Biggest PES Contest Ever - Win $300 in PES products

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, it is time for an ULTIMATE PES CONTEST.

There are a number of ways to enter this contest:

1) Post a link to your LOG with any PES product + a picture of your PES products in the log

2) Under the link, post what your log contains and how you are dosing your product(s).

3) List what your goals are and how long your log will be for. As long as the logs contain a PES product, you can enter to win!

If you have a log that is currently going, enter it now!We will do a lottery drawing and draw THREE winners.

Grand Prize
: $300 in PES product from the PES store (will be up and running this week)

Second Prize
: $150 in PES product

Third Prize
: $75 in PES Product

Contest is open to anyone in the US or EU. The contest will end August 31st!

If you have a log on another forum, submit your entry on our facebook page!

YOU CAN SUBMIT ONE ENTRY ON AM AND ONE ON FACEBOOK FOR A TOTAL OF 2 ENTRIES.

www.facebook.com/pescience

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap! Nicely done Natty!

Strong Edit...and 1st! T-shorts here I come!! ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176806-collision-course-xfa.html

Will edit in my pic 'tomorrow....tomorrow....I love ya, tomorrow....'

Quality phone/camera pic, this is not...but here's the lineup as of now...

PES- Anabeta (5caps/day), AlphaT2 (2caps/day), Erase (2 caps/day)
SNS- DAA (3g/day), TTA (4-5caps/day), Agmatine (4caps/day)
XFA(Ara) (4-5caps WO days only)
CL- White flood (v2), Glycergrow (3 scoops/WO days only)
NP/AI- LCLT- 2g/day
PES log.jpg

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Awesome contest. I'll post up my log once all my stuff gets here :) TitaniumXL, Division 1, Formula-X, Erase and Anabeta :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome contest. I'll post up my log once all my stuff gets here :) TitaniumXL, Division 1, Formula-X, Erase and Anabeta :)
Wow thats the same stack I'm doing haha, did you order formula x yet? I'm waiting for nutra to get it in. I'm also adding Osteo-Sport for joints since I'm planning to set PR's on every lift. :)

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Wow thats the same stack I'm doing haha, did you order formula x yet? I'm waiting for nutra to get it in. I'm also adding Osteo-Sport for joints since I'm planning to set PR's on every lift. :)
No ill be logging for JD :) I can't wait to get it started. I just need some more protein.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity, natty! Very cool!

Unfortunately I won't be using any of my wonderful PES supps in my stash for the foreseeable future until my thyroid issues are hammered out. If 100mcg of T3 can't bring my body temp up from 97 degrees, I don't think Alpha T2 will :( lol.

As a consolation, how about some discount codes for the t-shorts? ;) :rofl:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Ok here we go :p

1) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html (picture included)

2) I am running AnaBeta(5 caps ED 2 preworkout, 1 post workout and 2 with dinner) Erase (1 cap when waking up and 1 with dinner) and DAA (3g) :) My log contains summarized weekly reivew, and a few daily updates of my results with this stack.

3) My goals is a lean gain bulk phase (so far 5 lbs up in 3 weeks) and I will be running the stack for 8 weeks.

Thank you for this opportunity :D

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hmmm, great prize there. So does the log need to be currently going? Or could it be from a little while ago? I did one log that ended a month ago with 3 PES products, and I got one going now too...but it wont be done before Aug 31st :/

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Great! Here's mine:

1) My Anabeta log - unsponsored -> anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178912-my-anabeta-log. html (I don't have enough posts here to link anything.. so I spaced out the last "html" and post the whole string, hope that's ok with the forum)

2) I'm running Anabeta 2 bottles, started with 4 caps a day now up to 6 a day.
The log's got info on stats before starting Anabeta, as well as before and after pictures (it's still going on so, the end result at the end of the bottles),
updated about three times a week. Pic with the AB bottle is in there as well

3) I started running Anabeta with very low BF%, goal is to make a lil gain without altering that while being on a low carb diet, hard task :) but it's going well

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, great prize there. So does the log need to be currently going? Or could it be from a little while ago? I did one log that ended a month ago with 3 PES products, and I got one going now too...but it wont be done before Aug 31st :/
It can be going on now, already on Anabolic Minds, or starting before the contest is up

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good AutoKal and AtomicFox. This is a great opportunity guys, lets see some more apps!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, when I get my AnaBeta in i'll take a pic and join in the fun!!!! :D

(current log in the sig is the one i'm going to be using)

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome! Will def post my app once I receive my PES product and begin my sponsored log

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Question Natty, I have a log elsewhere (you're aware of the site) but I just finished up the first bottle of AnaBeta, would it be cool if I started the log mid way over here and linked it in this thread? or would that not work?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards

1) Post a link to your LOG with any PES product + a picture of your PES products in the log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178155-another-solo-anabeta.html

Picture included in log already.

2) Under the link, post what your log contains and how you are dosing your product(s)

I am logging Anabeta solo at 4 caps per day for 8 weeks, currently 1/2 way through

3) List what your goals are and how long your log will be for

Goals are a lean gain, log is about half way through and I am up 4 lbs.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Attachments

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question Natty, I have a log elsewhere (you're aware of the site) but I just finished up the first bottle of AnaBeta, would it be cool if I started the log mid way over here and linked it in this thread? or would that not work?
Post it up on facebook!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Attachments

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is going to be epic, I wouldn't miss it. ;P

Progress pics are soon to be added. Most likely from week 4...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
this is the greatest marketing idea ever

edit: NATTY FOR PRES!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://themuscleforum.com/showthread.php/148-Anabeta-Hype-or-Real-Deal.-Let-s-find-out!-(Sponsored)

Logged Anabeta, took 4 caps/day for the first week, then on week two, I took 1 cap with lunch, 2 1 hour before workout, post work out with protein and one before bed for a total of 6 on lifting days and 4 evenly spaced through out the day on off days.

