Come Get Some!!! - RecoverPRO, Stoked, Perform, Cycle Support

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Come Get Some!!! - RecoverPRO, Stoked, Perform, Cycle Support


    I want to get a GOOD log or two going for one or more of these products.

    This is for anybody 18 and up, US and Canadian residents only.

    A worthy applicant will:

    -Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    -List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    -List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
    -You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    -MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

    The logger(s) will be announced Monday, August 15th, no later than 22:00 EST.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49


  2. I would like to log Recovery Pro, right now I am on Lean Gains diet and will be sipping on BCAA's quite frequently. Will be using forma-stanzol in the upcoming weeks and reviewing that as well. Depending how fast I get this I might not even be on it as I log this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Oh yeah, and anybody that enters will receive a free AI Sports Nutrition sample kit (unless you've already been sent one).

    Here's what you'll get from the sample kit:

    Lemon RecoverPRO
    Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
    Fruit Punch Maniac
    Pink Lemonade Maniac
    Motivate
    3Z
    HGHpro
    Perform
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. -I would like to log Perform. I have had 1 sample and it seemed to kick it up a notch in the bedroom, but hey 1 sample isn't enough to give me a real feel for what this product can do. This would help other people be able to make a decision on whether or not a whole bottle is a worthwhile purchase.
    -I won't be using anything else as far as this department is concerned. I will be coming off of my test booster before the end of the month so I will be pretty free from anything that could really affect libido etc as far as I know.
    -My goals for this log would be to lay it down better than ever and take mine and my wifes fun time to new heights.
    -I have really liked all of the AI lineup except for Glycobol because it was really mean to my tummy. I've tried the swole stack, CS, RecoverPro, 3Z, Motivate, etc. This is pretty much the only product I haven't tried save for the DAA, LCLT, and whatever that other new one is.
    -I have done a log here for Lit-Up and recently did a review for Adamantium.
    -I can definitely post updates 3x a week.

  5. I'm digging your goals for the Perform

    My goals for this log would be to lay it down better than ever and take mine and my wifes fun time to new heights.
    I asked one of my co-workers over the weekend if he had tried his sample of Perform yet. He laughed and said, "Yup, it works." I guess you had to be there to see his face, but we both started cracking up.

    Thanks for the entry!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. -I would run a log for Cycle Support.

    -I will use it for an Epistane cycle. I can get before/after bloods to show liver values etc. and can take daily BP readings and post up how Cycle Support helps to keep that in check.

    -I love AI and I have never been disappointed by your products. I have used testopro and Maniac many times in the past, and Post Cycle Support during all my PCT's (I usually buy the stack you guys have on your website w/ 2 cycle supports and 1 post cycle support.) I have 2 of the big tubs of Recoverpro right now and am loving that stuff!

    -I will update my log at least 3x a week if not more.

    -No previous logs

    -I have been planning to start this in a few weeks but will wait and if chosen can start immediately after that.

    -My goals for this run will be to put on as much mass as possible while keeping the fat gains low.

  7. Based on the samples I am in love with the recover Pro leaps and bounds better than the origonal formula Xtend in both terms of mixablility and taste. I am currently starting up an unsponsored log of Erase and AT-2 for my recomp, no need to pick me - Recover Pro is already on my B-day wish list (at the end of the month) hopefully I am getting it and I will be tacking it unto my Log for sure.

  8. -Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
    Perform and/or Cycle Support in order keep my liver healthy and ensure libido remains intake up to and including the final weeks of a PH cycle.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    Halovar
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    Halovar in quest of lean mass in a 4 week cycle
    -List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    6-7lbs and keep 4lbs on a maintenance diet.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    I liked Stoked and it helped in PCT in the past but never really e****led in the sexual department. But a solid product.
    -List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
    Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
    IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
    Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
    Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
    White Flood Log
    Thermolife E-Bol Log
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.
    -You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    Certainly.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    -I would run a log for Cycle Support.

    -I will use it for an Epistane cycle. I can get before/after bloods to show liver values etc. and can take daily BP readings and post up how Cycle Support helps to keep that in check.

    -I love AI and I have never been disappointed by your products. I have used testopro and Maniac many times in the past, and Post Cycle Support during all my PCT's (I usually buy the stack you guys have on your website w/ 2 cycle supports and 1 post cycle support.) I have 2 of the big tubs of Recoverpro right now and am loving that stuff!

    -I will update my log at least 3x a week if not more.

