues his Summer Shred w/ BPS' COMBUSTION (sponsored)
    808rebel's Summer Shred w/ PES' Superman Stack

You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week: No problem, almost all of my logs have been daily, including this one.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Sweet! I cannot wait and thanks for the ups! Good luck to all!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Let me try again

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I want to get a GOOD log or two going for one or more of these products.

This is for anybody 18 and up, US and Canadian residents only.

A worthy applicant will:*

-Explain which product or products you want to log and why.*

I would like to give a go at recover pro. I have never tried any other amino complex other than Animal's nitro. I am in my 3rd week of AMS prohormone cycle and consuming a large amount of protein. When I come off the cycle I would like to go back down to 1 gram to every pound vs. Double of protein. I would like to include recover pro to this to see If I can still maintain my strength and heal faster after all the abuse. I will also be using con cret to help keep strenght up as well. I also heard this new version is better than the previous in terms of mixability and taste.
    Con Crēt which is a creatine to help keep strength up.
    Well coming to the end of my first ph cycle I would like to continue using con Crēt creatine along side recover pro due to the fact I can maintain most of my strength coming off my first cycle and recover fast while still working out at maximum intensity and slowly decreasing calories.
    To have less DOMS while using this product; if that's the case this WILL become a staple in my stack.
    Love to log a product from a company that's trying to compete with the big dogs. Cause like I say I'm an underdog competeing to get where the big dogs are at. I do that by taking the hard road, and I think this company has the same core values.
    No previous logs. I would love to list a professional log and get my name out there.
    This is the easy part!
    -MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.
    Once again easy part.... No problem!

The logger(s) will be announced Monday, August 15th, no later than 22:00 EST.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Looks like you got it to work this time. Thanks for the app, AaronJP1!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Sure did. Let's hope I qualify.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.12%

Edited my entry for start date
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Noted. Thanks for the heads up.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Morning bump before I go into work. I would like to see at least three more apps today!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.21%

Lol I will toss in an app if you want - just wanted to be fair
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

Morning bump before I go into work. I would like to see at least three more apps today!
    Here's 29 more Apps.....

Name:  iphone-apps.png
Views: 57
Size:  285.1 KB
    wuuuuut???

RecovvvvvverPrrrrrrrroooooooo!
    Bam-Bam!!

*that's all*
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.21%

lol classic
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Haha. Reps for the 29 apps!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

FYI, Easy has a thread going for apps to log 3Z - Who has a rough time sleeping?
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.53%

This sure is a sexy stack
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

The opportunity can be individualized by each applicant. They have the choice to log any one product, stack them all, or anything in between!
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I finally opened a tub of lemonade recoverpro today, God is it good.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I did too. I also tried a 1:1 ratio of Lemon:Red Raspberry. That's pretty darn good too!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

I would love to log Perform (if i had to pick one) AND recover pro, if i was able to do two.

I want to log perform (this would be my first run) because I have messed around with test boosters, gear, and other stuff for quite some time. I am 23 and do NOT perform as well as I want to... very hit or miss I would love to give perform a shot and hopefully like it enough to make it a staple product! I would use recoverpro bc I have tried scivation xtend but did not like it. I definitely feel better when using BCAA and will be doing an HST workout starting in Sept. While returning to school full time.... The BCAA would be great especially bc I eat pretty low carb.

Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    I would be using PES erase and USP Oxyelite and Anabolic Pump

If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    I use the erase (wwhich is one of the only supps to ever lean me out, reduce my belly fat, and make me stronger.. I love it) for 8 weeks during a lean bulk using HST workouts 3 days per week. I will use the OEP for extra fat burning/energy, and the anabolic pump for nutrietn repartioning, it is a staple of mine. I have tried glycobol twice but it bloated me both times not sure why!

List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    goals and expectations would be to see if perform can help me in the bedroom with my gf (so you KNOW i will be putting it to good use! lol) and hopefully get a little added test boost while using the erase and see some extra bulk.

- I have used gylcobol twice and both times stopped mid run because I seem to bloat when taking it. I believe it is the na-r-ala that does it, I could be wrong, but something in glycobol bloats the h*ll outta me I would also be very interested, as stated above, in trying out perform (i believe some samples are on the way, compliments of an AI board member here) also, recover pro and hgh pro wwould be possible in the future months, maniac as well. I do know that my friends have used the swole stack before and loved it! I have strong faith in AI.

- I have no logging experience, however, I keep detailed workout logs and plan and research all of my training methods and supplementation months in advance. I can easily include the perform into my supplement plan (it would eliminate me having to go and get another bottle of my current (not so good) libido booster

You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    I would log at least 3 days/week, probably daily. I am a full time student/part time waiter, but i can absolutley commit to 3-5 days per week without a problem. I would also include my training regimine as well as dosing/timing of all supps.

No problem at all!! perfect timing! would start sept 2nd!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Sweet. Thanks for the application.

Have you received a sample kit from us yet? If not, PM me your shipping information
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

Sweet. Thanks for the application.

Have you received a sample kit from us yet? If not, PM me your shipping information
    I think john smeton is sending me one
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Excellent!
    Good luck.
  37. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I did too. I also tried a 1:1 ratio of Lemon:Red Raspberry. That's pretty darn good too!
    I love doing this!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I think john smeton is sending me one
    yep sure did.

nice thread here
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

żNo mas?

Great opportunities here...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.9%

żNo mas?

Great opportunities here...

Shhh. There are great opportunities and the ones who jumped on it deserve it!

Hope that wasn't TOO forward

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testopro, Stoked and Perform...
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. is Stoked! better then Post cycle support?
    By austin82388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Stoked/Cycle Support + POST Cycle Support
    By Rob Awesome in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Post Cycle Support/Stoked FAQ
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:35 AM