Legal SARM by AMS

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think of AnaBeta as a possible natural SARM? Not much information on it, but it seems like it may have anabolic properties not mediated through the AR...

I posted my other thoughts in the linked thread.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think of AnaBeta as a possible natural SARM? Not much information on it, but it seems like it may have anabolic properties not mediated through the AR...

I posted my other thoughts in the linked thread.
It's hard to say really. There seems to be a large variability or inconsistency when it comes to herbs/plant extracts. I haven't read the research on it either so I'm not exactly well informed.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a couple pieces of research on trenbolone having sarm like effects in lower doses. Which makes me think that ibe tren ph might be pretty neat once it drops (if ever).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those interested in the tren research I was referring to, this is the latest one.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Apr;300(4):E650-60. Epub 2011 Jan 25.[h=1]17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate.[/h]Yarrow JF, Conover CF, McCoy SC, Lipinska JA, Santillana CA, Hance JM, Cannady DF, VanPelt TD, Sanchez J, Conrad BP, Pingel JE, Wronski TJ, Borst SE.
[h=3]Source[/h]VA Medical Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, 32608-1197, USA. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

PMID: 21266670 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]