    -No previous logs

    -My goals for this run will be to put on as much mass as possible while keeping the fat gains low.
    That's very interesting. When do you plan on starting your cycle? I need to update the rules, but I need the log(s) to start within two weeks of receiving the product, preferably sooner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Based on the samples I am in love with the recover Pro leaps and bounds better than the origonal formula Xtend in both terms of mixablility and taste. I am currently starting up an unsponsored log of Erase and AT-2 for my recomp, no need to pick me - Recover Pro is already on my B-day wish list (at the end of the month) hopefully I am getting it and I will be tacking it unto my Log for sure.
    Thanks for the support and kind words! I appreciate the bump. Feel free to send me a link to your log.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    -Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
    Perform and/or Cycle Support in order keep my liver healthy and ensure libido remains intake up to and including the final weeks of a PH cycle.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    Halovar
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    Halovar in quest of lean mass in a 4 week cycle
    -List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    6-7lbs and keep 4lbs on a maintenance diet.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    I liked Stoked and it helped in PCT in the past but never really e****led in the sexual department. But a solid product.
    -List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
    Will report back. Have many just need to find them.
    -You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    Certainly.
    Uh oh! Old school lurker in the house! Thanks for the app Cordeen.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. will do - if and when i get it - I will send the link over to you.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I'm digging your goals for the Perform

    I asked one of my co-workers over the weekend if he had tried his sample of Perform yet. He laughed and said, "Yup, it works." I guess you had to be there to see his face, but we both started cracking up.

    Thanks for the entry!
    Nice. It would be awesome to have a whole month or so of that kind of feeling. Definitely makes things run smoother around the house lol.

  12. Good deal

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Based on the samples I am in love with the recover Pro leaps and bounds better than the origonal formula Xtend in both terms of mixablility and taste. I am currently starting up an unsponsored log of Erase and AT-2 for my recomp, no need to pick me - Recover Pro is already on my B-day wish list (at the end of the month) hopefully I am getting it and I will be tacking it unto my Log for sure.
    That's funny, I am planning on getting some Red raspberry RecoverPro at the end of the month for my b-day too!

  14. I guess I may be shooting to high, but I would to like to log multiple products:

    HGHPro
    TestoPro
    GlycoBol
    Cycle Support

    Followed up with:

    Cycle Support
    Post Cycle Support
    Stoked

    Basically, a complete cycle utilizing nothing but AI supplements (minus proteins [ON], Fish Oils [NOW Super Omega 3-6-9]and my normal multivitamin [Mens One a Day]. I also take Cissus for my joints)

    I would want to do a run of at least 4 wks on cycle and 3 wks off cycle. Posting a minimum of 3 days/wk would not be an issue due to the fact that I work 3 days one week and 4 the next. This gives me plenty of time to workout, log, eat and grow.

    My goal would be to put on a kept 10 pounds while keeping it lean.

    I already use Cycle Support and will always use it!!!

    I have never logged before, but know that I can and will!

    I come off of my current cycle in 3 wks and will run a 4 wk PCT.

    Currently 6'2"/215/13.3% BF

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I guess I may be shooting to high, but I would to like to log multiple products:

    HGHPro
    TestoPro
    GlycoBol
    Cycle Support

    Followed up with:

    Cycle Support
    Post Cycle Support
    Stoked

    Basically, a complete cycle utilizing nothing but AI supplements (minus proteins [ON], Fish Oils [NOW Super Omega 3-6-9]and my normal multivitamin [Mens One a Day]. I also take Cissus for my joints)

    I would want to do a run of at least 4 wks on cycle and 3 wks off cycle. Posting a minimum of 3 days/wk would not be an issue due to the fact that I work 3 days one week and 4 the next. This gives me plenty of time to workout, log, eat and grow.

    My goal would be to put on a kept 10 pounds while keeping it lean.

    I already use Cycle Support and will always use it!!!

    I have never logged before, but know that I can and will!

    I come off of my current cycle in 3 wks and will run a 4 wk PCT.

    Currently 6'2"/215/13.3% BF
    Thanks for your interest and application. The products that we will possibly sponsor for this opportunity will be RecoverPRO, Stoked (same thing as POST Cycle Support), Perform, and/or Cycle Support. You're more than welcome to add to the products we provide if you're chosen

    Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I was gonna start it in about 3 weeks but if chosen I can start it sooner.
    Three weeks will be fine since the contest ends in a week and we ask that you start within two weeks of receiving the product.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Yeeeeahhhh here we go....