Log ran from 7/1/11 and posted my final review this evening although I am continuing to log my second bottle.

Current goals are to maintain or even add mass and strength while reducing body fat (recomp)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178139-anabeta-recoverpro-leangains.html

My protocol is the following: 6 cap

Weekdays:
5:30AM - Wake, 3 scoops Wyked, 1.5 scoops ModernBCAA, 1 cap AnaBeta
6AM - Workout 1.5hrs, 2 scoops RecoverPro
9AM - Get to work, 2 scoops RecoverPro
11:30AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 caps AnaBeta
12PM - Lunch, EAT (~1200cal), 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil
3PM - 1 cap AnaBeta, Snack, EAT (~500cal)
5:30PM - 1 caps AnaBeta
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~1200cal), 2g PLCAR, 2g ALCAR, Macro Greens
8PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
11P-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop RecoverPro, 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil, 1 cap AnaBeta

Weekends:
6:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops ModernBCAA, 1 cap AnaBeta
9AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro
12PM Lunch, EAT (~600cal)
3PM - 1 cap AnaBeta, Snack, EAT (~300cal)
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~600 cal)
8PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
11PM-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop RecoverPro, 1 cap AnaBeta

This log started 28 June and will run until I'm done with my 2nd bottle (maybe stretch it out to a 3rd bottle since I'm running it at 6 caps and loving it!).

Goal is to lean gain. I started at ~200lbs +- 0.5lbs. I'd like to add ~5lbs over the first month, and maintain ~10-12% bf. It's a stretch goal!
I also want to increase my 1RM, and get back to bench >300lb (injured shoulder), squat >400lb (DONE) and DL >500lb (DONE).

I'll have to set some new goals since AnaBeta exceeded my expectations! +1" to legs for the 1st bottle already!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178139-anabeta-recoverpro-leangains.html

My protocol is the following: 6 cap

Weekdays:
5:30AM - Wake, 3 scoops Wyked, 1.5 scoops ModernBCAA, 1 cap AnaBeta
6AM - Workout 1.5hrs, 2 scoops RecoverPro
9AM - Get to work, 2 scoops RecoverPro
12PM - Lunch, EAT (~1200cal), 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil
3PM - 1 cap AnaBeta, Snack, EAT (~500cal)
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~1200cal), 2g PLCAR, 2g ALCAR, Macro Greens
8PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
11P-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop RecoverPro, 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil, 1 cap AnaBeta

Weekends:
6:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops ModernBCAA, 2 cap AnaBeta
9AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro
12PM Lunch, EAT (~600cal)
3PM - 1 cap AnaBeta, Snack, EAT (~300cal)
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~600 cal)
8PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
11PM-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop RecoverPro, 1 cap AnaBeta
You even hit 6 on off days? Well damn! Obviously from your log, it is going well that way.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You even hit 6 on off days? Well damn! Obviously from your log, it is going well that way.
yep, had to edit it real quick, but 6 caps every day is how I roll! I've considered increasing, cause I like big doses, but so far 6 caps has been treating me well.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
1) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173004-loggin-pills-like.html

The OG AnaBeta-01

And, for fun, the new and improved

2) Anabeta run, initially dosed 4 caps throughout the day with meals; 1 pre workout, 1 postworkout, 2 with later meals.
Changed it up about halfway through to 2 caps preworkout, 1 postworkout, and 1 with a later meal
Tried 5 caps/day and saw no significant difference, went back down to 4 to make it last longer :D

Planning on running the new bottle when my bulk gets into full swing (used on a recomp/cut last time, want to compare effects)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, I missed the bus on this one... Oh wait maybe not... I ran AT2 and ERASE as part of my PCT log a while back but had to stop to due to shoulder injury resulting in surgery. Does that still count?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I missed the bus on this one... Oh wait maybe not... I ran AT2 and ERASE as part of my PCT log a while back but had to stop to due to shoulder injury resulting in surgery. Does that still count?
Come on Natty, you can do this for Mr. K, I knows you can!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap! Nicely done Natty!

Strong Edit...and 1st! T-shorts here I come!! ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176806-collision-course-xfa.html

Will edit in my pic 'tomorrow....tomorrow....I love ya, tomorrow....'

Quality phone/camera pic, this is not...but here's the lineup as of now...

PES- Anabeta (5caps/day), AlphaT2 (2caps/day), Erase (2 caps/day)
SNS- DAA (3g/day), TTA (4-5caps/day), Agmatine (4caps/day)
XFA(Ara) (4-5caps WO days only)
CL- White flood (v2), Glycergrow (3 scoops/WO days only)
NP/AI- LCLT- 2g/day
View attachment 41678
schizm means serious business.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Buzz Lightyear isn't an indication of that, I don't know what is!! ;)
Muwhah..
Kinda sucks, I just got done runnin two PES products :(. Ill have to be off Erase for awhile and I dont know if Ill have another done by Aug 31

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll upload my AnaBeta pic later today when I get home from work. Snapped it this morning but didn't have spare time to upload it in the morning.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, so I think I didn't understand the instructions. It looks like if we don't have a log right now going for the products, but would do so in the future (or for instance would do one if we won), we can still enter in. If so, do we just fill out #2 and #3?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the contest is for the entire month of August, if you have a log that is starting in August you can enter once you post the log up. Even if its august 31st

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who wants some free stuff?