    Explain which product or products you want to log and why: I'm mostly interested in trying RecoverPRO, I like the profile of it, and I would like to compare it to the Xtend that I've been using for a while now. Also it's cheaper than Xtend, so if I like the RecoverPRO i'll definitely be making the transition. I'm also interested in trying Perform right now as I'm currently on week 3 on a X-Tren+Epi cycle and my libido is going downhill. I've been intrigued by people taking a natty test booster on cycle to combat shut down, so I'd be down to log Perform and how it prevents my shutdown. I guess I could use Stoked in the same fashion, if that would be a better option. Either one. Obviously I could also log ur guys' Cycle Support, as I am currently on CEL's cycle assist. Personally I prefer pill over powder with most supps, and the cycle assist is one of them. I took ur guys Cycle Assist v1 Orange, and it worked well but I didn't care for the taste. But i know u guys redid the flavoring soooo....actually, I guess I could log ALL of what ur offering if u wanted me to LOL...

    Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s):CEL X-Tren, EN Edge, CL Orange Triad, Liv.52, Fish Oil

    If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well:I think I summed everything up in the 1st answer. If u guys provide me with the counterpart of another company's product, I'll use AI's

    List what your goals and expectations are for this log Recomping. Trying to get to a lean 225-235 w/ minimal fat gain. Im already up to 225 and im mid-week 3 (started @ 210).

    Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed): Only used the Cycle Assist v1 (orange). It kept me feeling good and healthy on cycle. Nothing went wrong with the cycle, and I stayed healthy and didn't get sick, or have anything bad happen on that cycle. Only complaint was the taste.

    List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log)
    Current Log------------------>808rebel's Summer Shred Phase III: X-Tren/Epi
    808rebel continues his Summer Shred w/ BPS' COMBUSTION (sponsored)
    808rebel's Summer Shred w/ PES' Superman Stack

    You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week: No problem, almost all of my logs have been daily, including this one.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  17. Sweet! I cannot wait and thanks for the ups! Good luck to all!

  18. Let me try again


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I want to get a GOOD log or two going for one or more of these products.

    This is for anybody 18 and up, US and Canadian residents only.

    A worthy applicant will:*

    -Explain which product or products you want to log and why.*

    I would like to give a go at recover pro. I have never tried any other amino complex other than Animal's nitro. I am in my 3rd week of AMS prohormone cycle and consuming a large amount of protein. When I come off the cycle I would like to go back down to 1 gram to every pound vs. Double of protein. I would like to include recover pro to this to see If I can still maintain my strength and heal faster after all the abuse. I will also be using con cret to help keep strenght up as well. I also heard this new version is better than the previous in terms of mixability and taste.
    -Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
    Con Crēt which is a creatine to help keep strength up.
    -If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
    Well coming to the end of my first ph cycle I would like to continue using con Crēt creatine along side recover pro due to the fact I can maintain most of my strength coming off my first cycle and recover fast while still working out at maximum intensity and slowly decreasing calories.
    -List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
    To have less DOMS while using this product; if that's the case this WILL become a staple in my stack.
    -Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
    Love to log a product from a company that's trying to compete with the big dogs. Cause like I say I'm an underdog competeing to get where the big dogs are at. I do that by taking the hard road, and I think this company has the same core values.
    -List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
    No previous logs. I would love to list a professional log and get my name out there.
    -You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
    This is the easy part!
    -MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.
    Once again easy part.... No problem!

    The logger(s) will be announced Monday, August 15th, no later than 22:00 EST.
    *

  19. Looks like you got it to work this time. Thanks for the app, AaronJP1!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Sure did. Let's hope I qualify.

  21. Edited my entry for start date

  22. Noted. Thanks for the heads up.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Morning bump before I go into work. I would like to see at least three more apps today!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  24. Lol I will toss in an app if you want - just wanted to be fair

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Morning bump before I go into work. I would like to see at least three more apps today!
    Here's 29 more Apps.....

    Name:  iphone-apps.png
Views: 58
Size:  285.1 KB
    wuuuuut???



    RecovvvvvverPrrrrrrrroooooooo!
    Bam-Bam!!

    *that's all*

  26. lol classic

  27. Haha. Reps for the 29 apps!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  28. FYI, Easy has a thread going for apps to log 3Z - Who has a rough time sleeping?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. This sure is a sexy stack
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  30. The opportunity can be individualized by each applicant. They have the choice to log any one product, stack them all, or anything in between!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testopro, Stoked and Perform...
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. is Stoked! better then Post cycle support?
    By austin82388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. Stoked/Cycle Support + POST Cycle Support
    By Rob Awesome in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. Post Cycle Support/Stoked FAQ
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Log in
Log in